Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he had a task to perform. Resisting the urge to fuck her right there he placed her down on her feet, supporting her until he was sure she could stand on her own. She looked up at him hopefully, wanting release from the intense arousal she was feeling, uncertain what he intended to do with her. The buccaneer took her wrist and began to lead her down the corridor, the blanket over her shoulders the only cover for her nakedness.

On either side were cabins, but with doors made of wide-spaced wooden slats, giving them the appearance of cells. As they passed the first one, Therese gasped at what she saw inside. There was a naked, blonde woman, bound on some sort of torture device. It was a large wooden ‘X’, tilted back slightly so that she rested against it. Each of her arms was tied to one of the upper members, and her legs were spread and tied to the lower part. She had metal rings in her nipples, and taut ropes extending from the ceiling were tied to the rings, pulling on the tender flesh and causing her breasts to be obscenely stretched. Her eyes opened wide as she saw Therese and Davy, and she moaned,

“Please help me. Please, I beg you.” Although she was speaking English, she had an accent that Therese recognized as Scandinavian.

Therese looked at the girl, and then back to Davy.

“A little Danish prize we collected on St. Croix,” he said.

Mon Dieu!” she exclaimed. “What are you doing to her?”

“She is being trained, m’lady. As you will be.”

“She is suffering. You must let her go,” Therese implored him.

“I don’t think that’s what she wants. Ask her yourself,” he suggested.

“You poor thing,” Therese said. “Are you in pain?”

“Please,” the girl begged, “please touch my pussy!”

“What?” gasped Therese. “What are you saying?”

Therese looked more closely at the tied Danish girl, and realized that she had a large dildo inserted in her blonde pussy. It was held in place with a rope that ran between her legs and up around her waist.

“I need help! I need to come! Please, I can’t stand it anymore. My pussy is on fire! Just touch my clit, that’s all I need. Just rub my clit a little and let me come!” she pleaded.

Davy laughed at the look of shock on Therese’s face. He took her wrist again and drew her along the corridor.

“Come on,” he said, “meet our other guests.”

The next cell held a young woman bound in a position that looked extremely uncomfortable. She was on her back with her legs bent over a wooden bar. Her knees were tied to the bar and pulled back until they rested on her shoulders, with her wrists fastened to the ends of the bar. She was obscenely exposed, her shaved pussy and anus prominently displayed. Clamps had been attached to her labia and tied to the bar, so that her sex was held wide open. A stream of juice was leaking from her pussy and running down over her ass pucker. Therese could see her clit protruding from the top of her swollen lips. A ball-shaped gag had been inserted in her mouth that forced that orifice open also. Unable to speak, the girl simply moaned as her eyes pleaded for release.

In the next cell was a young dark-haired woman bound on her hands and knees, her middle supported on a leather-covered stool. Her arms were tied to rings in the floor, and constricting ropes were tied around the base of each hanging breast. The generous mammary globes were red with congestion of blood, and her nipples were long and swollen. Ropes around her knees held her legs spread exceedingly wide, and large dildoes were inserted in her shaved sex and in her bottom. Even from several feet away Therese could see her thighs were glistening with wetness that had dripped down from her spread pussy. The woman was turned so that her rear was toward them, but she heard their steps approach.

“Who is that?” the captive woman asked in a Spanish accent, straining to try to catch a glimpse of the visitors. “Can you help me?Por favor, whoever you are, help me. Please fuck me! I need you to fuck me! Just move the dildoes, fuck me with the dildoes!”

To Therese’s amazement she realized that white fluid was dripping from the ends of the woman’s engorged breasts. She turned to her jailer and gasped,

“Is that…is she…?”

“Milk? Yes it is. She was a wet nurse for a wealthy family on Hispaniola. Now she will be sold as a milk-slave. Quite valuable, that one.”

He pushed open the door and entered the cell, walking over to the helpless woman as Therese stared. He grasped the dildo in her pussy and began to move it around.

Gracias, gracias. Follame mas fuerte!” the desperate girl moaned, thinking he intended to relieve her suffering. But instead of fucking her harder, he stopped just as she was beginning to move her ass.

“No, please, don’t stop!” she begged.

The heartless pirate only laughed, and reaching down he firmly slapped her taut, bound tits. White droplets sprayed from the ends of her tortured breasts, splashing onto the floor. He smacked her hard on her bottom and returned to Therese, closing the door.

Mon Dieu” moaned Therese. “This is dreadful! How could you do this to these poor women?”

“We are simply preparing them for the life of a sex slave; the life they will have after we sell them at Port Royal.”

“Please, don’t do this to me. I’m begging you. Let me go, I promise you ransom.”

“Come along,” he said, ignoring her offer.

At the end of the corridor he pushed open the door of a cell and motioned Therese to enter. The only light was from a tiny porthole, and it revealed a long table, the padded surface covered with leather. After lighting several oil lamps around the room, he took the blanket from Therese and told her to lie on her back on the table. Reaching down along one of the legs he brought up a leather manacle fastened to the table with a short iron chain. The manacle was buckled around Therese’s wrist, then he did the same with her other hand, attaching it to the other corner. He then repeated the process with her ankles. She was naked and secured spread-eagle to the table. The pirate reached between her spread legs and stroked her moist, shaved pussy with one hand, while pinching her nipple with the other. A small gasp escaped her full lips.

“As much as I would love to stay and entertain you, I must return to my other duties.Bonjour, mademoiselle,” he said.

With that he closed the door, returning to the action on deck. As the sails filled and the vessel creaked and swayed, Therese du Maurier lay on the table and awaited her fate.

Three: The Training Master

After about an hour, Therese heard footsteps in the corridor and the door to her cell opened. Having had some time to contemplate her situation and what she had seen of the other captives, the young Duchess was terrified. She didn’t recognize the man standing there. He held a small cloth bag, and approached the table.

“What are you going to do? Please don’t hurt me,” she begged.

His eyes traveled the length of her body, taking in her nakedness as if studying her. With her legs forced apart by her bonds, her bare pussy was fully exposed. She felt so open and vulnerable, frightened by what he might do to her. The man opened the bag and withdrew a small flask. Removing the cork he poured some liquid into his palm and put the flask down on the table. When he placed his hand on her quivering belly she gasped at the touch. Slowly he began to move his hand over her taught tummy, spreading the fluid over her silky skin. It was oil, and he proceeded to rub it over her body, adding more from the bottle as he covered her from neck to feet. As he worked he kneaded her flesh, rubbing and massaging her deeply.

Therese had been anticipating some form of torture, and the gentle, soothing massage was completely unexpected. Her flesh was aching from the whipping she had received on deck, and she closed her eyes and welcomed the attention as he rubbed her shoulders and breasts, his oily fingers gliding over her hard nipples. After several minutes of pressing and rubbing her breasts, he moved down to her belly and legs. When he massaged the insides of her spread thighs she could feel herself moistening, and was embarrassed that he would notice. By the time he unhooked the chains holding her arms and legs in place, Therese was quite relaxed. He rolled her over onto her belly, and although she made no attempt to escape he still reattached the chains to the table legs.

He worked on her back and shoulder muscles, applying oil down to her waist, and along her legs, again stroking her thighs to the tops, but stopping short of touching her pussy. Now Therese was so stimulated that she wished he would touch her there, her earlier unfulfilled arousal adding to her discomfort. She began to gently move her hips, lifting her bottom to the extent that her bonds permitted and hoping to get him to touch her leaking pussy.

He didn’t accept the invitation, but began to massage her firm bottom cheeks, squeezing the full round globes, pressing them together and spreading them apart, pulling open her ass cheeks to reveal her shaved, dripping pussy and puckered little bottom hole.

Suddenly he smacked his open palm down on her succulent rear, causing her to shriek with surprise. He slapped her bottom again, and again. After the initial shock Therese began to respond to the spanking, lifting her ass and moaning with each blow. He continued to spank her, slapping her ass and making the round cheeks red and warm.

The man then poured some oil into the spread crack and rubbed it in, lubricating the deep crevice and brushing his fingers over her sensitive anus. Therese let out a little moan as he touched her asshole, and groaned louder when she felt him press the tip of his finger into the tight, oil-slickened grommet. As he slid more of the slippery digit into her bottom, she began to roll her hips and press back against his hand.

She was losing herself in the sensation of having her asshole manipulated when she heard footsteps outside the cell. The door opened and Therese was suddenly mortified to have someone come into the room while the masseur was playing with her nakedderriere. He removed his finger as she tried to look over her shoulder, but she could not see who it was.

“So, how’s it going with our lady fair, Smitty?” he said, and Therese recognized the voice of Black Jack Hutton.

“Fine, Cap’n, just fine. You were right. The wench seems to take great pleasure in her generous behind.”

Therese groaned with embarrassment at the comment, but she knew it was true.

“Indeed,” said Hutton, “you should have seen her spend with a cock up her ass.”

Therese’s face was crimson with shame, and wished she could shrink into the table and disappear as the men coldly discussed her sexual behavior as if she wasn’t present.

“Well, Cap, given what you might call her ‘special talent’, I would say let’s take advantage of that in the training.”

“My sentiments exactly. A properly trained anal slave brings a hefty premium in Port Royal. I’d like to watch if you don’t mind,” said Jack.

“Not at all,” he replied. “You can help if you’d like.”

“My pleasure,” said the Captain.

Smitty grasped her oily buttocks in his large hands and spread her open to reveal that the delicate pink petals of her inner labia had blossomed wide open. “You can see how wet she is,” he said, the two men staring at the steady trickle of pussy nectar that ran down her swollen slit to form a sexy little puddle on the leather surface of the table. “Now watch what happens when I play with her asshole.”

Therese was mortified by the casual way he opened her for inspection and commented on her state of arousal, but she was helpless to do anything about it. As Smitty rubbed his finger around the puffy little rim of her anus, a soft groan slipped from her throat before she could suppress it. As he slid the digit back inside her bottom the lovely French aristocrat bit her lip to try to stifle any more pleasure noises and avoid further humiliation. He worked the finger deep into her bottom, wiggling it around inside her slick ass tunnel, then moving it in and out, fucking her ass with his finger. Unable to resist, she began to push back against the invader, raising her hips and rotating her ass as she had before Jack entered the cell.

“Look at her cunt,” said Smitty. “The more you use her ass the wetter she gets.”

“What a slut,” Jack commented.

“Oh, noooo! Please stop! This is so cruel.S’il vous plait, monsieur! I don’t want this,” she begged. But her moving hips belied her words.

“Don’t want that? How about this?” Smitty taunted as he added a second finger, moving the thick probe around in her tight bottom.

Betrayed by her aroused body, Therese was unable to hold back the moans of pleasure. She groaned deeply as he twisted the fingers inside her stretched ass. As she pushed back against Smitty’s hand, Jack smacked her bottom cheeks, slapping her hard. She gasped at the sudden pain, but continued to moan as he spanked her behind. With her eyes closed and the side of her face pressed against the table, a trickle of saliva ran from the corner of her open mouth onto the leather. Suddenly the spanking stopped, and she felt the fingers withdraw from her bottom. She felt disappointed, and wanted the feeling back, but she was still too proud to ask. She felt a hand pressing on the small of her back, to prevent her moving, and then the feeling of fingers in her ass crevice.

“What are you doing? Please don’t!” she pleaded as she felt something being pushed inside her oily bottom hole.

Her sphincter stretched as the round object entered her back passage and then closed around it. But this was soon followed by another, and another. Smitty was inserting a series of one-inch beads into her ass, the smooth onyx balls knotted together by a leather thong. She held her breath, unsure what to expect as her rectum filled with the foreign objects. Soon the little ring of muscle closed over the last one, and all eight beads were sheathed in the whimpering girl’s delicious rear. Smitty took hold of the long end of the string hanging from her asshole and gave it a light pull, only hard enough to cause the last bead to press against her sphincter from the inside. He repeatedly jerked gently on the thong, and the two men watched Therese’s sweet butt-hole bulge out with each tug. The feeling was strange and yet highly stimulating, and soon she was moaning again as they played with her.

But she was completely unprepared for what came next. Unseen by the captive princess, Smitty had picked up a short whip. It had a thick handle at one end and a dozen foot-long leather strings at the other, each with a knot in the end. Suddenly he brought the punishing lash down on her naked bottom and she screamed in shock. The blow did not break the skin, but the knots left bright red streaks on her perfect globes. Although it stung her painfully, she realized she was not being seriously injured. As earlier, when Jack had used the riding crop on her in front of the crew, the flogging made her feel completely conquered and even more aroused. He waited for her to calm down, then began to tug on the string again, stimulating her ass from the inside.

Finally, he pulled the cord a little harder, causing her sphincter to stretch as one of the beads popped out of her ass, accompanied by a gasp and a moan from the helpless girl as the open hole closed back around the string. Again he brought the lash down on her rear, and again she screamed. Then he jerked the string of beads to stimulate her bottom hole again, and popped another ball out. The conflicting feelings of pain, subjugation and intense anal pleasure combined to make the beautiful slave-princess delirious with excitement. She was moaning and squirming, pulling on the shackles that bound her. As she struggled she pressed her smooth mound against the leather-covered table, desperately trying to stimulate her inflamed clit. The silken shaved skin slid around in the collected pussy juice that was pouring from her slit in a steady stream.

As Smitty continued to work on her bottom, Jack moved around to the other end of the table. Opening the sash around his waist he let his trousers drop to the floor and stepped out of them. His cock was long and semi-erect, rapidly hardening as he enjoyed the spectacle of the stunning French noblewoman driven into a quivering sexual frenzy. He twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her face to the edge of the table, causing her to open her eyes. When she saw his thick cock inches from her face, she opened her lips wide to invite him to put it in her mouth. He held it back, and she stuck out her tongue and licked at the air as she tried to reach for the rod of hot male flesh. He touched the tip to her lips briefly and pulled it away, leaving a drop of clear pre-cum glistening on her lower lip. Her little pink tongue licked out and gathered the moisture, drawing it in and savoring the musky male taste as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

“Please, give me your cock! Put it in my mouth; I want to suck you!” Therese begged.

He obliged by moving closer and sliding his erect dick into her lips. The heat of her mouth closed over the throbbing head, and he moaned in pleasure as he felt her tongue licking at the sensitive underside. Cockjuice trickled over her tongue and ran to the back of her throat as she swallowed eagerly. Bound as she was she did not have much freedom to move her head, so he thrust into her face, fucking her in the mouth. She welcomed it, groaning around his cock as saliva and pre-cum drooled from her lips onto the leather. The fat cockhead repeatedly bumped against the back of her throat, and her nostrils flared as she was forced to breathe through her nose.

Even when Smitty struck her succulent bottom again with the whip she didn’t stop sucking, and when he pulled on the beads and stretched her asshole she sucked even harder, slurping and moaning. After she had received eight lashes and the last bead had been pulled from her throbbing ass, the little pucker was puffy and stayed slightly dilated from being repeatedly stretched. Before it had a chance to fully close, Smitty took up another object. It was a smooth leather-covered butt plug, of a conical shape with a narrow constriction and a flat, circular base.

Therese was so absorbed in the intensity of her cock feast that she was only dimly aware that Smitty was inserting something else in her behind. She thought it was the beads again until she felt it expand her hole farther than before. As the leather plug slid into her relaxed and oiled anus the muscle stretched to an extent she had not experienced before, despite the variety of abuse that orifice had experienced in recent days. She stopped sucking, and her eyes opened wide as the sphincter spread around the obscene object until the widest part was poised to enter her body. With her mouth filled and her lips stretched tightly around the cockshaft only a faint whimper escaped her throat as she feared her ass would be torn by the device. But when he pushed it in another half-inch it passed the widest part and the ring of muscle retracted around the narrow constriction behind the cone. Now the plug was firmly ensconced in Therese’s ass, held securely in place by the grip of her own sphincter. Only the flat base remained outside her bottom to indicate the presence of the butt-plug.

When she had adjusted to this latest abuse she resumed sucking Jack’s dick. Although Smitty was confident that the captive girl was now enjoying herself too much to attempt escape, he nonetheless locked the door of the cell before he walked around releasing her chains from their anchors on the table legs. Freed from her bonds, Therese rolled onto her side, still wearing the leather manacles, the chains dangling from her wrists and ankles. She lost no time in grabbing Jack’s fat cock in one hand and cupping his balls with the other, then she licked along the thick shaft to the base, lapping at his balls and sucking them into her drooling mouth.