Teacher Gets a Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, you are going to be fine. I know there are risk, but it's not your time yet. You're only 40 years old. You and I still have a lot left to do. Susan needs her father. You are going to come out if this better than ever."

A few minutes latter they came in to take him to surgery. I gave him a big hug and kiss as they wheeled him away. I cried as they took him away. I said some pretty heavy duty prayers over the next few hours.

Susan came to the waiting room as soon as she got out of school. Jim was still in surgery. Susan was crying, but I did my best to reassure her that everything was going to be ok.

Finally the Doctor came in to talk to us. He said the surgery went well although there was one moment when his blood pressure dropped dangerously low. They were able to get it back up. He took a lot of blood transfusion, but he would be ok.

They allowed us to look in on him in recovery, but not to be shocked at how he looked. He didn't look good. He had all these tubes coming out if him, and all these wires hooked up to his chest. I could tell he was in pain. He tried to smile at us, but had a hard time. We both took his hand and told him how much we loved him.

After that day Jim progressed quickly in his recovery. After he was discharged from the hospital he spent a little over a week recuperating at home. He was chomping at the bit to get back to work. Jim changed his diet, joined a gym, and looks great now. He has quite a few muscles also.

Jim and I did a lot of talking while he was home, but it was the night before he went back to work that we finally reached closure on everything.

We were sitting in bed that night when out of the blue Jim said, "Tell me the truth Jo. Were you turned on that night with Rick? I mean didn't deep down you really want to see what it was like to be with someone else? He was younger than me. He was probably better looking than me. I'm sure he was better endowed than me. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad you didn't, but didn't you think you deserved it after what I did?"

Jim do you remember that night right before I left I asked if you had anything to say? I can tell you that what you said made a huge difference in my attitude. You told me about how you had suffered, and punished yourself. You felt like you had let down your family. You also pointed out to me that I was about to cheat also. Hall Pass or not, I was cheating on you with another man."

"Yes, I remember. It brought back all the pain and guilt I had suffered through when I had the affair. I guess maybe I was warning you about what you would be going through. I don't know if I was really trying to talk you out of it, maybe I was, but I also wanted you to know the consequences." He said.

"I thought about it on my way to his apartment. I thought about it while I was with him. I thought this would give me closure Jim. I realized it wouldn't. All it would do is create even more pain and heartache. At the time that Hall Pass seemed like a good idea. I realized at his apartment that all I did was add insult to injury. I was never turned on by him that night. I wasn't even the least bit wet. He kissed me, touched my breast, and tried to get his hand inside my panties." I said.

"That didn't turn you on Jo? Weren't you curious about what he would feel like inside you?"

"No Jim, I was not turned on. All I could think about was you, and the tears running down your face when I left. You were right. I did plan it, and it would be cheating. I felt so guilty just being there. I knew I had to get out of there, and home to you."

"You saved my life Jo. Your quick action when I had my heart attack saved me."

"Yea, well I blamed myself for you having the heart attack in the first place. I don't know what I would do without you. You almost died Jim. They shocked you three times. I'm just glad your here with me now. You should feel no more guilt for what you did Jim. It is forgotten, and the Hall Pass, which was a reminder, is also gone."

"I love you very much Jo."

"I love you too Jim. Now tell me, did the Doctor say when we could start back to having sex?"

"I think he said we could ease into to it tomorrow. It's getting close to midnight, so maybe we can go ahead and get started now."

I pulled his pajama pants down and gave him a first class blow job. He was getting close to orgasm, but said he wanted to be inside me. I crawled on top of him cowgirl style, and slowly rode him until we both came.

I knew we had a lot of good times ahead.

I never really saw Rick very much after that. He received another mentor, and pretty much avoided me. I hear he has found solace between the legs of this 27 year old cheerleader coach.

Jim takes good care of himself, and gets a checkup twice a year. Our love life became more frequent, and better after all that. After Susan left for college, we really enjoyed outer empty nest. There is not a table, bed, chair, or floor in the house where Jim and I have not made love. I sometimes think back to that night with Rick. What if I had fucked him?

I'm not sure I would be here right now, but I didn't, and I am.