Taylor Swift Strapon Kanye West

Story Info
Taylor Swift punishes Kanye West for the VMAs.
1.7k words
3.06
43.8k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Taylor Swift tenderly looked into the eyes of the man she loved the most and gently stroked his handsome face as she worked her strap-on dildo into his ass. Most of the world would be surprised to find out who that was. None other than America's favorite loud-mouthed artist/fashion icon and all-around debonair entertainer, Kanye West. The short, stocky Black man groaned as the sexy blonde songstress pushed the dildo deeper into his ass. He resisted the urge to scream, and told himself that he wouldn't. Lying on his back on the king-sized bed, Kanye tried to smile his trademark grin as he felt his ass stretch while Taylor Swift began pounding into him. If someone told him a year ago this would happen, well Kanye honestly would have laughed. Now look where he was.

A few months ago, Taylor Swift was visiting her favorite shopping center in the City of Austin, Texas. Guess who she ran into? None other than motor-mouthed artist Kanye West. The man who turned one of the most important nights of her career into one of the worst nights of her life. All because he opened his big mouth. Upon seeing walking through her favorite mall, she felt incensed. After all this time, the feelings of anger and hurt she felt toward him returned. Oh, she told herself that she forgave the infamous Mr. West for being a dumbass because it was what was expected of a classy lady like herself. And now here he was, strutting about in Austin, the town which she cherished above all others, like he owned the place. Well, Taylor Swift felt close to seething with anger. Especially when Kanye West walked up to her like they were old friends, smiled that infuriating smile, and actually gave her a hug.

People walking around the City of Austin's biggest mall weren't used to seeing celebrities, even though Hollywood legend Tommy Lee Jones and his wife occasionally dropped on by. They stopped with their camera phones and snapped pictures as Taylor Swift froze, shocked by Kanye West's sudden hug. And to really shine her on, he gave her a peck on the cheek. THAT did it. That was it. Taylor Swift bristled, then did what millions of people around the world wished she had done at the video music awards that long ago night in 2009. She smacked the hell out of Kanye West. Yep. It was a loud smack, too. Kanye West stood there, the smile frozen on his handsome face. He gently rubbed his cheek, then looked Taylor Swift up and down. Amazingly, he winked. Ugh! Taylor Swift rolled her eyes, nodded to the trio of girls who formed her entourage and walked away. Kanye West stood there, scratching his head. Was it something I said? He wondered aloud. For the first time he noticed that Taylor Swift had a really nice ass.

Kanye West isn't the type of man who lets anyone or anything either discourage or intimidate him. It's just not in his character. Smiling wistfully, he went back to his hotel room in downtown Austin. Then he called his buddy, celebrity private investigator Peterson Iverson Magnus. Magnus P.I. to his friends. He asked him to look up the whereabouts and contact information of a notoriously private and supremely talented twenty-two-year-old music legend. Within half an hour, Magnus P.I. called him back. Apparently, Taylor Swift was dining at the Lone Star Club in the south side of Austin, in the company of her girlfriends Amelia and Chandra. Well, tonight, Kanye West was crashing the party. He showed up at the club wearing a red silk shirt, Black leather pants and a cowboy hat. Walking confidently, he looked for a way in without revealing his identity. He didn't want anyone alerting Miss Swift of his presence.

Now, it's a testament to white people's not so keen wits when it comes to racial relations that they often mistake one person of color for another. The only races they can tell apart are in the fucking Daytona 500! The two white security guards at the club's backdoor thought Kanye West looked familiar. And they actually bought it when he told them he was Cowboy Troy. The only African-American male ever to find success as a country music singer in modern times. And they bought it! Kanye West smiled to himself as he made his way through the club. A couple of the patrons recognized him. Kanye smiled. Even in redneck country he was famous. Wow. He made his way to the VIP section, and finally spotted Taylor Swift. There she sat, between a big-breasted blonde chick and a short Chinese broad. Her BFFs Amelia and Chandra. A roaming security guard saw Kanye snooping around, and bugged him for an autograph. Kanye West told the beefy rube that he was part of the evening's entertainment. An idea dawned in his mind the moment he said that. Grinning, he made his way to the stage.

Taylor Swift sipped on a glass of Merlot as she watched yet another dreary cowboy belt out a tune. Some things never changed in Texas night clubs. If she was honest with herself, the prettiest blonde in country music was bored to the point of tears. The cowboy finished belting out his tune, and exited the stage. A not so loud round of applause greeted his exit, if not his performance. Taylor Swift stifled a yawn. And then her looked up as everybody around her started clapping. Standing on stage was a disturbingly familiar person. Stocky, well-built, decidedly African-American. Kanye West. She'd recognize him anywhere. He stood there, mike in hand, and began singing "Amazing", one of his greatest hits. And he paused to say that he was dedicating this song to none other than Taylor Swift. Only the amount of rage and indignation she felt prevented Taylor Swift from passing out upon hearing that!

Kanye West looked directly at Taylor Swift and her friends as he delivered the soul-stirring performance of a lifetime. And when he finished, everybody stood and cheered. It was amazing. Taylor Swift blinked as the nightclub's spotlight was suddenly on her. Damn that Kanye West. She stood up, grinned forcibly and accepted the tribute offered to her by the person who infuriated her the most on earth. This time, she hugged Kanye, to the delight of the club audience. In his ear she whispered that she swore she'd get him for this. Kanye laughed and told her he had to pay her back for slapping him at the mall earlier. In spite of herself, Taylor Swift smiled. Kanye had spunk, she had to give him that. So she did the last thing he'd expect. She kissed him. Yep. Taylor Swift, darling of the American Midwest and the Princess of Country Music kissed Kanye West, the world-famous rapper with the big mouth and the man whom the U.S. President Barack Obama himself called a jackass. All around the club, camera phones snapped up. And seconds later, the picture of Kanye West and Taylor Swift kissing was on Facebook, Twitter and TMZ.

And that's how it all began. The kiss seen around the world. The one that set everyone's tongues wagging. Kanye West and Taylor Swift. Yeah. The queen of country music and the supremely talented and award-winning rapper who might be even better if he learned to shut up and sing. Taylor Swift planned to have a spectacularly wicked revenge on Kanye West for all those stunts he pulled. However, she didn't count on one thing. Two things, actually. One, his feelings of affection and admiration for her were genuine. He wasn't as full of shit as he pretended to be. Underneath his wisecracking, dumbass exterior, he was a sensitive soul. Two, she had feelings for him. Oh, she fought it. And she fought him. But in the end, she gave in. Ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Swift and Kanye West are in love.

Which brought them here. A plush chamber inside Taylor Swift's penthouse apartment in Dallas, Texas. Kanye West had been spending a lot of time in Texas lately. He'd fallen in love with the culture. Texans, much could be said about them, but ultimately they were a decent, brutally honest bunch. The same could be said about Mr. West. And after winning the heart of the Midwest's super darling Taylor Swift, Kanye West went on national television to declare himself a changed man. Their relationship sizzled. It turned out that underneath her polished exterior, Taylor Swift could be one hell of a dirty slut. Much to the delight of one Kanye West, her adoring fiancé. She introduced him to BDSM, which she'd been practicing for three years now. Tonight, she was Mistress Swift and he was her humble slave. Just the way she liked it.

Taylor Swift leaned over and kissed Kanye West while shoving the dildo deep into his ass. Even though they'd tried many things together while she was in dominatrix mode, they had never done that. Well, tonight she was having her way with him. Taylor stroked Kanye's cock while burying the dildo deep inside of him. He groaned as she fucked him. Taylor smiled. Nice to hear him make some noise. He'd gotten so many screams out of her a few hours earlier. Although no stranger to anal sex, either giving or receiving, Taylor Swift had been a nervous wreck when Kanye West began working his thick Black cock into her tight asshole. In the end, with much patience and lubrication, all of Kanye West's dick fit inside Taylor Swift's asshole. How he made her scream. And how she absolutely loved it. Now it was his turn to get fucked in the ass and Taylor Swift relished sodomizing him with her strap-on dildo. She fucked him until he came from her jerking him off while sodomizing him. Kanye West's screams filled the room. Taylor Swift silenced him with a kiss and told him she loved him. Then she pulled out of him. Kanye West winced, and kissed his darling lady. She was amazing! How did a nut job like him get so lucky? Must have been his dirty mouth and insane good luck. Hmmm.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers