TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 12: Hot Librarian Takes a Field Trip

Story Info
Mrs. Kindle takes three black students on a field trip.
8k words
4.58
61.9k
60

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based upon comics by The Pit and Stormbringer

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 12: One Hot Librarian Takes a Field Trip

**********

October 14, 2009: Wednesday

**********

On Wednesday morning, Jenny Summers lay writhing in ecstasy beneath her black lover. Her belly undulated down towards his spurting black cock as it filled her with seed. Her orgasmic contractions pulled his hot seed deeper into her womb. It was like her pussy couldn't get enough of his sperm.

Black mashed his lips against hers. He kept his cock in her, he'd done this before. Often, he stayed hard and one fuck session turned immediately into another without him even withdrawing that amazing cock of his. This time, he slowly pulled it out and she was disappointed though they both knew that they needed to get ready for work. It was a school day after all and what would Coxville High do without their two coaches?

Minutes later, Jenny was stepping into the shower just as Black was exiting it. He brushed his teeth while staring at her soaping her resplendent rack before moving the bar of soap down her belly, around her crotch and even reaching behind her to run it between the crack of her ass. It took a lot of time to fully remove the effects of a night of their lovemaking. Jenny smiled at him when he whistled loudly. She looked down at his hard cock. "You're insatiable," she told him.

"Only around you, baby," said Coach Black. His smile softened. "But I got some bad news. I need to stay home for the next few nights."

Jenny looked crestfallen. She enjoyed having him staying with her like he was her husband, sleeping in her marital bed like he was her husband, fucking her like he was her husband. "Why?" she asked.

"I just got a lot to do. Gotta help mom with some things. An old friend is coming to town," he lied. He was only leaving to see if she'd sleep with Samson.

"A female friend?"

"No, an old football bro."

"Honestly, it's not another woman? You aren't fucking anyone else?"

"No, it's not another woman and I haven't fucked anyone else since we got together."

"Good, cause I don't want to share that cock of yours with anyone. I want every last drop of its sperm just for me." She held her head back and let the shower soak her long blonde hair. She suddenly turned to face him. "But you were with another woman before me?"

"Yep, just some ho from the Westside."

"And what was this ho's name?"

"Shondra."

"Does she look as good as me?" Jenny slid her hands over her breasts, actually cupping one of them and raising her nipple into her mouth. Shondra? she thought. Not Shondra Martinique?

Black's cock jerked with lust. "Nobody looks as good as you, Jenny Summers," he said, but Shondra came close. His black lover was Jenny's age and had roughly the exact same body type, though Shondra's ass was plumper and rounder.

"Get your black ass in here," ordered Jenny. "That compliment deserves a reward." She kneeled before him as he stepped into the shower and gave him a quick blow job/titty fuck. She worked his cock as best she could, but Black's stamina still held out for fifteen minutes. "And you're sure, you not still seeing this Shondra?" she asked, licking the last of his sperm from the tip of his cock.

"Not as long as you keep doing that," said Black, "And we was never seeing each other, just fuck buddies is all."

"Better not be," said Jenny, "but I'm going to miss you."

"Me too babe," said Black, "but besides, it might be a good idea to let that pussy contract back to normal. Don't want Harold falling in when you see him this weekend."

Jenny made a face. She had no desire whatsoever to run off to see her husband this weekend and the thought of sleeping with him, just the thought of his pale pudgy belly climbing on her, was starting to seem repulsive to her. "I don't care about him. I was thinking of telling him I'm sick so that we could have another weekend together."

"We'll see. Maybe, I can get everything I need to do done by this weekend. No matter what though, he'll still be home Sunday night."

"I know," said Jenny sadly. She'd craved another encounter with Black after their first meeting in the showers at school, but after getting it multiple times daily, she now felt like an addict for his cock. Risky as it might be, they might just need to find time to fuck at work.

They finished getting ready for work. Jenny put her robe on. Coach Black put Harold's robe on.

He looked ridiculous. For one thing, it was too short on the large black man. It didn't close all the way in front and he could only tie the bare ends of the belt. His cock dangled down at least six inches below the hem though his entire cock was visible through the opening.

They left the bathroom together and found her daughter and Samson waiting for them. Samson had on boxers and Kitty had on a silk teddy that was so sheer her nipples and blonde pussy hair was easily seen though the material. Jenny saw Samson's eyes zoom in on her impressive cleavage so she pulled her robe on tighter and crossed her arms to hide her breasts. Her daughter was staring at the huge black banana between Coach's legs with an appreciative look on her face and the Coach was returning the gaze as Jenny's daughter looked amazing in the sheer teddy, the perfect cross between youthful innocence and sexy sleazy.

"You aren't ready yet?" asked Jenny.

"Really mom, you two have been hogging the bathroom. What have you been doing in there anyway?"

"Just get in there and hurry it up," said Jenny. Kitty and Samson entered the bathroom together. She heard the shower start up then there was giggling and then some moans.

The two coaches barely made it to school before the first bell went off. Kitty and Samson were late and Jenny had to sign an excuse for them.

**********

Bobbie Sue entered Long's office, a smile crossing her face the minute she saw the old black man sitting at his desk. She barely noticed Nurse Swallows standing off to the side. "Ah Mrs. Kindle, come in," said Willie, his eyes roaming her body. "Thank you, Mrs. Swallows, that will be all."

Ivana Swallows smiled at Principal Long, turned towards Bobbie Sue, looked the blonde teacher up and down, and sneered before walking away with a "Harrumph!"

"What was that about?" she asked.

Long pushed his chair back away from the desk. "Oh, that was nothing. Just the good nurse complaining about your outfit." Long undid his pants and fished around for his cock.

"My outfit? Someone should learn to mind her own business," said Bobbie Sue watching her boss pull that giant cock out of his from his pants. "Yummy!" she cried, falling to her knees. This was their third time together and Bobbie Sue Kindle was thoroughly smitten with Long's cock. It was her favorite thing in the world. Her favorite things in order were: Willie Long's cock, any other black cock (Melvin, Andy, Jerome, or Deon), her husband, and her parents. She took him in her mouth, lovingly swallowing his massive cock. His cock was her favorite thing in the world and sucking it was her favorite thing to do, closely tied with feeling him blow his load deep inside her pussy. And that was the only thing that could bring her down from her high, she wouldn't have time to fuck her boss that afternoon. She had to take the three black boys on their special field trip in a half hour.

"Yeah, suck that black cock, Mrs. Kindle," growled Long, placing his hands in her hair and guiding her head. "And for the record, I like your outfit." He'd noticed her in it as she headed for her class this morning. Bobbie Sue was wearing a short sleeved white blouse, that displayed a lot of cleavage and had large gaps between the buttons, teasing viewers with hints of flesh through the gaps. It was semi-sheer and he could almost see the black bikini he had given her two days ago through the top. Her feet were clad in white sneakers as the field trip would require some activity, but the article of clothing Ivana had complained about was her shorts. They were black, short and tight, the kind young girls were wearing these days, the kind that squeezed your ass cheeks and stopped right wear ass met thigh and Bobbie Sue Kindle had a really nice ass. "This isn't the first time, the good nurse has complained about other teachers, but she's never complained about you. I've got a whole file of complaints she made against Coach Summers. Honestly, I think she just hates any woman who is as attractive as she is."

Bobbie Sue listened as she deep throated his cock. She knew the type. Women like Swallows always made friends with other women provided they were less attractive so that she could always be the center of attention. Though it was strange, she always thought Ivana and Jenny were friendly, though Bobbie Sue didn't fit in with their clique, she was closer to Jenny's sister Kat.

Long came right on time. Bobbie Sue gulped his semen down as fast as his cock ejaculated it. If she had her choice, his seed would be her lunch every day.

"Principal Long, the three black boys are here to see you," said an older voice through Long's speaker phone.

"Thanks Miss Murdock, tell them Mrs. Kindle will be right out." Long took his finger off the speaker and stood so he could pull his pants up. "Go get them Mrs. Kindle." Long walked over to his office door and pulled it open. Three black students sat lazily on the waiting area couch. Omar, Bron, and Elton looked disdainfully at the old principal. They sat up a little straighter when Bobbie Sue followed Long out of his office. "Mrs. Kindle, these three had the worst attendance record of anyone in this school last year and they're already off to a bad start now during their senior year. Omar spent six months in prison for possession and missed his senior year. Now he's a nineteen-year-old senior and if he screws up again, he's looking at five years in jail. Bron's nineteen too. He got suspended two years ago for grabbing poor Miko's rear end." The dumb ass' excuse, he wanted to see if it was true about the slant in Asian pussy, but Long didn't want to tell Bobbie Sue that piece of information. "As for Elton, he just doesn't care." Elton responded by shrugging. "Needless to say, I called all their parents and made sure that they would be attending school today."

"I was planning on skipping," said Bron.

"Me too," added Omar.

Elton just shrugged again.

"That's why I called your parents and as for Omar, I had to haul him in myself this morning," said Long. Omar's dad was in prison and rumor had it, his mom whored herself out in Coxburg. He was raised by an Aunt and Uncle that couldn't control him. "Mrs. Kindle is taking you on a little field trip," said Long. "I trust you will listen closely to what she has to say and show you today."

"Follow me," said Bobbie Sue. The three black teens got up and followed their white teacher. Six dark eyes staring intently at the point where her legs met ass as she strolled in front of them. Even if this trip were a waste of time, they were going to have plenty of eye candy to stare at.

In addition to the school buses which were owned by the drivers, Coxville High kept a minivan for transportation purposes. Jenny drove the cheerleaders to away games in it and there were other uses.

Bobbie Sue walked up to the open door. Omar passed her, eyeballing her cleavage. He was a punk and if it were up to her, she would have kept him out of school to minimize disruptions to the kids who were there to learn. Blacks in Coxville tended to be big strong bulls like Coach Black, these traits having been bred into them by the Cox family's slave breeding program, but Omar was short, shorter than her, and Bobbie Sue blamed his height for his attitude problem. He was as muscular as most black bulls, but he was only around 5'6" as opposed to Elton who came next onto the bus. Elton pushed 7', thin and lithe, but all muscle. Elton was supposedly a great basketball player, but showed no interest in playing on the team. He followed Omar into the van, his tighty whitey covered ass sticking out above his low hanging pants. Bron came last, he was your typical black muscular giant, head and face shaved, but for pointy sideburns. He stopped on the stairs. "Where we going at, anyway?"

Bobbie Sue grimaced. "Where are we going, Bron?" she corrected.

"I don't know, that's why I'm axing you."

"Asking," she said, grimacing again, her eye ticking in annoyance. "We're taking a short trip to Lake Cox and the island." She followed Bron onto the bus and took her seat in the driver's chair.

"Fuck dat shit," grunted Omar.

"Yeah, what gives?" added Bron. "We go to slave island every other fuckin grade."

"Just wait and see, boys," replied Mrs. Kindle, her eye ticking again. She drove them for nearly an hour towards Lake Cox. Elton pulled his hoodie up and went to sleep with earphones in his ears. Bron spit out some rap beat that must have been all base and never ended until they pulled up in the parking area. Omar just sat back and glared out the window the whole trip. "Follow me and Omar grab the lunch basket."

The bored man at the boat rental shack sat up when he saw the lovely white woman leading three black teens towards him. That wasn't a sight he normally saw at the lake. "Mrs. Kindle with Coxville High," she told him.

"Yes Mrs. Kindle," said the man. "I have two canoes ready for you, and I'm to bill the school. Step aboard and I'll push them out for you."

Bobbie Sue climbed into one canoe and moved to the prow over the water. She sat back. Omar climbed in behind her while Bron and Elton entered the other canoe. The shack attendant pushed them out. Omar grabbed the paddle and started paddling right away. "Well, I guess you don't need my help," she said, looking at his strong arms pushing the paddle into the water. He began to sweat, his black skin glistening. Sexy, thought Bobbie Sue, her nipples hardening. She looked away and out over the lake. There was one other boat, it appeared to be a small bass boat, but it was far away. Things were slow during the middle of the week in October, but then Principal Long knew that when he planned this trip. She looked back at Omar and then past him at the other canoe now 200 feet behind them. One of the boys didn't know what he was doing. The other canoe turned around in circles a couple times before heading in the right direction, veering left sometimes and sometimes veering right. As the island approached, Omar put the canoe right up on the beach, standing and jumping to the sand. His squat body and powerful arms straining as he pulled the canoe further onto the beach so that she wouldn't have to get her shoes wet.

"Those slow fucks is taking their time," growled Omar, looking out at the other canoe only halfway to their location.

"Watch the language young man, this is a school trip after all," said Bobbie Sue, "And correction, those slow fucks ARE taking their time." Bobbie Sue winked at the black teen when he looked at her in surprise and then he broke out laughing. He was still grinning when the other canoe finally pulled up beside theirs.

Bron and Elton stepped out of the canoe together. "Fucker can't steer," hissed Bron, pushing Elton. The much bigger Elton pushed back harder almost shoving Bron into the lake.

"Stop it you two," ordered Bobbie Sue.

Bron recovered his balance, fists raised and glaring at Elton. "Listen to Mrs. Kindle," said Omar, his voice loud and authoritative. Bron paused then lowered his fists. Bobbie Sue glanced at him and smiled appreciatively as she stared him in the eyes. Omar knew the thought was crazy, but he suddenly got the impression she was flirting with him. His cock stirred in his pants immediately extending an inch at the thought of having his lovely white teacher. He turned back to Elton and Bron. "I know we don't wanna be here, but it's our fault ain't it. I'm starting to think we shouldn't have skipped so many classes, especially Mrs. Kindle's."

"Want to, not wanna and isn't it, not ain't it and you'd know that if you hadn't skipped my class, but I thank you for that Omar," she told him, winking again before looking down.

Did Mrs. Kindle just check out my junk? Omar's cock grew another inch and started to get uncomfortable. He knew from previous experience that once it got hard, it stayed that way until he came. If it got any worse, he was going to need an excuse to sneak away and toss one off. "What we gonna... what are we going to do now, Mrs. Kindle?"

"Short hike to the center of the island and then we are free the rest of the school day."

"All I knows is that I ain't getting in the canoe with that muthafucka again," spat Bron. "I'm going back with you Big O."

"I thinks... I think I prefer my current partner to your ugly black ass, B." Omar glanced at his teacher. FUCK! She was smiling at him. Maybe he stood a chance with her? His eyes roamed down her long lithe arms to her dainty hand and the wedding ring on one finger. Fuck that. He didn't give a shit if she were married. If he had a chance to bang a hot married white woman, he was going to tap the hell out of that ass.

"Let's go boys," said Bobbie Sue, starting off down a dirt trail covered with leaves. "Stick on the trail, there's some poison ivy off the trail and we don't want any ticks on us." Luckily, mosquitoes weren't bad on the island and didn't bother them. They hiked to the center of the island where the trail branched off into several hiking trails. "Here we are boys," said Bobbie Sue.

"What gives?" asked Bron.

"This is where the slave village was once located," she informed him, pointing at the historic marker, the state had put up on the sight. The town had been short lived and most everything made of wood, so there was no evidence that anyone had once lived here except for the historic marker.

"I knows that, we come to slave island every couple years for a school trip," replied Bron.

"Yeah- yes, why are we here?" asked Omar.

"Escaped slaves once lived here," said Bobbie Sue. Her mind pictured Prospero the slave hanging from the old oak tree in front of city hall. A friend once took a picture of Bobbie Sue and her husband, sitting and leaning into each other under the same tree before she'd been aware of the horrific events that happened there. They'd probably been sitting in the same spot that Prospero had ejaculated all over as he was strangled. There had been a crack, lightning destroying the branch, but Prospero was already dead. A mist had arisen as the townsfolk opened fire on the assembled slaves. A mist like the one that had occurred several weeks ago, coincidentally on the 150th anniversary of the hanging. She started talking to her students again. "In 1859, the Cox plantation workers and the townsfolk surrounding the plantation turned on the Cox family slaves and opened fire on them, maybe twenty slaves were killed." She paused, her audience was staring at her, these were their ancestors she was talking about after all. "Luckily, there was a dense fog and many of the slaves, your ancestors, were able to escape the massacre. They came here boys, I mean men. They came here, men. They built a village here and eked out an existence for almost four years until the Union army occupied the Cox Plantation and the now former slaves returned to work for the Yankees."

"We heard the story before, Mrs. K," said Bron.

"Ignorance is a form a slavery Bron," she told him. "If you three don't graduate, you'll never make something of yourselves. If you don't start showing up for class and learning to speak correctly, if you can't watch your language, you'll never make enough money to amount to much. At some point you have to break the cycle."

"I is gonna move to L.A and do porn like LD's dad, Mrs. Kindle," said Bron.