Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had an effect upon him too. Spanking his teacher was a marvellous new experience. This would be a revolutionary practice in class. Whenever a teacher upset the class, she could be put over her desk for a humiliating spanking. Students would certainly be treated with respect then!

One more slap stopped the thrashing around. His teacher was breathing heavily, pressing her thighs together. He could see the puffy lips protruding lewdly between them. The desire to just take her was pulling at him, but he had to see how far he could go.

"Stand up you naughty girl," he told her.

"Sorry sir," Hollie mumbled.

She stood before him squirming like a naughty school girl. It couldn't be helped. The game with the pizza guy had her so stoked up she couldn't shake off the humiliating role. This young guy had spanked her, in her apartment. The feeling of being his naughty airhead girlfriend had thoroughly overtaken her. Lost in the role play, she just stood there, waiting to be played with.

Oh! How she wanted to be played with! So much it hurt!

"You've been a naughty girl. What do you say?" he sternly demanded.

"Sorry I showed off my bottom to the pizza guy, sir," she ruefully admitted.

"You are so naughty, I'm sure you will be showing off your ass to others. I'll have to spank you then," he scolded her.

"Yes, sir. You should spank your naughty girl, to keep her in place," Hollie mischievously replied.

"What do you want now?" he asked, clearly knowing what it was, wondering if she would admit it.

"You know what your naughty girl wants, sir!" she painfully said.

"Say it then," he teased.

"Err, mmmm. Your naughty girl wants a good fucking sir," she mumbled. Hollie blushed and looked down at the floor between her feet, squirming from the deep embarrassment. Her fingers were locked behind her back and she pressed her thighs together.

This young guy was doing something terrible to her. Before him she squirmed with arousal, being reduced to a stupid slut. She lost all control, leaving him in charge of her body and mind. He was playing with her, teasing her into asking for it. It was excruciating knowing she would submit to anything to get what she needed.

"Get undressed," he quietly spoke.

He felt his cock twitch in his jeans. Already hard it now ached to be used. It took a lot of self control not to stroke it through his jeans. A teacher was standing before him vibrating with sexual energy. It was hard to believe this pathetic creature was an authority figure in school.

He had dressed her like a slut of a girl, just to play a naughty game. He hadn't expected her to behave like one. She hesitated with both hands on the top. He looked at her willing her to do it. It was obvious she was reluctant to strip in front of him.

Shit! The gorgeous slut was a teacher, of course she was nervous! She seemed to be fighting herself, reluctant to take this big step. He didn't know what to say; what might encourage her, and what might discourage her. All he knew was that he wanted this beautiful woman.

"Do you want me to spank you," he stated.

He watched her chin drop and her breathing increased to loud gasps. The decision was taken and he had won. The top was slowly pulled up to reveal her breasts. He wanted to lunge at them they were so enticing. The nipples were standing out so hard and luscious they looked as though they needed sucking.

Slowly she loosened and pulled down the skirt. It was a reluctant movement yet a relief to have bared herself to him. Hooking both thumbs into the panties she pulled them down. A great sigh of resignation escaped her mouth. She pouted full red lips at him hoping for approval.

It was humiliating and exciting to be standing naked before a student, while he looked her over. Despite the shame she needed his approval, needed him to be pleased with her.

"What's that? Open your thighs," he demanded.

She couldn't give in to something so rude, but her body moved of its own accord. With a look of anguish on her face, she parted her legs.

"You have a piercing stud," he said.

"Yes, sir," she answered. It was a surprise that she called him sir, but it reflected how she felt. Being his naked, spanked girl left her feeling so very small and fragile.

"You are a slut. A beautiful, gorgeous, slut," he smiled.

"I'm your slut, sir," she murmured. The smile on his face was one of approval, not just lust. It wasn't right to be grateful for this young guy's approval. She was a beautiful woman, not a silly blonde bimbo.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. The audacity of the statement, asking a teacher if she wanted him to fuck her, struck him hard. He was bouncing with sexual excitement.

"Oh! Yes, please fuck me, sir," she wailed. Hollie collapsed upon the sofa, on him, feeling his arms wrap tightly around her naked body. His hot kisses were wonderful. He lifted her up to suck on her sensitive breasts. It was all his, everything, her body and soul were his.

***

Sunday evening soon came around too soon. Stretched out, cuddling on the sofa, they watched a romantic comedy together. It surprised her that he wanted to, as previous boyfriends her own age had been disinterested. She looked at him closely, wondering yet again what she had gotten into. He was an attentive lover and was fun to be with. He was too damn addictive!

"Its time for you to go home," Hollie stated, no longer using the little girly voice. "I need to prepare for Monday. No! You know what will happen, I just can't resist you. Haven't you had enough? Stop it, leave me alone. I'm not a toy," she laughed.

Eventually, after much cajoling, kisses, and teasing, he relented. Hollie tried not to show that she wanted him to stay. It was difficult being tough when she felt so weak. Why did he have to be a student? He was a wonderful lover, and matched her needs so perfectly.

If she could avoid bumping into him during school, it would give her a chance to recover. The impression was that he cared for her, so she had to remind herself he was just an adolescent. He was just playing around, using her to explore his sexual prowess, even though it was in such a delightful way.

As a teacher and a responsible adult, this madness would have to stop. Hollie hoped once in school, she could use her authority to put him in his place. The thought of facing him in school after this weekend of debauchery, was dreadful. Nevertheless it was imperative to halt this affair before she was found out.

12