Tammy Steps Out

Story Info
Tammy hooks up on the street with a man she met weeks before.
2.4k words
4.38
31k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there Boo," Tammy said affectionately in a thick, south Boston accent as she walked down Boylston St, a few blocks from Fenway Park. She slowed to a stop in front of a tall, slender black man in his late twenties. His hair was braided in cornrows under a faded Red Sox cap and his skin was the color of dark chocolate. It was nearly 9pm and the game was in full swing, limiting the crowd on the street as the Sox were in the middle of a 3 game set with the Yankees.

"Oh hey girl," Bobby said with a bright smile. His dazzling straight, white teeth contrasted greatly with his dark skin. He had a warmth in his brown eyes and he leaned back against the outside wall of a bus stop enclave. "Why didn't you ever text me yo?"

"Oh you know," Tammy giggled playfully. She held up her big diamond engagement ring and matching wedding band, "reasons."

"Yea Baby, I get it, but I thought we had a real good time," Bobby replied in his own mix of a Boston accent and his native Jamaican. His body swayed gently to unheard music and he grabbed the pretty brunette's small, pale hands and pulled her a little closer. His touch was gentle but firm and Tammy felt a flutter in her belly. She resisted for a moment and glanced up and down the street before easing closer.

They had met at a club a few weeks earlier when Tammy was out with her girlfriends and they had danced for hours. She had moves equal to his and she'd been drinking for a few hours beforehand so, as usual, she was very flirty with every guy in sight. At the end of the night they had exchanged numbers and Bobby thought she would reach out but she never did.

"What ya doing now?" Bobby asked with a playful grin. He knew that she was into him. She had copped a few feels on the dance floor and she had even kissed him when they were alone in the hallway leading from the bathrooms in the club.

"Nothin," Tammy said with a bit of a pout. "My girlfriends are all at the game and Tim is in Connecticut dealing with family shit. Why?" She flashed him a quizzical grin and pulled back slightly to eliminate the shadow of the brim of his hat from his pretty eyes. Her long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and midway down her back. She had come from work and she was dressed professionally in a knee length black skirt and a somewhat sheer cream colored blouse.

Tammy had a thing for pretty eyes. Guys or girls she loved nice eyes and he had them. They were warm and intelligent and it didn't hurt that he had a nice body too. Her smile widened and her pulse quickened. Her girlfriends had given her a rash of shit when she had given him her number at the club but she had assured them that she was just being nice and true to her word she had never called or text messaged him. She had been tempted in the days that followed. Things at home between she and Tim weren't great but she fought the urge to reach out and it had passed.

"We should hang out," Bobby said with a sexy lilt in his deep voice. His eyes traveled down Tammy's thick, curvy body, pausing at her big natural breasts and again at her full hips before looking into her eyes with a knowing smile.

"Oh yeah?" Tammy said slowly. She cocked her head to the side and grinned. She knew what he wanted and truth be told she wanted it too. Bobby was far from the first black guy she had flirted with. In fact he was much more her type than her husband Tim was. In high school she had dated white boys because that was what was expected of a good white girl from Southie. After high school she had joined the Army where she gave in to her long secret desires and she had dated and hooked up with only black guys. She loved the way their dark skin, stretched tight over hard muscles, looked, especially in contrast with her pale Irish skin. She was Irish and Italian so unlike most of her mom's side she would tan rather than burn but she tended to avoid the sun and as such she was quite pale.

"We could go to a club and dance," Bobby said pulling her body against his. His dick had already begun to swell and he knew she could feel it against her soft tummy.

Tammy's hips began to move instinctively and she felt him brush subtly against her. She had felt him when they had danced weeks earlier and she knew he had a big dick. She had even groped him during their brief kiss and she was more than a little intrigued. Unlike the popular saying, to Tammy size did matter. Her husband Tim was big. He was more thick than long but she loved that stretched full feeling. The black guys she had hooked up with in the Army ran then gamut and in her experience big was better.

She had met Tim after her five years in the Army when she was working in his office. She was drawn to his confidence and dominance at work and they had been married eight months later. Tim was attractive and rich and he loved sex and her but despite his alpha personality in everyday life he was totally beta in bed.

"Or I could give you what you want right here," Bobby said softly. His big left hand released her fingers and slid up her arm, leaving no doubt what he meant and leaving goosebumps in their wake. Her nipples stiffened and she inhaled sharply as a surge of wetness invaded her awakening sex. It had been several weeks since she and Tim had fucked. They were in one of those dry spells married couples sometimes experience and she'd felt especially ravenous of late.

"Oh really," Tammy replied defiantly as she fought her growing needy excitement. She had long been something of an exhibitionist and his suggestion really appealed to her on many levels.

Bobby looked into Tammy's pretty green eyes and nodded. He was great at reading people and he knew in an instant what she wanted. His hand brushed against her big breasts making her shudder. His right hand made a similar journey up her arm and then clasped at the back of her neck.

Tammy held her ground for a moment. She looked into his eyes and breathed deep and steady. Her legs felt weak and her resistance was low. A familiar tingling buzzed between the married woman's thick meaty thighs and she leaned closer letting him brush his soft lips against hers. The remaining shards of her resistance to him melted away and their lips met and in a deep wet kiss.

His tongue slipped past her lips and entwined with hers. Tammy's heart raced and she clutched at his strong back while they kissed. Her full hips undulated sensuously, grinding against him. She felt his cock, hard and ready, and she moaned wantonly. Her head started to spin and she groped his big dick through his pants. It felt huge, bigger than she remembered and significantly bigger than Tim.

Bobby squeezed Tammy's big dd tits and undid two buttons on her blouse, letting her impressive cleavage show. His rough, calloused hands slipped under her bra and pulled at her nipples, making her squeal softly. She liked it rough and he twisted her nipples hard, making her squirm and pant. Bobby worked with his hands, outside, and they were strong and grizzled like the rest of his lean, sinewy body.

Electric jolts moved through Tammy's quivering body and she was acutely aware that her pussy was soaking wet. Her chest heaved and she glanced nervously up and down the street before closing her eyes and surrendering to her lusty urges. Her small hand clutched at his big dick and she fumbled with his zipper.

A low, involuntary gasp slipped from her lips and she squeezed his huge shaft firmly. Her fingers barely circled his significant girth and she stroked him slowly, relishing the weight of his heavy cock. They were partially hidden from the road by the bus stop enclosure but anyone walking near them on the sidewalk would have a clear view of their risky behavior.

Bobby turned her around and hiked up Tammy's skirt. He pushed her tiny thong to the side and rubbed his big dick against her engorged labia, making her moan softly. She was as wet as any woman he'd been with and she pushed her big, round ass towards him, forcing his prodigious manhood into her creamy, warm depths.

Tammy chewed on her bottom lip to quiet her moans. Her eyes closed and her body rocked fore and aft in time with his powerful thrusts. She could believe that she was having unprotected sex with a man she hardly knew on a sidewalk in Boston. The all too familiar knot in her belly tightened with each thrust and she knew the damn was about to burst. Her body trembled and the world around her faded to black.

Bobby heard voices and he quickly pulled his dick from Tammy's wet pussy, making her whimper with disappointment. He smoothed her skirt and tucked his cock into his pants before leading the sexy brunette into a nearby alley. They ducked into the stairway of a parking garage and Tammy kissed him hard. Her body was on fire and her desire was palpable.

She tore at his loose jeans and set his huge veiny cock free. She had been on the verge of a powerful climax when they had been interrupted and she was desperate to cum.

"Fuck me Bobby," she begged as she lifted her skirt to her waist and pushed her thong to the ground. Her Boston accent was exacerbated by her rabid desire and her raspy voice trembled with lust. "Fuck me hard."

Bobby smiled and grabbed her hips firmly. His hips thrust hard and his cock pounded against her cervix. Her body responded quickly to his pounding dick and she was unable to quiet her urgent moans. A long guttural moan gurgled from her heaving chest and she slumped forward, steadying herself on the railing as he pounded her relentlessly from behind.

He felt his cum boiling in his heavy, swinging balls and he pushed deep. His legs trembled and his potent seed erupted deep inside Tammy's fertile almost 40 year old womb. He grunted several times and left his spent dick inside her after he finished.

Tammy felt his hot cum splash against her cervix and she savored the sensation for a moment. She loved it when a man finished inside her. She always had and it was amazing to her that she had never gotten pregnant. Tim had kids from his first marriage but he was snipped. She knew nothing about Bobby or his history and a jolt of reality washed over her.

"What the fuck Bobby," Tammy barked. She pushed him away and his big spent dick slipped from her sloppy, soiled pussy. "What were you thinking, cummin inside me, ya stupid fuck? If I get knocked up I'm fucked. Tim is fixed and he's white so I can't go havin your black baby."

She immediately regretted her tirade and her face warmed with embarrassment. She looked down at his dripping wet cock and her eyes widened. It was mostly soft and it was still bigger than her husband's. She grabbed the slimy slab of meat and stroked it. She suddenly wanted more and she tugged Bobby closer and kissed him deep and wet. Her tongue plunged into his mouth and then she dropped to her knees.

The smell of pussy and cum engulfed her and her nostrils flared. Her mouth watered and she eagerly sucked Bobby's dick into her hungry mouth. Her tongue pressed tightly against the underside of the shaft and her head bobbed slowly. The taste of their combined juices was divine and she noisily slurped on him until he was rock hard and ready for round two.

Bobby pulled her to her feet and then lifted her effortlessly into his strong arms. She weighed nearly 200lbs but he worked physical labor for more than 40 hours every week and he had little trouble holding her in his arms and impaling her on his big dick. He pinned her back against the painted concrete wall and thrust his hips into her like a jackhammer making her scream and cry.

His hard deep thrusts worker her into a lather and the squishy wet sounds; as his dick pistoned into her, filled the room. Their bodies slapped together and Tammy started to cum again. Her juices soaked his dark brown flesh and she bit into his broad shoulder as she convulsed like she was having some sort of fit. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she humped him like a bitch in heat until the intense waves of pleasure coursing through her started to wane.

"I'm getting close Baby," he announced. Her freak out was fresh in his mind but the truth was that he'd already rung that bell and the damage was done.

"Fuck it. Fill me up again you fucking stud," Tammy panted. She looked into his beautiful eyes and watched his face contort as he climaxed. He had a sexy "oh face" and she knew that it wouldn't be the last time she saw it. She had cheated on Tim before during their ten years together and she knew she'd do it again. Black men were her weakness and what her husband didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Tammy walked by Fenway on her way to meet her friends. The game was letting out and the crowds were pouring from the park into the street. She could feel Bobby's fresh loads running down her legs and she wished Tim was home so she could sit on his face and let him unknowingly lick cum from her cunt. She had done that to him before and he seemed to enjoy licking her even more when she was "really wet."

She smiled and wondered what he'd say if he knew what a slut his wife really was.