Tango Argentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The open dances did a couple things. From my perspective, it kept my dancers interested in learning more, so I made more money from lessons. Dancing with other people also helped my dancers get better. It's easy to feel the subtle body movements of a full-time partner, but both partners must pay attention when dancing with someone new. The man's lead is different as is his timing and the woman needs to figure out how to feel both. The woman's response time is also different, so the lead has to learn how to read that and accommodate her.

As she was putting her jacket on over another short and revealing dance dress, I asked Madeline if she'd want to come to the Saturday night dance. She blushed.

"Oh, I don't think so. I'm not nearly good enough."

I had to chuckle.

"Madeline, you should get here earlier so you'd know how good you really are. I wouldn't want it known that I ever said this, but most of the women in my classes aren't all that great. The men would love dancing with you."

"Would I get to dance with you, too?"

"Yes. I dance with all the women who come."

"I'll think about it."

That Saturday night, about eight, Madeline walked through the door of my studio. She was dressed a little more conservatively than when she came for her lessons, but not by much. Her black dress was simple in design and the hem came down to just above her knee. The neckline was quite a bit more conservative, but the fit of the dress made up for both. The sway of her hips she'd learned in rumba class had evidently carried over into her normal way of walking. As she walked to the soft drink table she turned the heads of every man who was looking, and most of them were.

When I went to check on the music I'd programmed into my laptop, she walked up beside me.

"Do I look that bad?"

"Why would you even ask me that. You look great"

"Well, all the people were staring at me when I came in."

"Well, Madeline, I know why the men were staring. You're ...really enticing. The women...I suppose that dress and the way you wear it seem to be a little threatening. They're worried about their boyfriends and husbands."

Madeline frowned.

"If I'd known I was going to do that, I'd have worn sweatpants and a sweatshirt."

"Don't worry. Just go mingle. They're a good bunch of people. Once they get to know you, they'll warm up."

I got to dance with Madeline just once -- the first rumba. After that, she had a line of men waiting at her table after each dance. She seemed to be getting along with the other women as well, though the married women took a little while to introduce themselves.

Before I knew it, it was ten, and I announced the last dance, a waltz. As the final strains of "Tammy" played out, the couples parted and gathered their things. I heard laughing and compliments as they filed out the door. I turned to start cleaning up and almost ran into Madeline. She smiled her beautiful smile.

"I thought you could use some help cleaning up."

"Madeline, that's really not necessary. All I do is shut off the sound system and put the sodas in the fridge in back."

She smiled again.

"Tom, you've done so much for me over that past few months. Please let me help."

I let Madeline gather up the unopened sodas and snacks, and then helped her carry them to my office in back of the studio. I spend most of my day in the studio, so I'd made it sort of a home away from home. I have my desk there, as well as a couch, microwave, small refrigerator, and a TV. After we put away the sodas and food, Madeline looked around my office and then grinned at me.

"Is this where you seduce your female students? Looks like it could be."

"No, I've never seduced one of my female students."

Madeline looked at me and frowned.

"Rick always said men who dance are gay. Are you gay? You don't seem gay."

I chuckled.

"No, I'm not gay. I just don't think seducing my students is good business practice. That usually leads to problems."

"From what a couple of the women at the dance told me, you wouldn't have any problems with them. They'd love it."

"They just like me because I can dance and I dance with them. If I was to take things further, they'd eventually want something more. I'm not into breaking up marriages, and even if they weren't married, I'm not ready for something permanent yet."

Madeline put her hand on my arm.

"You're divorced too? I'm sorry. I wouldn't have said anything if I'd known."

"No, I'm not divorced. It never got that far. I...I thought we were doing fine and was planning to ask her to marry me, but she apparently didn't feel the same way."

"How long ago was that?"

"Ten years in August."

"No other girlfriends in ten years?"

I shrugged.

"A few, but they just weren't right. We didn't have that something I had before, if you can understand that."

Madeline stroked my arm.

"I do understand. It's like you've found everything you ever wanted and then it all disappears one day. Judy kept telling me it wasn't me and it wasn't him and that we just grew apart. I guess she's right about that now that I've had time to think about it, but it doesn't make it any easier."

"Make what easier?"

"Finding another man."

I grinned.

"I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble finding a guy. It's more like you'd have to fight them off."

Madeline laughed.

"My mirror doesn't think so. Well, I better be getting home. I have to call Judy after every class and dance so she knows I got home safe. Honestly, it's like she's trying to be my mother."

The next week, Madeline brought her laptop to class again.

"I was looking at dances on the internet and found this one. I want to learn this one next. It looks really sexy."

I had to smile when she tapped her touchpad. The dance was "Argentine Tango", and Madeline was exactly right. Ballroom tango is known as the dance of love. Argentine Tango isn't love. Argentine Tango, if done right, is raw, unbridled sexual passion between a man and a woman. The body contact is tight, the woman's steps sensuous and sultry, and the man's steps the steps of a man confident and very much in control.

I looked at Madeline.

"This isn't an easy dance to learn, Madeline. The man's lead is pretty subtle sometimes, and a lot of time, he just leads the woman to a position and she does what she wants."

"I still want to learn it. Will you teach me?"

We began the lessons that night, and as usual, Madeline was hesitant at first. Once she understood how the dance works with the music, she did better. Once I taught her a pattern she could do by herself, she was ecstatic.

"I feel so good when we dance this. It's like I'm young and desirable again because you're making me do all these things that a young woman would want to do with her man."

"In Argentina, it's not just young people who dance this. The best dancers are all older. The women have full figures and can be very erotic. The men have enough experience to lead without looking like they're leading much. The younger dancers are sexy, but they're not very smooth. The older dancers are romantic, smooth, and erotic all at the same time."

"So, I could look like the woman in that video?"

"No, you'd probably look better. You have a better figure."

Madeline grinned.

"Then show me some more."

I had been thinking about introducing Argentine Tango to my other students, but to get the full effect, I needed a dance partner who could at least look like she knew the dance. After two months, Madeline was that woman, though she was pretty reluctant.

"All the men will be watching me and the women too."

"Yes, they will, and all they're going to see is a very sensuous, very sexy woman doing a very sensuous, very sexy dance."

"I don't know. What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want. A dress would be nice, but pants will work just as well."

That Saturday, Madeline came to the dance in jeans and a sweatshirt and carrying a small bag. I admit it was a little disappointing, but I had told her anything she wanted to wear would be fine. She walked up to me, stood on her toes, and whispered in my ear.

"I need to use your office to change my clothes. I couldn't very well wear my dress out on the street."

She came out of my office fifteen minutes later, and all the conversation in the room stopped. It stopped because of her dress and what that dress did to Madeline's body.

It was black and fit like it was painted on. The neckline scooped deep enough to show the twin mounds of her breasts, so I knew there had to be a bra of some sort under there, but it didn't show. The hemline was at almost her mid thigh, and the slit up the side went high enough I had to wonder if she was wearing panties. She'd topped that off with black stockings, and when she pushed one leg through the slit in the dress, I saw the black lace top and some very luscious tanned thigh. Her tall, black strappy heels just put an exclamation point to everything else.

Madeline looked a little nervous when she walked up to me.

"Is this all right? It's as close as I could get to what I saw the dancers wearing on the internet."

"Madeline, you have every man in the place drooling. It's not just all right...it's fantastic, and so are you."

She blushed then.

"If I can dance this right, I might start to believe that."

Midway though the night, and after watching the men in the class clamber all over themselves to dance with Madeline, I paused the music.

"Class, tonight, with Madeline's help, I'm going to show you what I'm thinking of offering for the next round of classes. It's a dance called Argentine Tango, but once you see it, I think you'll agree it's a lot different from the tango we've already learned. If you like it, I'll put it on the schedule."

The music I'd chosen wasn't old style Argentine Tango music, though Madeline had danced to that type of music before. This song was "Leonora's Love Theme" by Astor Piazzolla, and began with the slow, soft tones Madeline and I were playing with on with the dance floor.

The first part of the song was the piano, bandoneon, saxaphone, violin and guitar playing the sounds of seduction between both partners. I led Madeline through a series of patterns that brought her close to me only then to back away, then tempt me with the subtle sway of her hips and the thrusting of her breasts.

As the middle of the song approached, she followed the lead that kept her close to me, that rocked her back in my arms in a deep dip where she raised her leg through the slit in her dress, and then into her arms around my neck. Her body pressed into mine as I pulled her, feet dragging, across the dance floor as if she had yielded to my seduction and I was taking her as a man takes a woman, with the gentle force she desired and the complete submission to her man.

After that section, the music began to crescendo in faster and louder music until our steps became the steps of a couple moving together with ever increasing speed and reaching the peak of pleasure together. At the end, the music slowed again to the sensuous tones of the bandoneon and violin. Madeline and I ended the dance with her arms around my neck, her face pressed into my chest, and her stocking clad leg raised and on my thigh.

At first, there wasn't a sound in the studio except Madeline's soft breath against my neck. Then, there was a clap, then another, and then the room erupted in applause.

"Madeline, they're standing up. Turn around and take a bow. They think you were great and you were."

Just as on most of the dance nights, I didn't get to dance with Madeline again, nor did I even have a chance to talk with her. She was too busy dancing with the other men in the class or talking to the women. When the dance ended, she stayed like she always did, to help me clean up. I asked if she'd had fun.

"Oh, yes, lots. I think my feet are going to fall off from dancing so much. I love these shoes, but they started to make my feet hurt an hour ago."

"You can take them off if you want."

"No, as bad as they feel, I feel sexy wearing them, so I'll leave them on. The women wanted to know where I found them and the dress. They want to look like this when they dance Argentine tango."

"Well, you are pretty much a knockout. You danced really well, too. I was proud of you."

"Really? I just did what we practiced."

"Madeline, it isn't practice that made you dance well tonight. It was you and how you felt the music. All great dancers practice for hours and hours, but it's feeling the music that makes them great."

"That song is just so...when I hear it, it reminds me of making love - slow at first, then getting faster, and then the big climax. It got slow again, after that, just like when you sort of coast down afterwards, you know?"

"Yeah, I remember it being like that. I'm happy that's what you heard. It showed."

"I felt it too. I haven't...it's been a very long time since I felt that way. It was good to feel a little like that again. You did that to me, you know."

"Did what?"

"When I was married, Ricky kept putting me down all the time. I couldn't do this and I couldn't do that. It didn't stop him from doing anything in bed, but he didn't think I could do that very well either. You taught me to dance, but you taught me I can do things and do them right all by myself. You gave me confidence in myself...enough confidence to do this."

Madeline put her arms around my neck, raised up on her tip-toes, and kissed me. I'd not been kissed by a woman in a long time, and I'd never been kissed like that. I could not have resisted responding if my life had depended on it.

Her lips were so soft and searching, and when she opened them and stroked my upper lip with her tongue, I pulled her into my arms. Madeline sighed then, the tiny breath flowing into my throat, and pulled gently away.

"I really needed to do that, Tom. I'm sorry if you didn't like it."

"How could I not like it?"

"I don't know. I just really like you and I thought you wouldn't mind if I showed you."

"Madeline, I didn't mind at all. It's just that usually these teacher -- student things don't work out very well."

"The way you looked at me tonight, in my dress, I just thought..."

Madeline frowned and pulled herself out of my embrace.

"I guess I thought wrong, like I always do."

I put my hands on Madeline's soft shoulders.

"Madeline, you didn't do anything wrong, and as for what I think of you, I like you a lot more than I should. If I thought there was any chance for this to work out, I wouldn't be reluctant."

Madeline stroked my face and smiled.

"Tonight, the men and women both thought I was sexy. I didn't think I'd ever hear that again, but I did, and it made me think about doing this. I don't want anything permanent, Tom. I just need to be loved sometimes, like now. It doesn't have to be anything more unless someday you'd like it to be. Right now, I don't care. I just want to feel a man doing with me what we played like we were doing on the dance floor. If you don't want to, just tell me without trying to make any more excuses. I'll understand that you don't want me."

When I gathered her in my arms tight and kissed her, it wasn't a dance teacher kissing his student. It was a man and woman with feelings both couldn't ignore, nor did they want to.

As Madeline melted into my embrace, I slipped my hand down to cup her bottom. She pushed her tummy into me when I cupped the soft cheek and squeezed gently. Her hand found the back of my neck and stroked as her mouth made love to mine.

After a few seconds of pure erotic arousal, I let Madeline ease from my embrace, took her by the hand, and led her to my office. Once inside, Madeline pressed her body against me and smiled.

"Tom, are you sure you want to do this?"

I didn't answer her. I just held her with one arm while the other hand found the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down. As the material fell away from her back, I felt soft skin beneath my fingertips. After slipping my hand up to the shoulder strap on the dress, I started pulling it down over Madeline's arm. She whispered in my ear..

"It has to come off over my head. My hips are too wide for the other way."

She bent down, lifted the hem, and started pulling it up over her body. When my hands caught hers, she released the hem, backed up a little, and raised her arms over her head.

I lifted the dress slowly, selfishly pleasing myself as Madeline's curves were revealed. Her soft thighs, cased in black nylon, soon gave way to pale, soft, velvety skin. A moment later, I saw the black thong panty, then her tummy. As I pulled the dress up further, her breasts slipped from the built-in bra and fell softly to her chest. Her nipples were a wonderful dark pink and large. As the chill air of the office caressed the thick nubs, they stiffened and grew a little longer.

One more gentle lift was all that was required to remove the dress. I draped it over my office chair and then turned back to Madeline. She had covered her breasts with her arm, and her voice was quiet with a tone of worry.

"I'm not as firm as the young girls in your classes. I hope you're not disappointed."

Gently, I pulled Madeline's arm from her breasts and to her side.

"Madeline, you're more beautiful than all those young girls."

When I lifted both her breasts with my hands and squeezed gently, Madeline sighed.

"I was so worried. Ricky always said they were saggy. I guess you like them, though."

I let the thumb of each hand stroke her nipples.

"Like isn't nearly a strong enough word for what I'm feeling, Madeline."

She smiled then, and started to unbutton my shirt. As soon as she could pull it open, she pressed her soft breasts into my chest. Her voice was a purr.

"It feels so good to feel a man's chest again. I've dreamed about this for weeks."

She backed away a little when I hooked my thumbs in the thin waist band of her panties. I knelt down in front of her as I worked them over her full, rounded hips, and then down over her thighs. The tangles of dark brown hair on her mound and lips were erotic, almost as erotic as the scent that wafted to my nose.

I kicked off my shoes when I stood back up, then unbuckled my belt, and took off my slacks. Madeline looked on, smiling, when I pulled my shorts down, and when my erect cock bobbed free, she gently wrapped her slender fingers around the shaft. She was still holding my cock when I pulled her back into my arms and felt her nipples against my chest.

I kissed her again, for a moment, and then eased her gently down on my couch. When my lips found her right nipple, Madeline moaned.

"Take me now, Tom."

I pinched that nipple between my lips, sucked in hard, and lifted my face. Madeline caught her breath when I let her nipple slip from my lips. I ran my tongue over the dimpled tip, then fastened them on her left nipple. As I worked that nipple with my lips and tongue, I ran my hand down over her soft tummy until I felt the soft, crinkled hair that guarded Madeline's sex.

"No, not yet. I want to remember this for a long time."

Working slowly, I separated the tangled strands with my fingertips until they were parted over her lips, and then traced the length of those lips with my index finger. Madeline moaned again, and then caught her breath when that finger slipped between them. As I moved my finger up and down the satin-smooth separation, Madeline spread her thighs wide.

When my finger slipped inside her, Madeline rocked her hips. While I stroked my finger in and out slowly, I nibbled my way back up her body, and then kissed her. She opened her lips and I felt her tongue pushing against mine. I opened my lips as well, and when our tongues touched, Madeline moaned quietly.

"Tom, I need you to take me like a man takes a woman, like in the dance. I need to feel you inside me and feel you on top of me. I need so much to feel that again."