Tarton Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch him open his mouth. I raise my eyebrows daring him to make any further comments. He turns and leaves without speaking another word.

Sylvia's Story

I'm sat in a garden chair talking to Susan, as the birthday barbecue gets into full swing Cliff has got drunk, and some of his mates have already tried chatting me up. Susan whispered to one of them to leave me alone, before his wife got suspicious. Gradually the younger group of Jason's mates drift off to a pub.

"I'm worried about Jason. He doesn't drink; well he hasn't in any great quantity. Do you think he'll be alright?"

I giggle, and sip another glass of cheap white wine.

"I mean his friends all seem more grown up than he is, that Toby Murray especially, you know who is dad is don't you?"

"I've got a vague idea," I reply, remembering what happened up by the old barn, not long ago, "Jason will be okay. Who is that girl that followed him around the garden?"

"Marina, my god, he didn't really notice she fancies him. Do you think my son is gay?"

We laugh, but somewhere underneath there is a seriousness to Susan's question.

"No, I think he is just shy. He'll grow out of it."

"Sylvie, how is Cliff coping?"

I look over to Cliff, who is trying to tell a group of his mates a joke.

"Well he's pretty pissed I'd say."

"No, I meant coping with Jason."

"They are fine," I reply, and then wonder if Susan wanted to hear that.

She sips her wine.

"What I mean is they have got used to you being split up. Anyway you have Jason every other weekend, surely you've noticed if he is unhappy?"

"He seems okay, I just worry. He's just so damned geeky. Anyway he's doing well at school with his computer studies, top of his class, but then he always spends so much time on the bloody thing here."

"When does he finish school?"

"Next year, he'll be 19 by then, after all those lockdowns because of the virus, he is staying on and repeating a couple of years like a lot of kids. He looks so bloody stupid in his school uniform even now. I can't imagine him wearing a school uniform when he's 19?"

"I smile, "I wore one just before the 1st lockdown started 3 years ago, to a fancy dress thing."

"Well you would," Susan says with a smile, and then we laugh.

I walk with Susan to the gate, after saying goodbye to the drunken Cliff, who squeezed my ass.

"Cliff hasn't changed then, still dreaming about getting you into bed?"

"Susan, you know he doesn't mean it, and you know I wouldn't," I reply a little shocked.

"Oh god, don't worry, I don't think you would, but he would. All those little things he said, and the way he would cuddle you in front of me. He made a right fool of himself more than once doing that. I know he said he was just being friendly, and I laughed it off, but now well, I know he would, would you?"

"God I wouldn't," I protest.

"He told me you know, about the day he picked you up in the rain. He said you put your knee near the gear stick, and you rubbed it over the back of his hand. God don't look so shocked, I know it wasn't like that; he was just covering himself in case you came round and told me. He kept telling me I had to believe him. He was shitting himself."

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"Oh Sylvia, I knew he was lying. He tried it on with you, didn't he?"

"Well, he just patted my leg that's all, it was nothing really."

She looks up at her house.

"I caught him once staring out of that window one night. You were walking up the road with some guy. I asked him what he was looking at, and he said he had gone to get a drink and heard giggling. He said it's the tart from next door, with another fancy man."

"Well that's charming."

"He said your husband didn't have any balls, and if he was your husband you'd be out on your ass. He said it's pretty sick him liking to watch you with another man. I just walked up to him and whispered in his ear that he would change places with the guy you brought home, any day of the week. Are you annoyed? Sorry I'm drunk."

"A little, I used to tell you things, and you never judged me."

"Well, I've always liked you, and I know it takes two to tango. Besides people around here knew what you were up to. I even put some straight for you, those that thought you went off and just did what you wanted. I told them your ex asked you to do it, but honestly, if it was just one or two it wouldn't have been so bad. Like I said I'm drunk, and I'm sorry, still you don't have to see me again."

I just stare at her for a few moments, and then I go to my house.

At twenty past one I'm holding Jason's head up as he pukes down my toilet. He couldn't make his drunken dad hear when he got home, and knocked on my door. I leave him to sleep on the couch.

"Sorry about Jason knocking you up last night."

I ignore the giggle to Cliff's left at the bar, as I put his pint down.

"How is he?"

"Embarrassed, he'll learn. We all went through getting drunk like that."

I turn to the till and put his money in knowing Cliff, and Sam, who giggled at Cliff's words, are staring at my ass and legs, in the purple mini skirt, and black pantyhose with black dots on that I'm wearing.

The night goes on and Cliff leans over the bar, "Do you want me to walk you home later?"

Sam looks up from his pint interested in my answer.

"No I'll be fine, thanks," I say, shooting a sideways glance at Matt who gives me a smile.

An hour later I'm pulling Matt in through my front door.

"He fucking fancies you, that Cliff."

I get Matt upstairs, and strip him off.

"I'm knackered, will you get on top?"

"Drunk more like," I say with a giggle.

I kiss him and straddle his cock, and he smiles with his eyes shut. I'm bouncing up and down and Matt is just laying there motionless. After awhile I feel his cock going soft in me. I stop and hear him lightly snoring. I knew he was a little drunk, but for god's sake!

I'm staring out my bedroom window now, trying to ignore Matt's snoring. I've had a guy who was too drunk to get it up before, but not one that actually fell asleep doing it. I like Matt quite a bit, which winds me up even more. I can't be bothered with the hassle of throwing him out. I let him sleep and go downstairs and make a coffee, and then take it out the back. I sit on a garden chair and watch the stars.

A slow moan filters through the darkness. I look up to Cliff's bedroom window. The curtains are closed and the room is in darkness. Dear old Cliff is having a wank.

I put my feet up on the garden chair opposite where I'm sat, and slip a finger in my pussy, as he groans a little more. Cliff followed Matt and me up the road, no doubt watching Matt's hand on my ass. Perhaps he is wishing he is up in my bedroom fucking me, like Matt is supposed to be doing.

I open my legs further, and my dressing gown slips off my thighs. My pussy is pointing in all her glory at Cliff's bedroom window. Part of me is willing him to open his curtains. It gets me hot thinking about that, and the times he has tried it on with me.

I remember back to the day Susan mentioned. Cliff stopped his car and picked me up because it was raining. I got in and tugged my little skirt down. He said something about me having nice legs, and patted my knee. He didn't take his hand off. His hand travelled up and he tried slipping it between my legs. For the briefest of seconds I thought about letting him have a feel, but I clamped my legs shut and removed his hand. He said sorry and he was only joking, as I stared out of the window.

He stopped round the corner from our houses, and lunged at me. His hand went up my skirt, and his lips went on mine, mashing my lips and nose. I struggled and pushed his hand down. I slapped his face, as much as I could in the confines of his car.

He asked me what was wrong with me, like I had given him the green light earlier, or I was doing something totally alien in rejecting him. I shoved open the door, and all of a sudden he changed, he said please don't tell Susan. I told him I would if he ever tried it again. That was a while ago, and we moved on from it, forgetting about it when I went round Susan's for coffee.

Now as I sit here feeling an orgasm near, I'm willing him to look out of his bedroom window.

So the snivelling bastard went and told Susan, I led him on in the car that day.

My mind goes back to how we are now, the ass patting, and the kisses goodbye on the cheek. I know he thinks he has won, because the "tart" next door didn't tell Susan what happened that day.

When he comes in the pub and sees me flirt with guys, and watches one take me home, I like to think he is jealous. Part of me gets excited teasing him, and in a warped way I like the way he said to me once, after a few too many beers, that I didn't stop him right away touching me in the car. I never answered that like I should of; I just carried on serving at the bar, while Cliff grinned smugly into his pint.

I'm shaking and shuddering now, and imagining myself being fucked by a stud in front of Cliff, just like my ex used to watch sometimes. But with Cliff I'd be doing it to frustrate him, to make him pay for groping me and thinking I'd just let him have what he wanted.

The fantasy changes to the here and now. Cliff is now looking out of the window down on me, with that smug grin on his face. He would come in the pub the next time and whisper in my ear, he didn't know I shaved my pussy. There would be no slap on his face, no nasty words hissed back in his ear. I'd just carry on serving, blushing slightly, and he would stand there chuckling into his pint. Yes I want him to know he has won a little victory, and ignoring him patting my ass at the barbeque, without any reaction from me turns me on, because he knows he has got away with it, again.

I come, just staring up at his bedroom window, wondering what it would be like to have my 50 something year old neighbour, grinning down at me as I suck his cock. He'd be smug, maybe a right bastard who would thrust his cock in my throat just to hear me gag, just like Nathan Murray has done in the past. He would say he was sorry, but his grin would tell me he wasn't in the slightest.

I snap my legs shut and go back upstairs. I'm even more annoyed with Matt spread over my bed without a care in the world. My mind though turns again to Cliff and for some reason I remind myself, I've won, diddling myself under his window as he slept.

12