Teach Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck happened," I asked?

The stale smell of booze hit my nose. Yeah that's what happened I thought. I heard the toilet flush as I sat up. She walked very slowly from the bathroom back to bed.

"We aren't doing that again," she groaned.

"You started it," I reminded her.

"Don't remind me," she sighed.

"You want some water," I offered.

She only nodded. I got a few waters and we sat and drank before lying back down and sleeping some more.

The clock read 11:47 as I blinked twice. She stirred softly.

"You want to spend all day in bed or shall we do something today," I asked?

"Fuck," she grumbled. "Let's go do something. Food should help."

"I hear there is a nice reef to snorkel," I suggested.

"Sounds good," she said half absent from the conversation.

I climbed from bed and found my trunks. My head wasn't pounding anymore, that was a start.

"Let me call for someone to clean this up," I said.

She went and put on her suit as I called for cleanup.

She pulled a cover over her body as I saw what she was wearing.

"Wow," I cried.

"You like," she asked innocently?

She twirled. Skimpy top and a wide thong bottom, yeah I liked it.

We opened the door and there stood her favorite guy from the other day.

I pointed out the mess as she walked by him.

"Clean the drool up too," I joked.

"Sorry," he said quickly.

We had lunch and then went ashore at a different island and found the dive shop. We rented snorkel equipment and swam the reef. The sea life was amazing. Although, I missed quite a bit due to her skimpy outfit. We went back to the ship and changed for dinner.

We headed back out and had dinner at a quiet little spot near the beach. We took another sunset walk and talked while I worked up the courage to ask her an important question.

"Sarah," I said.

"Yes babe," she replied.

"I don't know how to ask this so I'm just going to ask," I said. She looked at me funny.

"I don't deserve you but I want to make you mine, will you take my hand and never let go," I asked?

"Like, get married," she asked surprised?

"Yes," I replied. "You make me so happy and I don't want to lose you."

"Yes, of course," she cheered. "I thought that was the whole point of us running away was so we could be together."

"Well, I wanted to make it official," I offered.

"Yes baby, yes," she cried. "A thousand times yes."

I sighed and hugged her closely.

"I have a small ring," I said. "It's not much but it will have to do for now."

"I'm not a material girl," she said quickly. "Being with you is worth more than a diamond."

I opened the small box and placed it on her finger.

"It's just right," she smiled.

That was a relief. We walked happily back to the ship and up to the room.

"You want to go out and celebrate," she asked?

"Let's not get too drunk like last night though," I reminded her.

"Yeah, that was rough," she laughed.

We changed again and went out to the club again.

We were in at the club until about one in the morning before we stumbled out and onto the deck. We were both drunk but not nearly as bad as the night before. We were drunk enough to make us silly though. We were giggling and laughing as we walked down the deck.

"Thought we weren't going to get drunk," I said.

She just giggled. "I'm not drunk."

We walked along the railing before she stopped and looked over. I turned when I noticed she wasn't by my side anymore. A soft breeze blew up and lifted her wavy skirt up above her hips. It sparked my interest.

"Are you wearing panties," I asked? I cozied up behind her, my dick pressing against my Wrangler cowboy jeans?

"I don't know, why don't you find out," she cooed.

"You are the bad one tonight," I said as I kissed her on the neck.

My hand slid down to her ass and gave it a soft squeeze. I didn't feel the telltale lines of panties, only the smoothness of skin covered by the thin cotton of her skirt. My hand circled under the hem and started up over her ass. She softly batted my hand away.

"You can't use your hands to find out," she teased.

I glanced around quickly and didn't notice anybody else. It was dimly lit on the deck and my inhibitions were mostly buzzed. I unzipped my pants as she leaned back and gave me a kiss. I smelt the alcohol on her breath as I pulled my dick from my tight jeans.

"How much have you had tonight," I asked?

I slid it between her legs and along her slit.

"Enough to know you haven't answered my question yet," she replied.

"I don't think you are," I replied as my dick ached to enter her.

"I don't think I am either," she cooed with a slur from the alcohol.

I started to slide it back and forth as she started to drip with excitement. She adjusted herself to allow me to enter her.

"Are you trying to get me to fuck you right on the rail," I asked?

My dick parted her wet and desire swollen lips allowing the tip entered.

"I don't know," she purred.

I held still as my cock head swelled with excitement. Her cunt pulled at my shaft to dig deeper.

"Why don't you put your dick in further and find out," she teased?

"You are bad," I teased back.

I inched a little more into her.

"Oh," she cooed. "I don't care though."

"Me neither," I said.

I pressed into her again and had about half sunk in. She was soaked. Her pussy was burning with wanton as I inched in until my hips touched her ass. She grabbed the top of the railing with her hands and stepped up onto the lower bar with her feet. It opened her up more and allowed me to sink in another inch or so. I let her have more of my flesh.

"Oh, fuck," she cried with pleasure.

I pulled out and used my dick to tease her clit. My head slipped easily over her excited button causing her legs to tremble and her breath to catch ragged in her throat. She moaned loudly as I slipped back into her wetness. My hips drove my cock in until I bumped her ass again. I ground in before retracting. I began a steady motion in and out.

"Oh, fuck me good," she slurred.

"Shh," I whispered as I held her.

"Hmm, how can I," she purred.

I saw a man walk out of the club and start to head our way. He saw what was going on and watched for a second before turning and heading back inside. I didn't care or rather the alcohol didn't care, I just continued to fuck her right there on the side of the ship. The door opened and three guys stepped out and looked at us as I continued to drive into her. She saw them this time and looked back at me.

"You're busted," she whispered.

I started pushing harder into her.

"I'm not stopping unless you are," I whispered back.

"No, don't," she squeaked. "I'm so close."

I reached out and grabbed the railing. It let me get more thrust to press into her harder. She was bouncing hard off my cock and even pushing back into my thrusts. I found a nipple and twisted it roughly as she cried out.

"Oh, yes," she cried. "That's what I fucking need."

The three turned and went back inside the club. I had a feeling they weren't going to be gone for long. I wanted to finish up and get out of here. As fun as this was, I started to feel strange about fucking out in the open. I thought about stopping and finishing back in the room but she was the wettest I had felt her. What was another couple of minutes?

"Fuck me, yes," she rasped. "Oh yes, don't stop."

She put her right leg up another level on the railing. It made me push all the way into her cunt now. We slapped together loudly as I felt my cock begin to fire.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried. "Oh yes, fuck me, yes!"

Her pussy soaked my cock and ran down my balls. I could have sworn she was squirting by how wet she was getting everything. This added to the excitement and I boiled over and fire into her cunt. I filled her womb deeply as we slowed and slapped together quieter.

"Oh, yes," she cried.

"Fuck," I grunted as the last shot left my dick.

We both slumped and panted as we settled down. I turned and looked at the club door. It swung open and the three walked out slowly. They watched us as I pulled from her and put myself away. I dripped from her as she turned and covered herself. She tucked in behind me and tried to hide as I sized up the situation. I knew this wasn't going to be good.

The very first guy broke away from the group and started to approach. The other two took a few steps, mostly to listen in, but didn't come all the way forward. His hand started to unzip his pants with a smug smile on his face.

"So, is it my turn now," he asked boldly?

"Yeah, I don't think so," I said.

"Oh come on," he said as he reached out to grab at her.

"Hey, back the fuck off," I said as I pushed his arm away!

"Hey, let us all have a turn with this little slut," he shouted.

"Slut," I asked? "You mean my fiancé," I shouted back.

"Whatever," he said smugly as he reached out again.

I had had enough and decided that it was over. Coach had always told me 'be first'. My right fist flew forward without warning and landed hard on his right cheek. It sent him stumbling backwards. The other two started coming forward. I pushed Sarah back but remained facing forward to keep an eye on the situation. We began a slow retreat.

The bigger guy held his friend up while the smaller one advanced towards me. Suddenly the 'crew only' door banged open and half a dozen crew poured out and intervened.

"Hey, hey, hey," they shouted as they stepped between us and calmed the situation down.

"What is going on here," one asked?

"This asshole tried to grab my fiancé," I shouted.

I was still pumped. The guy I punched started yelling and I returned the favor. It started to become a shouting match.

"Enough," one guy yelled! We all quieted down. "Go your separate ways and forget this happened," he said as he pointed for them to leave. They reluctantly turned and started to walk away.

"You two, go that way and don't do what you were doing unless you are in your room from now on," he said. I turned and took Sarah's hand and started walking the other way.

"Nice shot," she said as we headed out.

We got back to the room and changed. I was still agitated as we settled down for the night.

"What's the matter," she asked?

"I'm still pissed off about those guys," I groaned.

"Don't worry about them," she replied. "I may not be their slut but I am yours."

I laughed. Then we both started laughing.

"Come on, sleep it off," she said. "Tomorrow is another day. Use that as motivation for the next time you fight in the cage. Maybe you won't have to fight for 3 rounds."

"Wouldn't that be nice," I said?

"Maybe we will stick to monorails and balconies," she teased.

We snuggled close and found sleep.

The ships horn sounded early and angry as we docked at the next stop. We both jumped up startled.

"Fucks, that's an annoying way to be woken," she barked.

"Must be at the next island," I offered.

She checked the window and confirmed it.

"Time to head out," I said.

"Yes," she cheered.

We changed and headed out. We spent the day doing various things around the island. This one was laid back and didn't have many people bothering us. We shopped, took a glass bottom boat ride, watched a dolphin show, and ate lunch in an underwater restaurant. It was nice to see all the fish and not have to get wet. I did miss her being in the skimpy bikini though.

We strolled around some more before heading back to the ship and finding dinner. We changed quickly and headed out into the main dining hall for our meal.

We waited to get our food in the buffet line. I was looking around at all the people and notice one of the guys from last night.

"Great," I groaned. "There is one of the three from last night."

"Oh boy," she sighed. "Just let it go."

"I am but where are the other two," I asked?

A hand slapped her ass. We both turned and got the answer.

"Remember me," he asked?

He had the same stupid smirk on his face from last night along with a new shiner on his cheek.

"Sure do fucker," I snapped.

"Fucker huh," he fired back. "Last night was a lucky shot. Today won't be."

"Babe no," Sarah cried at me.

It was too late. He was already swinging. I was ahead of the telegraphed swing and dodged it easily. It barely missed Sarah. I moved her gently to the side and landed a straight right, right on the button. His nose crumbled under the blow. He stumbled back and fell into a chair. It tipped over under the weight and he continued to the ground. My instincts lead me forward and after him.

He kicked up and hard from the ground and caught my side right in the ribs. I wasn't prepared for that and the pain was instant as I stepped back. It gave him enough time to roll to his feet and stand. I was hoping he was going to retreat but he saw my pain and smelt blood. Bad move on his part.

The place was now in an uproar as people fled the area. They screamed and shouted and hollered as chairs, food, drinks, tables, anything that was in the way of getting away from us tumbled and fell. I remembered Sarah shouting for me to look out.

He swung and just missed me as I ducked down. He over committed on the punch and left himself open. I pushed the pain out and went to the clinch. I grabbed his neck with both hands and jumped landing a knee hard on his forehead. His knees buckled and his eyes rolled as they looked at with the 'oh shit, I'm going down' look.

I followed him to the ground and dropped one elbow on his face. I started to send another one down on him but found myself air born and flying. It happened so fast I almost didn't know what was going on. As I landed on a cart full of dishes I figured it out. His two buddies had come to his rescue. The cart crushed and crashed with me to the floor. My ribs hurt before but now it was far worse. I had taken the cart out with a direct hit on my side.

I rolled up in pain but knew they would be coming after me. I had to stand.

"Get up," Sarah cried!

I found my feet and watched one of them approach me. He was huge. He was a lot bigger than I remembered from last night and probably the reason why I sailed so easily through the air. I was bent over but standing. He swung but was way high for my posture. I stepped into my punch and landed it right in his gut. I heard the loud sucking sound of the wind leaving his sail. That one hit the mark. I was still inside so another close range elbow followed and his knees too buckled. He looked foggy as he tried to gather himself. I took a few steps back and prepared for the third guy.

Finally the ships staff poured into the dining room and started to handle the situation. He tried to advance but was held off by security. I dropped to my knee and rested, trying to get my breath.

It took the better part of 15 minutes before all the details were sorted out. Witnesses all pointed to the first guy and the other two that were with him were guilty by association. I was escorted out and back to my room with Sarah following quickly behind.

"Fuck, you almost killed those guys," she said concerned. "Where did you learn to be so brutal?"

"I fight remember," I replied?

"I don't know whether it was scary or a turn on but I want to see it again," she said.

"Well, I told you to come by and watch," I huffed in pain.

The ribs were not feeling good at all.

"If you fight like that I won't have to worry about watching you lose," she said.

"Those guys don't know how to fight," I replied quickly. "Come watch a real fight, its more entertaining than a man beating up a boy."

Knock, knock. Sarah quickly got up and answered. The doctor came in and had a look at me.

"You sure did a number on those boys," he said.

"They tried to do a number on her," I replied.

He turned and looked at Sarah sitting on the bed looking cute and concerned.

"I see," he replied.

He looked me over and decided nothing was broken, I may have cracked something. A few days of rest and I would be better.

We ordered food and we ate quietly before climbing into bed and resting.

"Sorry baby," I offered.

"For what," she asked?

"Tonight," I replied. "I'm not going to be much fun until I feel better."

"It's ok," she said softly. "You were protecting me, I find that sexy."

"Thanks," I said.

We both laid there and watched TV until we drifted off.

Maybe it was all the late nights and the fight but getting rest seemed to help. I felt better in the morning. I wasn't going to go out and fight anytime soon but I did feel ok enough to move around and not suffer too much pain.

"I want to go to the gym and get in a work out," she said.

"I'm going to take the day off," I sighed.

"I figured as much," she replied.

"You mind stopping by the doctors and seeing if you can get a stronger dose of pain relievers for me," I asked?

"Sure," she smiled.

She dressed in a tight spandex outfit and headed off to the gym. She looked sexy to say the least. I sat and drank some coffee on the balcony and watched the crowds come and go off the boat.

Sometime later she walked back into the room as casual as could be. She was all sweaty but looked sexy still. She leaned down and gave me a kiss. Her sweaty smell made my cock rise instantly. I don't know why but it turned me on. She growled as it strained against my shorts. Her hand stroked it softly.

"Someone is happy this morning," she teased.

"It's your smell, it's turning me on," I teased.

"Do I smell," she asked?

"Like something I want to fuck," I replied.

"Hmmm, bad boy," she growled. "I'm not letting you fuck me while I feel all gross. How about something else?"

"Like," I asked?

She was already tugging my waist band. I lifted gently and let them slide off without too much discomfort from my ribs. They dropped to my ankles as my cock sprang up and waved at her impatiently.

"Hmm," she cooed as her lips covered the tip.

Her tongue swirled the slit and tasted the pre cum the leaked out. Slowly she let more slide into her mouth before she retracted. She built a good coating of slobber on my shaft as she worked up and down. She fed more and more into her eager mouth.

Her mouth left and her tongue slid up and down the sides. It made circles around the helmet then back down the shaft. She circled the base then licked back up to the tip. She tipped her head up at me and smiled. My shaft glistened in the morning sunlight as she drove back down on it.

She dropped to her knees and moaned loudly. The vibrations felt good against the buried skin inside her mouth. She cupped my nuts and rolled them around in her fingers. They were slippery from her spit. She moaned again as her other hand slipped between her legs and touched her clit. She gently touched herself and twisted in pleasure.

She whimpered softly and must have cum. Her hips bucked lightly as she slowed for a moment. Then both hands went to my legs as she pressed herself up and down on my cock. She bobbed rapidly letting my cock sink all the way down her throat. She finally didn't gag and she kept diving down on it. It felt good to find her throat.

"Fuck," I cried.

"Hmmm," she growled.

It sent more vibrations on my cock. It sent me over the edge.

"Cumming," I warned.

She didn't slow down as I bucked a little. I started filling her mouth with my seed. She sucked hard and started to lose it out the edges of her mouth. She retracted and held the tip as I continued to fill her mouth. I settled and let her suck as I finished. I relaxed and let her pull the last drops from my shaft before she sat back. She looked so sexy as she smiled at me before swallowing everything.

"Fuck, you look sexy," I sighed.

"I bet," she teased. "Just wait until you feel better. I'm going to fuck you good and hard."

"Fuck, I want you," I begged.

"You do but your cock doesn't," she pointed.