TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 11: Kat Jones and the Mailman

Story Info
Kat is caught sunbathing by her black mailman.
5.3k words
4.62
57.1k
64

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 12: Kat Jones and the Mailman

**********

October 14, 2009: Wednesday

**********

"Yeah, I'm sick," said Kat, coughing into the phone. She told the bank manager that she hoped she'd be better tomorrow and make it in to work. After hanging up, Kat leaped out of bed and took a quick shower. Nathan had already left for work. He didn't know she was taking the day off and she didn't want him to know that she was waiting to intercept a package containing a large black dildo to satisfy her needy pussy so she wouldn't need the real thing again.

Kat dried herself off and fixed her hair up. She decided to lay out and work on her tan while waiting for her package. She had several swimsuits. There was the family one piece that she wore around Jenny's pool, there was a modest bikini that she wore to the lake, and then there was her tanning bikini. She took the latter and put it on. The cups were little more than eye patches covering her pink nipples. Blonde pubes stuck out of the patch that covered her crotch and the back was a thong that left her ass bare. Her bikini was so small even Jenny wouldn't have been caught dead in it and it would have driven her uptight mom into an apoplectic fit. Nathan hadn't even seen her in this bikini, though he had commented on her lack of tan lines. She didn't get many chances to wear it as she and Nathan shared the same work schedules. It had been last summer since she'd worn it and Kat was a little miffed to see that the bikini was a little tight. She'd gained about five pounds and boob flesh stuck out from the tight cups. She'd have to work on that.

Kat walked over to her medicine cabinet and took out her fertility pills. She hadn't taken any since the day with Hercules. She heard that semen could swim around for about three days before fertilizing an egg and she didn't want to give the young black man's seed a leg up impregnating her. The specialists had blamed Nathan for her inability to conceive, but deep down her brain was blaming herself. She popped two into her mouth, swallowed them down with some tap water, and went downstairs to have a lighter than planned breakfast so that she could start losing that five pounds she'd gained. The one drawback and sometimes pleasant side effect to her fertility pills were that they tended to make her horny and before she had even finished breakfast, her body was starting to show signs of arousal.

Katherine Jones strolled out into her yard about eleven in the morning. The mailman normally got to her house around noon and the STUDS guy a little later unless their schedules had changed. She hoped they'd come early so that she could have a few hours to play with her new toy and hopefully satisfy the growing hunger in her pussy. She set her cot up in the side yard near the grill and the spot where Hercules had first grabbed her ass at her barbecue party. The cot was facing the sun, turned to the side, so that the mailman wouldn't see too much when he pulled up with the mail. She liberally coated her smooth skin with tanning oil until it glistened in the sunlight and then she laid down on the cot.

Kat rarely had time to herself or time to relax and she smiled as she settled down into the cot. This was nice though showing up to work tomorrow with a fresh tan after calling in sick worried her some. Her thoughts as they often did since her barbecue turned immediately to Hercules' cock, or more specifically, his black cock, his big black cock, his superior orgasm inducing swollen big black cock. Her bikini top tightened as her nipples hardened. She almost laughed as the material stretched so much, her areola started peeking out the sides of her top. Why hadn't Hercules called her? It had been five days since their encounter. Didn't he want to fuck her again? Of course, she didn't want him to call her, did she? No, she wanted to be faithful to her husband, that's why she'd ordered her new black toy. But why hadn't he called? If he called, he'd say, "Are you alone, can I come over?" and I would... no, he wouldn't ask, he'd say, "Get that white pussy ready for some nigger cock, slut. I'm coming over," and I would say, "YES!" Kat moaned and started to fall asleep. "Fuck me, fuck me with that big nigger cock," she muttered, feeling her pussy getting soaked.

Stupid fertility pills.

Right on time, she heard the mailman pull up. She was half asleep, but came fully awake when she heard him shut his motor off. Why was he stopping? Amos Flynn was her mailman. He was a large black man, in his mid-fifties, fit and strong. He had short hair with gray streaks in it. He stepped out of the mail truck and began walking towards her carrying her package. A black man, twenty years her senior was about to become the first man to ever see her in her tanning bikini. Kat cursed herself for not bringing a robe out with her. She struggled in her cot, wondering what she should do? Should she run inside or just stop him?

"Mrs. Jones," said Amos, getting closer. "Sorry, but I got a damaged package here for you."

"Uh, that's fine Amos, you can leave it there," she told him.

He cocked his head, trying to see more of her body in the cot, dark eyes twinkling to see she was wearing a skimpy bikini. "Don't you want to inspect the contents?" he asked, still approaching her.

Kat's eyes opened wide. "No, that's fine. Just leave it there." But, Amos kept coming. The old black man clearly wanted to see her in her bikini. Typical.

"Glad I caught you at home," said Amos, walking up and stepping beside the cot. Kat looked at him, watched his eyes on her feet at first, then moving up her legs, widening as the saw the small strap of material covering her crotch, moving up her slick glistening belly, widening further when they saw her hard nipples sticking through the small nipple patches. A grin spread across his face as his eyes came up to meet hers. Kat found herself turning red with embarrassment and looking away, down to his shorts and the growing bulge beneath them. Now it was her eyes that started widening in surprise. "Sorry, Mrs. Jones," he continued, "But the postal service takes the post very seriously and regrets any damage to our customer's mail or packages. Let's see if the contents are damaged and if so feel free to refuse it."

"That's not necessary, Amos," she told him pulling her eyes off his bulging crotch and watching in horror as he reached into the hole ripped in the side of her box. "Let's see, contents of package are, one big black dildo from LongDong.com." He pulled the long dildo from the box.

"Oh my god," moaned Kat in embarrassment. She hung her head down in shame, but found her eyes back on his crotch. Amos was a rural carrier and didn't have to wear a uniform. He was wearing khaki shorts and a white tee shirt to stay cool during this hot Southern Indian summer. The bulge had gotten bigger. "It d-doesn't appear d-damaged, Amos, just leave it and you can go."

"I see you're a woman that knows what it takes to satisfy her," continued Amos. "This is the fifth package from LongDong.com that I've delivered in the last two weeks. My son's doing quite well for himself."

Kat looked back up at her mailman. "Your son?"

"Yep, Lorenzo Doyle Flynn, Coxville's famous black porn star is my son. He hated Lorenzo and always went by L.D. Once word of that big cock of his got around, he took to telling everyone it stood for Long Dong. He's about your age I think."

"Year ahead of me in school," said Kat.

Doing pretty good for himself too, except for knocking up his girlfriend when he was seventeen and taking off for Los Angeles. Stuck me with raising Lorenzo Jr. He's on the COCKS and graduating this year, planning to move out to join his dad when he graduates. Calls himself L.D. too."

"That's right! He took out Bartown's quarterback a couple games ago."

"Damn proud of him," said Amos, "and might I add, that you look absolutely amazing in that tiny bikini, Mrs. Jones."

"T-thank you, Amos," she replied, still blushing. "Funny, this is my special private tanning suit. No one has ever seen me in it before."

"Well aren't I lucky to be the first then. Do you need anything else?" he asked, hopefully.

"No, I'm good. You can get back to work and... and I trust you'll be discreet?"

"Of course!" Amos looked down at the giant fourteen inch dildo made from a mold of his son's cock. It was lifelike in every detail. "Here's your dildo, Mrs. Jones." He held it out to her from the end. "Honestly, I feel strange holding a dildo modeled after my son's cock." He watched her white hand come up to take the long plastic rod. As her fingers approached, the big hard head of the plastic cock, Amos pulled it back. "You know, there is something I've always wondered."

"Uh... What's that?"

"I always wanted to know, who had a bigger cock, me or Lorenzo."

"Amos, what are you doing?" Kat's eyes followed the mailman's large calloused hand down to his belt buckle. He fumbled with the buckle, then undid his pants.

"Just curious is all," said Amos, lowering his zipper. "Don't you want to know too?"

Kat opened her mouth, but no words came out. Her pussy was lubricating itself in large amounts soaking her bikini bottom. "I..." She suddenly realized that she did want to see it. "I don't think this is appro... WHOA!" Kat watched Amos tug his big old black cock out. It was a monster. The thing had plumped up, but not turned to steel yet.

"Nonsense," said Amos, "besides I need an impartial judge." He knew he had her. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock as he stroked it. His big black trouser snake stiffened and grew and grew some more, hardening into an almost perfect replica of the dildo. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's a sizable one alright," said Kat, sitting up so that she could get a closer view of Amos' fourteen-inch black cock. "They look about the same."

"Come on, look closer."

Amos was holding the dildo pressed into his crotch and against his cock. Kat leaned closer to within inches of both their heads. "Yours is a little thicker, I think. His head is longer, but yours is more bulbous and the flare on the helmet protrudes more."

"My balls are bigger I bet."

Kat laughed. The dildo didn't have a scrotum. Amos had pushed his pants down past his testicles. They were bigger then tennis balls. "They're big ones alright," she told him, staring at his swollen sperm-filled scrotum. Suddenly, her stomach rumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Hungry?"

"A little," she licked her lips. "I should go make lunch."

Amos rolled his eyes. She wanted it and wanted it bad, but was in denial. "The real thing is so much better than some plastic piece of crap dildo. A real man's cock is hot and throbs with life. You can feel it pulsing as he buries it deep in your pussy. And you know what's best of all?"

"What?" asked Kat, nearly hypnotized by his cock. He'd separated his penis from the dildo now. It stuck straight out and bobbed before her eyes. Her eyes didn't follow the dildo, they stared at the hard nigger cock, the real deal, not some molded cold dead piece of plastic.

"Having it shoot it's seed deep in your womb or fill your mouth with hot cum."

"Yes, that's certainly better," admitted Kat.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Jones, the real thing is so much better. Now here's your dildo, take it and I'll get going." Amos held the dildo out to her about a foot from his cock.

Kat reached up her hand for the dildo while staring at Amos' cock. Her hand moved towards the real thing, then back to the hard-plastic cock. She grabbed the dildo's head, but didn't pull it from his hand. Amos sighed and hung his head down in defeat, but it shot back up when her other hand grabbed the bulbous head of his cock. She squeezed them both, comparing them. The plastic head wouldn't yield, but Amos' cock head was slightly spongier, though it was almost as hard as the dildo. "The real thing is much better," she agreed, running her hand down from the head to the base of his black shaft. "So hot," she muttered. Kat yanked the dildo from his hand and dropped it to her lawn. She brought her free hand over to cup his scrotum while she guided his massive black cock head into her mouth.

"That's it Mrs. Jones, suck that black cock," growled Amos. "Oh yeah, you is good at this Mrs. Jones. Took ya long enough." Kat just moaned and ran her tongue all around his cock head as she sucked the tip. She bobbed her head along the end, jerking the rest of his shaft with her hand. Amos' hands grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down deeper over his cock. The head pushed past her uvula and tonsils, making its way towards her stomach. "Come on Mrs. Jones, take it all. That's it, take it all bitch. Kat sat up a little as his cock went deeper and deeper down her throat. She stared at his curly black pubes as they approached her nose, tickled her nose, then her nose was pushing into his skin. She swallowed the whole damn thing. He held her there, cock buried down her throat with one hand on the back of her blonde head. His other hand slid down her neck, pulled the strings on her bikini. His cock was too much and she fought the urge to gag. His hand continued down her back and pulled the remaining string on her bikini just as she was starting to struggle. Amos released her, his hand coming back with her bikini top in it. "Damn gurl, those are some big ass white titties," he told her as she reared back and his cock sprang free.

"Thanks," she muttered, gasping for air, and trying to catch her breath. Her hand continued stroking his cock.

"Why don't you wrap those titties around my cock, gurl?"

Kat nodded and did what she was told. She brought her huge bosom up and wrapped her tits around Amos' thick fourteen-inch shaft. If she leaned forward, sat up a little and angled her head down, Kat found that she could suck on the end of his cock while she bounced up and down on the cot.

"Drool all over that black cock, Mrs. Jones."

Kat salivated all around his big cock head, her saliva leaking from her lips and running down his shaft, helping to lubricate it as she titty fucked him. She worked her mouth and tongue all around the head. His long urethra kept spitting up little squirts of pre-ejaculate in her mouth and it only teased her for what his full load promised. Her belly growled again.

"Not enough lube," said Amos, pulling back. His cock pulled out of her tits, but she kept her lips clamped over the end of his cock. Amos grabbed the back of her head again and pulled her down over his cock once again. She could feel the big cock head pushed down her throat. She looked up at him as his pubes reached her lips. Amos leaned over her and bent down. She felt a tug on her hip, then she tried to squeal as he yanked her bikini bottoms off. She was sitting on them, but the scant material just slipped right between her pussy lips before sliding up the crack of her ass, leaving her naked. "Time to get to work, slut. Suck that nigger cock." He released his grip on her head.

Kat backed off, wanting air, but this time she didn't let his cock free of her mouth. She concentrated on breathing through her nose, letting her head bob over half his shaft, sometimes going deeper, sometimes focusing on just the head. Soon she felt him harden and swell even more as his cock turned every bit as hard as the dildo, so hard she could have hammered in nails with it. Kat felt a jerk in her throat, she could feel it pumping, hot fluid filled her esophagus, flowing into her belly and then she was no longer hungry. Kat pulled back wanting to taste him. His cock continued pumping even as it exited into her mouth. She moaned as her tongue tasted his seed and then the hot fluid was making her cheeks bulge and then it overwhelmed her and Kat choked even as she tried to gulp it down. His cock sprang free and hot semen splattered all over her face and tits. Blinded, she reached out, grabbing for his shaft, found it and pulled it back into her mouth. Sperm flowed onto her tongue, she was in control now, gulping down two more mouthfuls of his delicious sperm.

"Ready to try this in your pussy?" he asked as she was wiping sperm off her eye lids. Kat nodded. "Get on your back then."

Kat slid off the cot and into the grass. Nathan kept the lawn mowed and the grass was a good cushion on her back. The poor housewife had mixed reservations as she stared at the giant black cock bobbing between her mail carrier's legs. Amos was kneeling on the grass between her spread legs and his cock was still as swollen as it had been while cumming in her mouth. Hercules' mammoth phallus had filled her completely and Amos had a couple of inches on him. She leaned up looking with angst as he lined up that big cock with her eager pussy. Her pussy didn't seem to have any reservations, it had been preparing itself for penetration the second Amos had whipped his cock out. It was practically dripping with eagerness for Amos' cock. She could even feel her pussy muscles contracting, trying to pull his cock inwards and he hadn't even penetrated her yet. All apprehension left her when he pressed his big cock head against her pussy lips and pushed inwards. As soon as her labia had stretched itself around the head, he gave a strong push and at least half his cock slipped inside her well-greased pussy. Kat found her crotch bucking up to meet his thrust and she immediately orgasmed all over his cock.

Kat's head hit the grass and she stared up at the white fluffy clouds moving across the blue sky. She briefly imagined that she was in heaven as Amos worked his cock around. But heaven wasn't where women who cheated on their husbands ended up. Who was she kidding? The dildo wasn't any replacement for the real thing. Amos cock was worth eternal damnation.

"Gurl knows what she likes," said Amos. She nodded in reply, smiling up at the sky. "Tell me what you like," he demanded.

"I like big black nigger cock," she purred, looking down to stare at the man with half his wonderful cock buried in her pussy. "I like your big nigger cock, Amos. Fuck my white pussy."

"Not that's what I'm talkin about," growled Amos. He started working his cock around, pushing more in, inch by inch.

"More Amos! I want it all," cried Kat, practically screaming. "Show me how a black man fucks." Jesus, she barely knew the man. He was practically a stranger, her mailman, old enough to be her dad, the father of Coxville's notorious porn star, and she was screaming at him to fuck her. "Fuck me Amos! Fuck me! FUCK!" Kat came all over his cock again. "I love your cock Amos, just don't... AARGH!" The head had just pushed through her cervix.

"Just a few more inches slut, and you'll get your wish."

"OHGAWD! So fucking full. Jesus! Amos, your cock is huge. Just don't cum-MMINNGG!" A huge orgasm exploded through Kat's pussy as she felt the head press hard against the back of her womb and his heavy balls slapped against her thighs. "Wow!"

"Ya got that right, gurl. Not many bitches can take the whole thing the first time," said Amos. He seemed as impressed as she was as he stared at their conjoined crotches. "Time to fuck."

"Wait give me a minute to catch my breath," replied Kat.

"Nope, there's mail needs delivering. Neither rain nor snow nor horny white wives will keep the mailman from his appointed rounds." Amos laughed and started moving his cock in and out of her pussy, slow at first then picking up speed. "Gotta bust a nut, then get back to work."

"Just don't cum in me," she finally managed to blurt out. "Shoot your sperm all over me, just not in me, all right?"

Amos shrugged, fucking her harder. "Squeeze them tits together, Mrs. Jones," he ordered. They were flopping around as his powerful thrusts wracked her body. Kat was grabbing onto the grass as her body writhed around on her lawn. Her head was rocking back and forth. She slowly obeyed, moving her hands up to squeeze her breasts together. "Now pinch them long nipples." He grunted and fucked her harder as her delicate white hands began teasing her own nipples. He'd never seen anything so hot. "Now bring one of those white titties up to your mouth." Correction, he'd never seen anything as hot as Mrs. Jones, arching her neck and sucking one of her own nipples between her lips. Bitch liked it too. She came all over his thrusting cock again.

12