Taylor's Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

When she was forced to break the kiss due to lack of oxygen Taylor panted for a few moments before smiling wickedly.

"Marissa, tongue fuck Summer."

The second that command was out of Taylor's mouth Marissa's tongue was inside Summer's pussy and Summer was almost literally crying in pleasure.

Marissa's tongue had slid through Summer's pussy like a hot knife through butter, and there it stayed while Marissa enjoyed the sounds of her friend's cries and the feeling of Summer's inner walls clenching down on her tongue before she began to slowly fuck her best friend with her tongue, causing Summer to cry out even more.

As always tongue fucking Summer's cunt had her flowing like a fountain and Marissa desperately wanted to start drinking that sweet liquid flowing from her best friend, but she had been ordered to tongue fuck Summer, not suck her pussy.

Looking upwards Marissa saw that Taylor had gone back to kissing Summer and for now at least seemed to have started completely ignoring what she was doing. So, hungry for the taste of her friend's pussy, Marissa tightly wrapped her lips around Summer's cunt and began gently sucking her pussy in addition to fucking it with her tongue.

Summer's cries, which were somewhat muffled by Taylor's mouth, increased but other than that there was no other reaction, and certainly no complaints, so Marissa quickly settled into a rhythm, fucking Summer with long slow strokes of her tongue, constantly moving it around her pussy to get all of her sweet spots while occasionally sucking down a generous portion of cunt cream, bringing her best friend as much pleasure as she could possibly give her while satisfying her own need for pussy.

Over the past week Summer had come to think there could be no greater pleasure than having Marissa's tongue inside her, but she had been wrong.

As great as it was having a skilled tongue like Marissa's inside her it was even better when there was another tongue in her mouth, or on her neck or sliding over her nipple.

After telling Marissa to tongue fuck her Taylor had watched the expression on Summer's face as her best friend's tongue slipped into her love channel and started moving in and out, and then she had kissed her again, Summer not needing to be told twice to put everything she had into the kiss, the two rival girls engaging in the second of many passionate kisses, this time their tongues frantically trying to destroy each other inside their battling mouths.

That kiss had been frantic and actually hate filled when Summer stopped imagining she was kissing Seth or Marissa and started focusing on the fact she was kissing Taylor which allowed her to put a lot of the genuine hatred she had for the girl into the kiss, which actually just made things hotter.

When oxygen became an issue Taylor broke the kiss again, but instead of moving away this time she moved her mouth down to Summer's neck and began to cover it with kisses, gentle pecks at first but soon she added gently sucking on the soft flesh there and running her tongue over it, driving Summer crazy.

Just when Summer thought she would explode from all the attention on her neck Taylor moved her mouth upwards and captured Summer's lips with her own again. Soon the girl which had annoyed Summer so much lately began to switch from kissing her lips and neck, giving her almost as much pleasure as Marissa did when she was in this situation.

To add to the idea of Taylor pleasuring Summer almost as much as her best friend Taylor was constantly playing with Summer's tits, massaging the soft flesh of her breasts and tweaking her nipples with surprising skill and accuracy making Summer wonder where Taylor had learned to do all this if she really had never had sex with a girl before.

If Summer would have asked that question Taylor would have answered somewhat truthfully, telling Summer she had learned everything she knew from books and videos on the subject, which was technically true, but she had also learned how to do this from watching Marissa pleasuring Summer earlier.

Taylor actually wished she could get a better look at Marissa going down on Summer so she could pick up some tips on eating pussy, but of course it would be almost impossible for her to know exactly what Marissa's tongue was doing unless it was inside her own pussy, and as much as Taylor intended to have Marissa's tongue inside her pussy soon she didn't want to do it too soon and risk losing control of the situation. After all, they had all weekend, plenty of time for her to enjoy her two new toys tongues all she wanted. Plus she was having way to much fun with Summer to pay too much attention to what Marissa was doing.

Summer's lips were so soft against Taylor's, as was her tongue and neck, all of which tasted so good. Meanwhile Summer's tits felt fantastic in her hands and after a while Taylor could no longer resist the temptation to lower her mouth to those rock hard nipples. And she did just that, wrapping her lips around Summer's right nipple and sucking hungrily on it, causing yet another cry to escape Summer's mouth, and another when she twirled her tongue around it just like it said in one of her books to do.

After a short while worshipping that nipple Taylor moved over to the other nipple and gave that the same treatment before beginning to move back and forth in between Summer's nipples, using her hands to massage the other girl's breasts as she did so.

Soon Taylor was moving in between kissing Summer and licking and sucking on her neck, nipples and several soft places in between, all with the mindset of teasing Summer until she was begging to be allowed to climax, unfortunately while experimenting with different techniques on Summer's nipples Taylor went too far.

The constant bombardment of pleasure she was under from both Marissa and Taylor soon brought Summer to the edge of climax and while she tried to remain there for as long as she could she knew it was only a matter of time before something made her crash over that edge.

It ended up being a very little thing that made Summer finally cum. One moment she was in control and riding a wave of wonderful pleasure, the next she felt Taylor's teeth dig in to her nipple so hard it was painful, the pain somehow adding to her stimulation and giving her that little push she had been trying to avoid which had her crashing over the edge of climax.

Even though she had been trying to avoid her climax Summer soon found herself welcoming it as she experienced an orgasm even stronger than usual, and considering the orgasms Marissa had been giving her over the past week this was an impressive feat indeed.

It was made even better when Marissa replaced her mouth with her fingers and started frantically fucking her with them while sucking her clit, her best friend quickly bringing her to another orgasm, followed by another when she closed her mouth around her pussy again so she could swallow her cum and shove her now lubricated fingers up Summer's ass hole.

While Summer came powerfully Taylor sat back and watched in fascination, again marvelling how beautiful a girl looked when she came, and how much better this was then seeing it on film.

Of course, Summer hadn't asked for permission to cum, and for that she would soon pay, but for now she was just enjoying the sight before her.

When Summer's body finally calmed down Taylor waited a few moments, giving Summer time to relax and Marissa an opportunity to clean Summer's cunt of all her cum and pussy juice before she opened her mouth to remind the two girls she was there, but before she said a word she stopped herself and thought for a moment.

Her original plan was to make Marissa and Summer go down on each other for hours until they were in such a horny state she could do anything to them, but they seem to be doing pretty much everything she said already and she hadn't been able to just watch them for one orgasm so she knew there was no way she could spend hours watching this without participating. She wanted, no she needed to join in the fun. Besides, she really wanted to punish Summer for her disobedience.

So, after making a loud fake coughing noise to get the other girl's attention, Taylor said, "You didn't ask permission."

"What?" Summer panted weakly in confusion, still tired from her orgasms.

"You came without permission. You have to ask my permission to cum. Because you failed to do that, you will be punished." Taylor said firmly, before getting up and walking upstairs, "Follow me."

Marissa and Summer stared at where Taylor had left for a few moments before getting up and heading in the direction of the stairs.

Once they reach the bottom of the stairs Marissa turned to Summer and said, "Are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Summer asked with a smile.

"No reason I guess." Marissa said, "You wanna follow her?"

"Sure, why not." Summer shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess I just suddenly have a bad feeling about this, that's all." Marissa said looking up the stairs.

"Oh come on Coop," Summer said dismissively as she started walking up the stairs, "Like you said, what's the worst she could do to us?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers