Tattooed Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's right, I'm your fucking cum dumpster alright! Look at this mess, I want more! Gimme more cum!!"

Dave had stepped away and now it was Rich's turn. The other man stepped forward to her, Megan looked up at him as the cum began to drip from her eye lids like spunk filled tear drops.

"You want more cum, baby?"

Rich grinned while stroking his cock. Megan giggled before nodding her head yes, forcing some of the cum to drip from her cheeks and create streams down her neck.

"Yes, give it to me!"

"It's coming, oh my god, yes! FUCK!! TAKE MY CUM, BABY!!"

His voice had changed into a crying pitch. Rich cried out as his cock exploded, blasting a thick wad over her forehead and streaking into her hair. As his orgasm was in place, Rich called out to her.

"Open your fucking mouth, baby!"

Hearing her refer to herself as a 'cum dumpster' had inspired Rich. Once Megan dropped her lower lip, he placed the head of his cock against her tongue. Megan realized what he wanted now. She closed her lips and then felt his cock shooting wad after wad of cum into her 'cum dumpster' mouth. Megan moaned, enjoying the taste of his seed. 'Mmmmmmm', her muffled moan was heard from below. Rich took a deep breath, slowly trying to catch himself while he bragged.

"Now that's a good cum dumpster, baby. Yeah, drain that fucking cock!"

Megan milked his cock for wad after wad between her jaws. After she felt the final drops squeezed out by his grip around the shaft, she pulled her lips apart and allowed his rod to fall free from her oral hole. Megan looked up into Rich's eyes, her face covered in cum. As she looked at him, she blew a bubble of his spunk and her saliva mixed together. Dave's jaw dropped when he witnessed her action.

"My god, she just never stops."

The impressions that she had given Dave would last a lifetime. Here she was, still blowing his mind with little tricks. The bubble popped between her lips and then Megan closed her lips and audibly swallowed the cum in her mouth. After gulping it, she smiled before speaking.

"Ahhhh...That tasted so good, mmmmm."

"You really enjoy being a cum dumpster, huh?"

Her eyes glanced up into Rich's to answer his question. Megan nodded, forcing more of the cum splattered over her face to drip down. Dave smiled looking down at her before he spoke up.

"Megan, you're a dirty fucking whore. I had a lot of fun, you can come around any time."

"Thanks Dave, and you both are rock star mother fuckers! I enjoyed being a slutty groupie with both of you. We can do this again some other time for sure, but now I need to get a fucking bath and clean my ass up! Mind if I stay the night with you guys?"

They both shook their heads simultaneously together. Megan began to raise herself from her knees, standing up as she giggled.

"Alright, I'm staying the night then!"

The two men stood there watching as she turned around and walked away. Click, clack, click. The sound of her heels echoed through the room. Rich could not believe what they had just done. As Megan walked around the apartment, Dave pointed out to a hall leading to a bathroom near where she was standing.

"The bathroom is right there, turn to your left!"

"Oh, thanks!"

Once Megan had walked out and the door was heard shutting, Rich took a deep sigh in relief. He turned to his friend and spoke.

"I can't believe we just fucked Megan. I mean, oh my god, this is like a dream come true."

Dave nodded before replying back to his friend.

"I know, man. Wish she was coming on tour with us, we won't find any sluts that can come close to her."

******************

4 MONTHS LATER

Time had passed since wrapping up the music video. No rumors had leaked into the media about Megan Fox starring in a music video for a Metal band. Thanks to the quiet approach, the manager of the band was able to run a promotion campaign blitzing screen shots of the music video and a promotional poster. The poster itself read: 'Stained Class King featuring Megan Fox - The Stripper's Tale'. At the last minute, the song title had been changed to fit Megan's strip tease in the music video. Many promotional images for the music video filled social media online, all with a picture of Megan holding the stripper pole wearing her corset outfit. By the time the video was released to the public, the hype had created a tremendous response.

Over thirty million views were made online for the video itself within the first twenty four hours of it's initial release. Megan's phone had blown up with friends and contacts in and out of the film industry calling her with requests. Meanwhile, the band itself seen their success of the single rising to #1 on the iTunes chart for the week. The song even received radio airplay, prompting the question if Heavy Metal music was having a resurrection in the mainstream music scene. Rich was informed to phone calls from various guitar magazines requesting interviews; the band itself was to be featured on the cover of various music magazines, all in time to promote an upcoming world tour. Rich texted Megan the news of a world tour, thanking her for the promotion that had catapulted his band to a new level of fame. She responded back in a text, inviting new opportunities.

'See you on tour sometime later. Love, Megan XXX'

THE END