Tanya Blows Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we all began a slow applause, women included, the tray landed gently on the table. Her mouth still open in shock, she noted Mario's growing stiffness anew. Choosing to leave her wet pussy smiling at us and her tube top at her waist, tits out, she pointed at his cock and mine. "Are those for me?" Mario smiled back without comment. Chuck bumped her forward, toward Mario, so she had to step out of her skirt.

Before he could offer any defense, Tanya, tits shaking in sexy chaos, pounced on him as she fell to her knees. Mario's thick seven inches grew purple in her hand. I moved next to her and offered my cock without revealing the rest of my plan. "Did I do that?" she asked delightedly.

Sue stepped behind her and worked her tube top over her head. "That's better. You were so overdressed, it just felt odd. Or did you want to be CFNE the whole day?" Still slowly pumping two stiff cocks, she wrinkled her brow. "That's Clothed Female Naked Everyone-else." She smiled and returned to stroking our two cocks.

Chuck lay on the floor behind her, then Mario and I lifted her onto him. She sat on his hips and stared at him a moment before leaning in for a wet, passionate kiss. As she leaned forward, Carol stroked her husband's cock and guided it into Tanya's gaping, wet pussy. "We didn't get our blood panel done for no reason," she smiled and watched her husband slowly and deeply fuck Tanya. Mario wet his fingers in her dripping pussy and lingered inside around Chucks stiff cock before rolling one then two fingers into Tanya's ass.

She gasped, but leaned back onto the invading fingers. He found a pattern with Chuck's cock and pumped her ass in tandem with him several times before swapping his own cock with his fingers. The tight squeeze made all three moan and grunt. As they all gasped, Chuck pinched and twisted a nipple as he bit the other firmly—Tanya came with a roar. Her two lovers paused in place a second then resumed fucking her as she pulsed them both.

Once they resumed their frenzied fucking, I stepped up to her face, removed the black Halloween mask, and offered my stiff cock. She immediately latched onto it and whispered, "mmm dessert!" Tom continued to record even as Maria swallowed his cock whole. After breathless moments of watching the foursome, Sue and Carol lay down in sixty-nine and made each other come several times. After slurping each other's heavenly juices, they sat up, fingers deep in the other's pussy, and watched Tom fill Maria's mouth. They watched the four lovers struggle not to cum, to extend their pleasure in painful ecstasy.

When the scales tipped firmly from rapture to pain, Maria clamped onto Tanya's nipples and Tanya screamed in muffled release. Her scream around my tender cock made me cum once more and her convulsions made the other men in her grunt and thrust chaotically as they filled her with copious cream.

Carol looked at Sue and pointed at Tanya's ass with a silent question. Sue understood and, not being a fan of ATM, declined. As Tanya cleaned and sucked my wilted cock, she lifted off Chuck. Carol pinched her pussy closed and shifted under Tanya's ass as she held Mario's wilting cock up. Not minding ass cream pie, she caught and swallowed Mario's thick cum. After she licked and sucked Mario clean, she shifted under Tanya's pussy and let the river of mixed cum flow. Tanya purred, "Don't swallow all of that tasty cream. Share some with me."

Chuck's cock was still somewhat stiff, and Sue chose to lick it and suck the last of his cum directly. His face lit as he stiffened up again and she squatted on him. Yet as she slid his cock into her slippery pussy, he squirmed and distorted his face as he moaned in pain and began to wilt while still in my wife. Though disappointed, she understood and held him inside her as long as she could, then licked her own ambrosial cum off his cock.

Although we men were temporarily beaten down by the revenge of fatigue, Carol finished licking and sucking Tanya's pussy, yet managed to keep a mouthful of the cocktail cum in her cheek. Tanya pounced on her and sucked the snowball out of her mouth. They passed it back and forth as Tom still managed to record them. When it finally dissolved, they licked each other's tongues and teeth before falling over with a long case of giggles.

When Carol asked how Tanya came to be such a cum slut, the room became oddly silent. All ears turned to hear. After a long moment and a deep sigh, Tanya said she didn't like to talk about that. Then a tight little grin grew on her tiny face. "If I tell you that, you all have to consent to cum in my mouth one more time today—with the help of a trick using the hot pea soup. You're going to love it."

"Gee, that's a tough ask, Tanya. I think I can manage. Does everyone agree to try?" We all agreed with breathless thumbs up and we struggled to get up to eat. I stayed seated on the floor so as each woman approached, I turned them by their naked hips and conducted my own taste test with a deep, slow lick of each damp pussy. More similar then not, each was fragrantly delicious.

Tanya cupped my dick as I stood and, speaking directly to it said, "You relax a moment. I'll be back to you soon," before bending sharply to kiss it gently. As we began spooning out hot soup, Tanya began her tale. "The short version is still a painful one. My family was poor, no, desperate for money. They depended on me as a resource. From the time I was ten, they began renting me out to clean houses. They waited until I was of legal age, then asked if I would entertain and please the men daddy worked with. I was tired of eating canned chile every night so I asked what that meant.

"With mom's consent, dad asked me to strip for a fee and tips at company parties then take the men aside for some one-on-one time—for an extra fee, of course. I agreed—as long as there was no fucking. Our family was comfortable being nude around each other all the time, so that wasn't an issue. Dad didn't tell the men that they could not fuck me, but he did tell them I was still a virgin.

"Those perverts, especially the owner, expected all out sex and were naked in seconds, sometime before I could close the door. I told them they had to cum twice before they could have me and if I swallowed, they had to pay double. I figured I could drain the old guys in two shots and tire them out so they couldn't handle sex. They agreed and I learned how to milk the prostate to make them cum hard in my throat—I figured head was safer than screwing.

A strange thing happened. Though I felt submissive to them, I also felt power over them—especially the hard ass boss. When I used that power to control them and avoid fucking, I began to like grabbing thick, hard, cum-filled cocks with a vice like grip and making them submissive to me. Nearly all enjoyed the painful grip.

"After five or so men, I didn't mind any but the foulest tasting cum. After five more men, I learned to feed them foods that sweetened their output and began to enjoy, then crave, the taste and the power. Cocks no longer ruled me!"

"Wow, Tanya," Maria said. "That started out a very disturbing story. I guess you were a big help to your family. Your mom didn't object to your abuse?"

"It wasn't abuse. They asked me as an adult and I consented as an adult without pressure. Anyway, I soon learned that my mom was already doing the same thing. The boss let it slip that I was tighter and more vigorous than my mom—in my throat and my pussy."

"Wait," chimed in Sue, "didn't you say you didn't let them fuck you?"

"Yes, but I let them finger my ass and pussy. If they gargled a full minute, I let them eat me too. After maybe eighty men, I found two I really liked and let them fuck me. One wanted me to stop blowing the guys and we broke up over it. The other guy, is right here—Tom. As long as I stayed cautious, he didn't object to my sucking and savoring cum for cash—sometimes free. I decided to cut back on my own, but I still crave frequent, stray cock. Happily, Tom likes watching me with strangers. Sometimes hearing about it is enough to turn him to stone.

"Just two weeks ago, I was super horny one night and had just got off work. Tom was away for two days and I wanted cock. I texted him and asked permission to play and he replied with 'sucking only.' So as I and one of the guys from work, a cute guy I often fantasized about, were walking to our cars, I looked at his thick package and then up at him and casually asked 'Can I give you a blow job?'

"He looked at me in shock and asked if I was for real; I said yes and I'd do it again if he tasted good. I spent the next thirty minutes sucking his fat cock in his fat truck until he came in my mouth. Mmm, he tasted sooooo good. I went home after that and found horny Tom had rushed home to meet me. We had the best sex ever that night. Ladies you have to try this if your man is secure enough, you will have the best sex ever; trust me."

"Wow. That's so sad your parents pimped you out like that. You seem to have made your peace with it. What about this hot soup trick?" asked Sue.

"They did not pimp me out! I was fine with helping my family and made textbook money for and in college. Let's save the hot soup trick for our next brunch. OK? I think the men are wiped out."

"Deal! Does this beat our Halloween public sex or what?" Carol asked. "I guess we didn't need costumes this time."

Tanya's smiling answer was "Greatest Trick-AND-Treat ever!"

===========================

/\__/\

( ~ ~ )

» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

22 hrs to 1900 10/19/18 ===== 5536 words =====

9/5/18 seminal image: Tanya stripped at lunch, blows guys; 9/20 she blows a stranger at a mall; oral+ sex w friends

[g ck October 4, 2018, October 19, 2018]

12