Teacher Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled hotly at her, standing there quivering with pent up desire, “I’m only as big as you make me” I said in reply, which caused her to flush. I took a small step forward to bring myself in reach of her, and was even in the process of lifting my arms to wrap them around her when I froze. I had seen a movement, a small, but definite movement over in the corner of the room. My head jerked that way, and I stared, puzzled, there was nothing there, it must have been my imagination! I was starting to turn my head back when the movement came again, but not where I’d been looking for it, not at eye level, I looked up further – and there it was! high in the corner, barely visible, moving slightly backwards and forwards, and I gasped ...it was a small compact camera! and it was clearly pointed at us, following our every move.

I jerked my head back to Bernice, she was staring at me, concern written all over her face, “Please” she whispered, “Don’t be angry, Peter likes to watch, and ...she blushed almost bright red – it excites me more knowing he is”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, Peter was going to watch as Bernice and I .. hell .. a shiver ran through me. Harry had stayed in the same room and watched me make love to his wife, Megan Lee, but this seemed different, somehow more lewd in a way, although I guess that sounds a little crazy. “Please!!” she whispered again, and lifted her hands to brush them slowly down my chest, and my body jerked. She took that to be a rejection, and I saw the pain come into her eyes, but it hadn’t been a rejection at all, my body was reacting like an overheated sensor to the whole scenario!

I reached up and caught her hands as she pulled them away, and guided them slowly down to my throbbing cock and wrapped them around, holding them there firmly for a few seconds as I watched the disappointment in her eyes change to excitement. “Harry obviously felt we would work well together” I whispered, “I’d hate to let him down”, and letting go of her hands I lifted mine to her firm breasts and gently cupped and caressed them, taking her hard, strawberry nipples between my fingers and rolling them around, feeling them stiffen and swell even more, hearing her soft groan.

“Oh, yes David, yes” she moaned, and her body seemed to melt forward ...and we were kissing ...softly and gently at first, but then with growing passion as my hands roamed her succulent naked body, and her hands stroked and squeezed my rock hard cock. As the kiss intensified even more and our bodies melted further into each other, she guided my cock between her legs so it lay rubbing gently over her pussy ..her dripping wet pussy!, as my hands cupped and fondled her tight ass cheeks I could even feel the head of my cock poking through, and I groaned as my hands accidentally brushed over its head. Then I was pulling away, and turning her around, pressing my cock against the swell of her ass, lightly caressing her hot breasts, as I rained butterfly kisses over her neck and shoulders, and she moaned even more loudly. “Mmmm yes, David, that feels so good” she whispered, and a small shudder raced through her, the shudder of a small orgasm, and I knew it was only partly me ...it was also partly because in this position, she knew that Peter was seeing her naked body full on .. being stroked and caressed totally visibly by another man!

I found myself becoming aroused and excited by the situation, I brushed my lips over her ears, drawing her long black hair back to do it, and I whispered in her ear “What will excite you most? ...what will excite Peter most? ... I’m going to make sure you never regret that Harry chose me as your partner”

She shuddered more violently, “Is it only vision? Or sound too?” I whispered.

“Sound too” she whispered, “But not very sensitive from over there”, and then groaned loudly, arching and writhing her body under my hands.

To her surprise I pulled back, letting her go complete, and she turned her head quickly to see if something was wrong, I smiled at her and turned and picked up the cushions from the couch and moved over to the centre of the lounge, closer to the camera, and laid them on the floor. Then walking back I bent down and took her beneath the knees and at the small of the back and carried her to the cushions, she was as light as a feather, I lay her down gently and knelt beside her, making sure not to block the camera’s view. Then I began to kiss and lick every inch of her body, giving a running commentary on the magnificence of every part of it – a little more loudly that I normally would! – as she moaned and groaned and writhed beneath my hands and my tongue. Her breasts and nipples were exquisitely sensitive, and her pussy as juicy and tasty as any I’d ever dipped my tongue into, and she came three times, just from having her rather large. protruding clitoris licked and sucked. After the third orgasm I ran my tongue up her body to slip into her mouth, taking the taste of her own juices to her lips and tongue, and she moaned, shocking – and thrilling me – when she declared that I was almost as good at pussy licking as Megan Lee!

Damn, the sudden vision of her and Megan Lee writhing naked together had me shuddering and shaking and pressing forward with my hard cock against her sopping wet pussy. But she held up her hand and stopped me. “I want to be on top” she whispered in my ear ... and shuddered, “I want Peter to see your massive cock sliding inch by inch into my pussy”

Oh god, that though drove me wild, and I quickly reversed our positions by the simple expedience of rolling off the cushions onto the floor, and for a moment she just lay on me, her lips plastered to mine, her hard nipples burning into my chest, and her pussy grinding down onto my eager cock. Then she lifted up, knees either side of my hips, letting my cock spring up and over to flap against my belly, then grinding down on it again with her pussy. She linked her hands over her head, thrusting out those glorious breasts, and virtually purred, “Do you really like my titties, David?” she asked, loudly, “mmm I love it when you lick and suck them, it makes me so hot, Mmmm, and when your tongue was in my pussy, lashing my sensitive clit, it was like I was in heaven. Mmmm, and I love feeling your cock against me, your big, hard cock!. I love seeing it too, watching it twitch and throb, knowing where you want to put it, you do want to put it in me don’t you David?... MM? ... in my mouth perhaps?” and she shifted back and leaned down and took just the tip into her mouth, lashing it with her tongue, causing me to jump and groan.

“Oh yes, David likes that, David likes Bernice licking and sucking his big, hard cock ...Mmm. I bet he’d love me to suck on his balls too” she said, just as loudly, and I knew she was really playing up for Peter’s benefit .. but God, it made me just so hot! ... then she was lifting my cock out of the way and sucking my balls into her mouth as I arched up from the floor with a cry of ecstasy. She was staring at me and grinning hotly as she slowly ran her tongue up the underside of my jerking, throbbing cock. Her eyes flicked briefly over to the camera, then back to me, and her voice dropped to a barely discernable whisper, “I’ll do this properly later, because I really mean it, I absolutely love your beautiful., big cock ... but right now ...damn...I want you inside me so bad!!”

Then she was rearing up, taking my cock in her hand and teasingly rubbing her pussy up and down it in a lewd, fucking motion that I knew would be driving Peter wild, “Or perhaps David would like to put his big cock somewhere else?, somewhere tight and hot? somewhere like Bernice’s pussy?” she said loudly, grinning

I took her by the hips and lifted her slightly, stopping her rubbing motion on my cock just as the head reached the delicious folds of her pussy, nestling in her wet, black bush of hair. “Oh, yes, David wants that very much,” I said, “Wants to feel your tight, hot walls close around his cock, wants to feel every inch of his cock sliding deep between those walls”

She threw back her head and gave out a throaty, horny laugh, “Oh I do believe David wants to fuck his teaching partner, fuck his big cock into her tiny little pussy and fill her with his hot cum” she said, then her eyes were on mine, hot and wide, daring me to look away, daring me to ...

Slowly, with our eyes locked together, I lowered her down onto my throbbing cock, seeing from the periphery of my vision her lips peel back to reveal the deep inner pink, already glistening with her juices, and I knew Peter was seeing that too, probably with the zoom in full operation, seeing her tight cunt spread, and spread as my rock hard cock stretched it wider and wider, “Oh yes” I whispered loudly, “David does want to fuck his hot, horny teaching partner, fill her eager pussy with his cock and his cum, make her scream out her ecstasy, as orgasm after orgasm rips through her, oh yes Bernice, I want to fuck you, and fuck you and fuck you!!”

And I rammed home the last few inches, almost lifting her off me as I thrust upwards ...and she screamed, “Yes, yes, fuck me, oh ,David, FUCK MEEE, I want it so bad, I NEED it so bad, shoot your cum into me, fill me with your hot seed, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!”

Her body went berserk! leaping and bouncing, shuddering and shaking, plunging wildly up and down on my thrusting cock. She’d lift right up until my cock was almost out, standing there, quivering, her juices clearly running down the stem like a waterfall, then she rammed down hard, and scream even louder as my cock head went so deep it was banging her rear wall, and all the time she was crying out, “Yes, yes, fuck me FUCK ME!”

I forgot completely about Peter ...or any one else for that matter .. I just grabbed her tight, firm tits and squeezed and fondled them, then grabbed her equally tight ass cheeks and squeezed and massaged them too, all the time thrusting and thrusting upwards, impaling her writhing cunt with my rock hard cock, and I was bellowing out my lust too!

Then I rolled back over, hooking my hands under her knees and lifting them almost over my head as I pounded my cock into her over and over again, harder and faster, harder and faster, and we were both yelling and screaming like demented animals! Then I lifted up, right up, almost out of her, feeling my balls contracting, knowing I was about to blow, “Take THAT!!” I screamed, and plunged down deeper than ever before, and EXPLODED!!

Her eyeballs seemed to disappear into the back of her head as my hot cum shot into her with the force of a fireman’s hose, and I thrust and shuddered and thrust and shuddered, as more and more cum poured out from my rampaging cock into her overheated pussy. Her scream had turned into a low wail as her pussy walls grabbed and squeezed my thrusting, spurting cock, and her body shuddered through a seemingly endless orgasm. Then I pulled back, pulled right out of her pussy, causing her wail to change tone, almost to one of disappointment. I grabbed my gyrating cock and aimed it upwards, spurting more hot white cum, this time over her breasts and her face ..and her eyes lit up! “Yes, yes, cover me with your cum” she screamed, and as a particularly large globule of cum splashed onto her face she turned and smiled hotly at the camera!!

Damn, I could almost hear Peter’s howl as the cock he was probably stroking exploded at the sight of Bernice’s cum covered smile! I know mine would have!!

Well, Bernice kept her whispered promise ... as soon as my cock had stopped spurting over her body, she sat up and took it into her mouth and began to lick it clean ...and continued to lick and suck it after it was clean, until it stiffened and firmed once more ...and ...well, she just kept licking and sucking until another load of cum started racing through ...and she took the first blast deep in her throat, and the rest all over her face and breasts again, giving Peter another visual feast he would never forget! ...and ...well. being the gentleman I was, I had to clean up, didn’t I? ... licking my own cum off her face and breasts and sharing it with her in deep passionate , tongue dancing kisses!!

It was midnight before a bedraggled Bernice, wrapped once more in her soft, blue satin robe, kissed me goodnight at the door and thanked me for my understanding. I reminded her that she’d said we’d need at least a couple of sessions to prepare for the Parent/Teacher evening, and told her truthfully, I couldn’t wait for the next one!! She smiled, and moved out and whispered “The next one is at your house ...just for us!” .. and reached down and cupped her hand over my tired cock , which suddenly started to twitch into life ... much to Bernice’s amusement. I walked home not feeling the cold night air at all ...only the heat of her hand on my cock ...damn...next time couldn’t come quickly enough!!

And there was a time when I didn’t even like Parent/Teacher evenings ...

12