Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she asked me, "Do you want to cum, Dirk?"

"Yes, baby," I moaned. "Use your hands. Grip it tighter and stroke it faster. Make sure you go all the way up to the head but don't let it bend. You can touch my balls, too. Gently."

Amanda sat up, squirted some more lube into her hands and began stroking my cock with both hands. The feeling of each delicate finger was amazing.

She began stroking the full length, faster and faster. Every so often a hand would sneak down and gently stroke my balls.

Then she squirted some more lube on her right fingers and began massaging it around my rectum while continuing to stroke my cock with her left. It felt so good.

Suddenly she slipped her middle finger into my ass. I gasped.

I don't know if I'm unique with this, but when someone puts their finger in my ass, my first reaction is to freeze like a deer in headlights. I feel like I can't move, or at least shouldn't. Like a butterfly pinned to the wall, helpless to prevent the persistent stroking of my hard cock. I love it.

I just completely let go, allowing the sensual feelings to wash over my body and lead me to an unrestricted orgasm.

I leaned forward to give Amanda a tender kiss. "I'm going to cum," I moaned, my breath hot and quick.

Amanda began stroking my cock faster and faster while gently stroking my prostate, looking up occasionally from her work to stare into my eyes, watching my passionate expressions.

My body began to twitch and I shot hot cum into the air, landing on my chest and stomach.

Amanda flinched and pulled her finger out of my ass as I started ejaculating. "Don't stop," I pleaded when she hesitated.

She continued to stroke my cock with both hands and I felt more bursts of pleasure, and more cum ooze out, causing me to moan and twitch on the bed. Eventually, I couldn't take any more and I motioned her to stop.

"That felt so good, Amanda," I sighed, relaxed and smiling. "Thank you for that."

"It was so cool seeing you cum, Dirk," Amanda said, watching in amazement as it slowly trickled down her fingers. "I can't wait for our next lesson."

12