Taylor and Ryan Show Their Stuff

Story Info
Using their webcams, they show each other everything.
2.3k words
4.38
31.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,115 Followers

Taylor looked at her watch again, because she was so anxious for her date with Ryan to start. It was ten minutes before ten on Friday night, close enough to the scheduled hour that she turned on her computer to check her email and made sure everything she would need was available and operating as it should have been. Promptly at ten o'clock, Taylor moved her swivel chair closer to the screen and turned on the webcam.

Her own face appeared in the live feed capture in the lower left corner of her computer and, less than a minute later, a handsome young man's face filled the rest of the screen. "Hi, Ryan," she greeted the Friday night date she had been awaiting so anxiously.

"Hi, Taylor. You look even sexier than the last time I saw you."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," she retorted, with a lewd smile on her face, and started to prove it by unfastening the buttons on her silk pajama top.

She wasn't wearing a bra, because it would have just made her look awkward when she would have to reach behind her back to unhook it, and would have served no purpose. Making sure the webcam was aimed to give Ryan the best view possible, Taylor pulled off the flimsy garment and tossed it onto the floor, leaving herself bare above the waist. She cupped her large breasts in her hands and leaned forward so one nipple and then the other was inches from the lens of the webcam. Too close and it would appear fuzzy, but she wanted to give Ryan the most erotic show she could, and that seemed like a good way to start.

He thought so too. "I love your boobies," he responded. But, you know how I like them the most.

Taylor knew, of course, and leaned back a bit in her chair to give her internet lover a better view of what she would be doing. Holding one of the succulent globes in either hand, she hefted them as if comparing their weight, before gently stroking her nipples with her thumbs. The pink nubbins quickly became fully erect under her ministration. This continued for a few minutes, and Taylor was breathing deeply from the beginnings of her arousal, but she knew this was also not Ryan's favorite way to look at her breasts.

Wanting to show him what she knew he wanted to see, Taylor lifted one on the beautiful twins in both hands and bent her neck so she could start to lick it. Her wet tongue curling around the nipple and caressing the areola gave her even better sensations than her thumb had, and she spent a minute on the first breast before elevating the second one so she could give it the same treatment. When Taylor switched back to the first nipple, she glanced at her computer screen and saw Ryan had removed his shirt and was leaning forward, a rapt expression on his face. Taylor smiled inwardly, enjoying his expression and the show she was putting on for him, almost as much as she enjoyed what her tongue and nipples was doing for each other.

The display continued a few more minutes, until Ryan spoke up. "My turn now," he said, and stood up to unfasten his belt and push his pants down. Wearing only jockey shorts with the crotch bulging, he sat back down to see what else he would be shown.

Taylor showed him quite a lot. Her tongue spent another minute fondling her breasts before she stood up and inserted her thumbs in the waistband of her pajamas. Provocatively swaying to and fro to enhance the show she was putting on, Taylor slowly pushed the garment down, until the elastic was just below her mons. On her computer screen, Ryan was leaning forward, watching raptly, and she decided to tease him a little.

She turned her back on her computer and bent down slightly before reaching behind her body and pulling the waistband down around her shapely ass. After looking over her shoulder to check the scene in the capture in her computer screen, she moved closer to the webcam, as close as she could get and still be able to provide a good view of her bare ass. Once at the best distance, she started doing a slow shimmy.

Ryan was still enraptured by the show she was giving him, and she grinned lewdly at his interest. After a minute of the silent dance, she pushed her pajama bottoms down the rest of the way and stepped out of them. She was completely naked, and continued a bump and grind with her hands spreading apart the cheeks of her ass. After a minute of that display, Taylor slowly turned around until she stood in front of the lens of the webcam with her bare pussy pleasing the eyes of her partner. In order to provide him with the best view possible, as well as enhancing her own sensitivity, she had shaved herself there a few hours earlier.

"Taylor, you've got the hottest pussy I've ever seen," was Ryan's response. "I'd love to run my tongue all over it.

"Oh? Really? Let's see what you've got."

There was nothing shy about Ryan either, and he was less of a tease. He stood up, his cock producing an even bigger bulge in his shorts, and started pulling the briefs down. He had a problem doing so, because he had to reach inside the waistband to hold his hard cock out of the way but, once he had done that, the shorts came down, sliding all the way down his legs to the floor, letting his erection bounce up and down for Taylor's viewing pleasure. Much as she had done, he moved closer to his webcam, and held his cock near the lens so she could get the best close-up possible, especially of the slit in the end.

"That's some nice, big schlong you've got there. What would you like to do with it? Where do you want to put it?"

"Show me what my choices are."

Taylor unfastened the webcam from her computer and leaned back in her swivel chair with her feet on the table. Watching the live feed capture to make sure she was providing the best view she could give him, she started by showing him her clit, which was swollen from her arousal. "How about there?"

"No, that's where my tongue goes."

Taylor giggled at the thought and started slowly panning the lens down one pair of her inner and outer lips and back up the other. They were engorged with her lust too, as well as being wet from the juices her pussy was producing. "How about right here?" she asked.

"That's better, but those are places where I want to put my tongue too. Mostly what I want to do is lick up all those juices there. They look delicious."

"You sure are fussy. What about right in here?" Taylor reached between her legs with her other hand and spread her inner pussy lips. The live feed capture showed off the wet, pink hole, even including some drops of fresh juices that were trickling out as she held the webcam in place.

"Yeah, that's the place. That's where I want my dick to go."

"Show me how."

As Ryan put his hand on his cock and slowly stroked forward, Taylor opened a desk drawer and took out the plastic dildo she had put there for this moment. Still holding her lips apart, she centered the tip against the pink hole where Ryan had indicated a desire to put his cock. Timing the stroking of his hand, she wedged the head inside herself. The head was thick, but her pussy was so wet with anticipation and with thoughts of what she and Ryan were doing that Taylor had no trouble wedging it into herself. It felt so good and she was so needy that she started to coo in pleasure.

The next time he stroked his hand back, thrusting his cock toward her, Taylor drove the dildo into her pussy, imagining it was Ryan's hard shaft plunging deeply into her. Pleasure radiated from all around the path of the toy as it burrowed into her, stretching the opening and expanding the attached channel. Taylor breathed sharply between her teeth at the waves of intense pleasure she felt washing over her body, and they quickly became even better.

Looking at his computer screen, Ryan saw what she was doing and slowed his pace. When he stroked his hand forward, removing most of his cock from her view, Taylor withdrew the shaft of the dildo from her pussy, leaving just the head inside. A second later, he drew his hand back, thrusting his hard cock toward the horny woman who was watching on her own screen. Imagining it was what she called his nice schlong surging into her, Taylor plowed the dildo all the way back into her pussy. Even greater waves of pleasure flooded her body, and her cooing became louder and happier.

The long distance lovers continued displaying themselves to one another like that for a long time. Ryan's hand stroked his cock and Taylor plowed her toy in and out of her eager pussy. Neither one spoke; there was no need to say anything, and the only sounds were their hard breathing and sighs and other soft sounds of joy and the wet noises made by the dildo as Taylor repeatedly plunged it into her dripping pink hole. Ryan continued to set the pace, and he made it a slow one so they would make their intense pleasure last for as long as they could.

She had been feeling the steady approach of her orgasm for a long time, and Taylor finally had to accept that that she couldn't masturbate all night. "I'm getting ready to cum," she told the man whose hand and cock were filling her computer screen.

"Me too. Do you think we should speed it up?" He hated to have their session together come to an end too, but Ryan knew that's what would have to happen eventually.

"Okay. But not too fast."

When he increased the pace, Ryan could feel his climax building faster in his extremities and throughout his body, to concentrate in his groin. The pleasure he was giving himself, with visual help from the sexy Taylor, had been causing it to mount for a long time, and it felt almost like a geyser that built up pressure while preparing to erupt.

Taylor felt much the same way, and her naked body squirmed on her chair as she thrust the dildo into her pussy and drew it back out. She turned the toy slightly so the attached spur would make better contact with her swollen clit, and felt her orgasm approaching faster. Neither told the other what was happening inside, because there was no need.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered as she rammed the dildo into herself, and her pussy fucked back to meet it while her body writhed on the chair from the exquisite pleasure.

"Ah! Ah!" Ryan sighed as his hand pumped faster. He liked to cum at or near the same time as Taylor, even during their long-distance sex, and he knew she was close to reaching her climax.

She was even closer than he realized. "Oh god!" his partner blurted as her explosion started.

Taylor warbled of her delight and continued bouncing up and down on the chair and ramming the dildo into her pussy for as long as she was cumming. When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched and she uttered an incoherent cry of absolute ecstasy. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed on the chair, her feet still on the table and the toy imbedded all the way inside her dripping pussy.

When Ryan heard Taylor starting to cum, he stroked his cock faster while gazing on her wild and erotic thrashing in the chair. Just seconds after she reached her orgasm, he replicated her, as the geyser inside his body erupted, blasting semen out in the direction of the webcam. He slowed somewhat, but his hand kept pumping until another gusher of cum spurted from his cock. When he was through, Ryan also relaxed in his chair, making sure the lens of the webcam was trained on the semen oozing from his cock.

Taylor did the same kind of thing, leaning back with her pussy, still stuffed with her toy, centered in the live feed capture of her computer. She quietly enjoyed the sight of Ryan's cock softening in his hand and on his fingers that were being covered with his cum. She stuck out her tongue to make licking gestures, even though she knew he could not see them. From past discussions, she knew her long distance lover was doing the same thing as he thought of the juices still trickling from her pussy.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" he asked.

"It's always good for me when I'm with you."

Though hundreds of miles apart physically, the man and woman basked in the warm afterglow of a highly satisfying session of making love. Eventually, it was time to arrange their next date, which would be the following night. They both hoped it would be as much fun as this one had been.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Taylor and Ryan had and will continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,115 Followers