TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 09: The Cox Women Miss Church

Story Info
The Cox women spend the day with their black men.
5.3k words
4.46
63.7k
55

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based upon comics by The Pit and Stormbringer.

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 9: The Cox Women Miss Church

**********

October 11, 2009: Sunday

**********

Jenny let Black's sperm roll around on her tongue before swallowing the last of his load. She licked some more off her lips even though her belly was already full. "Sleep some more. I'll go make some coffee," she told the muscular black man. He winked at her and closed his eyes.

Jenny grabbed her robe and pulled it on as she walked down the stairs. She and Kitty should be getting ready for church. It didn't look like they would be making it. Her mom would be disappointed, but she'd just tell Candy that she wasn't feeling well that morning. She headed for the kitchen and the coffee pot past the sliding glass door to her backyard when she noticed movement by her pool. She walked up to the door and peered through.

Samson West was sitting on the pool ledge opposite her and Kitty's head was buried in his lap. Kitty was standing in the pool, wearing her skimpy bikini, the blue string thong bikini. Kitty had bought it recently and Jenny supposed it was for Samson. Her once sweet daughter was completely out of control and there was nothing Jenny could do about it. Harold would have thrown a fit if he saw his little princess wearing something so skimpy, but then he'd probably have a heart attack if he saw what his daughter was doing now to a black boy.

Samson looked up and saw his girlfriend's mother standing at the sliding glass door watching them. Jenny grimaced as Samson stuck his hands out and gave her the finger with both hands. Then he turned them down and used the same middle fingers to point at her daughter happily sucking his big black cock.

Asshole! Fucking black bastard! Jenny frowned as she felt her nipples hardening. Samson slid back and laid down on his back on the cement surrounding the pool. Kitty lifted herself out of the water, bubble butt shining as the water cascaded off her smooth firm ass. Kitty crawled on all fours over to her boyfriend, held his cock up and started sucking it again. Damn them! Didn't they know that the neighbors could see into her yard from their top floors and when you had Jenny and Kitty living next door, she'd often caught her older neighbor on one side and the fourteen-year-old boy on the other side watching them sunbathing. Jenny was wet now and it wasn't just from Black's sperm slowly leaking from her womb, it was fresh arousal. Her daughter looked beautiful sucking Samson's big cock and Samson's cock was a gorgeous hunk of black meat. Not quite as big and perfect as the Coach's, but close. Too bad it belonged on a jerk like Samson West. He kept looking towards her and Jenny realized that her robe had fallen

open and her boobs were sticking out. Worse, she had one hand between her legs. Jenny quickly closed her robe and stepped away from the door, but she couldn't stop watching, moving over to a counter window so she could stare at the hot couple.

Huge strong black hands, bigger than any hands she'd ever seen, but still not big enough to cover her bosom came around from behind her and pinched her nipples. Jenny moaned and leaned back into her black stud. "They look beautiful together, don't they?" whispered the Coach in her ear.

"Yes," whispered Jenny back, her agreement turning into a long moan as Black kissed her neck. He'd boldly come downstairs nude, she could feel his cock growing as he pressed it against her ass. He stooped and used his hard cock to lift the hem of her robe up, the head rubbing her swollen pussy lips as she spread her legs for him. He entered her and fucked her hard, leaning against the counter as they both stared out the window at her daughter now bouncing naked in Samson's lap.

**********

Kat yelped as she hopped in the shower too quickly, it was still hot. She backed away from the water spray turning the cold up to even the water temperature. She was going to be late picking her husband up from jail. Kat Jones soaped her magnificent body, everywhere seemed covered in dried flakes of sperm. Flakes covered her face, congregated around her mouth and chin, he'd cum on her breasts, belly, and ass, and liquefied sperm leaked in a steady stream from her well fucked pussy to the extent, she'd be wearing a pad all day. WELL FUCKED PUSSY! Jesus, don't let me be pregnant by a black man, she prayed. She and Nathan had always assumed it was his accident to blame for their being childless, now for the first time, she hoped it was she that couldn't have children.

Kat finally felt that her body was cleaned of all Hercules' residue so she put her head back under the water and let her long blonde hair get soaked. She was suddenly startled by the shower curtain being pulled back. She looked up, not surprised to see Hercules West joining her in her tiny shower. She had hoped he would just be gone from her bed when she had finished showering. Now she found his strong hands on her shoulders pushing her down to her knees. She wanted to tell him, NO, that she needed to get going to pick her husband up, that last night had been a mistake, that they were through, never ever again would this happen. Instead, she found her own hand guiding his stiffening penis into her mouth.

She eagerly swallowed his massive black cock, bobbing her head as fast as she could, hungry for his seed. He lasted more than fifteen minutes before she got her belly full of his hot breakfast pudding. Kat was proud of herself, she'd sucked every drop out of him. She looked up at her black stud to see if he was pleased with her. She needed to get going, but she didn't stop sucking his dick. It didn't get any smaller, but it lost some of its steel. Her mouth had it hard again in no time.

Minutes later, Kat was being fucked hard from behind wondering how she could ever go back to her husband's inferior penis. Hercules' mighty cock head was smashing through her cervix with each hard thrust of his hips. Her nipples hurt and bent where they were constantly smashed against her glass shower door. Kat screamed as she came hard and Herc thrust his cock in balls deep, hosing her womb once more with his fertile black seed which had her cumming harder than she ever had before.

Meanwhile, in the small holding cell at the police station on main street, Nathan Jones, sat staring at the wall clock, wondering what was taking his wife so long.

**********

"Rise and shine," said Candy Cox, carrying the tray over towards her bed.

Willie Long stirred from his sleep. He sat up and Candy sat the tray on his lap. The plate held three pancakes, five strips of bacon, three little sausages, and two scrambled eggs, with some home fries on the side. A glass of what appeared to be freshly squeezed orange juice was the drink. Sunday's paper was rolled up on the side of the tray. "I could get used to this," he said, opening the newspaper, and reading it while he started to eat. "Where's yours?" he asked.

Candy dropped her robe and Long looked up from the paper. She winked at him and then lifted the covers up over his skinny legs. His cock was limp, but huge, thirteen inches, plump, it quickly grew another five inches and rose as Candy stroked the shaft. She kissed the head and then licked around the domed head, flicking her tongue over the flared crown. She kissed his urethra affectionately. "I wanted a big piece of dark sausage for my breakfast," she said before taking the end in her mouth. Candy climbed on to the foot of her bed and started sucking Long's cock as hard as she could.

"I could get used to this too," said Willie, setting the paper aside. It wasn't everyday he got to watch a white woman sucking his cock and that was a lot more interesting than the Coxville Times though Bobbie Sue Kindle had an interesting article about the lynching of the slave Prospero Black from the now destroyed oak tree in front of city hall. He wondered exactly how much she had uncovered.

Willie finished his meal, bucking, and nearly knocking the tray off his stomach when he started cumming. Candy moaned, gulping his semen down, greedier for his seed then his late wife had ever been. She jerked the shaft, pumping her hands upwards, letting her mouth fill with his cum, tasting him before gulping it down as fast as his balls could pump it. "Your cum tastes so good," she muttered half to herself, licking her lips of every drop. "I could live off the stuff." A final strong blast caught her off guard, splattering all over her face.

Candy climbed off the bed, lifted the tray off Willie and carried it over to her bureau, setting it down. She disappeared to wipe his sperm off her face before returning to the bed, still naked and started caressing Willie's cock again. Amazingly, the old man's incredible penis hardened once again. "You promised to fuck me all night," she told him petulantly.

"Well, let me make it up to you. We can fuck all day."

Candy should have been on her way to church to meet her family, but this morning she had something better to do. She straddled his cock, holding it up and then lowering herself over the shaft. Her pussy was already dripping with arousal, her cervix softening and opening from her bodies desire to take his entire shaft inside it. Candy had an explosive orgasm as she sat down hard in his lap. There would be no church that Sunday morning and unknown to her, the entire Cox-Summers-Jones pew would be empty.

Candy fucked old man Long as hard as she could. Never in her fifty plus years of life did she think she'd be having sex with a black man, correction having the best sex of her life with an old black man. Nor did she think that the action would be taking place in broad daylight on the same bed she'd shared with her late husband. Neither were self-conscious of their bodies. Long was lean and wiry, but his body was impressively fit, with defined muscles and abdominal muscles. At that moment, the balding black man was the sexiest man she'd ever seen. "Oh god Willie, I love your cock. I love it so much."

"I know baby," he told her. "It likes that fine white pussy of yours too."

"No," she replied, slamming her pussy down in his lap and holding still as she came again. "Not my pussy," she whispered. "Your pussy."

"Yea bitch, that's my pussy," he growled. "And those are my titties too. Bring them big ass white titties down so papa can suck on them while my pussy goes to work."

"Here's your titties papa," she told him leaning down on his chest and sticking her enormous bosom in his face. He licked and sucked her nipples while she bounced in his lap again. "Your pussy, your titties, your mouth, I'm yours body and soul. Just keep fucking me Willie."

"What are you?"

"Yours Willie."

"What are you?" he asked again, smacking her ass.

"Your pussy."

"What are you?" He spanked her ass cheek harder.

"Your slut, Willie."

"That's right, slut."

"I'm your slut, Willie. I'm your white slut. Your white slut loves your black cock. FUCK! I'm gonna cum again- gonna cum- cum- CUMMING!" Candy ground her pussy hard in Willie's lap as she came for the umpteeth time. "I love your cock," she whimpered coming down from her orgasm. "Your white slut loves your black cock. Your white slut loves you. I love you," she whispered as Willie grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down against his lips, kissing her passionately and amazingly she came again as his tongue pushed into her mouth.

Candy didn't know what was happening to her, but it was true. Everything she told him was true from him owning her pussy to her loving him and if there were any lingering doubts, they vanished when he jabbed his cock up into her pussy and hosed her womb with another load of his hot seed. Candy came so hard, she collapsed on him.

Candy rested on top her black lover for a good half hour before she managed to stumble to her feet and make her way to the bathroom to clean up. "Where you going, slut?" asked Willie.

"To the bathroom," she replied.

"Get your white ass back on this bed," he ordered her. "Head down, ass up."

Candy moved to obey him, getting on all fours. She saw his cock hardening as he stroked it. "How is this possible? No offense, but you're not a young man."

"I'm not a young man, but I am a black man and black men are built for fucking."

"Are all black men this..."

"Yeah, they're big, but most aren't as big as Long's dong."

"I think it's a gift from god," said Candy, putting her head down into the pillow and presenting her plump ass to him.

"It is a gift from god," said Willie, thinking, just not your god. He pushed his cock into her cumsoaked pussy. His steady thrusts soon had her head rhythmically pushing into her pillow.

Candy remained still while he fucked her a good ten minutes or so. Truthfully, she was getting a little sore. She hadn't gotten a work out like this since... well ever. He still felt good inside her, but her pussy was starting to ache, the kind of pleasant ache your leg and arm muscles got after a good work out. She didn't think she could come again, but then Willie did something else to her that was unexpected. His hands were grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her back hard into his thrusting cock. His hand moved across her ass cheek and then she felt his thumb resting right on her ass hole. "What?' she asked into the pillow. The pressure on her sphincter grew and then her ass opened for him and his thumb pushed inside her rectum and Candy was cumming again. Her ass gripped his thumb as her pussy spasmed all over his cock. It was a big orgasm too and Long wasn't done. He started finger fucking her ass while pounding her hard with his cock and she came again, hard, her pussy juices leaked down, covering his slapping balls with fluid.

"Do I own this body, slut?" asked Long, thrusting hard into her ass and pussy a few more times.

"Yes." Candy grunted each time he thrust forward. "I'm your white slut," she reassured him.

"Good," said Willie, withdrawing his cock, and moving the head up towards her ass hole. He pulled his thumb out and replaced it with the much larger head of his cock.

Candy felt the pressure and her sphincter started stretching as the pressure grew. Her eyes opened wide in alarm. "Willie, I don't think that's gonna work. You're too big."

"It'll fit. My wife took the whole damn thing. She took to it fast. Wasn't satisfied unless I fucked her ass at least once a week."

"I don't think...OOOWWW!" Candy winced as her sphincter completely opened for him and his cock head slipped in. "Hurts! Too big! Take it out, please, take it out."

"Shut up and take it, slut."

"Yes, master," she replied, gritting her teeth.

Whoa! Willie liked that. "That's right slut, let your master fuck your ass."

"Yes, master," she said again. Candy groaned as her ass was stretched open. What was she doing? She was telling a black man that she loved him and calling him master? She was skipping church to be sodomized by a negro? Her groan turned into a moan.

"Starting to like it, aren't you?"

"Yes, master," she moaned, her arms pushing back so that she pushed her ass into his thrusting cock. "Fuck your slut's ass."

Willie fucked hard. "We're going to have a lot of fun, you and I," he told her. Candy moaned her agreement. His cock was working its way deeper. Luckily, it had been well lubricated from fucking her pussy. She wasn't going to take it all... this time. She would eventually. She only managed about nine inches, but that was fine. He was about to cum anyway. Willie hadn't fucked a woman's ass in years and he missed the tight squeeze. He jabbed his cock forwards, maybe burying ten inches, maybe ten and a half. His cum flooded her bowels. Candy shuddered before him. She was cumming again, cumming from having a black cock up her ass. She fell forwards and he pulled most of his cock back. He could see her finger between her legs, diddling her clit as she came. He pulled his cock out, her tight bowels gripping his cock so hard, they milked every last drop of his semen out of his shaft. His cock sprang free and he rested it limp across her ass. He was finally spent and this time would take a few hours to recharge.

Willie pulled back and watched her ass. Her sphincter had shrunk to about the size of a quarter. The inside was white as his sperm bubbled up to the top and then his seed spilled over, a stream running down to her pussy, joining the trickle of semen leaking from it to form a larger river dripping off her clit to the bed sheets. "Go get cleaned up now and wash these sheets. I'll get a shower at home."

"Noooo," she moaned in disappointment. "Your leaving?" Candy was exhausted, but she didn't want him to leave. "I thought you were going to fuck me all day."

"Maybe all night," he spanked her ass affectionately and went to get his clothes. "I'm going to go get a change of clothes and my toothbrush. Thought I'd stay here for a while."

Candy should have been shocked. Had he just invited himself to move in? Her daughters rarely came by and there weren't any nosy neighbors. He could stay here and they could do this every day. Instead of being shocked all she said was a long drawn out, "Yes, master," nodding her head in agreement.

**********

Coach Black watched Kitty Summers stretch on the blanket beside the pool. When she arched her back, the little slut's breasts looked like they might burst through the tightly stretched blue thong bikini. "Can you do my back?" she purred to Samson.

Samson West straddled Kitty's legs, resting his crotch on her bubble butt. He was shirtless and wearing a long baggy swimsuit that came down to his knees. Black on the other hand had on a tight Speedo that appeared to be all bulging overstretched cock and balls. "Want me to do your front?" asked Samson after rubbing lotion all over Kitty's back and ass. Black watched his star player generously coat Kitty's luscious ass with suntan lotion. Kitty just laughed and waved him away.

Samson went back to a lounge chair and pretended to be enjoying the sun. Coach watched his face through his sunglasses. Samson was also wearing shades, but he wasn't staring at his girlfriend, he was staring at Jenny. Jenny Summers was laying back on a cot. She wasn't wearing the skimpy little bikini she'd bought on their shopping trip. She refused to wear it in front of Kitty and Samson. Her current bikini was more conservative, but nothing looked conservative when you had a body like Jenny's. And that was the body that Samson was staring at through his glasses. He felt a surprising stab of jealousy and wondered how Harold managed to stay sane being married to such a desirable creature. Any man would be staring at Jenny right now. She was the sexiest woman in the county... state... the whole fucking South for that matter.

Jenny stood and stretched. "Kitty, do you want to come help prepare some dinner for the four of us?"

"Not really," replied Kitty lazily.

"Alright, then get up and come help me make dinner anyway and this time I'm not asking."

Kitty looked over at her mom and there was a moment's pause as she considered challenging her mother. "Okay," she replied giving in. She climbed to her feet and the two black men watched the two bikini clad women walk over to the sliding glass door on the Summer's house.

"You're a lucky man, Coach," said Samson, staring after Jenny.

Black looked at Jenny's shiny bared ass as it disappeared into the house. "You're not doing too bad yourself for a Westside nigga."

"No, I ain't," replied Samson.

"Super athlete, as well as fucking the hottest cheerleader in Coxville High."

"And you're fucking the hottest teacher and probably the hottest woman in the whole world."

"The hottest married white woman in the world. You doin good by me though Samson. You're winning games makes me look good. There just may be a scholarship coming your way, Todd blew it after all."

12