Tatianna and the Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as though their two bodies were merging into a single, slick entity of lust that could not be sated. Every apparent release drove them deeper into untapped reserves of passion and desire.

Their bodies clenched, shuddered; a sweet, hot wetness flowed from between their thighs, again and again. Like animals they licked and drank, starving for what had been denied them so long. Their raw need only served to elicit another gushing torrent, and then another.

They screeched and shouted in the throes of a wild lust that threatened to burst them like overripe fruit. Their pale, hot bodies -- slick with fresh sweat -- rolled this way and that, seeking to inflict ever more exquisite delights.

Gone were their identities; they were only two young bodies exploring each other in a desperate supplication to their own emerging sensuality. As they dripped and flowed onto each other, bucked and clenched, they both were slaves to their own deep passions, and yet, merely exploring the uppermost reaches of these feelings.

Gradually the world returned to Tatianna. She felt the Princess's slick breasts under her belly, knew that it was probably her own sweat that covered them both. Tatianna had shuddered in the throes of gut-wrenching ecstacy so many times she had lost count, as had Maria. The hot wetness had gushed out of them both so often Tatianna's straw mattress would have to be aired out, to say nothing of her sheets and furs. It was worth it.

Tatianna smiled gently as she focussed on Maria's sopping raven-black bush. She was panting slightly, but wanted to impress the sweet sight into her memory forever.

Fatigued but still giddy with pleasure and delight, the Princess climbed out of the alcove, donning her cloak. The sounds of the feast in the castle above had long since abated, the few candles in Tatianna's quarters long since burned out. Soon her parents would be back.

They kissed gently, so as to not fully reignite their already rekindling passions.

The Princess turned, at the door. "I'm ... I'm going to want to do that again," she called into the darkness, to where Tatianna waited on the cold stone floor. "Soon." With that she opened the door quietly, and was gone.

Drained and exhausted, but glowing in the light of her deepest desire fulfilled, Tatianna crawled back under her furs. They were still warm, and with Maria's heavy musk all about her, Tatianna sank back into welcome sleep.

12