Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Oh! No! He's a student!
7.6k words
4.55
102.4k
72

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh! No! He's a student!

Mrs Watson didn't have the burdensome responsibilities of a teacher at the moment. She was tied to a bed, blindfolded, huffing a puffing around a red ball gag. Secured helpless meant she was relieved of responsibility. Someone else was going to make the decision over what happened next. She couldn't escape, so she would have to accept whatever was done to her. Being gagged meant there wasn't a chance of objecting, or even influencing the decision.

Despite feeling stiff from the bondage, she was a happy bunny. Happier than she'd been in years. Years of studying, getting married too young, becoming a widow too young, and settling into a routine, underlined a boring humdrum life. This afternoon was the result of three months research, which culminated in a moment of total irresponsibility.

Four months ago she came across a bondage scene in a detective novel. It struck a chord, as well as a cord, igniting her sexual imagination. Being dominated, and told what to do had never figured in her life, though over the last weeks she sought it out. Finding the right man to satisfy this uncharacteristic obsession was a problem.

Having at last found what was needed, or rather who, she revelled in the strange joy of being dominated. A complete stranger had taken her while she was tied-up helpless. An experienced man had used her body, while she was powerless to even object, let alone fight him off. He made her his plaything, and from now on she would be controlled by him. A new and exciting life had begun!

What he looked like didn't matter. That he was older didn't matter either. With all the experience he'd used upon her so far, he must be older. What was important was that she found an experienced master, and he was going to take over her life. He'd already started changing the way she looked and behaved. It gave her a thrill to obey his orders, and to learn to do things differently.

He'd mastered her by taking her and sexually satisfying her. Now she wanted it all. She badly wanted to be his slave, which meant subsuming herself to his wishes, and gratifying his slightest whim. She needed him to dominate her, and to spank her when deviating from his directives.

From now on she would be living dangerously, by subjecting herself to someone else's commands. For once in her life she was going to obey. He would tell her what to do, when, and how. She was going to do whatever he demanded, and he was going to train her to be an obedient slave.

After such a powerful orgasm, all doubts were washed away. She was now this stranger's obedient and unquestioning slave!

Danny worried that someone had heard her scream, and was on their way to find out what the fuss was about. He listened for awhile, but there was no sound except for the struggle of a clanking air-conditioning fan.

He looked at the woman from where he was lying between her legs. Over her shaved pussy, between her big tits, to her face. She was happy. There was a big smile plastered across her face. Her breasts were big, soft, and tempting. Not that the rest of her was skinny. She was voluptuous, and sexy in a mature womanly way. He wondered if she snored, and looked forward to finding out.

At that moment, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was his and he would shape her to how he wanted. At least, that's what was said in the emails. Could he do it?

Should he take off the blindfold yet? Had he made his point? If he had more experience, he might have realised she was hooked after such dramatic orgasms. Unless of course this had been the norm for her, in which case he would have to work harder to please. In what direction would that take?

'Again you disobey your master,' he quietly said.

His voice was deep and hoarse from being close to an orgasm. The woman was trying to tell him something, so he removed the ball gag.

'Please, master! Your slave is so sorry to have disappointed her master. Please don't give up on your pathetic slave. Your slave promises to try hard to please, master. Such a wonderful orgasm, it was, it was, so deep it shook my soul, master,' she cooed.

Danny examined her face to find she was sincere. To her this wasn't just a game, it was something she badly needed. From her emails, he knew the slave role was to become a part of her life. If he was wrong it didn't matter, for the cameras were recording everything. If proof was needed they would show she wanted this, and he hadn't forced her.

'You'll have to be punished somehow,' he said, while holding her chin in a strong hand.

'Yes, master. Whatever you say, master. Would master like to take his pleasure with his slave, master,' she shyly asked.

Bloody hell! He'd fucked her so hard she'd screamed, and she wanted more. Was it fear, or the strangeness of this situation that prevented him from cumming? She could feel his erection against her naked thigh, and wanted it.

'Tell me what you want, slave. Use the plain words of a slave,' he demanded.

'Please, master, please use your slave. Fuck your slaves cunt, or however master wishes to use his slave,' she humbly spoke.

Getting her to talk dirty was turning her on again, so he persisted.

'Offer your body properly, slave,' he demanded.

'Slave's body is yours to use, master. Use your slave's, cunt, mouth, or asshole, master. Slave's whole body is a sexual object for her master's use,' the woman strenuously offered.

He wondered if the video and sound would show how heartfelt the words were meant. He untied her ankles, then her wrists.

'No! Keep the blindfold on. You wanted to be taken by a stranger, and this is happening. I am your master, yet still a stranger,' he told her.

'Thank you, master!' she grinned.

He guided her on top, and pushed her into position. She didn't need much prompting to find his cock. Still wearing the blindfold she rode him hard. Another orgasm began to tingle through her body. With a firm grip of her hips, he rocked her back and forth on his cock, while it was deeply embedded in her vagina.

She had a tingly orgasm, but he still hadn't cum. He pulled her down onto his chest, with her face pressing against his. He kissed her lips and face, while receiving little murmurs of gratitude.

'I'm going to take the blindfold off now,' he quietly told her.

'Thank you, master,' she said, sounding worried.

His body was strong and athletic, and he was certainly all man. She wasn't so sure that he was older than her, as he had managed to keep going for so long. There again, he might have had some help from pills. She was nervous over seeing him for the first time, wondering who this stranger was. It was stressful having to face the fact that she'd let a stranger fuck her.

Their faces were so close it was difficult to focus. He had his arms around her, preventing her from pulling away. She told herself to be patient, and to obey her master.

'It's my turn now, Tittyanna,' he calmly stated.

She felt his cock push deeper inside. Her master was going to fuck her, and fully make her his slave!

His hips easily lifted her weight, until it felt as though her whole body was supported by just his penis. He kissed her tenderly and she contentedly sighed. She so wanted to see his face, yet was afraid. He wasn't ugly. His skin was smooth and clear. He began to push up regularly with strong leg muscles. A deeper penetration pushed her away.

Her master was young and handsome!

He let her push up with both hands on his chest. She could see him clearly now, and so she studied his features. He was very young, much younger than she thought possible. The dimness of the room allowed an outside light to cast deep shadows. Surely he couldn't be as young as he seemed!

A vague unease resolved itself into recognition, then quickly turned to a deep anguish. He was a student from school! At that moment she felt him close to an orgasm. His whole body stiffened, and his legs flexed. His cock tensed and swelled a fraction. She could feel him ready to spurt strings of sperm deep into her vagina.

Hell! Fuck! No! She was a teacher, and a student was about to shoot his sperm into her! She frantically struggled to push herself from his penis. He thrust up his hips with greater strength, penetrating her body, impaling her, leaving her feeling as though she was full of cock. She gave up the unequal struggle. She felt his penis shudder, and knew he was spurting his cum into her vagina. He was filling her up with young fertile sperm. She felt so weak, and susceptible. She clasped her arms around him, burying her face in his chest. She desperately wanted him despite who he was.

He'd given her wonderful orgasms, and she had admitted it to him. Now he was filling her with his sperm. She wanted to shout at him to stop, which was impossible of course. Oh! Shit! She had ridden a student in bed, and he had thoroughly fucked her! How many orgasms had he given her? There was no way out of this. What could she say in defence?

Damn and Fuck!

'That was good slave. Your master is happy with his obedient slave. Though I remember that the bad slave must be punished, so turn over,' he ordered.

Unsure of what to do, she simply went along with the command. He obviously hadn't seen her properly, otherwise he wouldn't have got on the bed with an old woman. Especially not with a teacher. If she could prevent him switching the light on, she might get away before the game was up. Turning over onto her stomach at least hid her face from him.

'You agree to this punishment, slave?' he asked.

A look of fear and anguish showed clearly upon her face as she turned over. She had recognising him, and was in shock. Pushing her to see how far she would go with this, was impossible to resist.

'Yes, master,' she hesitantly agreed.

'A spanking for not obeying your master,' he said. 'You know what to do. You count, and thank your master,' he reminded her.

'Owww! One. Thank you, master,' the teacher said.

She knew he was a student, yet she was letting him spank her. He wondered why, and concluded she hadn't a clue what to do about this perverse situation.

It was appalling letting a young student spank her. He was only eighteen, just a boy, yet he was spanking her, a teacher, for disobedience. It was wrong and she felt bad over being so weak willed that she gave in.

'Owww! Ten. Thank you, master,' Mrs Watson humbly spoke.

'I thought so, the spanking has made you wet. It wasn't a punishment after all. Your master is going to have to find a penalty that doesn't sex you up,' he said, and laughed.

She kept quiet, wondering how on earth she was going to get out of this without being discovered. She lay on her belly hiding her face to avoid recognition. The humiliation would be disastrous. His hand was between her legs, confirming how open she had become from the spanking. Another damnable aspect of this stupid mistake.

He lay back on the bed hoping the cameras were good enough to capture everything in the darkening room.

'I'll have to go in a minute. First, you can clean me up, slave,' he demanded.

Keeping her face away from him, she slid between his legs and sucked his cock into her mouth. She figured this would keep him quiet for awhile. He switched on the bedside light, and positioned a camera toward the action. The naughty teacher was making a good job of sucking his cock clean.

'That's enough. I'm going to get dressed and go. For next time, your master wants his slave to prepare her asshole. Slave is to lube her asshole and loosen it up for her master. What are you going to do?' he demanded.

A student was making an outrageous demand of her, yet she couldn't help getting wet over it. Damn! She would have to talk dirty to the boy as she had before, or he might become suspicious.

'Your slave is going to loosen up her asshole for her master's use, and have it greased for next time, master,' she quietly spoke.

A long sigh of relief escaped her mouth when he slid off the bed. She kept it quiet so he didn't notice of her. He had used her so was leaving, like any man might. No! She wasn't a bad woman. Not any man could do those things to her.

'You had so many orgasms, it's no wonder you're sleepy,' he laughed.

He knew the real reason she was avoiding him. She was afraid. She had fucked a student and that was dangerous. Fatal for her career, and possibly illegal too.

He gathered up the cameras, while she pretended to be dozing. He slapped her bare ass, and left.

Mrs Watson curled up in a ball. She sobbed for a little while, then shook her head. Damn! She'd had a close encounter, and felt exhilarated. A student from her school had fucked her! He'd given her numerous hearty orgasms, and given her a dirty thrill. He'd filled her up with his sperm, which was starting to leak. There was gallons of the stuff, so he really did fill her up.

Damn! Why did such a perfect master have to be a student, damn it! He had her going wonderfully. He was masterful and knew how to control her. He knew how to fuck her so well, she was on cloud nine. Fuck! She was still tingling from his touch!

She drove home slowly with a mind in turmoil. She would have to make excuses, so he didn't suspect anything, and didn't try to contact her again. The identity she set up was safe, but she had heard things about hackers stealing identities. They were young like him, weren't they.

'Oh! Shit!' she exclaimed, when remembering the photos sent.

None of her face, thank god.

On arriving home she switched on the computer, ready for damage control. It was old and slow, just as she felt right then. A message was waiting, as expected.

***

'Examine the attached, then get back to me, your master.'

***

Not what she expected. Downloading the attachment took awhile, so she made a coffee. Her throat was dry, and she was gasping for a drink. A coffee would do, until she settled this problem, then a bottle of wine would be called for.

Clicking on the attachment got it running.

'Oh! Fuck! Oh! Fuck!' she repeated through hands clamped over her face.

In the video it was clearly her on the bed. Tied up then set free, to be screwed by him. All through the dirty action she called him master. The look on her face, near the end of it all, was a picture of anguish. His eventual orgasm occurred at the moment she recognised him. Seeing her sex face turn to a look of fear, shook her physically.

Oh! Fuck! He knew who she was before he walked into that motel room! He didn't show surprise when he saw who she was. Damn! He'd tricked her into tying herself up so she was helpless, then fucked her. Maybe it was worse when he set her free, and she told him she wanted her master to fuck her. It was certainly condemning, and something she had no defence against.

The one word was sent back to him - 'Master?'

The ball was in his court, and she was in his hands.

She read the short email. 'Mrs Watson, you've been very naughty. Your master will arrive shortly to punish you.'

She looked over her shoulder at the front door, and wondered if he was bluffing, or was he really on his way. Where could she escape to? Thinking about it, maybe having a quick confrontation would be best. Explain to him how dangerous all this was for her. Silly! Adolescence weren't known for their maturity and understanding. What could she hold over him to make sure he kept the secret. Could she pretend it was kidnapping, forced sex, even rape?

Eventually there was a knock at the door. Although expecting it, she still jumped. Thinking that she had become calm and ready for the confrontation, the jumpiness belied such a foolish idea. She got to the middle of the room, when the door opened.

He walked in, and she silently cursed for not locking the door. She recognised him from school, but couldn't remember his name. Maybe that's why she nearly called him master when he walked in. It was foolish to start off like that, nevertheless it was how she was feeling, and that would have to be dealt with.

'What's your name?' she asked, trying to take control of the situation.

'It's not John. Danny,' he smiled.

'What happened must be kept a secret,' she said, and regretted putting it so bluntly.

'I agree. I don't want anyone to know either. We have different reasons, of course,' he pointed out.

'Good. I'm glad you understand. I was afraid, err, anxious, you might want to, err. I mean, I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. This can't continue, of course,' she spluttered.

'It's you who doesn't understand. As I said, we have different reasons to keep it quiet. You have a reputation and career to protect. I have a slave to keep and protect,' he smiled.

She looked him up and down, realising she wasn't dealing with a mere boy after all. He was a confident young man. He'd conquered her mentally and physically earlier, and it looked as if he was going to try it again. This time he had something to blackmail her with. She began to panic.

'No! It's wrong! We can't go there! You can't make me a slave, don't even think it. You're just a school boy, a student at my school. It's probably illegal to do what you did to me. In any case, what we were doing is immoral,' she said, in a pleading tone of voice.

While she ranted at him he walked around the room, discreetly propping cameras on furniture. Ending up close in front of her, he spoke quietly, yet strongly.

'Yes, and you've seen the evidence. I'm sure neither of us want anyone else to see it. That is why you will be doing exactly as I tell you from now on. You've been a naughty teacher, and need to be punished. Despite being a bad girl, I'm going to remain your master, and will train you to be an obedient slave,' he heavily stated.

'On your knees, slave,' he commanded.

'No! I told you, you can't, you can't train me. I'm a teacher, damn it! You're just a student at my school. I'm a mature woman, over twice your age. You can't train me like a pet. I can't obey you, it would be humiliating,' she squirmed before him.

The word, humiliating, caught in her throat. Research had revealed a dark secret, that this was the root cause of wanting to be a slave. Humiliation was sexually exciting, and he was proposing to humiliate her.

'You will do as you are told or be punished, slave,' he heavily stated.

'Please! A teacher can't let a boy spank her for being naughty. It's all wrong! You could just let me go, and forget about it, please!' she whined.

'You need a master, and you chose me. Now I'm your master, so you will do as you are told,' he said.

'Please, no. You're just a boy, you can't keep me as your slave. Please, just let me go free, and I'll not say anything. We'll forget about it, it never happened,' she suggested.

'It happened, and there's no going back. You belong to me now. You wear a slave collar, and name tag from your master's bidding. You agreed to be my slave, so you are my slave,' he told her.

'Please, set me free. I can't be a young boys slave, I'm a mature woman. It will be so humiliating to be a boy's slave. Please, master, please understand, please, master,' she whimpered.

Calling him master was a change of tack, in a desperate attempt at escaping. The hope was that he saw the foolishness of the whole idea. She needed him to agree not to use the video, before leaving the apartment. So he needed to think it through and realise it wasn't feasible. Of course he couldn't keep a teacher as his sex slave, there was no way it would work.

Unfortunately it had the opposite effect upon her. Calling him master pushed her back into that earlier abject state of slavery, in the motel room. A tidal wave of warped feelings washed through her.

By force of character, and from the strength of will in his voice, she wilted. Both his hands rested on her shoulders, and though not much pressure was exerted, her knees gave way.