TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 02: One Hot Librarian Researches BBC

Story Info
Town librarian researches curse with black student.
25k words
4.73
98.8k
121

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mrs. Kindle encounter with Melvin is based on three pinups drawn by the Pit. The Betty and Samantha encounter with the slave Prospero is based on The Plantation comic written and drawn by the Pit. It is unfinished, ending with the two sisters sneaking back to the barn at night. With the Pit's permission, I incorporated the Plantation and pinups into our Two Hot Blondes comics.

The Coxville Curse Part 1: Chapter 2: One Hot Librarian Researches Big Black Cock

**********

September 25, 2009: The night after the shadow man came into the dreams of the sleeping women of Coxville. The day of the big game between the Coxville Cocks and the Bartown Beavers. The day that changed everything.

***********

Bobbie Sue Kindle wanted to moan with disappointment when she felt her husband cumming inside the condom. She collapsed on his chest, grinding her pussy back onto his shriveling penis. He had been presently surprised to find his wife climbing on top of him this morning. She inserted his penis inside her and he sucked on one long nipple while she slowly rode him. All too soon, he tapped her thigh so that she could lift herself up as he put a condom on. When it was on, she lowered back down onto his prick and he was cumming before she even got warmed up.

"That was a nice surprise," he said. "What got you so worked up?"

"Nothing," she replied, kissing him on the lips. "I just wanted to make love to my wonderful husband this morning." She didn't want to tell him about the dark shadowy dream lover taking her from behind while holding her long blonde hair and spanking her ass as he pounded her with his big cock. Her thighs were sopping wet when she woke up. She couldn't remember ever being that horny or having a dream so filthy. "I'd better get my shower."

"Do ya hafta? Let's stay in bed all day."

Bobbie Sue sighed, "It's Do-you-have-to, dear, not do ya hafta and sorry, but I'm needed at the library."

David sighed. He loved his wife, but being corrected by her all the time got annoying. "Why couldn't you have been a math teacher."

Bobbie Sue smiled climbed off him. They were childless and she had no problem strolling nude through the house to her bathroom. It wasn't the master bath, but she preferred being the only one who used this shower. She stepped into the shower and quickly washed. She moaned with arousal as she soaped around her nipples. They were still hard and sensitive, sadly more from her erotic dream then from her morning sex with her husband. Bobbie Sue stepped out of the shower and turned the water off.

She checked herself out in the mirror as she toweled herself dry. Bobbie Sue was a natural blonde and her small pubic patch matched her long blonde hair perfectly. She had bright green eyes and a fit figure. Her breasts were large and impressive like most of her friends and acquaintances. An unusually common trait in this county and the men didn't complain. Her breasts were DD, conical, and curved upwards. She maybe had the most perfect figure of any woman she knew except for Coach Summers. In high school, classmates had teased her calling her Big Boobed Bobbie Sue or the shorter Boobie Sue. The stupid nickname stuck and she confiscated many a caricature from students with Boobie Sue written on it.

Bobbie Sue dressed in sexy, but practical underwear, a pink skirt, and a white blouse. When her hair was dried, she put it up on her head with two pins through it. She applied some light makeup, purple eye shadow that contrasted well with her green eyes and some red lipstick. She added some jewelry to the ensemble, her wedding ring, some earrings, and being a woman of faith, she never left home without a cross around her neck as well as her cross bracelet. She'd spent many years learning in private school under the nuns from the sisters of mercy convent outside of town.

"Bye," she yelled to her husband. "See you at the game."

Bobbie Sue was a woman of many hats. She volunteered at the public library, taught English at Coxville High, and worked as an editor/researcher for the Coxville times. She enjoyed keeping busy and had no plans of slowing down until they decided on starting a family. Today was an inservice day at school and she had offered to work at the library. They called her this morning, begging her to go in early as the heavy fog had stranded half the staff and the library was always busier when school was out though Bobbie doubted they'd be busy with this fog. Nobody would be traveling unless they had to.

She was halfway to the library when she got a call from Mr. Grant, the editor of the Coxville times. "Hey, Bobbie Sue, I'm getting reports that lightning destroyed the oak in front of town hall. Can you go check it out?"

"I can, I'm on my way to the library now. I'll swing by."

"Great," said Mr. Grant. "My mother seems to think that lightning hit the same tree on this very day back in 1959. See if you can confirm that for me. If true, lightning striking the same tree fifty years apart would make an interesting piece for the paper and maybe even an entire history of the tree."

"I'll see what I can do, Mr. Grant. We should be busy today, but as soon as the rest of the staff can swim to work through this fog, I'll be able to sneak down to the archives."

"Call me when you have some info. My mom's probably wrong about the date, but it's worth checking out."

Bobbie Sue hung up the phone just as she was entering the traffic circle before town hall. The fog was thicker here than at home, so thick, she couldn't even see the tree. A police car was parked on the circle and she could make out the lights flashing. Bobbie Sue pulled up behind it and nodded at the cop as she strolled up to the tree. Lightning had indeed blasted it to ruin. She stared at it feeling a little sad, it had been a beautiful tree, standing proudly before town hall for all her life as well as her mother's life, grandmother's, and so on. It was too foggy to snap a picture, so she decided to get back in her car and drive the rest of the way to the library.

Bobbie Sue was not surprised to see Melvin waiting outside the library door. Melvin was a scrawny black senior at Coxville High. An Urkel looking nerd from a neighborhood filled with mostly scary black thugs. Blacks were segregated to the West side of town and they'd largely stayed there. There weren't too many in Coxville and the Westside only had a couple hundred blacks living in trailers, old houses, and some low-income housing. There were more blacks in Coxburg, which even had a ghetto, but whites avoided that part of town and they mostly avoided Westside. Westside was officially called Freetown which replaced the uglier niggertown.

"Good morning Mrs. Kindle," said Melvin, standing, and hefting his backpack behind him. A black man from Westside was either a thug or a jock and some were both. Melvin didn't fit in either category and hid out in the library reading or using the computers being too poor to afford one for home. Bobbie Sue had considered buying him a laptop, but believed his mother would quickly pawn it. The boy was pure genius and one of the few blacks in Coxville guaranteed to go to college on a scholarship.

Bobbie Sue let Melvin inside while she went to turn on the lights. He quickly disappeared and she forgot about him. Her predictions came true and they weren't busy. The library director made it to work before any customers aside from Melvin even showed up. By the afternoon, the fog had lifted entirely. Bobbie Sue was able to walk over to town hall, snap a picture of the shattered oak tree, and return to the library to use the archives.

**********

The Coxville Times were on microfilm at the public library. Coxville wasn't modern nor efficient and the microfilm were unlabeled. Bobbie Sue considered volunteering to organize the system, but her husband would kill her if she took on yet another project. She would have to put a roll on and go backwards through time until she found 1959. She spun the film backwards stopping to check where she was each time.

From 1999, Penelope Adams wins state pageant. She is the sixth Coxville native to hold the title.

From 1995, Coxville women's breast size blamed on recessive genes and above average hormone levels. Larger breasts started showing up on Coxville women born around 1960 with larger than average bosoms manifesting in their early teens. The gene is believed to have been passed down by an unknown ancestor in the mid nineteenth century...

From 1991, Jenny Cox forced to step down from Miss USA pageant. Jenny was to represent Coxville and the state at the Miss USA pageant, but was forced to resign after revealing that she was pregnant and had married her sweetheart Harold Summers. A former Miss Dairy, Miss Poultry, and Miss Coxville County, Jenny Cox is studying education...

From 1988, Mayor Smith to Playboy, "Get out of town." Despite the mayor's refusal to allow Playboy to do a "the women of Coxville" pictorial, several female residents have agreed to meet Playboy photographers in Coxburg for a future spread. Playboy first became interested in Coxville when three Coxville natives at different colleges showed up in a "Women of Dixie" pictorial. Believing this was an odd coincidence, playboy began visiting the town...

From 1985, Lin Clarke, a graduate of Coxville High, to star in a new teen comedy "Breast In Show." Miss Clarke left Coxville for Hollywood just last year and has already had several unaccredited roles...

From 1979, Mayor Smith rejects Westside penis survey by state university researchers. "There's nothing unusual about our colored citizen's penises," said the Mayor. Despite the Mayor's claims, abnormally large penises have been reported on Coxville natives since the early part of the century. One theory states that a selective breeding program of slaves by the Cox family resulted in large genitalia on male slaves...

From 1977, Freetown inhabitants to be bused in to attend Coxville High. For the first time, Freetown black students will be allowed to attend Coxville High with white students. Previously, Freetown residents relied on the nuns from the Sisters of Mercy convent to educate them...

From 1971, State Legislature denounces Coxville. "Why is Coxville so intent on keeping blacks segregated from whites?" stated House Majority Leader Davis.

From 1965, County council vows to fight anti-miscegenation law passed by the state. Councilman Smith vowed that it will remain illegal for whites to marry any negro, mulatto, quadroon, or octoroon as long as he's a councilman.

From August 1944, A boy born in Freetown(Niggertown) to Wayne and Elsie Long was believed deformed with three legs. The midwife took the unnamed boy to a doctor who was astounded to see that the boy had a penis as long as his legs.

Bobbie Sue paused over the last article. Her boss at Coxville High was Principal Long and she wondered if he was the same boy. The age was certainly about right. Long had just turned 65 and she couldn't remember the date, but the month on the newspaper was the same as the month the teachers had thrown Long a little birthday party. She giggled nervously reading the full article. Bobbie Sue couldn't picture old man Long with an enormous penis, but for some reason she shivered, giggling again. Bobbie Sue had overshot her target date and she slowly moved the microfilm back until she found September 1959.

Lightning Strikes Coxville Oak Tree

"Bingo!" said Bobbie Sue. "Holy Crap, it is the same date." What an amazing coincidence she thought and began to read the article, frowning when she read the part about a thick fog covering the town after the lightning strike. The article also included a disturbing picture. The black and white sketch showed a darkened figure hanging from a tree branch on the oak tree. A crowd was watching the hanging.

Yesterday, lightning again struck the oak tree in front of town hall exactly fifty years after striking the same tree in 1909 and one hundred years after the slave Prospero Black was hung there. Prospero, an escaped slave, recaptured in New Orleans using the name Zombi was returned to the Cox plantation, is said to have cursed the town before he was hung. According to legend, lightning struck and snapped the branch Prospero was hanging from just after he had died from asphyxiation. A weather expert in Coxburg has stated the multiple lightning strikes on the same object is not that unusual and the dates are probably just coincidence.

"But lightning striking the same tree every fifty years is an amazing coincidence," said Bobbie, sitting back in her chair, and rereading the article. The thought that a fugitive slave was lynched on that tree didn't make her feel sorry that the tree had been destroyed last night anymore. And the idea of a curse placed on the town intrigued her. Bobbie was a skeptic of anything that didn't fit in with her faith and certainly didn't believe in curses. A smile suddenly spread across her lips. She'd had another project planned for years. Bobbie Sue wanted to write a book. She'd put it off for years and honestly had never had an idea worth pursuing, but a Coxville Curse was an intriguing idea. Mr. Grant just might need to wait on his story. Bobbie Sue continued her journey back in time skimming through the microfilm.

From 1929, STOCK MARKET CRASHES

From 1917, Negro boys continue to be born with deformities. Doctors baffled. Every negro boy born since 1909 has been born with a male phallus much longer than normal.

From December 1909, Two negro boys born with unusually large penises were taken by the parents to experts in Coxburg.

From September 1909, Lightning strikes Coxville Oak fifty years after the fugitive slave Prospero Black who called himself Zombi Damballah was hung on the same tree. 89-year-old, Hettie Parker recalled the hanging. "They hung that evil slave for using black magic to corrupt old Col. Cox's beautiful young daughters, Samantha and Betty. The Col wanted to make an example of Prospero for the other slaves, but it was all a trick. Before they hung that devil, the Col ordered the townsfolk to fire on the watching slaves. Macduff, an uppity nigger if I ever saw one was the first to fall from a bullet fired by Betty's husband Caleb Summers. Lear and Puck fell next. By then the slaves were in the cornfields running and they kept running though many were hunted down the next few days. That bearded black devil watched in horror as his fellow slaves were gunned down before turning to look at us whites. He began chanting words in the language of hell and you could feel evil spewing forth from his vile mouth. Good Father Murphy held his cross up and began reciting the 23rd psalm as Summers smacked the horse the nigger was astride and that evil nigger began to hang. As he choked, that devil phallus of his hardened up and spewed its evil on the ground before the tree. I swears it's all true. Satan hisself sent a storm to save his servant, lightning striking and breaking the branch holding Prospero's swinging body, but the devil's servant was already dead. We was running in fear by then, trying to get to our homes followed by a thick evil mist the devil had conjured up allowing dem negro slaves to escape. Betty and Samantha were taken into the convent to be saved by Jesus and the good sisters there. I'm glad that nigger devil hung."

Coincidentally, a thick mist rose up after last night's lightning strike also. The mist in 1859 allowed many of Cox's slaves to escape the massacre which killed at least two dozen, mostly male slaves. The survivors built a community on the island in Lake Cox and lived there for over three years until the Union army occupied the Cox mansion in 1864 where they returned to work for the Yankees. Remains of their settlement still exists on the island.

Bobbie Sue stared at the article in awe. Black magic, curses, slave massacres, strange mists, and lightning strikes. This was the stuff of best sellers! It was getting late, but she wasn't about to stop researching. She stood up and left the basement archives heading back into the library. "We're gonna close early for the game Bobbie Sue," said the library director.

It's going to, not gonna, thought Bobbie Sue, biting her lip to keep from correcting her boss. "I'll shut the place down then, I'm doing some research in the archives."

"You're not going to the game?"

"No, I've discovered something pretty interesting," said Bobbie, flipping through the pages of the phone book. "I'm really focused right now and want to keep doing research."

"Anything you want to share?"

"Not yet," she replied. "I'll be right back, I need to make a call." Bobbie Sue left the library and walked back towards town hall. She stared at the remains of the old oak now being scooped up by a bulldozer. She flipped her cell phone open and made a call. A man was lynched on this spot, she thought. Slaves were gunned down all around me. She shivered as someone answered her phone.

"Sisters of Mercy convent."

"Hello, my name is Bobbie Sue Kindle..."

"Yes, Mrs. Kindle, the English teacher. How may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm researching a bit of history that involves the Sisters of Mercy. Do you have a resident historian?"

"The mother superior knows more than anyone. She's with Sister Nancy tutoring the African American boys or should I say boy. Only one showed up today in the fog, but she should be done by now. I'll see if I can get her."

The good Sisters had helped the poor black residents of Coxville for over a century. In a town that opposed integration more than anywhere else in the South, the Sisters for many decades were the only ones willing to teach the county's blacks to read. "We are all god's children," was their motto. The mother superior got on the line a few minutes later. Bobbie Sue was delighted to hear that not only did the mother superior know of Father Murphy, but she seemed to think that his journal had been donated to the library. Bobbie Sue thanked her and hung up the phone more excited than ever.

Bobbie Sue walked back into the library and ran into the director. "I'm taking off now. You'll remember to lock up and shut the place down?" asked the director.

"Of course," she replied. "Can I get the keys to the rare book display? There's a journal that I want to check out." Bobbie Sue waited while the director removed the key from her key ring. "Thanks," she said, palming the key.

"Just be sure to get it back to me and be careful. Some of those books are falling apart."

"No problem. Have fun at the game. Go Cocks!"

"Go Cocks," whispered the director. The women were using their library voices. "All the patrons have left except for Melvin."

Bobbie Sue nodded. She locked the door after the director and headed towards the rare book display. She spied Melvin at one of the computer terminals down an aisle. "We're closing up Melvin," she called to him.

He turned to look at her, pushing his glasses higher up his nose. "Aw man, I was just getting started. Can't I leave when you do?"

"Well I'm doing some research and might be here for hours. Don't you want to go to the game?"

"Naw, football bores me. I just don't see the fascination with moving balls around fields, diamonds, or courts. Can't I stay here... with you? He he he."

Bobbie Sue winced. She had a lot of respect for Melvin's mind, but his voice was high pitched and grating. He was the kind of person so annoying you just wanted to punch him and apparently Melvin did have some problems with bullies at school. "Alright, just let me know when you're ready to leave and I'll let you out."

"Thanks Mrs. Kindle. He he he," he giggled for no apparent reason.

Bobbie Sue's eye ticked. His laugh was worse than his voice. She nodded and headed towards the cabinet. Father Murphy's journal wasn't readily apparent. It was tucked in the back of the old books, covered in years of dust. The book was leather bound and had a gold cross on the cover. She blew the dust off the book and opened it. Something fell out of the book at her feet. Bobbie Sue reached down to pick it up and saw that it was an old tintype photograph. When she turned it over, she gasped in horror.