Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 06

Story Info
Tammy meets her brother and he finds his mate.
2.7k words
4.66
16.9k
38

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. Thank you for your patients. I really hope that you liked this chapter. There is no sex but I promise that the next chapter will have some hot sex scenes. Happy reading

sexy_bosoxgirl

*

"Would you care to repeat that uncle," a deep angry voice growled from the doorway. Four pairs of eyes turned to see Thomas Armstrong struggling to hold back his wolf.

Drake stood so he would be eye level with those pair of angry amber eyes. He knew he was going to have to face his nephew at some point, but he wanted this confrontation to be on his terms not the terms of an irate wolf. "When did you get back Thomas? You weren't due back until tomorrow? Did something go wrong at the winery?"

Thomas looked and his Uncle and stepped aggressively towards him. Jeremy and Kyle both stood up ready to protect their dad and Alpha. With a wave of Drake's hand, he let his sons know this was his burden to deal with alone.

Thomas gritted his teeth and said in a low growl, "How dare you try to brush me off after what I just overheard. Did it ever occur to you to call me and let me know you stumbled upon my sister. Who gave you the right to decided when I should know. I have been looking for her almost half of my life. I should have been here to when she arrived to let her know she had a brother that loved her." The last sentence came out as a slow prolonged sob.

Drake's heart was breaking to see this normally confident young man crumble in front of him. He slowly approached his nephew and waited. After a few moments, Thomas closed the gap and embraced his uncle. Drake could only hold on and let Thomas ride out this emotional wave, and did not let go until all his tears were shed.

The two men broke apart and when they looked towards the rest of the family, they noticed there wasn't a dry eye in the room. Kyle was the first to speak and with his eyes on Thomas he stated, "So dad before we were so rudely interrupted, you were about to tell us about the DNA test results."

Drake took a deep breath and said, " Doc ran the DNA test twice and there is no doubt that Tammy Adams is my niece and your sister Thomas . I have also put a call into the Were Council to discuss what happened in her room, and it's significance."

Thomas looked confused and Anna stepped forward and hugged him. "Don't worry Thomas, I will explain what happened on our way to the infirmary. I think it is time to introduce Tammy to her family especially her big brother. With her arm around her nephew, Anna walked out of her mate's office. The rest of her family smiled and followed close behind.

By the time the Armstrongs reached the infirmary, they were met with loud laughter filling the hallway. Drake knocked and waited for Tammy to tell him to come in.

Tammy said, "Enter" and the Armstrong family was greeted with Tammy sitting up and Sonia lying next to her on the bed. They were watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory with tears running down their faces. The Two friends looked towards the door and Thomas' nostrils flared.

Thomas' nose was bombarded with the sent of orchids and orange and his eyes turned a deep deep amber. His wolf began to howl in his head and one word came to mind. "Mine."

Sonia just stared as the most gorgeous man she had ever seen moved into the room. "Wow who is that, she asked Tammy. I feel strange and I can't stop looking at him. My heart is straining against my chest pulling towards him. I want to lick him from head to toe."

Without diverting her eyes, Tammy whispered, "Who wouldn't react that way when you come face to face with an embodiment of a Greek god. But there is something familiar about him. He looks like Alpha Armstrong and me but with different colored eyes."

Thomas stuffed down his wolf and told him, "Later my friend. I know the brown eyed beauty is our mate but we are here to meet our sister. I promise you that we will get to know that tantalizing creature and claim her. However, first things first. Tammy needs us, and we have a lot of catching up to do."

Drake knew what was happening to Thomas and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Uncle. I am in control. I know what is transpiring and I will deal with it later. Right now Tammy is my top priority and I know my mate will not be going anywhere any time soon. I will make time for her, after I get to know my sister."

Before she could even register what was happening, Tammy stood and walked towards the unfamiliar male. Doc removed the IV earlier, so there was nothing keeping her in the bed. She stopped just prior to reaching Thomas.

All eyes were focused on the middle of the room. There stood the two siblings in front of each other for the first time since they were one and six years old. It was quite the scene since his 6'3 frame morphed her 5'3 frame.

Tammy finally looked up at the dominant figure before her. Her confused eyes met Thomas' haunted yet hopeful ones.

Thomas held his breath as Tammy reached up and placed her hand on his cheek. The instant her skin touched his, Tammy had a flash. She saw a little boy looking into a crib smiling and reaching for a little girl's hand.

She could her the boy saying, "You are my heart little sister. I will always protect you. I am so proud to be your big brother." At that moment the bond between the two siblings exploded like it had never been broken.

Thomas looked at his uncle with a perplexed expression on his face and through their bond said, "I assume this is Tammy? Drake nodded, and Thomas continued. Something is going on she is remembering a time when we were kids. I can see what she is reliving. I don't know how but our sibling bond has been re-established. How is this conceivable. She was only one years old the last time I did that?"

Drake had a theory , but before he could respond, Tammy seemed to come back to the present sobbing. "I don't know how this is possible but I remember you. You are my....my.... my brother, she squeaked out.

There were gasps heard throughout the room and Thomas smiled down at the petite woman and replied, "Yes mo storin. My name is Thomas, and I have waited so long to find you. I knew you weren't taken from us that fateful night," and reached down and hugged his sister.

Tammy couldn't believe the overwhelming love that poured out of her for this man. She finally wasn't alone anymore. She had a family, a real family. In the back of her mind she could hear William talking to her, telling her that he was happy for her and that he would call her latter.

It took very little time for Thomas to step into his role as big brother when he felt Tammy tremble in his arms. He picked her up and walked towards the bed. Tammy didn't complain when her feet left the floor because it felt so good to have a family member taking care of her.

As Thomas walked across the room, Tammy adhered to his neck which made him beam. She loved having a big brother and she wasn't afraid to show it. He knew what happened to her earlier and with the additional news that she had family must have taken it's toll on her already exhausted body.

Thomas knew his little sister needed to rest and he placed her back in bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, and smiled at Sonia. The exchange didn't go unnoticed by Tammy's very inquisitive gaze, so she decided introductions were in order.

With a shaky voice Tammy uttered, "Thomas meet Sonia. She is my best friend and a witch. Sonia this is my older brother Thomas, and he is a werewolf."

They shook hands and a jolt of electricity passed between them. They just stared at each other with their hands still intertwined. Tammy felt as though she had abruptly disappeared.

Tammy looked from her brother to Sonia then back again. Suddenly, Tammy had an epiphany, the mating pull. Sonia was her brother's mate and that explained his initial reaction when he entered her room.

"I guess Sonia's reaction was truly different this time. How cool is that. My brother and my best friend," she said to herself.

Hearing his sister's thoughts brought Thomas back to earth, and he arched his eyebrow. "You know about the mating pull, and while I am asking questions, who is William?" Tammy just smiled and looked at Alpha Armstrong.

Drake took that look as a cry for help and started to speak, "Thomas we can talk about that later. Right now we need to tell Tammy what Doc found out. You already know this but I will confirm the information."

"Thomas is your older brother which makes you my niece. Drake motioned for Kyle and Jeremy to step forward and continued, Let me officially introduce you to your cousins Kyle and Jeremy and to......"

Before Drake had a chance to finished Tammy interrupted, "Aunt Anna. Anna crossed the room and grabbed her hand. I knew you were a special woman. I just didn't know how much you were going to mean to me in such a short period of time."

Anna smiled and said, "Welcome to the family luachmhor aon. We look forward to getting to know you better and introducing you to the pack. You will feel so loved and cherished."

Tears filled her eyes once again, but Tammy continued, "Thank you but I have so many questions. I want to know about my parents, the truth about their deaths, how I came to be separated from all of you, and how come I wasn't aware of my wolf?" The last question came out accompanied by a yawn.

Thomas looked down at his sister fighting to stay awake and peered at his Uncle. "My dear niece, it is obvious that you need to rest. Doc will have our hides if he comes in to check on his patient and sees her struggling to stay awake."

"All of your questions will be answered in due time. You need to get some rest mindin. Please know that we are your family, we love you and you will be protected always."

Tammy grinned and started to drift off but before she allowed sleep to wash over her body she looked up at Thomas. "I know that you want to stay and watch over me, but I want you to take Sonia on a walking tour of the grounds."

"We have not been able to explore anything since we've gotten here. Everything went all weird rather quickly."

Tammy touched Thomas' arm when he began to protest. "I know she is your mate Thomas, and I am safe here. I know you've put your life on hold trying to find me."

"Well I am found and you deserve to be happy. Besides, Sonia and I have known each other since we were little. She can tell you all about your little sister and what she doesn't know, I can fill you in later. Please do this for me."

With those beautiful green eyes staring at him intently, how could he refuse her. "Wow, you've been back in my life for five minutes and you've already got me wrapped around your finger. I need to learn how to block that gaze."

Tammy smiled as Thomas reached down and took her hand. Before I go, I need you to know that I would die for you. You've filled the hole in my heart left by mom and dad's deaths. I love you little sis, and I am so happy you are home."

"Then please go and enjoy some time with Sonia. She really is an amazing woman. Oh, and by the way, William....is....my mate."

The last words barely made it past her lips as Tammy finally drifted off to sleep. However, Thomas did hear everything because of his enhanced hearing. A perk of being a werewolf.

Thomas leaned down and kissed Tammy's forehead and whispered, "Sleep well Mo Storin. This mate of yours better treat you right or he will have to deal with a very infuriated older brother. I will be back soon." Thomas got off the bed, took Sonia's hand, and headed towards the door.

Jeremy and Kyle approached their Dad which prompted Thomas to delay his exit. Jeremy asked, "Are you planning on telling our young cousin about what happened to Uncle Damon and Aunt Rita? I really think she has the right to know, and the right to mourn them."

"I am going to tell her when she recovers, Drake replied to his son. She deserves to know everything and so do all of you."

What little I do know from our own pack elder is that Tammy is a very rare were. Not only does she have the power of sight but also the power of death clairvoyance. It seemed to get Elder Graham very excited."

"Unfortunately that is all I know and like I've already stated, I won't have any more answers until the Were Council returns my call."

Looking at Thomas and back at Jeremy he continued, "The call may also give us some insight into why your Aunt and Uncle died. Their deaths never sat well with me. I never believed it was a random kill by rouges." The boys all shook their head in understanding and waited.

Drake shook his head at the bad memory and took a deep breath and released it. "And since Tammy is sleeping comfortably, we need to get back to reality."

"Thomas go for your walk, Kyle and Jeremy you need to go lead the training sessions, and I have my own pack business to attend to. I promise that I will call a family meeting as soon as any new information becomes available."

Thomas nodded and made his way out of the room. He smiled down at Sonia as they headed down the hall hand in hand. He liked the fact that she didn't ask any questions.

The rest of the Armstrong men left Tammy to sleep. Anna stayed back because she knew her mate would not get any pack business done if his niece was left alone.

She heard I love you Anna through their mate bond. I love you too my sexy wolf, she sent back to Drake. She heard his hearty laugh and settled in with a book to wait for her niece to awaken.

After his enjoyable exchanged with Anna, Drake's cell phone rang. "Yes Elder O' Reilly. You've got someone consulting the ancient scrolls. Yes sir. You and the other council members want to come meet my niece? When will you be arriving? Yes sir we will be ready."

Drake ended the call as he approached his office door. He crossed the threshold and sat down hard. "Things are going to get pretty interesting come the end of the week and my niece will need reinforcements when meeting the council members."

"I can't believe things are moving so quickly. I only contacted Elder O'Reilly four hours ago. I guess my niece is more special then I initially thought."

Drake let out a sigh and made the only decision that he could. He picked up his cell phone and punched in some numbers.

His old friend picked up on the third ring, "Hi William. How long do you think it will take you to come to pack lands. Your mate is going to need your support." After reassuring him that Tammy was ok he proceeded to tell him about the upcoming council visit.