TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 18: One Hot Grandma Serves Her Man

Story Info
Candy Cox serves desert to Principal Long.
2.9k words
4.46
25.2k
25
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coxville Curse 3

Copyright 2017 by Stormbringer

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 18: One Hot Grandma Serves Her Man Desert

Willy long fully intended to ravish Candace the second he got home, but upon entering the house, the first thing that hit him was the smell of her cooking.

The old black man strolled into the dining room and froze. "God Dambal... I love you!"

Candy gasped. "I... I love you too!" She threw herself into his arms, his black hands coming around to squeeze her plump ass cheeks through the skimpy panties. Her huge breasts pressing into his chest to the point her nipples were pushed down into her tit flesh. "I love you too," she said again, realizing how true it was. They kissed, and she could feel the hard steel of his giant cock pressing into her belly through his pants.

They broke their passionate kiss and Long looked down lustfully at the woman. "You know I'm only going to rip that off you?" The sight that had greeted him was the stunning Candace Cox wearing only a sheer red nighty and red panties. Her magnificent breasts were bare beneath the sheer red material. Furthermore, she had been setting a plate in his spot down on the table. Steam was still rising from the pork chops covered in stewed tomatoes with steamed carrots and a baked potato to compliment the meat. The only way life could get any better than a half-naked white woman serving him a home cooked meal would be to have a football game playing on the television.

Candy was still in his arms, staring up at him lovingly when he saw tears suddenly welling up in her eyes. "Wha...what have I done?" she gasped, pulling back out of his arms, crying steadily now.

"What's wrong honey?" he asked, taking her shoulders in his hands to hold her steady. He removed one hand when she wouldn't look up at him. He touched her chin and moved her head up to stare into her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I..." Candy tried to avert her gaze from his, but he held her firm. "I... I'm so sorry, Willie. I..."

"Tell me," he demanded.

"There was this nice old man at the home and I... I jerked his cock off."

Willie laughed and bent to kiss her. "That's it? I gave you permission to make those old men happy." He kissed her again before sitting down at the table.

"You're really not mad?" She was dazed while she walked over to get her plate and join him.

"Not at all. Tell me all about it."

"It's just so unusual. Marvin got jealous if another man so much as stared at me and back in my day, I got lots of stares from men."

"You still do Candace."

Candy smiled and sat down to eat. "His name is George Holmes. Nice fella. I helped him urinate in a bed pan and he... he got erect. Told me had hadn't had an erection in fifteen years and had suddenly started getting them every day but couldn't take care of it himself because of his arthritis.

Willie smiled. Damballah be praised, he thought. It looked like his old cock wasn't the only one reinvigorated by the fog. "Did he have a nice sized cock?"

Willie watched as Candy's tongue slowly emerged from her mouth to lick her lips, hungrily. "Yeah, it was nice. Not as long as yours, but thick. Uncircumcised and hard enough you could hammer a nail in with it. Marvin, may he rest in peace, never got as hard as this old man and Mr. Holmes must be pushing ninety."

"Did you make him happy?"

Candy smiled and nodded. "I left him very happy and I promised him that I'd use my breasts to get him off next time."

"The term is titty fuck."

Candy nodded and stabbed a carrot with her fork. "You really don't mind?" She put the carrot in her mouth and chewed slowly.

"For the last time Candy. Make those old men happy. Sharing your body with them is the compassionate thing to do." Long cut off a piece of pork chop and chewed it with his eyes closed, savoring the taste of her cooking. "You probably don't remember, but when we first met all those years ago, I had a friend on the CB with the handle of Kielbasa."

"I vaguely recall you calling someone for help."

"He's in the rest home. It would make me very happy if you showed him a little extra compassion too."

Candy smiled at Willie Long. He wasn't much to look at, but he'd become more attractive in her eyes every day she'd spent with him. "That's a lot of compassion for one woman to show to all those men. I'm going to need some help or be too tired to show you any compassion at home."

Willie sat up and slid his plate away. "Hmmmm," he said. "I can't have that. I'll see what I can do about finding you some more volunteers to keep the compassion flowing here at home." Willie smirked, ideas for "volunteers" already coming to mind. "That was delicious. What's for dessert?"

"Give me five minutes and come upstairs," she said leaping to her feet. She bent down to kiss the top of his bald pate before running off.

"I'll get the dishes and be right up." Willie long cleaned the plates off and filled the dishwasher. Candy would wait on him hand and foot if he'd asked, but he'd been alone for so long, he was used to cleaning up after himself.

**********

The old black man loosened his tie as he climbed the stairs. His cock had stayed hard through dinner. Willie was starting to wonder if his newly invigorated cock was even capable of going down without cumming. Luckily, he wouldn't need to find out with the lovely Candace Cox waiting for him upstairs and the freshly converted Bobbie Sue Kindle available to take care of his needs at school. And come Monday, his harem was about to double.

Willie was unbuttoning his shirt when he entered the bedroom. "Dessert is served," said Candy from the bed.

"Oh my," gasped Willie. He wondered if she'd seen the movie, Varsity Blues. Candy had removed the nighty and was laying nude on the bed except she wasn't nude. Her breasts and pubic mound were covered in whipped cream. The cream on her mound was a perfect upsidedown triangle. On the tips of each breast were little cones of cream topped by a maraschino cherry. As a bonus and knowing he had a fetish for navels, she'd filled her belly with another cherry and surrounded it by some more cream. "This is the best-looking desert I've ever seen," he said approaching the bed. He let his shirt fall to the floor and dropped his pants. She stared as his hard cock flopped out with the same look of awe that she'd had in her eyes the first time she'd seen it. "You look amazing."

Candy stretched sinuously and slowly parted her legs to show him her glistening pussy. "I feel amazing, never better. I've lost fifteen pounds since we got toge... since I started fucking your big black cock, master." She stretched erotically, making her breasts jiggle while raising her hips up into the imaginary thrusts of his cock.

Willie knelt at the foot of the bed and bent down to kiss the inside of her ankle, slowly kissing up the inside of her leg. She had lost weight and he could tell. She'd had some stretch marks on her thighs, but they had faded and were almost gone. She still had some extra ass flesh, but it was sexy hot, and he thought the womanly bulge under her belly button was sexy too. Other parts of her were tightening up she had less crow's feet around her eyes. All Coxville women had genes that made them look younger, but Candy was looking more like Jenny's older sister then mother and no one outside of Coxville County would have believed this women had an eighteen year old granddaughter.

Long kissed her knee and the inside of her thigh. He stared at her slit as he approached it with his mouth. It glistened with arousal, her clit was already engorged. Her belly rose and fell above the whipped cream pubic hair as her arousal grew. She jerked and shuddered when his tongue wiggled around her asshole before sliding upwards between the folds of her pussy lips. It flickered over her clit and then licked the cream off the tip of her pubic mound. Long dove into her pussy, his tongue shooting deep inside her. Candy shuddered and came. "I swear your tongue feels bigger then my late husband's penis," she gasped.

Long's fingers slipped into Candy's hot pussy while he sucked her clit between his lips causing her hips to buck up hard as she came again. He let her settle down, continuing to finger her while licking the cream of her pelvis and to his delight, he found she'd entirely shaved her mound. This bare pussy is sexy as fuck, he thought licking her pussy clean of the whipped cream. He slowly moved his fingers around in her while his kisses moved up her abdomen. His tongue slowly licked around her navel, lapping up every bit of cream before finally bringing his lips down over her belly button and sucking the cherry into his mouth. He chewed and swallowed the cherry, giving her belly button a kiss before moving his mouth up.

Long needed his hands to hold himself over her as he continued up her body, so he quit fingering her. It didn't matter, she'd have something bigger in her soon. He alternated licking and kissing his way up over her ribs to the underside of her giant breasts. His cock was so long that the head started probing the folds of her pussy even as he started licking the cream off around her nipple. Candy's hips raised up into him as he slid inside her. Long sucked the next cherry into his mouth, chewing and dribbling juice down on to the hard nipple hiding beneath it. He licked the juice up, flickering his tongue over her nipple before sucking the engorged teat into his mouth. Candy writhed beneath him, moaning as he sucked her tit and his cock worked deeper into her. He moved over to the next breast, doing the same for it and she came a third time when that juicy nipple was sucked hard past his lips. "Oh god I love you," she gasped as he laid over her and began a slow steady fucking. Long and Candy kissed passionately with her sucking his lower lip into her mouth every time his enormous cock brought off another orgasm. Finally, he buried his cock deep, the huge black snake bucking as one of his voluminous loads of seed flooded her womb. The big cock jerked five times, shooting jet after jet of hot semen into Candy, her hot pussy continuously contracting in orgasm around the huge shaft until the last bit of his seed had entered her.

Candy moaned in contentment, wiggling her hips around his shaft playfully. "God, I love you," she said again.

"I love you too," he replied, and he meant it. She was an incredible woman and they'd grown close since he'd moved in. In a normal world, Willie Long could see himself living monogamously with this amazing woman, but his world was not normal and he answered to a higher power. Long slowly withdrew his spent sinuous cock from her and she rolled off the bed. Long turned over on his back and listened to her shower. The contented woman hummed while she washed herself.

Long had almost drifted off to sleep when she returned. "Stand up, please," she asked.

Willie blinked away the sleep, sitting up and rising off the bed. He looked at her quizzically. "I haven't had my dessert," she informed him, falling to her knees. His spent cock started swelling as she knelt before it, plumping up more when she touched it, and turning fully hard when her white hand began stroking the thick shaft. When it was fully hard, Candy's hand appeared over his shaft holding the whipped cream can upside down. There was a spraying sound and cool cream hit the base of his cock running up the length of his shaft like she was squirting mustard on the world's biggest hot dog. She sprayed a little more on his big cock head, tossing the empty can aside when she was done. "I'm gonna suck up every drop," she promised, and Willie had no doubt that she'd succeed.

Candy's tongue tickled the underside of his cock head before swirling around the crown to clean the cream off it. Once the head was clean, she slurped it into her mouth and began sucking. Long watched her head bob as inch by inch of his enormous cock disappeared down her throat. She only sucked off a little cream with most of it piling up on her upper lip and nose. The lovely older woman pulled back whenever it built up to lick the whipped cream off her upper lip. She returned to his cock and sucked some more down her throat until every bit of his shaft was licked clean and she turned to jerking the base off with both hands while bobbing her head as rapidly as she could over the tip. Long groaned and threw his head back. "Here's some more cream for ya," he said just as the head of his cock exploded.

"Mmmmph," grunted Candy as her throat expanded and his cock started pumping her belly full of sperm. She started to choke and pulled back far enough that the head left her throat and filled her mouth with sperm. She gulped but wasn't fast enough and lost control as she gagged. Long's cock flew free of her mouth and blasted her face with his hot sperm. She pulled his cock down and took several more loads over her tits while she gasped for air.

"You alright," he asked?

"I'm fine," she said, licking up the sperm around her lips. "I should have eaten a lighter dinner that's all. You filled my belly up." Candy and Long had developed a routine where she gave him a blow job every morning while he ate breakfast. The most important meal of the day for her was a belly full of his copious semen. She often remained full through lunch and Candy attributed her morning "protein shakes" for her weight loss. She even had more energy during the day now then she had when she ate a light breakfast with several cups of coffee.

"How was your dessert?"

"Not that great," she told him truthfully. She then added before he got mad, "Your cock has a natural taste and a musky scent that's very... masculine. I much prefer it "au naturale" then covered up by the cream." Candy stood and Long watched with an amused grin as her hands moved over her cheeks and the sides of her eyes, rubbing his sperm into her skin before moving down to her chest and breasts. Her nipples were hard nubs as she flickered his sperm over them, kneading his cum into her breasts. Her actions were very erotic, and it seemed like she wasn't even aware she was doing it in front of him. Long's spent cock actually swelled up a little watching her. "You know, blow jobs are just something we do because men love getting them. Women don't enjoy putting dicks in our mouths, but yours is different. I like sucking it. Your

sperm tastes good too." Candy brought her finger tips up to her mouth and started licking his sperm off them before realizing what she was doing, her cheeks going red with embarrassment. She turned and went to take another shower.

"Oh, by the way," called Long watching her shadowy form move behind the shower curtain. "I need to drive to New Orleans tomorrow."

Candy pulled the curtain open far enough he could see her glistening wet naked body and his cock stirred. "What for? Want me to come with you? That's a long drive."

"Just some business I need to take care of and thanks for the offer, but you're working tomorrow at the home. I'll be back sometime Sunday, probably late, but hopefully before dinner if I get an early enough start."

"Wow! I'll miss you," she said, looking a little stunned. She let the curtain close. Candy had gotten used to having him in her bed beside her and his cock somewhere inside her several times a day. The thought of having an empty bed again made her sad.

Long pulled the curtain open again and joined her in the shower. She looked down lustfully at his rejuvenated cock. "What?" he asked. "You just looked so hot standing there in the shower," he explained before lifting her up by the hips and bringing her pussy down over his shaft. She kissed his bald pate and then his forehead and finally his lips when she slid all the way down his shaft. Long turned around and braced the sexy grandmother against the wall of the shower as he started fucking her hard and steady, her legs wrapped around his hips. They kissed the whole time only pausing when she had to gasp from a powerful orgasm.