Teach Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," I agreed.

My hands worked their way down to her soft ass. I gave it a good squeeze and felt her push into my touch. The material made it feel smooth and slick, not that her ass wasn't already smooth.

I changed and worked on her neck as she giggled and worked to get my shorts unbuttoned. I continued to cup her ass with one hand and pull her head into my kisses with the other. My shorts slipped down my legs and bunched at my ankles. I moved her towards the bed and shuffled my way after her.

My hands found her soft ass again and I pulled the hem. The skirt stretched before slipping easily down her silky smooth legs. She stepped out of the skirt and her flops. I kicked my shoes off and freed myself from the tangled confines of my shorts. She pulled her shirt over her head and let it flop on the bed.

"Dam," I sighed as I took her in. "You look hot."

"Hmm, thank you," she growled.

"I got to inspect those panties though," I said.

"Really," she asked seductively? Her brows rose.

She fell back onto the bed and spread her legs out. The thin garment barely and I mean barely covered her hole with her legs open. There was a tiny piece of triangle material covering her hole. Her excited lips puffed out the sides. The middle clung to her moist center as I lowered my head and inspected closer.

The evidence didn't lie I thought as my tongue tasted her juice through the material.

"Fuck, is that a standard way to inspect underwear," she teased?

"Normally no," I replied quickly. "But these are not classified as underwear so I have to use a special tool for this job."

I slowly licked her again. I made sure to press hard and hold my tongue over her clit.

"Fuck," she cried. "I like this inspection."

"This job isn't always fun but it does have good benefits," I joked.

"Umm," she growled as my tongue licked her puffy exposed lip up to the string that rounded her waist.

I traced the edge of the material all the way down to her asshole. It had even less material covering it. I poked it with my tongue gently before tracing the other side of the material. I blew softly on her excited cunt.

"Don't you need to inspect it even closer," she asked?

"I have to start at the top," I teased.

I flicked her clit with my tongue. She jumped at the touch. I flicked it again. Her hand started to come up to find my head a guide it.

"Then I have to work my way down slowly," I said.

The hand stopped and it changed directions up to her chest. She cupped and squeezed her tit roughly. She twisted around in excitement. My mouth covered her cunt and I pressed my tongue hard into her hole. The material strained and kept me out but the affect was what I wanted. She twisted and thrust her hips up into my mouth.

"Umm," she moaned. "Fuck, I'm wet."

I gathered the material in my teeth and pulled back. It clung but released from her sticky hole. I moved it off the side and released them. They snapped down but stayed off to the side. Her pussy leaked white from the center as it waited for my tongue to return. I couldn't keep it waiting. I pressed my tongue deep into her hole and tasted her sweet nectar.

"Hmm," she cried. "Fuck, that feels good."

She rolled her hips and got my tongue as deep as she could. I pulled back and focused on her clit.

"Oh gawd," she bucked. "Fuck, lick my clit."

I twisted my tongue around the soft bud of flesh as my hands worked down my sides to get my boxers off. My fingers found them and hooked the elastic. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue over the nub. I turned my lower half to the side and kicked gently out of my boxers. They rested at the end of the bed.

She draped her leg over my sideways body which tilted her clit up more. It gave me more to suck in and nibble on with my teeth.

"Oh, yes," she cried. "Fuck, yes, hmmm."

I slipped a finger into the wetness at her center and twisted it around. My other hand carefully tugged my aching cock. I wanted to relieve some pressure but not enough that I would be a two pump chump and bust a nut in her in a second. That issue was resolved quickly.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried suddenly. "Lick my fucking pussy and make me cum."

"Oh gawd," she roared!

Her pussy clamped down on my finger as she humped hard. My mouth popped of her clit she twisted so hard. She settled down and my tongue swirled around the wet nub again as she thrashed around the bed. Her hands balled the sheets up as she moaned.

"Fuck, that's good," she sighed.

Her pussy was still sucking on my finger as she released the sheets. I pulled my face away but softly pushed my finger around.

"Is my inspection over," she asked coyly?

"No, not yet," I replied. "I have a special tool I need to use to further inspect you."

"Ohh," she growled. "Well, let's get to it."

She lifted her leg high in the air and allowed me to escape its weight. I took my spot between her legs and pressed my pre cum soaked cockhead into her freshly creamed pussy. I sank all the way inside as my neatly trimmed hairs bumped her waxed lips.

"Fuck, that's good and deep," she cried. "Just the way I like it."

"Um hum," I cried.

Fuck I thought to myself. Just what I didn't want to happen. I was right on the edge already. I had jerked myself off too much. I pushed in deep again and held as I wiggled around and pulled my legs under me so I sat on my knees to buy some time. She slid forward and pulled her legs to her chest. I took my shirt and started to pull it over my head. She rocked forward and sank my cock deep down again.

It was like a bad dream. We heard the door creak and click shut as she rocked back. We both froze as we heard the muffled voice of a man talking. I looked down at her as she stared wide eyed back up at me in astonishment.

"Get," she rasped. "That's him, he's home."

"Fuck," I whispered hoarsely.

She pushed forward to push me away. I sank into her cunt again. Call me what you want but the overwhelming fear and excitement caused my cock to explode. I retracted as I started firing into my hand. I grabbed my boxers and covered my dick and I came hard and fast into the material. She rolled off the bed and unlocked the slider in the room. She begged me to hurry. It was hard to cum and gather my shit at the same time but I managed to do it on very shaky legs.

I had everything I needed as I fell out the door. I must have just made it out as he walked in.

"Holy shit Sarah," he cried. "What the hell are you doing?"

I hugged tight to the wall and worked myself away from the open door. Maybe I hadn't escaped unseen.

"Well," she stuttered. "I'm masturbating Mike."

"With the door open," he asked?

I'm dead I thought. He is going to go to the door any minute now and look out and see a kid with just a shirt on and figure out the rest.

"Sometimes I like it that way," she said quickly.

Her voice was right by the door.

"What," he asked?

His voice was a little more distant but still closer than before.

"And why are you masturbating and in that," he asked?

"When's the last time we had sex Mike," she asked sharply?

"Like 3 weeks ago," he said.

Man, I didn't want to hear that. I couldn't be mad though. I knew she was his and that she had to keep everything like normal but it stung.

"No, mike," she replied. "You had sex with me, I just laid there and hoped to get off."

"And you did, didn't you," he asked sternly?

"Humph," she replied.

"Whatever you undeserving bitch," he snapped! "You're lucky to have me and lucky to get a fuck once in a while. Put some fucking clothes on and shut the dam door. The neighbor is a fucking pervert who likes to look over the fence at you. And don't sunbath nude no more either you whore. You want to flaunt yourself to guys then I will stick you down at the street corner."

Fucking cock sucker I thought. Rage boiled in my veins but I remained calm. His comment about getting some clothes on was a good idea. I tossed my boxers off my shriveled cock and started to get into my shorts.

"I'm not a whore, don't fucking call me that Michael," she barked!

"Sure," he snapped. "You sure look like one now."

"I have needs too and you're always gone so I do it myself," she cried.

"Fucking ho bag," he sneered. "I'm gone running this stressful ass business with every fucking cop breathing down my fucking neck so you can have a good life and you're worried about this. Fuck, I wish my life was so simple. You're a selfish bitch, I don't have time for this."

His voice started to fade as he walked from the room. "Get some fucking clothes on and cook me something while I make some calls in my office."

The door slammed. She stuck her head out with tears running down her cheeks. I had dressed and waited for her to tell me what to do.

"Go," she sobbed.

"Where," I asked?

"The park down the street," she cried. "Go now before he comes back."

"I have to get to training by 7," I said.

"I'll come get you just as soon as I can," she said. "Get out of here."

She turned and shut the door. I turned and thought quickly. I didn't want to take the direct route out the gate for fear he would be somewhere out front and he would see me. I climbed directly over the fence and dropped down into the neighbor's yard.

Fucking perv I thought as I landed. The neighbor was trolling the fence line trying to peek in where some of the wooded fence knots had fallen out. He had a system from the looks of it but was flustered by the lack of a hot blonde in the back yard.

I startled him as I landed. We looked each other over but didn't say anything to one another as I started off through his yard. He probably saw me fucking her in the lawn chair that day I thought as I cleared the corner and headed down the sidewalk.

I found the park after a lot of walking. I had only been by it a few times so it was unfamiliar to me. I sat and waited and hoped she would be by to get me. I had no idea what time it was and had no way of calling her to find out when she was coming. To add to my worry, my bag was still at her house and most likely still in his vehicle. That wouldn't be good. There was nothing I could do but wait and hope.

It had to be getting late. I had sat there for what seemed like forever. Finally she arrived and waved me to hurry.

"I got your bag," she said.

I climbed in and sat as she started to pull away.

"You ok," I asked?

"Good as I can be," she sighed.

"I'm sorry he treats you that way," I offered.

"Nothing you can do about it," she said. She was clearly exhausted by the situation and just accepted it. "I just deal with it in the hopes of something happening that gets me out of here."

"Where am I taking you," she asked? "I only have a little while. I told him I was going over to my sisters for a few minutes."

I gave her directions and she drove quickly to my destination. We didn't speak on the ride. There was a weirdness hanging in the air after what had just happened. It scared the shit out of us both. For all I knew it might be over between us.

She stopped out front of the large training gym and looked it over.

"What is this place," she asked?

"It's what I do," I said. "I like challenging myself so I joined this place and started fighting."

"Like boxing," she asked?

"More than boxing but yeah," I replied.

"Cage fighting," she asked surprised?

"Yes," I said.

She looked puzzled. "Like, beat yourself up while wrestling and kicking stuff," she questioned?

"Yeah, just like that," I said. "I'm the state wrestling champ, I do ok when I can get them down."

"You want to watch me," I asked?

"Not today," she sighed.

"It's tomorrow night," I replied. "I have to weigh in tonight."

"I don't know how things are going to go for the rest of the night so I think I will pass," she said.

There was a long pause as we thought.

"About what happened," she paused.

"We finished," I asked quickly?

"No, god no," she piped quickly. "I'm just sorry you had to hear about the sex thing. We are going to be ok for now, I just have to come up with some way to get out of this mess with him so we can be together. I'm not giving up on us that easy."

"I don't care about the sex thing," I said. "It stung, but you are his and it has to happen if you want things to remain normal. I'm relieved you still want this to work."

"I'm in love with you," she said. "It will work out, just give it time and let me cool him down."

I climbed from the car and waved bye. We didn't kiss and didn't 'I love you' as she pulled away. It felt strange but she assured me we were ok. I had to come up with something.

I walked in and got weighed. I did a review of what I was to do during the fight and then I stayed with the coach for the night. I would be fighting in the morning.

***

The fight wasn't going according to plan. I was getting pick apart by a superior striker. I tried to shoot in and get him to the ground but I got blasted every time I got inside his range. I had a much longer reach than him but to get him down I needed to get up close. I wasn't as proficient at striking like he was but I did get a few in. The first round ended and I was on the losing end of that one.

The second started much the same. I got blasted and frustrated all at the same time. Finally with a minute or so left he started dropping his hands in fatigue. I still felt rather fresh despite the pounding I was getting. I pressed the pace and fainted shots and take downs to make him work that much harder. I managed not to get tagged for the last minute and had him huffing and puffing.

"You lost the first two rounds," coach said bluntly. He didn't bull shit and gave it to me straight. "You have to get this fight down to the ground and finish it. You can't just take him down and pound on him. You have to finish. Breathe. He is tired now, how are you?"

"Good," I piped in quickly.

"Press the pace," he continued. "He is tired. He will probably come out swinging. Don't get caught and don't get discouraged."

The whistle blew indicating the corners were to clear out.

"You have to finish," he barked. "Show him you're ready."

I started bouncing around and showed him I was still full of energy. He paced a little but looked tired. He shook his arms to loosen them. You're mine I thought.

I took center and got a barrage of punches from him. I dodged about half of them but wondered if he was really tired or just playing possum. One knocked me a little silly but I backed away and didn't let it show. His breath became deep and heavy and his hands dropped again. Yeah, he was tired. He was hoping I would drop right away under the flurry.

I threw a few more faints and faked a take down. He sprawled quickly to avoid it and was very slow to get up. I didn't let up and shot in again. I finally got a leg. Just a single leg but I wouldn't let it go. I pulled it high and drove him to the fence. The bounce and the sweat made my grip slip but I was inside his range and had him pressed to the fence. I wasn't letting him get away.

I threw a sharp elbow from close in and caught his forehead above his eye. That split him open and blood rushed out. He turned as I grasped him in a bear hug around his chest. I locked my hands as he fought to twist free. I stuck a leg out and tripped him. I rode him down to the ground making sure my weight pressed him hard to the mat, knocking more energy from him.

There was a mad scramble for power as I worked to keep him there and he fought hard to rise up and stand once again. My wrestling strength won out and he tired quickly. He tried to be tricky and pull my arm into a submission but I felt it coming and did the textbook counter move. I spun around him and over his body quickly. I trapped his arm deep between my legs and pulled with enough power to make him feel the pain but not enough to break it.

"Stop, stop, stop, he's giving up," the ref shouted.

I felt the tapping but held tight until he said to stop. I rolled free from him and stood. I raised my arms and celebrated as the coach hugged me.

***

"What the fuck happened to you," Sarah cried?

The class was loud but softened considerable when they heard the teacher curse.

"Sorry class," she quickly recovered.

They looked at me but didn't think too much of me. I wasn't cool because my mom ruined that a long time ago. I tired but the parties I had were just people coming over and drinking my beer and then laughing afterwards. Oh well.

"You should see the other guy," I joked.

"I can only imagine," she said.

"I did win," I offered. "I came back in the third round."

She shook her head.

"What's up with you," I asked?

"Things are ok," she said. "They aren't fixed by any means and they will never be. I told him I didn't want to do this anymore and he just laughed. I know too much and I'm in this until the end. I would have to disappear in order for him to leave me alone."

"He is going to make you disappear or you want to disappear," I asked?

"I need to," she said.

That old slime ball might come in handy I thought. He was a shady gym rat that always had something that would 'give me an edge' if I ever needed it. He had to know more than a few people in the business. I would need some capital though.

"Sarah," I said serious.

She looked at me with eyes that knew how important this was. She nodded.

"Do you really want to get away with me and hide," I asked? "Even if things don't work out between us, do you want a new life?"

"I want a life with you," she said.

"I know a guy who might be able to help," I said. "I'm going to see him tonight and I will know more tomorrow. If you want to escape with me then I will get us gone."

"Yes," she said sincerely.

"Nothing more, let me work and I will have news tomorrow," I said quietly.

***

I quietly sat at her desk and talked very softly to her.

"I talked to a guy who knows a guy that can help us," I said.

"Ok," she asked?

"I have a small amount of money to pay him for what we need," I continued. "It's not going to happen right away, he needs some time to get things arranged."

"What's he going to do for us," she asked?

"Fake IDs, passports, things like that," I said.

"Once we get them we can disappear but I'm not sure where and how," I continued. "It's going to take time to get more money and I'm not sure what you want to do about that."

"Let me take care of that," she said boldly. "I can get us money from him, he has it stashed away in cash and I know where it is. He doesn't know that I know but I do know. Then we can get out of here and be gone."

"Just don't get caught," I reminded her.

"I will be extra careful," she assured.

"In the meantime, I was thinking that we should get out of town for a while," I said.

"How am I going to do that," she asked? "He is home and won't be leaving for another week."

"Next week is the last week for school," I reminded her.

"So," she asked?

"Every year they send a few selected students and teachers on the trip to Washington DC to see how the government runs and what not," I said. "You were selected as a chaperone to go on that trip according to this letter."

I pulled out a well fabricated letter with the official school letterhead and everything on it.

"I remember that," she said playing along.

"Where are we really going," she asked?

"How about a cruise," I suggested. I had been looking at them for some time now so it seemed like the logical thing to do.

"Shouldn't we be saving money," she asked?

"I've got the stuff covered and money left over," I replied. "Let's have some fun and relax and enjoy a vacation before we make a run. What do you say?"

"Book it and let's do it," she cheered.

12