Tank's Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the notebook to Keys, our lawyer, and she called the next day.

"You want to know if this is good? It is better than good. It's brilliant! You want to know if you can afford it. Yes. You can put three mill in initially and fund the operation and twenty-five students. If we plan on adding a mill a year for five years it will become self-sustaining and you can add a few students each year. On the day the Foundation is legal and with your approval I will become their lawyer as well and watch over the legalities."

"Do it. Draw up the papers for us to sign. Tank's birthday was the tenth of July. Can the Foundation have that as our start date?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, do it! I'll tell the ladies. If you hear a scream from our end of town you'll know why."

I called a family meeting for noon at my favorite restaurant in town. I went shopping. I bought Rose a fancy leather briefcase. I stopped at the travel agency in town and arranged for the lady to get us balcony cabins on whatever cruise Helen picked. A celebration cruise. We'd be back just before the tenth of July. I stopped at the bank and got four pre-paid cash cards with three thousand in each. I knew the ladies would want some money for shopping.

At ten till noon I was sipping iced tea in the big booth at the restaurant. Helen arrived next. As soon as she sat the waitress brought her iced tea and lots of lemon wedges.

"So, what's the occasion? Are we starting the Foundation? Are we going on the cruise?"

"The meeting hasn't started. I don't think answering questions one at a time is very efficient. Please wait."

Rose came in next. She searched my face for a clue. She sat down and Helen told her not to bother asking questions. They talked and fidgeted while we waited for Ayla and Teri .

They arrived at ten after. Of course, they had a story to tell about why they were late. When it ended Rose said, "Ok. We're all here! Spill!"

"Perhaps we should order first?"

"No, Daddy! Spill first." Rose was about to have her blood pressure explode. Helen nudged me.

"Helen, what is your vote on starting the Foundation, just as specified in Rose's plan?"

"I vote yes."

Teri, what is your vote on starting the Foundation, just as specified in Rose's plan?"

"I vote yes!"

Ayla added, "I vote Yes! We know Rose votes Yes! Yours is the vote we don't know about."

"Rose, do you vote yes?" I asked.

"Yes. I vote yes."

"Then the votes are unanimous. The Foundation is formed. It becomes official on Tank's birthday, the tenth of July."

The celebration began. Lunch got ordered, eaten and after the dishes were cleared I said, "We have a little more business." I withdrew the envelopes from my inside pocket and handed them out.

"What's this?" Helen asked.

"Each of you holds a cash card with three thousand dollars in it. Now, before you get crazy let me explain. I want a vacation as a family. I have arranged for the vacation I want, for all of us. We leave next Friday. We'll be back on the fifth of July. When lunch is over Helen can go to the travel agency and the lady will help you pick the cruise you want. The three thousand is so you don't need to wear jeans and boots aboard ship, unless you want to."

I was quite happy watching the excitement around me. The ladies all went with Helen. We were going to the Caribbean. They also decided to save their money until we got to New Orleans. They decided there were no clothes in South Dakota suitable for a cruise ship in the Caribbean.

We left two days early to allow for shopping in New Orleans. In the middle of the first shopping day in New Orleans I caught a cab back to our hotel. Shopping isn't my thing. I got back, kicked of my boots and turned on the TV.

Less than an hour later there was a knock on my door. It was Rose.

"Can I interrupt you, Daddy?"

"Of course." She came in and closed the door. I didn't notice at the time but she swung the locking mechanism to the locked position.

I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me.

"There's something I've wanted to say to you for a long time. Ever since you were having dinner at my station in the diner. You were a really genuine nice guy then and you have been a nice guy every day I've known you."

I had no idea where this was going.

"When you stepped into our lives and took over where Tank left off, and did more, I was amazed. You demanded I go back to school. You demanded I become someone. And you left it up to me. I watched as Crystal rejected what you offered, and I watched as Teri became a teacher. I see Ayla at college often and she's doing good things for the students. You did all that."

"No. Each of you did it. Tank and I just opened the door. We're both so proud of you."

"Ok. Thanks to Tank and Thanks to you. It isn't enough. Starting and running the Foundation is a thank you too, and not enough." She sat down next to me and took off her shoes.

"I've had a conversation with Mom over the last year. She understands how I feel and why. She knows why I'm here right now." She stood back up and pulled her blouse up and off. Her lacy bra was inches from my face.

"I don't. What are you doing?"

"I've loved you for years. I've kissed you on the cheek, held your hand, sat next to you, shared popcorn with you in the movie. Now I'm sharing me with you. All of me."

The bra came off. She unsnapped her pants and they, along with her panties, went to the floor. When she stood back up she was nude. Beautiful! In my youth I believed my perfect woman would look like Rose looked at that moment. Her breasts pointed at me, tipped by nipples and areola slightly darker than her breasts. They blended into a torso that showed she cared for herself. Soft curves, muscled under those gentle curves. Skin that was smooth and obviously cared for. Either she was freshly shaved or had almost no body, leg or pubic hair.

She took the step to get close to me and began undressing me.

"I can't do this. I'm in a committed relationship with Helen. Your Mom! If she'll have me I plan to marry her on this cruise."

She pulled a piece of paper from her pocket and handed it to me. It was hand written in Helen's hand. "Love her. We both love you and that won't change. We're both yours for as long as we live." It was signed, Helen.

She helped me get stripped and she led me down the path to us becoming lovers. She was younger than my own children and she said she loved me.

She started above me and gifted me with the feeling of being inside her but also the sight of her body moving to maximize the sensations for both of us. She shifted us and rested on her back as I watched my cock slide in and out of her wetness, stretching her pussy as it strained to hold on to me. She moved us again and let me join with her from behind. I was close to filling her and she sensed it.

"If you want my ass, it's yours. Just please go gently. No one has been there."

"I want you on your back, with me in your pussy and kissing you as I cum."

In seconds she had rearranged us so my wish was happening. My hips thrust and our tongues touched. She wrapped me in her legs and she accepted my gifts at both ends. When the kiss ended she said, "Thank you. I wanted to give you me as a gift and you gave me you. Thank you."

I backed my face a few inches from hers and said, "Thank you. Rose, I love you. I love you like a Daddy. I love you as a man loves a woman. I love you."

"You're still going to marry my Mom, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

She cleaned us up then rejoined me in bed. We snuggled for a few minutes until the phone beside the bed rang. I answered.

Helen said, "Wake Rose and tell her to shower and get dressed. You shower and get dressed too. We're going to meet you at Emeril's restaurant in one hour."

"Helen, I love you." I said.

"I know. I know much more than you may think I know. Now get ready and come meet us. And, so you won't worry, my panties are soaked thinking about what you've been up to."

Before I could say anything she hung up. I got Rose up and we showered together. When we were dressed we went downstairs and took a cab to the restaurant. One look at Teri and Ayla and I knew they knew everything. I also knew they were Ok with knowing and Ok with us being lovers.

The second day of shopping I didn't bother starting the shopping trip with them. I went to get a haircut, get my boots shined and took a two hour bus tour of the city. When I stepped off the bus Teri was waiting for me.

"Hungry?" She asked, taking my arm and guiding me to a restaurant. The food was good. When we were done she took my arm again and led me to my room in the hotel.

When the door closed she locked it, turned to me and started undressing. "We know what happened here yesterday. We've known it was coming for a while. When Rose told us, Ayla and I realized we love you, too. We've tried to stuff the feelings into you being like Tank, a Daddy Grandpa figure." Her shirt was on the chair. No bra had been hiding inside the shirt so when it came off I was presented with the sight of her breasts. No bra was ever needed. She had small breasts, enough to fill a champagne glass with small areola and blueberry sized nipples. They were hard, or at least looked like they were. Her skin was pale and showed no tan lines.

Like Rose she was in good shape. Rose was four or five inches shorter than Teri and the difference was in Teri 's legs. As soon as she was naked she started on me. I helped. I asked, "Are you sure you want to bed an old man?"

"I want to bed you! Age doesn't have anything to do with it. Of all the men who have ever been in my life only two were nice to me. Only two didn't use me. You and Tank. He didn't because he understood it would be wrong. We were family. You aren't family, by blood. You loved us right from the first night in that hotel in Wyoming. When Crystal went stupid you didn't toss us out with her. You didn't even toss her, you let her choose. You helped Rose and Helen, because it's the right thing to do.' She finished getting me undressed and onto the bed.

"Now, the right thing to do is to love you. I've been raped, fucked, screwed and punished. For the first time in my life I want to make love with someone. You!"

We were gentle and tender with each other. When I finally entered her she had already had three orgasms. One inspired with fingers and two inspired by my tongue and mouth. I moved in and out of her slowly and deeply, but not deep enough that it might hurt. We kissed and fondled each other and when I came inside her she whispered, "I can feel it! I can feel you cumming inside me."

We stayed connected for a long while. When we came apart she gently cleaned us up and made sure the bed wasn't left a mess.

Our post-coital nap wasn't very long. It was interrupted by a bellman. When I opened the door he delivered ten suitcases and six bags of purchases. Teri hid in the bathroom till he was gone.

We showered, dressed and talked while we waited for the ladies to return.

When the door opened it was as if a tornado had arrived. Three women, lots of bags and laughter, comments and a crack or two about the strange smell in the room. The bags were divided and taken to other rooms. Helen and I were left alone.

I stood in front of her holding her shoulders. "Sweetheart, are we Ok?""

"We will be when you ask me to marry you. Rose knows you're going to. Teri told me she knows too. When are you going to ask me?"

I dropped to my knees and said, "Helen, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life married to you. Will you marry me?"

"When?"

"During the cruise."

"Day time or night time?"

"Whichever you'd like."

"On deck or inside?"

"Whichever you'd like."

"You have a ring?"

"No. I thought we could shop for it together."

"Let's go!" She helped me up. On the way out I said, "You didn't answer the question."

She knocked on the girl's room and said, "We're going to buy a ring for my finger. Wanna come?"

They came. Three hours later she had a ring on her finger and I got dinner. When dessert arrived Helen looked at me and said, "Yes, I'll marry you, Pete."

Helen and I stayed in our room alone that night. Early the next morning I was sent out to get breakfast and leave them alone for three hours. They needed to pack.

I asked the concierge and he sent me to Café du Monde, the most famous place in New Orleans to have breakfast. I got an unusual tasting cup of coffee and three beignets. They were incredible! I resolved not to say anything about them to the four health conscious women with me. I stayed on a sugar high all the way to the ship.

We watched our ship sail out of New Orleans from up near the bow of the ship. Then we walked to the tail and watched the sun set into the water. All my ladies were in new clothes, colorful clothes and they looked incredible.

As soon as it was dark Helen took me to our cabin and had me change clothes. She gave me new everything to put on. The first thing I noticed was stitching on the briefs she gave me. The letters AYLA were stitched on the front of the briefs.

"You gave me Ayla's underwear."

"No. I gave you the right underwear. You now have underwear with all our names on them. What you wear is who you sleep with."

She showed me the four different colors of underwear and the names stitched on them. "All I ask is that on our wedding day you wear the ones that say Helen."

I agreed.

We had a table for four for dinner. Dinner was wonderful. The food was good and the scenery was improved. The girls were showing lots of skin and since I mostly knew what they were hiding, it was even more delicious to view them. Half way through dinner Ayla was aware of the sexy show being staged for my benefit. She timed it perfectly and exposed her right breast to me when no one else would see.

No one else at our table. A young man three tables away saw the show and waved. Ayla blushed deeply and retied the halter to her dress. For the rest of the evening she didn't look in his direction once. As for me I had recurrent thoughts about sucking on her nipple there in the dining room.

As we walked the deck after dinner Rose asked if I liked my new clothes. I said yes, they were quite a surprise.

Teri held my right arm, Helen my left. Ayla dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my new slacks.

"What are you doing?" I asked, afraid someone would see.

"Finding out what I need to know!" She opened the slacks wide and read her name on my briefs. She zipped me back up and said, "Ok. That's what I needed to know."

I watched Helen and Ayla exchange cabin keys. Not too long after that Teri said she was headed for her cabin. Helen went with her. Ayla and I walked on. We didn't notice when Rose left us.

When we got back to the cabin there was a note taped to the door. It was addressed to "The young woman wearing the aqua halter dress". I gave it to Ayla. She read it and seemed upset.

"You Ok?" I asked, already knowing she wasn't.

She handed me the note. "I'd really like to see more of you... and get to know you better. Meet me for breakfast at nine in the main dining room, table 228. John"

"Will you meet him?"

"I'm about to go to bed with the man I love! I'm not interested in breakfast with some boy who's interested in me because he saw my boob."

"Wait! Are you telling me this is it? No boyfriends at all? I'm marrying Helen this week. Won't that cramp things between us?"

"I'm not interested in them, any of them. I love you. Mom married a bad man. He and all his friends taught me there are no good men. Men are interested in fucking and controlling women. You came along and tossed my world upside down. I love you. If the only way to have you is share then I'll share."

We were inside the cabin and it didn't take long for Ayla to be naked. All she started with was the dress, two thigh high stockings and shoes. She untied the halter and the dress fell to the floor.

She helped me get undressed. She stroked me through the briefs with her name on them.

"You know we talk, don't you?"

"It wasn't too big a stretch to think you probably did."

"Did you know Teri burst into tears periodically all the day after she slept with you?"

"No. What was wrong? Did I hurt her?"

"No, just the opposite. For the first time in her life she felt a man cum inside her. You were tender and loving. You took care of her. You told her you loved her. As you slept you held on to her breast. No one has ever been that loving to her."

"Should I slap you around?"

"It wouldn't be a new experience if you did. My own Dad slapped me around and held me down while his brother fucked my ass. I'd rather you love me. I want to feel your cum splash inside me."

"I'm sorry you've been mistreated. Life can be so much better than that."

We showered together. It was cramped and we laughed as we bumped into each other and the walls. After the shower I applied lotion to every inch of her skin, slowly, like a massage. We kissed and cuddled and I found my way to between her legs. My first kiss there and she said, "Oh God! Teri was right! That's the best!"

It wasn't. I know that because a while later she was screaming and thrashing on the bed telling me that was the best.

We mated slowly and carefully. I let her control the pace, the action and the postures. No dominance, just sharing, joining and all the side activities of touching and kissing. She felt it when I came inside her. She cried.

I kissed the tears and I kissed her everywhere I could reach before I slid out of her. After I slid out we kissed everywhere that felt good.

I woke up in the middle of the night and used the tiny bathroom. When I came back I watched her sleeping, her body completely uncovered. When I got back into bed she didn't wake up. She spooned against me and kissed me in her sleep.

Just before I went back to sleep I thought, 'stop fighting it.'

When we woke we mated again. She asked if we could just spend the day right there. I reasoned we could order room service and eat in the room. We could have visitors and they could watch or join in. I said I was sure there would be an old movie on the TV later.

We got dressed and met the rest of the family for breakfast. When we were almost finished a young man approached the table and aimed himself at Ayla.

"Good Morning. I don't want to intrude but I would like to get to know you better. Is that possible?"

"What would you like to know? Am I available? The answer is no, I'm not available. I thank you for the attention, the appraisal and the compliment."

"Ok. Thanks for being kind."

"Wait!" I said, "Please, sit down with us for a minute." He did. "Why is a single man on this cruise? I thought most everyone is part of a couple."

"I was. She dumped me last week and left town. I couldn't cash in the ticket so I decided to come."

"Now you're lonely and it hurts seeing all the guys in couples."

He nodded. I stood up. I used my loudest non-yelling voice. "May I have your attention please? This young man's woman ran off with another man just before the cruise. If you're single and he looks acceptable meet him outside by the pizza bar in half an hour. He's a gentleman as far as I can tell." I sat down

He looked at me like I had shot him. "Everyone knows I was dumped!"

"All of us have been dumped. Some only once and some a hundred times. All the women who heard me want to know what happened. Some will be curious enough to be at the pizza place in twenty-five minutes. I have one piece of advice. Whoever you meet, treat her like thirty-five years from now you're still going to love her."

He stood. Helen spoke, "He treats me like he's loved me all his life and will love me till we're both dead. He treats these three like that too. One is my daughter and the others are friends. He will never be lonely again."