Tanning Voyeur

Story Info
The owner of a tanning salon enjoys the spoils of his effort.
9.8k words
4.39
64.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

Authors Note: As most of you who frequent my stories can guess, these entries are typical length for me. Lots of story development and of course LOTS of good titillating action. I hope you all enjoy them and of course VOTE (Preferably with 5 starts)! For those of you who have been after me for another story with some bondage, this one's for you. A little bit of voyeurism, a lot of sex and of course, especially for you, a tad of bondage. Enjoy! M.

*

To most people who met him, Jack was a pretty ordinary guy. Nothing outstanding, nothing to cause you to remember him, just an average ordinary guy. Almost forgettable. He'd been that way for as long as he could remember, even as early as grade school. When the other boys were learning about girls Jack was left on the sidelines. When high school came and the other guys had girlfriends, Jack struggled to hold a relationship of any kind and graduated still a virgin.

Not that Jack wasn't smart, in fact he was very intelligent. He went to college and earned dual degrees in computer science and business. Again, in college he didn't command much attention from the girls. Not that he didn't have a few girlfriends, but in general he just didn't command the respect of the "good looking" girls, and the good looking girls where what he really preferred. True he had learned a lot about sex from the few girls he had managed to date, and found out he was actually pretty good at it, but his average looks kept him from scoring with those good looking girls.

As a result Jack considered himself to be something of a voyeur. He appreciated the creamy smooth skin of the mid twenty something girls, the full round breasts, the soft smooth curves of their hips and tight round rumps. Yes, Jack could really appreciate how they looked, but at thirty five he wasn't going to get one of his own. He realized that early on, but that didn't stop him from enjoying the sensations that seeing those young naked bodies brought.

To that end Jack opened a new business attached to his existing computer store. A tanning salon. When he had it built he slipped in one weekend and added a few special touches, some very sophisticated fiber optic cables, each leading to equally sophisticated cameras hidden in a specially constructed wall space between the two buildings. No one could possibly know the space existed, unless they actually measured the inside and outsides of the buildings. The access was hidden on the computer business side of the building, a shelf unit in a back room that contained shelf after shelf of computer software. No, this wouldn't be one that you stumbled across accidently.

But for Jack, he logged into his private network almost every night from home, taking great pleasure in viewing from multiple angles, the ladies visiting his tanning salon. Yep, Jack was a dyed in the wool voyeur. He spent many evenings enjoying the view of women of all ages undressing in his salon tanning booths and changing into skimpy bikinis or, as is much more the rage these days, tanning completely nude. He slowly stroked his cock to the high definition images of countless women, many young twenty-something's, oiling their bodies with tanning oil, rubbing it into their skin leaving their soft sexy curves glistening and sparkling in the florescent lights.

On some occasions he was fortunate enough to catch some sexy looking young thing, or even middle aged woman, stroking themselves off to a quick orgasm after teasing themselves putting on the tanning oil. How he wished he could just step through the screen and gently spread the oil on their bodies, taking long minutes to ensure he hadn't missed a single spot on their nubile little bodies, after which he would slide his own fat cock into them and fill their tight little pussies with his own cream. Yeah, Jack enjoyed his evening entertainment.

Business in both the computer shop and the tanning salon always picked up in the fall. It was too chilly to tan outside and it was getting close to Christmas. Those two factors generally improved his bottom line each October, and also his evening entertainment. Jack was looking forward to that entertainment when he walked into his small lonely house late one October evening. It was nearing Halloween, a date that he enjoyed as a kid, but less so now that he was an adult. It wasn't nearly as much fun alone as it was with someone.

Jack picked up the mail from the box as normal, and sorted through it as he stepped through the front door as usual, but one item caused him to stop in mid stride, standing in the hallway, the front door still open behind him, very much NOT as usual.

He turned the rather elegant envelope over in his hands several times, checking the address to ensure that yes it really was his. His name and address were embossed in gold on the front of the heavy weight linen paper envelope. This was no cheap print job or junk mail, this particular envelope was clearly intended to attract the attention of the addressee, which it had most certainly done.

Jack closed the door behind him and walked to the small table in the hallway, set down the rest of the mail and his keys, and went back to examining the envelop. Yes, it was indeed addressed to him, yet there was no return address. The envelope was cream colored in a heavy linen paper generally reserved for very expensive occasions. He'd seen wedding announcements and invitations on lower quality paper than this.

The postmark was local, two forever stamps in the upper right corner to cover the additional weight of the six by eight envelope. Carefully he turned it over and popped the gold embossed seal from the tab of the envelope and carefully peeled the flap open, not wanting to rip the unusual arrival. With hands working as gently as he might caress one of the beauties he frequently watched on his large screen monitor, he slipped the contents from the envelope.

"Jack, your presence is requested" is all the front of the folded card said.

"My presence is requested? Really?" He thought to himself. Invitations are rarely something he received, and to any kind of social gathering even less so. He gently opened the invitation and read the inside.

" Your presence is requested at the tenth annual Halloween gala

9:00 PM to midnight on October 31st.

Required dress is a costume capable of disguising your facial

features. Additional costume features may be as desired.

Special prizes will be awarded to costumes in the following

categories:

Sexiest costume

Most revealing costume

Most alluring costume

Most original costume

Prizes will be awarded for both Male and Female costumes in

the above categories.

A free bar is available, as is complementary accommodations

following the bewitching hour.

Address and directions included."

"Seriously? Me invited to a Halloween party like this?" Jack asked himself aloud. He looked at the small square of heavy weight paper he had extracted from the envelope with the invitation. It did indeed contain a simple line map, but not just a generalized map, a map that started on his exact street. Jack had never seen an invitation this personalized, but knowing computers as he did, it was certainly within the realm of possibility to use google maps to locate the address the invitation was being sent to and then map from there to the destination.

He set the card aside, carefully standing it on the small table before making his way to the kitchen to make his dinner. He was still contemplating his invitation when the microwave beeped to tell him his frozen tv dinner was ready.

All the while he ate, he was trying to decide if he should go. Clearly it wasn't a mistake, and just as clearly it seemed that this party, being held at a resort only a few miles up the valley, was going to be filled with women in revealing and sexy costumes. Jack was just unsure why he, of all people, would receive an invitation to such a party?

Two days later, the invitation still on the table, Jack decided he would attend. Where else would he find such a wide variety of legally exposed bodies? He picked up the invitation and looked for an RSVP number, and was surprised to find none. He hadn't been to too many parties, but usually they wanted to know who was coming and who wasn't. Maybe this was such an exclusive invitation that they just assumed he'd show up.

Jack settled on a barbarian costume. His chest wasn't bad looking so the costume, consisting of a wide leather collar piece and short leather skirt, seemed a perfect choice. He added a headpiece that extended down to his nose, covering his face but allowing him to see clearly. Two leather arm bands, leather sandals and a fake short sword completed the costume. He actually felt like he looked pretty good in it. A bit shorter than six feet tall but no longer as thin as he was in high school, he never really felt like he was good looking, but in this outfit he might just pass for reasonably good looking

The night of the party he dressed, discarding his white briefs before pulling on the skirt. He wouldn't really need them, and they clearly didn't fit the costume. Besides, there was always the chance he'd get lucky and coax some half naked woman into a quiet room for a quickie.

Jack drove to the indicated address, pulled through the high wrought iron gate and followed the lane around through the woods to a wide open meadow with a massively large mansion set in the middle of the idyllic scene. Jack was surprised that the huge estate existed. He'd been down this road so many times but had never realized that beyond the six foot high rock wall was such a large and grand estate. The huge rock structure, almost a castle, was illuminated by lights on the grounds shining on it, the multiple stories reaching for the nearly full moon along with spires and steeply peaked roofs.

Jack got out of his car near the front door and a young man wearing a pair of black pants and white collar, but no shirt to cover his young bare chest took his keys and whisked his car away to park it.

Looking around Jack climbed the flight of wide flagstone stairs toward the front door of the massive building, two huge ancient wooden doors stood at the top of the stairs, massive black iron hinges supporting the weight of the huge slabs of wood. As he neared the doors one swung open as silently as a gentle breeze blowing past. Inside stood a tall woman, easily a foot taller than he was, although he noticed that a good portion of that was due to the high heel shoes she wore. The rest of her outfit consisted of a long sleeved black dress, the neckline swooping so low that the tops of both full round breasts were fully on display along with a tiny sliver of bright pink areola. The front of the dress was split up the front, exposing one long slender sexy leg so high that he wondered if the split stopped before her waist.

"Welcome Jack." She said in a soft sultry voice, the dress splitting far enough apart as she stepped toward him to expose a tuft or red curls matching the red hair piled on her head in some kind of beehive style hairdo.

He barely tore his eyes from her pussy as she stepped closer, leaning in against him and pulling him to her in a tight embrace, her tits pressing against his bare chest as she stooped slightly to make their heights match more closely. "Hi." Jack answered nervously, reaching around her to return the hug, his hands feeling her bare back. As they parted the embrace his hand slid down her back to the sweep of the top of her ass before finally finding the satiny material of her flowing skirt again. The sensations and view before him quickly had his cock growing under the leather skirt, immediately making him wish he had left his briefs on after all.

"I'm so happy you could come. Please feel free to enjoy anyplace in the mansion with the exception of the basement." She said with a grin. "Enjoy the views, and one added twist this year. Some young lady here is walking around with a little red surprise inside herself. The gentleman who seduces her and retrieves it will get a special prize at the end of the party."

"A red surprise?" He asked curiously, not at all sure what she meant.

The temptress in front of him leaned down, her big round tits nearly falling out of the dress as she bent at the waist to lean down and whisper to him. "If you slide your hand up her dress you'll find it." She whispered softly, her own hand sliding down to his leather skirt and pressing against his hardening cock. "Besides you'll have to remove it to slide this in."

"Uh, oh, okay." Jack stammered, his mind suddenly clouded by the scent of her as well as the view of her bursting cleavage and the pressure of her hand against his much more quickly hardening cock.

"And don't worry if the leather no longer contains you," she whispered almost as if she were reading his mind. "Some of the ladies here will simply take that for an invitation."

"Uh...Huh." Jack grunted as she stood back up again.

"Enjoy the party!" She said almost dismissively as another couple climbed the stairs behind him.

Jack turned and walked down the short stone lined hallway to a room filled with people, and every manor of costume. They varied from the normal, super heroes and witches and devils, to the much more sexual and sensual. One young woman apparently vying for the most revealing talked past in a face mask covered with feathers. Yep that was it, the face mask, the rest of her body was completely nude.

Jack tried not to stare as she walked past and then moved to make his way toward one of the tables of food lining the walls of the great hall. A number of young women, mostly in their twenties, but a few a tad older, scurried around the tables, ensuring that the platters were full as well as refilling platters that they were carrying around the crowd. Nearly all were dressed identically. A tiny white maids hat, a black lace bra that did little to actually cover their breasts, a tiny black lace skirt that just as obviously had nothing under it since there was no back to it leaving their firm creamy asses exposed, a tiny white apron that just covered their front, barely large enough to cover their mound and pussy, thigh high black stockings and of course, black high heels. Each one of the ladies he viewed, each wearing the exact same outfit, seemed to look even more tantalizing than the last.

He was barely aware of how hard his cock had grown until he saw one particular young woman. She was dressed differently, but no less sexy and appeared to be in charge of the others. Her outfit, instead of the bra and skirt, was made up of a see through babydoll with white frills for a skirt. Her nearly waist length dark hair made her look almost exotic in the outfit which failed in any way to hide her large pink areola or the rock hard nipples protruding.

"I take it you're in charge of the ladies here?" He asked her, drawing himself up as tall as he could, still nearly three inches shorter than her heels made her.

"I am, may I help you?" She responded sweetly.

"That all depends." Jack said, the courage he felt a few moments ago seeming to suddenly escape him. "I was wondering if you could direct me to someplace quiet where I might have a private word with you." He finally got out, his voice trailing off as he completed his request.

He half expected her to refuse him outright, but instead she gave him a soft knowing smile as she walked around the table. "You think that because I'm the one in charge that I'm the keeper of the prize?" she asked as she stepped closer to Jack.

"Something like that." Jack mumbled, the rest of his resolve to seduce this woman slipping away to be replaced with the shyness that had always ruled his sex life.

"Are you afraid of me?" She asked, cocking her head slightly, the smile never leaving her face.

"Sort of." Jack admitted. "I mean you're really hot, but..."

"But you think that I'll just turn you down flat?" She concluded for him.

"Something like that."

"With so many sexy women here tonight, many wearing even less than I am, why did you choose me to target?"

"I didn't mean to..." Jack started to say defensively.

"Target? You most certainly did. I saw it in your eyes, your determination. What were you determined to do?"

"I'm not sure really." He stammered.

"Jack isn't it? Jack, you were most certainly determined, the question is to do what? Undress me? Feel me up?" she asked, pausing between each suggestion, "Fuck me? Ohhhhh yes, there it is. I see it in your eyes, you wanted to fuck me, right there, right then. You wanted to push my little skirt up, expose my pussy to everyone in the room and fuck my hot little cunt until you came deep inside me. That is what you wanted, wasn't it?" She asked, taking another step toward him. "So why did you stop? Were you afraid I would say no? Or were you afraid to ask at all?"

"Afraid to ask I guess." Jack mumbled, staring at her tits, now only a foot or so away from him.

"So take me. Walk me over to that bench and take me. You know you can, you know you want to. You want to show every woman in this room how big and powerful your cock is. You want to show them how much they're missing by not allowing you to drive it fully into them. Am I right?" She whispered.

Jack stood there barely able to take his eyes from her face. He realized that she was right, he did want that. He knew that he was capable in bed. The few girlfriends he had that he made it that far with had all been pleased by his size and how he used it. He just could never show those pretty girls exactly what they were missing. Somehow he felt this was his chance, this was his one opportunity to show the pretty girls what they were missing.

"Yesssss, that's it. I can see it in your eyes. You want to take me and you won't take no for an answer. Do it. Take me the way you've dreamt of taking so many good looking sexy young women."

Jack's mind suddenly kicked into high gear. She was right, she was exactly perfectly right. And what was more, she was a young pretty woman, exactly the kind of woman that had spurned him all his life. He didn't care if she wanted it or not, suddenly he wanted to take her, to push his cock into her until she begged for him to make her come.

Jack took her hand and pulled her to that padded bench she had suggested, the smooth brown leather beckoning for him to lay her back on it and hike her skirt up. She willingly lay back, lifting her legs to hook her high heels on the edge of the bench, her knees splaying wide to present her bare pussy to him as he pushed the almost non-existent skirt up to her stomach.

"Damn," He mumbled, staring down at her absolutely perfect pussy. Her outer lips were full and round, tanned a light brown with the rest of her body, her fat lips spread enough to let only the very edges of her feathery pink inner lips to protrude toward him. He gently ran his hands up and down her legs, his fingers teasing her thighs as his strokes brought his fingers closer and closer to her glistening lips. As his fingers finally teased across her shaved lips he wondered if she had tanned at his salon, leaving the possibility that he had indeed seen her nude form before.

She wiggled her arms out of the small spaghetti straps holding her top in place and pushed it down over her breasts, bunching the material around her waist, leaving her bare tits free to be teased by her own fingers as his gently stroked up and down her wet lips. "That's it, tease me. Make me want you, beg for you to enter me." She whispered as her own fingers stroked her rock hard nipples, periodically twisting and tugging them as his fingers spread her lips and teased between them. "Ohhhh yes, I love that." She cooed as his finger traced up between her lips, and bounced over her hard clit.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers