Tara's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
First punishment & first reward.
1.8k words
4.23
11.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara woke up early. Remembering what had happened the day before, she smiled. Ambrose was such a mysterious and seductive man! She was going to have so much fun with him, exploring the BDSM lifestyle for a week. Strangely, she did not feel scared about what he would do to her. Having introduced the "color code" reassured her, and she instinctively trusted him.

She got up, took a shower and put on a short skirt and blouse. Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided that she would be as beautiful and sexy as possible for her Master. She pulled out thigh-high black stockings from her dresser, the ones she would wear when going out on a romantic date. Just the act of putting them on was erotic, especially considering that she was not wearing any underwear.

Before leaving her flat, she worried that her hard nipples - symbol of her excitement and arousal - could be seen by everyone who would look at her. Her blouse was made of fine material, which was almost transparent on her body. However, she could not change anymore or she would be late. "Oh well", she thought. Why would it matter anyway?

In the metro, she understood quickly that it did matter. She was painfully aware of her breasts almost bursting out of her blouse, her nipples harder than ever, and her vagina already wet. Tara felt incredibly desirable, and it was turning her on. She caught the looks of several men and women, and she knew that she was attractive. She arrived in the office at 6.50 am, proud to be on time and extremely horny.

Ambrose was already at his desk. "Is he sleeping here or what?" she wondered. When he saw her, he looked at his watch, smiled and signaled her to come in his office.

"You're early, that's really good," he said. "Stand up straight, I want to examine you."

"Yes, Master", she answered proudly.

He stood up, approached her and opened her blouse. Looking at her breasts, then at her thighs, he felt more aroused than ever. He had spent the entire night dreaming of her. She was the perfect submissive; without any knowledge of BDSM, she was constantly wet, she respected all of his rules, she called him "Master" easily. Placing his hands over her pussy, he noticed how warm and damp she already was. At seven in the morning!

"So, did you have a good night of sleep? Was it hard not to touch yourself, little whore?" He smiled. Just the word "whore" had made her blush, she was so innocent and sweet!

"Well, Master, I have to admit something..." She hesitated, looking uncomfortable. "Last night, before falling asleep, I was thinking about the day and it got me terribly horny and..." Her face was completely red now. "Well, I touched myself a little."

He was shocked, and pretended to be angry. However, he smiled internally. He was turning her on so much that she could not stop herself from masturbating at night!

"Well, as you can tell I am very mad that you did not respect my rules", he said calmly. "I planned on giving you a reward for being early and wearing such a nice sexy outfit. Instead, you will get punished. Remove your skirt and bend over this table, over there." He was indicating a table that was against the wall, next to his own desk.

She did as she was told, and wondered what was coming. Leaning against the table, her ass standing straight in the air, she could only see the wall in front of her, and not what was happening in the room behind.

Ambrose took his time. He was enjoying the view; in this position, he was able to fully see her beautiful ass and wet vagina. By now, he wanted to fuck her badly - however, he could not give her the satisfaction. Instead, he removed his watch, pulled up his sleeve, and started spanking her.

Each blow, she moaned a little harder and her ass got a little redder. She was completely shocked - she had never been spanked before! She quickly discovered that she loved it. The act was a mix of pain and pleasure on a whole new level, and she enjoyed feeling naughty, being spanked by her boss in the office.

After a few minutes, he stopped. "Red?" he asked, slightly worried.

"Not even "yellow", Master", she said, panting and smiling. "It's a new experience for me, but it feels good, very... wicked."

"That's the word!" he smiled. "But don't you believe that your punishment is over. That would be too soft, especially considering how much you enjoyed it." He picked up a soft pillow from his office sofa, and brought it to her. "Now, I want you to keep bending over the table, you can use this pillow to be more comfortable, but stay in that position with your beautiful ass and pussy on show. Don't disturb me, I have work to do."

And, just like that, he left her there and sat down at his desk. She was confused - how long was he going to make her wait? After the spanking, her ass was feeling a bit sore. Her vagina was soaking wet, and got more drenched each time she would think about the embarrassment if anyone entered the office and saw her like that. After a while, she felt some of her juice rolling down her thighs. She could not believe it! She was so horny and wet, it felt almost like she was peeing herself.

After an hour, Ambrose stood up and approached her. He gently caressed her sore ass, making her moan a little.

"Look at yourself. Do you know what you are?" he asked.

"I am a bad, horny girl, Master", she answered.

He smiled. "Yes, you are indeed. Now, I am about to have a meeting with an old friend of mine. The meeting is happening here, in this office. I would like you to stay in this exact position for the entire meeting. If you'd rather not face the humiliation, you can tell me now, say "red" and you'll be allowed to go hide in your office."

"No, Master, I want it. I deserve the punishment." Tara appreciated him asking for consent. She was so aroused, just with the idea of having a complete stranger see her in this position, her ass a bright shade of red after a good spanking.

"Good girl", he said. "You will be rewarded afterwards."

Two knocks on the door interrupted them. Tara jumped, looked at Ambrose and regained her position, bending over the table. She could not see anything that was happening, but heard her Master welcoming a woman inside the office.

The woman sounded confident, her voice had a fearless and seductive undertone that made Tara's vulva twitch. Making small talk with Ambrose, the woman approached her and started massaging her back.

"Hello, little pet", she said softly. "My name is Celeste. I have known your Master for a while now, so I hope that you will treat him well this week, and obey him better."

Tara looked at her, and answered. "It's very nice to meet you, Mistress. It's an honor to please my Master this week."

Celeste's hands were now circling around her ass, making Tara moan excitedly. Then, without warning, the woman put two fingers inside her vagina. For a few seconds, she made a slow gesture, coming in and out. Tara felt like she was about to come. Unfortunately, Celeste took her fingers out.

"Damn, Ambrose!" she whistled. "You found a good one! Look how horny she is. Now, little pet, you better clean my fingers."

Celeste carried on talking with Ambrose, while Tara was licking her fingers, removing her own secretions from that woman's hands. Then, they sat down on the sofa, speaking passionately about old friends, gossips and work affairs, while Tara remained on the table, desperate to come.

After what felt like eternity, Celeste stood up, telling Ambrose that she had to go. She kissed him, then approached Tara and kissed her, too. She started by kissing her forehead, then her nose, and finally she landed on her mouth. Tara answered that kiss with passion. She felt good around that woman - she was kind, confident and beautiful.

Celeste left, leaving Ambrose and Tara alone. Coming closer to her, he kissed her on the mouth too.

"Ready for your reward?" he asked, gently biting her lip.

"Yes, Master", she said, trembling entirely. She was so uncomfortable and her body was exhausted from the constant arousal. She severely needed to come.

"Stay like this, I love looking at your red ass." He unzipped his pants, took his hard penis out, and entered her. She was so wet that it was an easy passage. He started fucking her at a faster pace immediately.

Tara was delighted. Not once in her life had she wanted to be fucked as much as today. She had been sexually aroused and frustrated all morning, as a result of her punishment. Now, she could finally feel his beautiful cock inside of her.

While pounding her against the table, Ambrose continued to spank her, at a slower pace. Each time, she felt like she was about to come loudly. However, she had learned her lesson - she knew that she should ask him first.

"Please, Master" she moaned. "May I come?"

Ambrose smiled. She was so hot right now, bent over his table, begging to come.

"Yes, come for me my little whore. You deserve it!"

Her climax took her by surprise. Tara's body convulsed, bringing her to another place. She had never experienced such a powerful orgasm. At the same time, she felt Ambrose's cum fill up her pussy. It was so much that when he came out, some cum dropped out of her vagina onto her thighs and stockings.

"Your post-orgasm face suits you well," he said lovingly. "Take your time, enjoy it."

Tara sat down, her vagina sore, semen dropping slowly onto her thighs. She could not believe her luck. What an amazing fuck she just had! This was simply incredible.

Ambrose looked at her. "You can go to work now, little whore. I'll allow you to put your skirt back on, however you cannot clean yourself until tonight. I want everyone to see how much you're enjoying being fucked, with cum on your stockings."

"Yes, Master." She could not believe how much this humiliation and submission was turning her on. She put on her skirt, then walked towards her desk.

Before she closed the glass door that separated their offices, Ambrose said: "I expect you to be back there at 6pm before you go home. I have planned a little homework assignment for you..."

His smile made her very excited. She closed the door, knowing that she would not be able to work all day, spending her time hiding her arousal, hiding her cum stains, and wondering what her Master was planning for her...