Teach Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry about earlier," Sarah said. "I guess I got carried away."

"I don't know what to say," I replied.

"It's my fault," she continued. "I have to be more careful and get on some pills or something."

I nodded.

"It's going to be hard to keep it from asshole," she said after so more silence. "He is always keeping a close eye on me."

"Can't be to close if you are fucking me and he hasn't found out yet," I replied.

"You're not around every day," she replied. "The pills we be there and he will have a better chance to find those."

"Well, we have to do something," I said. "I was about three more pumps away from filling you up." "I was so worked up I ran a batch in the towel and about a gallon came out."

"I will figure it out," she sighed.

Mom returned from the bathroom.

"One more game sound okay," she asked?

"Sure," we both said as dad appeared with a case of Pepsi.

We played one more game before putting the cards away.

"Sarah, we decided that you can sleep in our nursery room," mom said. It was a strange set to the house. They had their master bedroom and bathroom. Then they had another door with a small room with another bathroom attached to it. It was like having a nursery room attached to their bedroom. I guess it would have been convinient for having babies but it never got used after me. I was the only one they had.

The room had a futon and a small tv in it for nights when one or the other couldn't sleep. They retreated into there to not disturb the other. We had another two rooms but one had a computer and office stuff in it and the other had my moms craft stuff. Neither had beds.

"It's okay," Sarah said. "I will get over the open living room and make do."

"No, don't be silly," my mom insisted. "It has a door that you can shut and a bathroom too." "We don't want you to feel uncomfortable here, we may want you to come back sometime and watch him again."

"Well," Sarah said. "I guess if it has a bathroom on it." "Sometimes I get up quite a bit at night to go pee."

"Perfect," my mom said. "I will make the bed."

"Would you like to help me," she asked my dad? He got up and started towards the bedroom. He knew he didn't have a choice.

"Stay in there tonight," I said as she looked at me. "They sleep light and the floor creeks and they might hear you coming so just stay in there."

"I feel weird about sleeping so close to them," she said.

"You don't have a choice, just do it and lock the door if you feel that way," I replied.

"After what happened earlier it might be a blessing," she finally said.

"All ready for you," my mom said.

"Good night Mrs. Wilson," I said as she got up. She shot me a 'you are dead for calling me that' look as she walked away. I watched her perfect ass disappear into the door before it closed. She wasn't wearing panties again I thought. I wanted her again. I left for my room.

"Good night son," my mom said.

"Nite nite," I replied. My mind raced as I closed my eyes. I never slept well without her and tonight wasn't going to be any different.

I awoke at nine or so and wandered out of my room. They had already gotten up and were preparing breakfast. I sat at the table next to her.

"How did you sleep," I asked?

"It got hot in that room," she replied.

"So not very well then," I asked?

"I managed," she replied. "It's a good thing I won't have to be in there again." "It will suck because I won't be here," she continued.

"Yeah you have to be home today don't you," I asked?

"Unfortunately," she said.

Waffles, fresh fruit, and juice hit the table. We all sat and started to eat. After I started cleaning up again. Sarah joined me as I started drying the dishes.

"You want to take me for another ride on the 4 wheeler," she asked?

"We might be doing something else," I replied.

"Like what," she asked?

"Taking out the jet-skies," my mom interjected.

"Sounds like fun," Sarah replied. "I have never been."

"Well today is your day then," my mom replied. I dropped the last dish into her hands. I left to head down the steps to help my dad get the jet-skies ready to go.

I backed my dad's Expedition, that he used for work, out of the way. It had to much business related stuff in the cab to seat four people. He pulled around the F-250 that we used for day to day stuff and parked near the trailer. I lifted it onto the ball and strapped them into place. We both headed back up stairs to change. Mom and Sarah were already dressed and getting a cooler ready.

We changed and then headed down to the truck. Mom and Sarah climbed into the back seat. I was dumbfounded, she never sat in back. I slid into the front seat with my dad. They started chatting as soon as we took off. Mom was starting to like Sarah. It was getting more awkward by the minute.

We got to the ramp and put the skies into the water. "Sarah," mom asked? "Do you feel okay to ride with him or do you want us to ride together and him with his dad?" She suprised me with her response.

"Two guys on a jet-ski together is gay, I can ride with him," she replied. My mom looked shocked. I don't think she expected that answer either.

I handed her a life jacket and strapped mine in place. She wiggled out of her cover to reveal the bikini she had worn on the beach a few weeks ago. The memories flooded back as I started to sport some wood.

She handed me her cover as people at the ramp stared at the hot blonde in the sexy bikini. I hoped nobody from school was around. She was wearing those horrible Paris Hilton cover your whole face black sunglasses, maybe nobody would notice it was our teacher. I stared too and blushed a little.

"What," she asked quietly to me?

"I'm getting hard," I whispered.

"Later," she teased and raised an eye brow. That didn't help any. I stored the shirt as she strapped on the vest. I climbed on and she followed. Mom and dad were already on and slowly leaving shore. I started it and told her she could hang onto me or the handles. She chose me. We slowly left the shore and then got out into the open. When it was clear we took off and headed for the beach.

We made it to the beach and idled towards the shore. It was an island that was full of native vegitation but head breaks in it where the beaches were. There were breaks every so often so it wasn't one continuous beach. It gave a little privacy from land. If you crossed the island, about 500 yards, you reached the ocean. It was nice for swimming since there were no waves and only soft currents.

We were 15 feet or so off the island in water well over our heads when an idea popped into my head. I leaned sharply to the left and dumped us both into the water.

"You little shit," she cried as she bobbed to the surface. "This is a cold shock," she cried as she got her feet on the bottom and worked her way towards shore. I righted the ski and laughed along with my dad.

"It's not funny," Sarah teased as she splashed me.

I grabbed her and drug her back into the water. I cupped her ass before I dumped her back in. She bobbed back up and started splashing me again. I splashed back. She got her feet on the ground and attacked me. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to jerk me into the water. All that did was rub her leg across my cock and make it harder. She felt it as I let her pull me into the water.

She tugged it teasingly before we surfaced again. We were drifting out into the channel. I reached out and dunked her again. She popped back up and gasped for air as she splashed. I slipped my hand in between her legs and felt her engorged clit. I rubbed just a second before sliding my hand around her back and cupping her ass.

She gasped as my hand hit her clit. I pulled her close and slid my hand inside her suit bottom. I found the pucker of her asshole and gave it a quick rim job before sliding around to the front. I softly touched her clit as she kept up the facade of the water fight and splashed me again. She moaned deeply as I pressed a little harder.

"Hey you two," my mom yelled. "The jet-ski is drifting away." I pulled my hand off her clit and dunked her again. I tried to go for a tit while she was under but the vest was still in the way.

"Not those," she said softly. "You better go get the ski," she said as she kicked back towards shore. She looked very flustered as she swam away. I gave her a little boost back towards shore. Just an excuse to touch her ass. She knew, she looked over her shoulder and bit her lower lip. I swam and got the ski and pulled it back to the shore.

"Find my glasses too," she ordered as she took her vest off. She turned away from my parents and adjusted her top. I watched and noticed how far he nipples stuck out. She was horney and ready. I would have her before the day was over.

Mom handed her a towel. She laid it on the beach. She laid down and closed her eyes. I tossed my vest ashore and began my search for her sunglasses. It didn't take me long to find them. I returned them to her after I cleaned and dried them.

Her body was on fire as she sat under the sun and dried. She was glowing with desire. Any man could have seen that. Maybe teasing her wasn't a good idea. My parents didn't seem to notice.

She sat up and asked my mom about the beach. They started talking. I grew bored quickly and found the nearest tree to climb and jump from into the water. I spent a good part of the day jumping, floating, and swimming.

I floated by and pretended not to she her coming towards me. At the last second I ducked under the water and avoided her. I surfaced to hear her spitting water out as she tossed her hair back over her head. She smiled a soft smile at me.

"You going to take me for a ride," she asked?

"On the ski or what," I asked quietly with a grin?

"What ever you want," she said.

"Better take the ski first," I teased softly.

"Haha," she teased.

"You want to drive," I asked?

"Sure," she replied.

I grabbed the vests and we strapped them on. I boosted her onto the ski from the back then climbed on myself. I told her how to start it and the basic concept of driving. She took off slowly and went back and forth down the channel. The channel was two miles long or so. We cruised along for a while.

"Okay, I have had enough," she said.

"Pull up to shore over there," I pointed. "I will take us some place very quiet," I continued.

"You sure you have never been with anyone," she asked? "You sure do know a lot of places."

"I have nothing but time and a wild imagination," I replied. We switched out spots. I pushed us away from shore and started driving.

A few turns and we entered a very shallow area the locals all called rag alley. It had rags tied in the trees and mangroves to mark deep holes where the fish would lay. It also served as a navigation aid for those who had jet-skies. It wasn't deep enough at the mouth for a boat to enter. It went back in a mile or so and came to a dead end. It only had one open beach area in the thick mangrove lined shore. That's where we stopped.

"You sure about this," she asked. The bugs hummed and chruped as we got on the shore.

"It's this or nothing," I said.

"Let's make it quick," she said. "I don't like this place." I pushed a few branches back and got us a little farther into the mangroves. She reached into her top and pulled out a foil package.

I dropped my swim shorts and opened the package. I rolled it down my swollen cock. She looked around and found a spot to lean down and grab a branch. I slid the material of her bottom off to the side and revealed her drooling cunt. It leaked creamy white from the center of her pink folds. Her earthy smell hit my nose as she looked back over her shoulder.

I rubbed my cock over her clit. Her body jolted with desire as I slid my lenght over it. She moaned softly as I pulled back and continued the pleasure on her clit. I slid up slightly and gently pushed my enlarged head into her hole. Her lips parted and stretched as my head pushed past the opening into the smooth depths of her center. I felt how hot and tight she was in her hunched over position. I slowly pumped into her as she moaned softly.

I picked up steam quickly as I watched the blue rubber become white with her cream. In and out I pushed as she gasped softly. My cock stretching her lips each time I entered her. My hips bounched off her ass with a slap as I found the end of her tunnel and retracted.

"You close," I asked?

"Very," she cried with a pained voice. She wanted to cum and cum hard. I moved slightly lower in my stance.

"Yes," she yelped, "right there." "I'm cumming baby, yes."

"Oh fuck me that's good," she cried with pleasure. My balls boiled over upon her chorus of pleasure and sent my cum into the bag. She felt the swell of my cock on the walls of her pussy. It sent her into another frenzy as she cried with joy again.

We puffed and slowed as both of us enjoyed the sensation of orgasm. I pushed deep into her and pulled her up for a kiss. We kissed hard as I continued to gently push in and out. My cock finally deflated enough and fell from her. She dribbled cream down her leg. She turned into me and we kissed some more.

Finally we broke as a swam of mosquitoes found us and started having lunch.

"Fuck that was good," she cried. She fixed her suit as I tossed the rubber onto the ground.

"I creamed all down my leg," she said as she entered the water. I pulled my shorts back up and headed towards the ski. It had drifted a little but not far.

"You want to drive back babe," I asked?

"Hum," she growled. "I would love to drive you again."

"I will be ready in five minutes," I replied.

"I only had the one rubber," she replied. "I would have loved to take the whole box."

"Another time," I said.

"I'm going to get some pills," she said. "After last night I don't want to take a chance." "I don't know what came over me but if it happens again,".... she shuddered. "I'm going to get on the pill so we don't have to worry." I just smiled. She was quickly becoming all mine. I didn't know where all this was going but I knew I liked it.

She got on and I followed. "You have to keep it going fast out of here or we will get stuck," I said.

"Okay," she hollered as she pulled the throttle all the way open. We were at full speed in 6 seconds. We raced back down the channel and back to the beach.

We got back to the beach and stopped the ski. She tried to be funny and tip us off but she didn't have enough weight to do it. We laughed as she tried without success. She stood up and I pushed her soft little ass and watched her splash into the water.

"You little shit," she cried. "That's twice." We all laughed as I jumped in next to her. I anchered the ski and swam to shore. We stayed for a little longer and then we headed home.

I started helping my dad with cleaning them as mom and Sarah headed up stairs. I assumed they showered. My dad finished up as I pushed the skies into the garage. He headed up stairs as Sarah made her way down.

"Heading home," he asked?

"Unfortunately," she replied.

"Well I hope you had fun," he said. "We enjoyed having you here." He continued on up the steps.

We kissed softly in the garage for longer then we should have. "I have to go," she said sadly.

"I know," I replied. I walked her to the car and loaded her stuff.

"This was fun and strange," she said.

"Yeah tell me about it," I said. "I'm fucking my teacher who has now become friends with my mother." "She would kill both of us if she knew too."

"Well, we will have to stop one of the two then," she said. "I kind of like the fucking part so we will keep that." "I won't stay here anymore," she continued. "It is fucking weird." She climbed into her vehicle.

"See you tomorrow," I said as she shut the door.

"Sure will," she said as she backed down my driveway and waved bye.

"Shit," I said what a weekend.