Taming the Teach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"Of course not silly," Tina patronized the shivering older woman. "This is the Kappa Phi house. We have to make a quick pit-stop here first. Come on girls, let's go!"

"Wait, what about me? You can't just leave me here . . . like *this*!" she begged, as her shoulders unhunched just enough to allow Tina to see her large areoles, just in case the girl didn't realize that she was naked.

"Don't be stupid Teach, you are going in with us," she said as all the girls filed out of the car, leaving the doors open.

"Please, my costume, please!" the teacher pleaded, her body frantically rocking back and forth in urgency.

Tina took the robe out from behind her back, showing them to the harried woman. "Don't worry about that, I've got it right here."

Ms. Thompson reached her hand out for the costume, yet the young girl pulled it away. "Come on out here, I'll help put it on you."

"Come on, I'm not going to wait all day!" Tina tapped her foot impatiently.

After checking to make sure the coast was clear, Ms. Thompson rushed out of the car and huddled beside it. "Please, hurry," she urged the young girl, motioning her to come closer.

Slam! The older woman jumped, as she was startled by the sound of a car door closing. To her horror, she realized it was her car door.

"Get down on your knees, so I can put this habit on you," ordered her former student.

The teacher got down on her knees, wincing in pain as the pavement dug into her skin, but happy to be hidden behind the car, safe from curious eyes. Her buzz had long faded, as she shivered and tried to shield her painfully constricted nipples in the cold October night. She was dismayed by the fact that Tina didn't seem to be in a rush to help her dress. "Please . . ." she whimpered.

"You know, Ms. Thompson, we have one last matter to clear up. I think you owe me an apology for the F, I received last year," the red haired girl said as she looked down her nose at humbled form of her teacher.

Ms. Thompson pleaded, "I'm sorry for failing you last year Tina-"

"*Ms. Tina*. I'm *Ms*. Tina from now on." The red- haired girl interrupted. She pointed at her dark skinned friend, "and that is Ms. Tamika," Then she nodded at her blonde friend, "and finally Ms. Tammy." She looked down quizzically at the woman kneeling on the pavement. "I don't think I've ever gotten your full name, Teach."

"Barbara- Barbara Ann Thompson. Please T-I mean *Ms.* Tina, I'm sorry for failing you last year. Please let me get dressed," begged the whining older woman.

"I'm not sure you mean it," Tina said critically.

"I'm begging you Ti- I mean Ms. Tina. I mean it more than I've ever meant anything in my entire life!" sobbed the distraught teacher.

The young teenager grinned evilly at the hapless woman. "Then kiss my ass Barbara Ann!"

"What?!?" Ms. Thompson said with disbelief.

"You heard the lady," demanded Tamika, as she grabbed the older woman by her ear and began to spank her with each syllable. "Kiss-Her-Ass-Barbara-Ann!"

Tina turned around and Ms. Thompson looked up at the cute upturned ass in front of her face. Quickly, she leaned forward and planted a kiss on the girl's firm bottom. She burned inside with humiliation.

Tamika spanked her again. "Does that look like an ass to you girl? She said ass and you better kiss it!"

'Why me?' wondered the teacher, as she slowly raised the girl's skirt up and grimacing, kissed the thin panties covering the young toned bottom.

"Are you stupid girl? Did your lips touch her ass Barbi? Well, did they?" chastised the dark-skinned girl, Tamika said, spanking the teacher harder.

'My name isn't Barbi," thought the teacher, humiliated by the young girl's abuse. Gingerly, she slid her fingers up her former student's skirt.

"No!" Corrected Tamika. "No hands."

The teacher was unable to get to the hem of the panties, so she was forced to bite the seat, just between the cheeks of Tina's bum. Crying in shame, the older woman pulled the young girl's panties down to her knees. 'God, I can't believe I am actually doing this!' she thought, as she slid her head up Tina's skirt and kissed the smooth cheek of her ass.

She could smell the musky scent of Tina's arousal. 'She's getting off on doing this. She's getting off on humiliating me this way,' thought the horrified teacher. What was worse, she could feel her own arousal, as her body began to respond to this treatment. Tears welled up and she began to cry from the humiliation. Tina could hear the older woman sobbing, while she kept her lips pressed to the cheek of her ass.

"Okay, I believe you are sorry now," said Tina, as pulled her panties back up, and rubbed her bottom against the teacher's face to wipe away the tears and running makeup.

"I'm sorry, I really am," sobbed Barbara.

Tina soothed the older woman. "There, there, raise your arms up Barbi, so I can put your habit back on."

Barbara raised her arms over her head, just as she had done for her mother some 30 years before. This caused her large breasts to swell and stick out most fetchingly.

"Wow, Barbi, you do have some humongous melons!" beamed Tina as she laughed at her former teacher. "Shake them for me!"

Keeping her arms raised, Barbara shook her shoulders, causing her large pendulous to sway from side to side.

"Those will be great later on!" Tina said with glee, as she placed the habit over Barbara's head. Then much to Barbara's relief the robe followed, finally hiding her pale white nakedness.

"Thank heavens," she sighed with relief. 'Wait, what's this?' she thought, feeling her arms strangely confined. She looked down and it seemed the arms of the robe had somehow gotten tied together.

"Okay, let's go, we are running late," said Tina. The two other girls left them, skipping up to the house, while Tina tugged the reluctant teacher behind her.

"Tina, I've really got to go. You can just take me home. I really don't want to go anywhere now," pleaded the teacher as she struggled to keep up with the redhead.

"Don't worry Barbi, we won't be long," soothed Tina. She moved next to Barbara and whispered in her ear conspiratively, "I need you with me as a babysitter Barbi; Tamika and Tammy are stoned, so while I'm taking care of business upstairs, I'm leaving you in charge. This is a big responsibility and I will be very-*very* disappointed if you fail me and let anything happen to those two little girls. Do you understand Barbara Ann?"

"Yes, Tin-" Barbara shrank away from Tina's piercing eyes. "I mean, Ms. Tina," she hastily added.

'I wish she wouldn't speak to me like I'm a child. I watch thirty kids every period at school, I think I can handle two girls,' thought the older woman.

"Good!" said Tina, opening the massive door and pushing Barbi inside.

End Chapter 1

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers
12