Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 10

Story Info
Hollie is taken shopping.
9.5k words
4.47
102.9k
31

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop playing with yourself, Cindy. You're such a slut, you can't leave it alone," Roger complained.

"Sorry master," Hollie sheepishly replied.

She looked around realising they hadn't arrived at his apartment, it was a gas station. The naughty fantasy had been so intense she hadn't noticed where they were going. She had better get a hold of herself, yet it was difficult after being so deeply aroused in class. She was still buzzing, desperately needing his cock to pacify the constant ache.

"OK! Fill her up. I guess you want filling up too, but it's the van's turn," he laughed.

Hollie pouted her lips at him, showing a lack of amusement. "Oh! Master, I'm not dressed," she began, then realised it wouldn't make any difference. There was nothing else to wear, except a pair of flat shoes. He intended her to be embarrassed, and after the dire humiliation in class this was nothing.

She was used to him dressing her like a slut. This time he used her students to dress her, which had been terribly humiliating. Hollie knew she had lost her authority and dignity as an adult, as he now controlled everything in her life. It seemed perfectly natural when this young man told her not to play with herself, despite being a mature woman and his teacher.

Thinking of needing his cock would have been outrageous a few weeks ago. Yet she needed it more and more, as she sank further into a condition of disgrace.

She slowly clambered out of the van. Through the thin flats, she felt the rough tarmac underfoot. She was grateful to wear them as the high heels had fallen off somewhere in her classroom. What she didn't like was the feeling of being so small, though worst of all was the skimpy top and short skirt.

Walking in to pay was an ordeal, as she had to pass a group of young Hispanic lads. They made comments about her being a slut and a whore, under their breaths, which she pretended not to hear. In the past they wouldn't have dared, though the way she was dressed would of course invite lewd remarks.

She couldn't even hold her head up as she was thinking of herself as a bad slave girl. On the walk to the counter, the guy was eyeing her up and down with a knowing look. She lifted her head and straightened her back. She was determined to walk out of there with some dignity.

"I'm a proud, attractive slave-girl, looked after by a wonderful master," she whispered to herself. The sensible teachers clothing had been stripped away, together with all her respect and authority. She could at least take some pride in being a dutiful and accomplished slave.

"Hi Cindy, how much?" the guy asked. He leaned his elbows on the counter taking a close look at her cleavage.

Hollie wondered if this was another humiliating test organised by her master, then realised he was looking at the tag on her slave collar, as well as starring down her cleavage. She hated that name, or at least its connotations, especially when dressed like a stupid slut.

"Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" he asked.

"No!" she responded, feeling cross at the obvious line. She was twenty-six and usually dressed her age, or tried to look older in school. This young guy wouldn't have dared to look and speak to her like that, if she had been dressed sensibly as a teacher. He was probably a dropout, doomed to a life of dead-end jobs.

She looked him full in the face, daring him to look down her cleavage, while holding his stare so he couldn't. Being short with a baby-smooth complexion, everyone assumed she was around eighteen. Dressed like a little slut, empowered men with an inflated sense of power over her, as though they had a right to hit on her. Even this big stupid guy thought he had a chance.

"Ten!" she said, with an imperious tone of voice. It was the voice her students dreaded, when they had been making too much noise. She thrust a twenty in his face, with a grimace, almost growling with anger.

"What? Oh, yea," he said, looking flustered. He hadn't been prepared for the almost physical assault. The light tinkle of sound from setting the pump and tilling the cash sounded like a sixties tune.

He turned to her, having had time to recover during the often repeated routine. "Was ten the answer to my question?" he asked, giving her a knowing look.

It was her turn to be confused. She looked at him, easier to read his expression now his face was shaded from the sun. The original cheeky grin creased his face, tinged with a look of smarmy interest. It was the way he held his chin up, that made it a question.

"What?" she asked impatiently, giving him a well practised teacher's glare.

"How much . . . do you charge, Cindy?" he asked. The grin turned to a lusty expression, though underlying it was a boyish hesitancy. He wasn't the man of the world he thought he was.

His words faded into the background noise, melding with the gable of young guys hanging around outside. She recognised him. He was one of her students. Oh shit! Her face dropped the superior seriousness, showing shame and alarm. He hadn't recognised her dressed like a slut, and the name tag put him off too.

"It's OK Cindy! No need to be frightened, I won't tell anyone. I could tell as soon as you walked in," he smirked, looking well satisfied with his street cred.

She willed her body to turn and run. "I, err, just give me ten," Hollie stammered. She held out a shaking hand for the change. She needed to flee, only to be stuck with the automatic routine of waiting for change. She had to get out of there as quickly as possible, before he recognised her.

He walked round the counter with a ten in his hand. There was no cash-cage to unlock, to keep him safely away from her. She just stood there with her hand out for the note. If she ran he would think it unusual, drawing attention to herself, and he might try harder to think where he had seen her.

She was drawing enough attention to herself dressed like a slut. Hollie nearly laughed out loud, stifling the hysterical sound with a fist stuffed in her mouth. What did he say? His words tumbled through her head not making sense. She latched upon a phrase, 'as soon as you walked in'.

He had recognised her! He said he would keep her secret! But at what cost, men always wanted something, and she looked so damnably available. From her hoop earrings down to her stocking toes, she was dressed as an available slut.

He teased her with the note, pulling it back when she reached for it.

"What do I get for this?" he smiled, only it was an unpleasant mixture of lust and meanness. He was too inexperienced to be cool about it. Maybe street walkers worked this area and called in. Damn! He must think she had a part time job as a hooker! She was in enough trouble as it was, without this.

"You've got fresh smooth skin, not like the others. Not on drugs then?" he asked.

Hollie shook her head. Her worst fears had been confirmed. It was a terrible thing having to explain to someone, and far worse having to explain to one of her students, that she wasn't a prostitute. The words wouldn't form in her mouth, as they died in her throat, blocking it with their jagged harsh edges. Instead, she denied she was on drugs, and through silence confirmed she was a hooker.

"I want your ass for a ten," he demanded, gaining courage when she was too frightened to answer. "I've seen you somewhere before, though you must be a new girl working around here," he thought out loud.

He didn't recognise her! He hadn't looked at her properly, not expecting to see his teacher walking in dressed like a prostitute. They obviously shopped in here, perhaps for condoms.

She turned away from him, to hide her face, and to indicate the conversation was over. It was time to leave, with the change or not, it didn't matter. If the damn guy recognised her, still assuming she was a prostitute, she would die of shame.

She was hemmed in by racks of candy and stands of chips, all seeming to conspire to prevent her escape. She felt trapped and lightheaded. She put a hand out to steady her-self on a stack of cardboard boxes. They were only half emptied by the lazy guy. They gave way a little, and she slowly went with them, as though they were deflating.

She was bent over, with the short skirt up, showing off her new silk underwear. It was all on show, stocking tops, suspender straps, and the white panties, rolled between her cheeks. In the van she had wallowed in humiliation, of feeling the sting of her spanked bottom on the seat. She still hadn't pulled the crotch out from between her cheeks.

If he pulled the crotch aside he would find her gaping asshole. It would irrevocably confirm her status as a whore. He lent over her, pushing the crisp green paper into her cleavage. It slid into her breasts, feeling as though he were stabbing her.

If he took her now, her dignity would crumble to dust. She would be nothing but a dirty whore. Willing to let a young guy fuck her ass for next to nothing, she would lose every shred of self-worth.

She tried to push up off the crumbling boxes, desperate to escape. Hollie pushed with arms and legs and the legs won, as her hands sank into the collapsing box.

She felt her bottom rise to meet his jeans. He would surely take that as an offer! She was signalling to him to take her whores asshole. She tried to turn over only his legs were between hers. She was panicking. She was his teacher damn it! He couldn't just help himself to her virgin ass!

It belonged to her master. He had prepared it, so deserved to cum up her bottom. It was her masters, asshole.

He grabbed the back of the blouses collar, pulling her up, almost off the floor.

"Not here, you dirty slut!" he sneered. The Hispanic guys are hanging around by the door. If they see me fucking you, they'll want a piece of your ass too. Could you take them all on?" he asked.

"No! Please, let me go," Hollie whimpered. She felt as squalid as it was possible to get, leaving her feeling small and helpless.

He had a firm hold of her arm, so she could feel his sweat as well as smell it. She looked down, not wanting to show her face. There was nothing she could do, no fight left in her. He could pull her away to a back room, to take her by her back door. This nasty young man had paid for her ass, so thought it was his right to take it. This student was going fuck his teacher's virgin ass!

Looking down she noticed something. The lump in his trousers had gone. He must have cum in his pants!

"No need to turn your nose up at me, Cindy whore. Fuck off with your change, teasing bitch," he told her.

Hollie staggered off up the isle. She made it to the door in a daze, unaware the blouse had pulled open, when he dragged her off the boxes. It was open down to her waist, showing off the bra, with a note stuck in her cleavage.

The guys hanging around the doorway explicitly let her know she was displaying her goods.

"Nice slutty earrings, Cindy," one of them teased.

"Nice tits, white whore," one of them laughed, breathing cigarette smoke in her face.

"Is that all he paid for your ass?" one of them asked.

Hollie elbowed her way through, bringing complaints, though no hands touched her. Perhaps they thought she was protected by a pimp.

She strode to the pump, and took the ten dollars worth. She didn't care about bending over and showing them all she had. She was too angry with them and herself. She was tempted to drag her panties off, and throw them at the nasty bunch whistling at her. Not as an offer, it would be an outrageous show of madness.

She slumped in the seat and meanly crossed her arms, scowling straight ahead.

Roger said nothing, he just pulled away heading home. A couple of times he meant to ask if she met Mick in the store. He had the sense to keep quiet.

***

As soon as they arrived she stripped off and threw the clothes in the trash can. Her young lover might dress her in worse than that, he had done, but they felt too dirty even to wash. He could buy the girl a new outfit, though she suspected he had bought them as part of the game.

Serving him naked as usual, her mood steadied. The routine helped settle her nerves. She had very nearly had her ass raped. Though she could never have complained about it, even if she wasn't a teacher; circumstances were against her. She looked like a whore and acted like one. As far as that young guy was concerned, she had given him a price for her ass. It would have made her a very cheap whore.

She had been stoked up all afternoon, and then almost set alight in that grimy store.

She was calm now, under her master's control, ready to serve him. Offloading all her worries and responsibilities onto him, she was happy at his feet. She thought of asking him if he would keep her locked up here, safely out of trouble, for the next two weeks.

"You OK?" he asked, while stroking her long hair.

"Yes, master, thank you master," she smiled back. A look of bliss reflected how she felt. Her master appreciated her beauty and her obedience, and in return gave her everything she needed.

"Over my lap, Cindy," he told her. "It looks sore from that spanking," he said.

The soothing cold ointment helped, but it was how he was doing it that had the most effect. Every crease and crevice was explored. Light touches caressed her bottom, thighs, and between the legs.

Both hands concentrated on her most sensitive places, while she fantasised over what could have been this afternoon. That afternoons nasty, humiliating experiences, came flooding through her mind, with what might have happened. One after another strangers were taking her. The three brothers had her all at once, taking a hole each, using her like nothing more than a sex-doll.

All afternoon she had been worked up and let down. She couldn't hold back any longer. She lifted her head and wailed like a wild animal. She let go completely. The orgasm hit her hard, reverberating through her body and mind.

At last she came back to the present. Her master was still playing with his toy, her body. Her breasts felt sore, so he must have been squeezing them tight, during her orgasm. His fingers must have been penetrating her deeply, though now it was a gentle massage.

If only she could spend the rest of the evening like this. Being played with by her master was so delightful it made up for all the bad experiences of the day. All could be forgiven, as the world became a wonderful place again.

***

Using the word 'master' had started out as a joke, became a throw away line, then it became an established habit. Now it defined their relationship. Roger was talking as though he expected her to stay for the entire summer break, though she couldn't see how it could continue, when his parents returned in two weeks.

Their return would give her the rest of the summer to recover from this madness. Her mind drifted on a wave of pleasure, washing away all worldly cares and practical issues.

"Wake up Cindy," Roger nudged her.

"Your slave wasn't asleep master, just day dreaming. Your hands are doing such wonderful things to your slave, master," Hollie sighed.

"I have another toy for you," he said.

"Isn't your slave a good enough toy, that she needs attachments, master," she teased.

"I'm proud of my beautiful slave, never doubt that. Even if she is a dreadful slut at times," he cajoled her.

Hollie stiffened at the rebuke, feeling hurt at the reminder of how she had behaved in class. If he knew her thoughts over Anne's brothers, he would be shocked. Dare she tell him what nearly happened in the gas station?

"Your slave is a dreadful slut, master, she needs to be controlled, master," Hollie murmured, trying to placate him. She reasoned he had turned her into this wanton sex fiend, but it didn't help her feel any better. She felt it was sordid and all so badly true. She let out a long deep sigh.

She felt his fingers pushing into her open asshole, lubricating it with grease. She knew what this meant, and was both thrilled and appalled. It didn't hurt, so she assumed he was no longer using larger butt-plugs. She was ashamed to find her bottom was now stretched large enough for his cock.

The indignity of having her asshole stretched on a student's whim would have to be gotten over. So far he hadn't used her body so crudely, so her bottom was still virginal. She hoped it would return to normal once she was free.

She slid off his knees onto the floor. For a moment she wondered what he had put between her legs, but pushed it out of her mind. She needed to concentrate on pleasuring her master. Hollie had thought this to be a loathsome task, before meeting Roger. She soon began to relish it, until it became a delight.

On hands and knees before him, she prepared for a slaves duty, pleasuring her master. It had become more pleasurable for both of them, each time she took him into her mouth. This was no longer a bad thing to do, as she became an expert at giving her master pleasure.

Too soon he was looking down to see his sperm filling her tongue. She sat back on her haunches, with thighs spread, head back, and mouth open. She held the position so well, she resembled a sculpture. The sex slave, or the harem girl, might be the title, if she had been squatting on a plinth in an art gallery.

He wondered if she realised how deeply she had taken on the role of slave.

"You can swallow, Cindy," he told her. "Be careful how you stand," he reminded her.

A tingle ran across the back of her thighs, stimulating the soft flesh that was still sensitive, from his teasing fingers. Looking over a shoulder she saw something there, not understanding what it was.

"Look in the mirror," he told her.

Examining her back she saw a ponytail rise between her cheeks, to fall loose down to the back of her thighs. Moving her bottom from side to side swished the tail, tickling her bare legs.

"Walk around to get used to it," Roger suggested.

When she walked it swished from side to side, moving the butt plug, rubbing the walls of her anus. The devilish thing was humiliating and stimulating. It was so provocative and demeaning she wanted to shout out load in protest.

"Master, does your slave really have to wear such an undignified thing? I'm already your obedient slave, master," she pointed out.

It didn't occur to her she was thinking about being freed, and how deeply she accepted being his obedient slave. The fall from grace had been paid for with intense sex games, and her moral rectitude had been washed away in a deluge of deep arousal.

Before she could walk back to him he ordered her. "On your hands and knees Cindy. Tonight you're my lovely little pet. Crawl over here, pet-girl," Roger ordered.

She looked rebellious for a moment, then capitulated. This was yet again pushing her beyond her limits, even though they had fallen so damnably low.

With her bottom in the air the tail swished back and forth, with delicious sweeps across her bottom and thighs. It rhythmically moved the butt plug, implanted deep inside. Little sounds of anguish were prised between her clenched teeth, as she wiggled across the floor.

She made it despite the soreness, to kneel at his feet, swishing the tail as ordered. Hollie began to feel vibrations inside both bottom and vagina. They were becoming pleasant. Damn! Her master had done it again to her. He was humiliating her, and stimulating her body, all at the same time.

She prepared the master's supper with great difficulty, while the decadent thing kept her on a high. So now even when he wasn't touching her, she was being stimulated. Continuously, without respite, her body was being teased. It was still early in the evening when she fell at his feet to beg him.

"Please master. Either remove this thing or take me. I need to feel you inside me. I need to cum, feeling you deep inside your cunt. Please, master," Hollie begged.