Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,048 Followers

After looking through a few dresser drawers they found a shirt that Tammy liked. "You go get ready, and I'll meet you at the pool." Walt said.

Tammy left the room thinking of wearing the thin shirt. He would be able to see every inch of her bloated body. The way he held her in his arms made Tammy very excited. She rushed to her new room to change, she wanted him to see her. Every inch of her.

By the time Tammy had finished, Walt was already in the cool water. When he saw her walking towards the pool steps, he hurried to help her. He held out his hand, she took it without hesitation. She walked down the steps, getting closer to Walt. "How's it feel?" He ask her.

'Oh, it feels so good, so strong, but so gentle. Oh! He means the water, not his hand.' She thought. "It's great!" She said with a big grin. She could feel her nipples getting hard, and a tingle between her legs. She had only knew Walt for a few hours, but she had strong feelings for him.

They swam in the pool just getting to know each other. Tammy loved his deep, sexy voice, each time he would talk, she got the tingling between her legs. And each time Tammy would laugh or giggle at something, Walt could feel his cock coming to life. She had a warm, welcoming laugh that warmed his heart.

"Can I ask you something very personal?" Tammy asked, with a bit of hesitation. She had been getting along with Walt so good, she didn't want to blow it now.

"Sure. Anything." He replied. Even just knowing her a few hours, he would have told her anything she wanted to know.

She took a deep breath, "What happened between you, and Betty in high school?" Tammy moved closer to him. "I can see she's still crazy about you, and that comment she about her husband. WOW!"

Walt looked into her soft, loving eyes, and began telling the story, "Well, we had just graduated from school. We got invited to big party up at the college. There was all kinds of booze, drugs, and any other thing you could think of," Walt took a drink of his Iced Tea, "we had never really drink, or anything. There was some fancy ass college guy that kept bringing us drinks, mostly to Betty. He danced with her a few times, and as the party went into the night, he started putting his hands all over her. It pissed me off so bad, when I told her she needed to stop, she got mad at me!"

Walt pushed his hair out of his face, "Later on the drinks were catching up to us. I was getting sick, and needed to go outside for some air. When I came back in the house, Betty was gone. I couldn't find her anyplace. I started checking the bedrooms, that's when I found her."

Big tears filled Walt's eyes, "She was laying on the bed, one guy was putting it to her, and another guy was over her mouth getting, well, you know."

Small tears ran down Walt's cheeks, Tammy moved to him wiping them away. "Stop! Don't say anything else." Tammy hugged him to her pregnant body, and he hugged her. "If I would have been her, I would be yours, and only yours."

"I'm going to like having you around the house. Oh, by the way, I broke my promise." Walt said with a smile.

Tammy replied, "What promise?"

"I looked at you. I looked at you a lot, and I still am." He said as his arms pulled her closer to him. He could feel the heat coming from her pregnant body. He felt his cock coming to life, against the beautiful girl he held in his arms. "And, when we get out of the pool, I'm going to 'really' like at you!"

"I'm all fat, and nasty looking. You should have seen me five months ago." Tammy said looking into his eyes. She could feel his hardness pushing on her thigh, and she loved it. She love having a man get hard for her.

"That would have been nice, but if I had known you then, you'd still look like this." he replied, and began caressing her side. Moving closer to her milk filled breast. "I would have loved being the man that did this to you." His other hand moved to her swollen belly, he touched her ever so softly.

Tammy's heart rate tripled, as Walt's hands moved around her body. She moaned, when his hand cupped her swollen breast, and toyed with her hard nipple. "We… Um… should… Um… stop, I think."

Walt held her in his arms, he leaned to her mouth, and kissed her, then said, "Maybe we should. This is only our first night together. Come on, I'll help you up the steps." His strong arms held her body so close, just like she was his mate, and not a girl he just met.

Tammy walked to the chair that she had placed her towel on. As she dried her hair she had a funny feeling, when she looked up, Walt's eyes were roaming her young body. A warm rush ran through her. No man had ever looked at her this, not even when she was thin. She looked like a COW, and he loved it. She could see he loved it, because of how big his cock had grown in his shorts. "Um, you're looking again." She said in a teasing voice.

Walt just smiled real big, and replied, "I sure am. If you would just turn a little to your right, I could see a lot better." His eyes continued looking her over. He had seen pregnant women before, but this one was going to be his.

She didn't even think as she turned to her right. Giving Walt a perfect view of her wet body. The front of her body, her swollen breast, her big belly, and of her hot pussy. "Is this OK?" She ask, and she pulled the wet shirt over her head, and let it drop to the ground.

"OH YES!" Walt moaned as his cock grew to its full hardness. He walked to the young girl. Showing her the fruit of his manhood. The manhood that wanted this young prize, to make her, HIS. "You're killing me." He moaned.

Tammy replied in a soft little girl voice, "I sorry. I didn't mean to." She pulled him to her body, holding him, giving him the love that she had been hiding for so long. A love that she was afraid to give to any man, until now. She held him to her cool, naked body. His hardness pushed against her wet panties, sending chills up her spine.

"Oh Walt." She moaned softly, as his full cock teased her burning, young pussy. "We need to stop." She didn't want to, but they had just met only a few hours ago.

Walt looked into her soft eyes, and said, "I've never felt this way for anybody before." His hands continued to caress her breasts, and sexy, pregnant ass. "I don't think I've been this hard in years." He pushed his cock on her pussy one last time, before he pulled away from her.

Tammy reached for the towel to cover herself, "I think we're going to have fun living together." She said with a smile, and went to her room. Once alone she thought, 'Why in the HECK did I stop him? I'm on fire. A good long THING like that, would have fixed me right up!'

4.

The next morning both, Walt, and Tammy woke as horny as two people could be. Walt's naked cock was sticking straight out, leading the way as he walked to the kitchen to make coffee. Tammy on the other hand, felt like she had wet her bed, but it was only her love juices flowing from her inflamed body.

Tammy made her way to the kitchen, "Good Morning pretty lady." Walt said with a big smile, turning to hug her, "How are you this fine morning?" He pulled her into his strong arms, and his bare cock slid under her old night shirt.

Tammy gasp for air when the long cock made it's way to her damp pussy mound, "You sure are UP, and ready today. Is this all for me?" She ask, taking the shaft in her tiny hand, stroking it slowly.

"Mmmm you do have a nice touch, little girl." Walt said, moving his hardness in her soft, gentle hands.

Tammy squeezed him tight, and moaned, "I'm going to love touching this nice, long thing. I hope you don't mind?" She ask, pulling him hard.

Walt hugged her closer, then said, "You can do anything you want to it."

She began pumping his long shaft, while rubbing the fat cock head on her burning pussy, "Can I… make you cum? PLEASE?" She begged him, dropping to her knees in front of him, "PLEASE?" Her soft lips covered the cock head, while her tongue danced on the tip.

He was is shock, no woman had ever sucked him like this, "You don't have to." He moaned, looking at her pretty mouth eating his fat cock.

She paused from her sucking to reply, "Oh, I want to!" Then her mouth covered him deeper than before. She sucked him deep, so much deeper than any of the many, many men that had used her in the past. This man she loved, she would swallow him into her belly, if she could have.

Her pretty green eyes watched his face as she sucked, and teased his cock. She loved seeing the pleasure she could bring to a man's face, and this man was going to be hers. She sucked him hard, as her head moved up, and down his long cock pole. He was close, she wanted his cum in her mouth more than any of the other men that had shot in her.

"OH SHIT!" Walt yelled, when his hard cock released in this beautiful girls mouth, "I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to do that." His hips moved with her sucking mouth, she never stopped. She wanted every drop of his hot cum in her mouth.

He pulled her to her feet, hugging her so tight, and "How was that?" She ask, with a sexy little grin on her face. She knew it was good, she had done it so many times in her young life to know when she drained a mans balls.

He still trembled with delight, "You're great!" he hugged her, "If it's OK with you, I thought I would take you shopping today. This will be my treat to you." Walt said, worrying she might not want his offer. All he wanted to do was to share some of his hard earned money. In all the years he had been working so hard, the only thing he ever spent his money on was his house.

"Sure, but I want you to pick it all out for me." She replied with a big smile. From the looks of his house, he had to have good taste.

"I'm not sure about all of it, but a few things, I will. Lets get cleaned up, and be off for a day of shopping, kicking, and screaming." He said with a laugh. And they both went to get ready for their day of shopping, and getting to know each other better.

As Walt drove to the mall Tammy sat close to him, and ask, "You've stayed single all this time because of Betty?" She slid her small arm around his thin waist, and he in turn put his arm over her shoulder.

He just gave her a smile, and said, "That, and I worked so much. My garage was my life. I'd work there until 11 or 12 midnight. I didn't have anybody at home, nothing."

Tammy just frowned at him, "I hope you come home sooner than that now. I'll get real lonely." She would go nuts in his big house just being by herself. Most of all, she knew they were going to be close. Just how close, she wasn't sure.

"Oh yes! I can't leave a pretty girl like you all alone." He pulled her closer to him, enjoying the feel of her against his body.

They shopped all day long, only stopping to rest, or put some of the many bags in the car. As the day went on Walt held Tammy as close to him as he could get her. He was falling for the young, pretty girl.

"Look." Walt said with a smile, "there's one of my favourite stores"

Tammy looked at the store, it was Frederick's of Hollywood, and said, "Oh it is? I don't think they'll have to much for me to wear in that place."

"Sure they will." He hoped they would. Maybe a nice pair, or two of sexy panties. "Let's go look. Maybe we can find you a NICE night gown." The one she had now looked like it had came from the 1800's or someplace.

They looked through the store, and to their surprise, there were a lot of things Tammy could wear. Walt bought everything that fit her expanded body. He was hard the whole time they were in the store, thinking how good she was going to look.

As they ended their shopping, and put the last bags into Walt's car. Tammy moved into his arms, and said with tears running down her face, "Nobody has ever done something as nice as this for me in my life." She began sobbing harder as she held Walt.

He held her close to him trying to comfort her, "Come on, it's OK." His strong arms held her, and his hands caressed her trembling, sobbing body. "I'll give you anything you'll ever need."

Her teary eyes looked up at him, and she ask, "Anything?"

"Yes! Anything." He replied without hesitation.

She broke down crying ever harder, as he held her, "Love me." She didn't just mean sex. Tammy needed a man to love her, hold her, and make her feel like the woman she was.

By now, poor Walt had tears in his eyes. He could never stand to see a woman cry. It had always torn him apart. "I already love you."

"I love you, too!" Tammy said, as she hugged him as tight as she could. She didn't want to let go, no man had ever said he loved her. They may have said it after fucking her, or getting oral sex. But, no one had ever just said, 'I love you', and meant it.


"Lets get home. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." Walt said, and he gave her a good love slap on her ass.

"I can try on my new things for you, and I can repeat our kitchen fun. If you don't mind." Tammy said.

5.

When they got home, Walt helped Tammy carry all of her new things to her room. Then he took the few things he had bought to his room. Once in his alone, he opened a bag that he had got when Tammy went to the ladies room. It was one of those bath sets that had bubble bath, soap, lotion, and perfume.

Tammy yelled to him from the kitchen, "Would you like a nice Sandwich?"

"Sure. That will be nice." He yelled back to her, and he crept into her bath, leaving his little surprise for her.

He made his way to Tammy, pulling her to him, and gave her a long, deep, and passionate kiss. They kissed for 5 minutes before they stopped. "Well! That was nice." Tammy said, as her insides burst into flames, mostly her pussy.

"Glad you liked it. I've got a lot more where that came from." He pushed her against the stove, and started kissing her more. His hips pushed into hers, letting her feel his thick hardness. "I need you, BAD, little girl."

Her small hands freed his throbbing cock from his pants. She held him in her hands, and said, "This is the biggest… thing, I've ever touched. It's going to fill my body so full." She gently stroked him, as she watched the pleasure on his face.

His hips moved with each stroke of her soft hands. He was about to explode on her, "Oh, we better stop." He said, as his face turned red. "Go take your bath. I'll finish this."

Tammy loved seeing him embarrassed, and she said, "OK, but, when I get done with my bath. I'm going to suck you until pass out, Mister." She stroked him a few more times before she let go of his long cock. She wanted him to cum for her, again like that morning. She liked playing with a good hard cock, and seeing it shoot it's load, knowing it was her soft touch that made it erupt. She loved this cock, and that would make it even better.

She walked into her room, closing the door. Her hands grabbed her milk, filled breasts, squeezing them as hard as she could. She needed a mans hands doing this, Walt's hands. She squeezed, and twisted her young nipples, until warm milk leaked out. "Oh, I'm so horny," She softly moaned, "I'm going to suck you half to death, Mr. Walt."

She started the water in the large bath tub, "How sweet," She said, when her eyes saw the bath set that Walt had bought for her, "I sure found my dream man. All I have to worry about is, him finding out about my past."

Tammy finished her bath, and dressed in one of the many new things Walt had bought for her. Tonight, she wore a see-through, pink, night shirt that allowed her full breasts, and hard nipples to be seen. Best of all, half of her rounded ass remained uncovered for Walt to see. "Wow! I don't think I've ever looked, or smelled this good in my life." Tammy said, and made her way to find her man.

Walt sat on his sofa watching some T.V. show. He looked up when the young, pregnant girl made her way into the room, "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!" He moaned, as his eyes took in her lovely body.

She just smiled, and moved in his strong arms, "Thank you." She pushed her body to him as tight as she could, "your jeans are kinda rough, maybe we should take them off," She purred, as her tiny hands pulled the zipper down, and slid the pants down his legs, "Mmmm what's this?" She ask, as she pushed her damp pussy into the swollen cock.

"It's something that wants you real bad." Walt replied, caressing her half, naked ass. Her tender skin felt like fine silk, as his hands explored her body.

She moaned with his every touch, "You do huh? What if I just want to suck this big thing all night?" She ask, as her hands held his hardness.

Walt loved her soft touch, "I can't get all the fun." He said.

Tammy replied, "Trust me, I'll get off just fine with this in my mouth all night." She could never tell him she lived to suck cock. Her body would orgasm when she had a cock in her mouth, and when she made them cum, her body would explode, "Lie down. Spread your legs so I can lay between them." Tammy said, releasing his long cock.

Walt did as he was told. Tammy made her way between his legs, to his cock. Her warm breath on his shank made him hard, "You're going to kill me doing this," Her hot mouth covered him, taking his cock head down her throat, "Oh you beautiful girl!" He moaned as her mouth worked up, and down his long pole. Her hot tongue teased his swollen cock head.

Faster, and faster her head moved on his cock pole. He had many blow jobs in his life, but nothing like this. It was like, she was making love to his cock, not him. Walt watched her face as she ate his long, thick pole. She was enjoying it just like she said she would. Her thin hips moved on the sofa. Her burning pussy slit rubbing on the soft fabric, bringing her closer to exploding into a hot orgasm.

"I'm ready, my sweet, sexy girl." Walt said, breaking Tammy's trance. Her eyes lit up with joy, her mouth sucked him harder. Her head moved even faster on his shaft. "OH, MY LORD!" He gasp when his cock shot deep in Tammy's hot, and ready mouth. His cum poured from his cock head like never before, filling the young, sexy pregnant girls mouth so full, cum leaked from her lips.

Tammy was also ready, her hips humped the sofa with swift, full thrust, "YES! YES! YES! WALT! I'M CUMMING!" Tammy screamed with joy. Her hips used the sofa fast, and as hard as a woman could. Her hands held his squirting cock, as she pleasured her own body. She had only came one time in her young life, and it wasn't that good.

After their orgasms were over, Tammy smiled at Walt, and said, "How was that, my sweet man?" She gazed into his. She was in love with this wonderful, sexy man. And he to was in love with her.

6.

The next morning Betty was sunning herself outside out the news paper office. Just like she had did for the ten years she had been working there. The office faced to the south, just perfect for the sun and to tease the old men at the barber shop just across Main Street.

Betty had been a tease most of her life. Her saying was, 'If you got it, show it' and she showed lots of hers over the years. As of late to the old men in the barber shop. She loved how they acted liked little boys trying to hide, so she wouldn't see them looking at her long, lean legs. Her skirts would go as high as her thighs, giving the old men great looks at her panties.

Today, she even undid the top 4 buttons of her thin blouse. See wanted her firm breast to tan this year. Her low-cut bra did little to cover Betty's firm breasts allowing the sun give her a golden tan.

A loud rumbling noise filled the silent street, Betty jumped from the small stool she took outside to tan on, "What in the hell is that?" Betty said aloud, as she saw the motor cycle drive up Main Street.

Her pretty eyes watched as the nasty looking Biker pulled into the parking space in front of her. His eyes roamed Betty's fine long, legs, "I wonder if you could help?" He ask her in a low deep, growl of a voice.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,048 Followers