TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 22: The Senior Bonfire

Story Info
The seniors party at the lake.
4.6k words
4.51
33.5k
28

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer.

Author's Note: The Coxville Curse 3 is a long story coming in about 175 pages. In previous parts of the smaller more readable The Coxville Curse Saga, I've been rearranging the parts to keep the characters' stories together. This is harder to do with The Senior Bonfire as characters like Kitty Summers moves around from scene to scene. I'm keeping the shorter TCCS sections as written. The senior bonfire follows the Summers women, the cheerleaders, and some new characters as well as Principal Long's trip to New Orleans.

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 22: The Senior Bonfire

"God damn... niggers," Todd mumbled under his breath. He didn't often use the "N" word as his generation was a little more open minded, but that was the word that came to his mind. Coach Black had not only pulled him from his quarterback position, he also had Todd picking up the equipment while the rest of the team had taken off for the lake all cheering for Samson West, the big hero and new quarterback.

"Excuse me," said a soft feminine voice behind him.

Todd glanced up and did a double take. The Titan's head cheerleader stood smiling at him. "Yes?" he asked, unable to take his eyes off her.

"I really wanted to meet you. I've watched you play before. You're quite good even if your game has been off lately. I just wanted to say that the Cocks should never have replaced you with that black guy, but then what do you expect from a black coach." She crinkled her perfect little nose at the mention of the black men that Todd had just been cursing out.

"I know right," he said, agreeing with her. "I'm Todd White." He held his hand out.

"I know who you are. I've been watching you for years. Elin Lindquist."

She shook his hand and Todd held it, staring into her eyes, not an easy thing to do when breasts as large as Jenny Summers were crying out for his attention. She resembled Kitty with hair the same color and length only her hair was down while Kitty preferred pig tails. She was also taller, close to six feet and he really liked that, but then most of the Titan's women were on the tall side. "Beautiful," he said.

She raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Elin, it's a beautiful name."

She blushed and sucked her lower lip into her mouth, staring at him both shyly and seductively. "Thank you," she said, giving his hand a little squeeze.

This chick was into him. Todd felt his confidence returning. "Say Elin," he paused, finally letting go of her hand. "Tonight, the seniors have this tradition of having a party over at the lake campground. How'd you like to come with me?"

"If you don't mind giving me a ride home afterwards, I'd love to go."

"Great, let me finish here and take a quick shower and we'll get going." Todd smirked he felt so cocky. He'd been planning to skip the party, but with this magnificent creature on his arm he could show his classmates that while Todd might be down, he wasn't out. Elin turned away and waved at the Tittsville High van. It drove off with the other cheerleaders whooping and hollering as it turned away. Some cheerleaders snapping some pictures of Todd and Elin before it left.

Oh yeah, he thought, Todd White is back baby!

**********

A bell rang when Long stepped in the door. He glanced around the voodoo shop at the normal regalia. A woman stepped through a bead curtain, her eyes traveling up and down his body, stopping on the large snakelike bulge under his pants. "Greetings favored of Damballah. I am Mambo Sally. What can I do for you?"

Willie couldn't help feeling disappointed. The woman was obese and very dark skinned. Gold hoop rings stretched from her ear lobes and she wore a scarf over her hair. "I'd like a tarot reading," he told her. "A real tarot reading. I'm no tourist."

A tongue came out and licked over her lips as she stared at him hungrily. "It would be my pleasure." She held her hand out towards a round wooden table with a crystal ball on it and a deck of tarot cards.

Long walked over and took a seat. Mambo Sally followed him and unceremoniously grabbed the crystal ball setting it aside like the worthless piece of junk it was. "What is your name?" she asked.

"His name is William Long," came another voice. Another woman came through the beads. This one made Long's cock swell just from being in her presence. "Thank you Sally, I got this one." The fat black woman scowled, glancing longingly at Willie before leaving through the beaded curtain. "How are you Willie?" asked the black woman.

"I am well Adela, very well." Long stared at her. Adela Laveau was the most magnificent woman he'd ever seen. She had flawless brow skin, but with Caucasian facial features. Her breasts were proud and full, every bit as amazing as Jenny Summer's famous breasts. She was a descendent of the famed voodoo priestess' Marie Laveau's younger daughter, also named Marie, and Prospero Black the incarnation of Zombi Damballah. This made her a distant cousin of Willie's as he was descended form Betty Cox and Prospero Black.

Adela locked the door to the shop and turned off the neon signs before turning back around. "So, it is done. Our lord is awakened from his long slumber?"

"It is done," said Willie smiling. The prophecy is coming true. I myself have bedded three white women, two of Cox blood and all three married. I have witnessed Coach Black take another Cox woman while her daughter also discovered the black serpent of Damballah."

"I have felt the sexual energy," said Adela. She approached the table. She was wearing an African style wrap around dress. With several movements of her hands, the dress fell to her feet. Willie gulped as he stared at her nude body. Adela bent down, breasts dangling before his gaze. She spread the tarot cards out all over the table in a haphazard fashion. "Despre has gone to Coxville to investigate the sexual energy, but I have not heard from him which means he has been busy."

Willie stood and opened his pants. He pulled his cock out and pushed his pants down, giant cock slowly rising. He didn't know why he was so worried earlier. It didn't matter how many times he'd cum already, Adela could make any cock stand at attention.

"You do your ancestors proud," said the lovely black woman, staring at his cock. "I kneel before such a powerful black serpent." Adela fell to her knees and Willie spread his legs as she grabbed his huge cock and guided it to her mouth. He moaned as her tongue ran circles around his throbbing cock head. She relaxed her throat and took the end of his shaft down past her tonsils, sucking and slurping on his cock like the pro she was. This woman was no stranger to big black cocks and her skills were amazing. She grabbed the legs of the chair and used them as a brace to push herself back and forth, his cock sliding deeper with each push up until her lips kissed his old white pubes.

Just as Willie was beginning to feel the sperm welling up in his balls, she pushed back until his glistening shaft sprang free from her mouth. Adela stood and straddled him, guiding the head of his monster cock between her thighs. He could feel the heat coming off her pussy even before his cock head pierced the folds of her pussy lips. They both groaned as her lips spread around his cock head and he entered her. She worked her hot pussy around his cock taking inch after inch inside her. Adela was halfway impaled on his shaft when she began to tremble. He watched her lovely face and she sucked her lower lip into her mouth, whimpering as she came around his cock. The orgasm seemed to weaken her legs as she collapsed impaling herself fully on his shaft. This time, Adela opened her mouth and screamed loudly as her pussy soaked his crotch.

"Damn gurl, you got a sweet pussy," he groaned feeling a little stupid saying it, but she chuckled even as she caught her breath. Adela was sitting still in his lap, but her pussy muscles were

working his cock like they were fucking. Every square inch of his cock felt like it was getting a massage. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips against hers even as she came again.

"Just don't cum in me," said Adela breaking the kiss. She went to work bouncing in his lap, throwing back her head to cum again every ten bounces or so. Willie took her elongated brown nipples into his mouth biting and sucking them which only served to make her cum even harder. "So good, she whispered. "You fuck me so good, William. Damballah, but it's getting bigger. Don't cum in me."

"Damn," he grunted, sweat flying from his brow. He wanted to flood her perfect womb with every drop of his seed. "Fuck! Here it cums!"

Adela wanted his seed in her just as bad, but she exerted all her self-control and bounced high in his lap until his cock sprang free. She quickly fell to her knees and threw his cock over her shoulder, jerking the soaked shaft as quickly as she could.

"Gawd damn! UNGGGH!" The sperm welled up in his balls and shot up through the shaft. Willie opened his eyes in time to see a large wad of sperm shoot out from his cock. The wad broke apart as it came down on the table. Another wad scattered as it left the head of his cock. Drops of his white seed splattered down upon the tarot cards. The third wad didn't make it over the table and Adela quickly pulled his cock head into her mouth so that she could taste and swallow his weaker blasts of cum. She clearly liked what she tasted, jerking his cock until the last little pearl drop had fallen onto her tongue. She sat back and moaned, licking her lips.

**********

Jenny swallowed the last of Black's cum. She sat up in the car seat and licked her lips. "You sure about this Coach? I don't want to spoil the senior's fun."

"I told the team I'd have a beer with them. We won't spoil their fun. Let's go."

"Alright," said Jenny with some reluctance. She got out of the car. The parking lot was crowded with cars and dark. The lake didn't have street lights, wanting to disturb nature as little as possible. The only light was the glow from the huge bonfire down on the shore and the light from cell phones. Human forms were visible around the fire. Kitty was here somewhere.

"We'll just have one beer and head back to my place. I'm sure you're tired and could use some sleep."

Jenny raised one eyebrow though he couldn't see it in the dark. "I don't expect to have any sleep until I go back to Harold Sunday night. Until then, I want that black cock in me as much as possible."

"Your wish is my command," said Black with a snort. Jenny Summers had this notion that if she fucked him enough this weekend, she could get him out of her system. Then she could stay with

her wimp husband and have Coach on the side whenever it was safe to get together. Black Coxville cock was an addiction though. You didn't get heroin out of your system by shooting up as much as possible. You only got more addicted and she'd easily given in to a couple of her students at her pool yesterday. A strong part of him didn't want to share this amazing woman with any more brothers. Coach Black was already half in love with her and if she had decided to move in with him for good, he would have been quite content with the situation.

Jenny was thinking similar thoughts. She hated Samson West for blackening her daughter, but his cock had been amazing. Stubby's fat cock had felt great in her ass too. But they were her students and even worse, they hadn't had a vasectomy like the Coach. No, her body would stay faithful to the Coach and her mind would stay with her husband, a man she no longer had any sexual desire for, but he was a good provider and the father of her daughter. Would he even want her back after what he'd seen her doing at their pool?

Thinking about Harold, had her remembering their own time at the lake. Back in her day as they did now, the seniors set tents up randomly all over the campground. She and Harold had made love in one such tent and she was convinced Kitty had been conceived here.

"SLUT! YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

The yelling startled Jenny. She glanced at Black. "Looks like Brian and Pamela are having a fight," he said. They were close enough to the fire now that she could see an arrogant smirk on his face.

"How could you do this to me?" said Brian, quieter now.

"I'm sorry Brian, but it's over," said Pamela. She was still wearing her cheerleading uniform as was Patty who was nearby with her boyfriend Steve.

"But he's a nig..." Brian froze. This generation wasn't a racist as the previous ones, but old habits die hard. Plus, there were many black men within hearing. "But he's black?" Jenny had never seen a more anguished looking face then at that moment. Brian, like all the white men in Coxville High had showered and seen the enormous black cocks on the black students. Just the thought of that monster in his white girlfriend was tearing him apart inside.

"Watch it bro. It happened is all," said Deon coming up to take Pamela's arm. Miko ran up and grabbed her other arm, leading her off away from the fire.

Brian threw his hand over his face and cried. "Damn man, I'm sorry," said Steve, placing his hand on Brian's shoulder. "First Kitty, now Pam..."

"Fuck off," said Brian, yanking his shoulder away. He rose and stormed off towards his car. "Dude, you want me to drive you home," called Steve. Brian ignored him, and Steve walked over to Patty shaking his head. He put his arm around the buxom red head and pulled her tightly into him, smiling down at his hot girlfriend.

"Steve, we need to talk," said Patty, pulling away from him.

"Sure babe," he replied, still smug, oblivious to what was coming. She led him off into the brush. The hulking form of Max following shortly behind them.

"Oh my god," whispered Jenny. "This is all fallout from the pool party."

"No shit," grunted the Coach. "Your girls are like you now, hooked on black dick."

"No," she hissed, in denial.

Black snorted. "My boys waited until the game was over to break the news. Now the white boys have a week to get their shit together for next week's game."

"Is that all you care about, winning games? Brian looked crushed."

"How'd Harold look yesterday?" said Black, a little coldly. He smiled when he approached his team. "My boys, WHAT'S UP?"

"COACH!" roared the visible team members. The blacks stood up and ran a line past the Coach slapping his hand. Their eyes ogled Coach Summers lustfully, grinning at the Coach like they knew the two were fucking.

"NIGGER LOVER!"

The angry shout was so loud, the entire crowd around the fire fell silent. Angry black eyes turned towards the bushes. There was a loud thud followed by Steve flying up backwards out of the bushes and landing hard on his back a little too close to the fire. He sat up shaking his head as Max loomed up out of the darkness. Patty appeared and leaned into Max. He put his dark arm around her possessively. "She's with me now bro. It's in your best interest to let it go." Steve didn't answer. He looked confused and kept shaking his head even as his eyes rolled up in his head and he fell back onto the sand. "Take him to his tent," said Max. Stubby and LD ran up, grabbing Steve's arms, and dragging him off into the bushes.

"I'll get us some beers," said Coach, smiling.

"SAMSON! SAMSON! M-FUCKIN-VP, MUTHAFUCKERS!" roared the black men around the fire.

Jenny watched as Samson appeared with Kitty on his arm. Another black man in the shadows behind him. Kitty saw her mother and eyes widened in surprise, but she said nothing. Black walked over towards them. "Coach! You made it," said Samson with delight. The two black men, black-hugged each other. They bumped chests and pounded their fists on each other's backs. Jenny's heart raced as she pictured herself naked between the two embracing black men. Where were these slutty thoughts coming from? There was only one black man for her. She stared admiringly at the hulking form of her lover as he left Samson and filled up two cups from the

keg.

"Hey Coach, you can have my seat," said Leroy jumping up from a beach chair.

"Yeah, Coach Summers, you can have mine too." Susan was sitting beside Leroy. Jenny looked down at her and froze.

"Lookin good Susan," grunted Black. Jenny almost rebuked the coach for commenting inappropriately on a student's appearance. She looked down at Susan.

Jenny swallowed the stern words that came to her mind when she saw Susan. Like the other cheerleaders, she'd kept her uniform on, but she appeared to have found a top that was smaller than normal. The bottoms of her 32DDD breasts were visible as well as a hint of areola. She wasn't wearing a bra. "You too Coach Black," she replied. Susan spread her legs apart. Her skirt was already high on her legs, but it slid further up revealing her slit. Jenny stared. Black stared. Most everyone facing them stared. Susan held her hand up and Coach Black pulled her to her feet. There were groans of disappointment from the crowd as her skirt fell back down her thighs. Her long hair was also uncharacteristically down, and she'd forgone her glasses. Susan Dupree was easily one of the hottest women in school.

"Thanks for the seats," said Black.

"Susan and I were about to go for a walk anyway," said Leroy, winking at Coach Black.

"You'd better go get her then," said the Coach nodding his head towards the receding brownhaired beauty.

Susan had taken Omar's arm and was leading him off. "So, Omar, what's prison like?" asked Susan as they walked off into the darkness. Jenny considered Omar one of the criminal class of blacks at Coxville High. He was repeating senior year after spending six months in jail for possession. He'd recently worked with Bobbie Sue and had been attending school regularly since.

"Fuck," hissed Leroy, watching them leave. He glanced towards Miko, but the short Amerasian leaped out of chair and walked over to grab Deon's arm, Pamela still hanging on the other arm. Leroy looked back at the receding Susan and Omar before running after them.

Jenny sat, and Black followed, but his eyes were on Susan's rear end as she walked away. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at the swelling beneath his pants. "Don't forget she's a student," she reminded him.

"So's Samson," he grunted.

A little miffed, she turned her head away from him. She took a sip from her beer as she glanced at the two chairs across the fire from her. Samson was in one. He raised his beer and toasted her, winking one eye. She looked away without responding. Arrogant prick, she thought. Her eyes

fell on the other black man. It was his brother, Hercules West, whom she'd expelled. He was staring at her. His eyes dark and piercing. They stared back at her coldly and contemptuously.

Jenny gulped. She looked away and placed her hand on Black's arm for protection. He grinned at this display of affection from her in front of their students.

**********

"I want to fuck that bitch so bad," growled Hercules.

"Who bro?"

"Who do ya think?" Herc continued staring at Jenny. "Knockin her white ass up would get the bitch back for throwing me off the team."

"Studying for her class would have helped," said Samson.

Herc grunted a reply. "Hard to concentrate in her class."

Samson laughed. "You got that right. However, you might have a shot though."

"Why's that?"

"I fucked her yesterday."

"Bullshit!"

"Some good pussy too. Let me tell ya about Kitty's pool party."

Hercules found the story hard to believe, but he looked around at the popular cheerleaders. They were all hanging on black men and just a week ago, they'd all had white boyfriends. "I believe ya. I been fuckin Kitty's aunt."

"Bullsh... Go on," said Samson, turning his attention on his brother.

12