Tampa Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had climbed down from the ceiling, quite demurely, Nikki eased herself off the boy, and then somehow squeezed her iron tough ass muscle closed, painfully defying her cruel gape. She pulled the tiny modesty string back in place over her red-rawed asshole and picked another drinks glass up from the side. Bending a little, she took the overwhelmed and totally compliant Hector's cock in her hand, and wrung his slimey length in her fist like a wet towel, pulling her slim, tight gripping hand along it, all the way to his fat purple head, making a final couple of long semi-clear pearls of jizz ooze out of him and drop into the glass. She then worked his cock head on the inside of the tumbler, rubbing it on the glass, smearing the sides and top with grease cum and nasty lubey ass residues.

Setting the glass down, Nikki took a few steps over to a kitchen shelf and produced a $10 bill that she handed to the boy, holding it out to him between two of her long fingers with their vivid talons.

"See you next week, Hector," she explained, clearly giving him his leave.

Quickly zipping up, and not really understanding anything about what had just happened, except for the fact it had been the best day of his young life, Hector snatched the money and headed unsteadily for the front door, feeling a whole lot lighter.

Hector was already distant in Nikki's mind however. Just another young anonymous cock. It was what he'd left behind that she was concentrating on now. As the front door shut, she already knew she didn't have enough of the nastiest ingredient yet for her cocktail. Back in the kitchen, and with the cummy glass, Nikki slipped a long manicured finger behind her and touched it on her hard-worked and very sensitive asshole. Holding the glass behind her with her other hand, she pushed her internal muscles until she heard a short, nasty noise from inside herself, just as she pressed hard with her fingertip and expensive nail on her ridge. Nikki felt the gloop of cum gently spill from her rectum and down into the glass. That would be enough. She didn't want to lose all the jizz from inside her, the feeling of the fresh teen cum stewing in her abused ass for a few hours yet was a truly delicious prospect to her. As was sipping the secret cum cocktail in the unsuspecting presence of her hubby. With her bore of a marriage, Nikki knew she had to get her fix of depraved excitement from somewhere. With a load of fresh warm creamy filth in the bottom of her glass, Nikki added a hefty measure of sweet brown Baileys and some ice cubes, happily noting quite nastily to herself that hints of the unmixing spunk could still be seen in the drink.

Before she left the kitchen, she picked a banana out of the fruit basket and then sauntered outside.

"Where's my drink?" her husband asked as she sashayed by, huge black sunglasses back on now, sealing her off from the world.

For a second, Nikki thought about the crude possibilities offered by what she was holding in her hand...but then ignored him totally as she slinked down onto her lounger, happily feeling the slick, fresh, warm boy-grease sliding about inside her ass when she sat. She then lay herself right back, adoring the intimate sensation deep in her rectum. Relaxed, she brought the glass up to her collagen-filled lips and Nikki thought about how much she would love telling the whole story to Vanessa and Carmen at their next coffee morning, and then she wondered if Hector had any good friends...

12