Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 12

Story Info
After the party.
8.6k words
4.53
72.6k
27

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the party

Hollie got up early with time alone to think. Last night Roger made tender love to her, leaving her feeling like a princess rather than a slave. Perhaps not a princess, as she was wearing chains. The love making had been deeply satisfying, and dirty. She remembered screaming obscenities at one point, which were certainly not lady like.

She needed to stop playing at being a slave! She felt trapped in a vicious circle, which was tightening around her more effectively than the chains. The longer she remained this boys slave, the more she left moral decisions to him. Abandoning her morals meant she was free to behave like a slut. As a slut she needed to be his sex slave, and so it went on in ever decreasing circles.

With so many close calls, there had been enough warnings to stop this madness. Promising Roger to be his slave for life was going too far. It must end today!

"You're dressed, Cindy," Roger said in surprise. The modest dress didn't hide the slave collar, though her name tag was tucked in out of sight.

"Yes master," Hollie demurely answered. She dare not upset him for she needed the chains to be removed and a lift to the apartment. Being dependent upon him didn't help.

"Why?" he asked.

"I need a lift to my apartment," she quietly said.

"You said you needed to stay with me. You even promised to be my faithful slave," he calmly stated.

"I can't," she said; trembling like a leaf. She stood away from him, not daring to get close.

"What's the matter, Cindy?" he soothingly spoke.

"I keep getting into dangerous situations," she started to explain.

It wasn't right to say he got her into them. He was only eighteen, and she was twenty-six. She was a responsible teacher and an experienced woman. It wasn't his fault she was getting carried away on an appalling need to be humiliated.

"It's not your fault," she started again, and faltered.

It sounded like a familiar line, when breaking up with a boyfriend. This had been more intense and exciting than that kind of relationship. She had felt more alive than at any time in her whole life. It was too powerful to handle, otherwise she might have said it was enjoyable. It was sometimes, lots of the time.

"I'm afraid. Afraid of what's happening to me," she said, knowing the truth had been reached at last.

"I've been called Cindy so often I'm beginning to forget my name," she blustered, groping for an explanation.

"I'll look after you, Cindy. I can and I will. You will be my slave, with nothing to worry about, nothing at all," Roger said, while moving slowly toward her.

"Please don't touch me, I'll be lost if you do," she groaned.

He stopped right in front of her, allowing her to continue. "Tell me, tell me everything," he encouraged.

For a moment she hesitated. As though a gag had been removed the words came tumbling out. Not always in the right order, and even when they were, they didn't always make sense, though everything had an intense meaning.

As though completing a marathon she began running out of puff. She took a deep breath looking at Roger with a seriously worried look. She had told him everything, all her worries and fears. She felt pathetic, for it was her own fault for getting into this strange predicament.

"I've become an uncontrollable slut. I'm so easily aroused to the point of, well, you know what happens. I feel as though my whole life is out of control," she sighed, signalling an end of the outpouring. It was only then she realised they were sitting on the sofa together.

"I'll control you, and I'll master you, Cindy. You asked me to remember?" Roger reminded her.

"It's not right. Yes, I enjoyed some, a lot of what happened. It has been the most stimulating time of my life," she admitted, and took a deep breath. "You did the most wonderful things to me, I can't bring myself to describe," she solemnly stated. "I've got to go, or I'll never recover. Please, let me go, and wish me well. I don't want to sneak away while you're out," she moaned.

"I can't let you go! Anyway, there's no where for you to go now," he said, shrugging his shoulders. Roger closely looked at her face, seeing a growing determination. Without saying a word, he made up his mind. She must have seen it in his eyes, for she made to get up, and to at least put some space between them.

He grabbed the chains and collar. Pulled her over his knee and tightened the chains. She was wearing a full Sirik, something new. It took awhile, as she was struggling, and not playfully like last night.

"Please, let me go! I can't stay like this, please master. I'll visit you, honest, just let me have some time alone. I'm falling into being a real slave, I can't think straight with all these things you do to me," Hollie shouted.

"Keep still!" Roger said, and slapped her bottom.

"Let me go!" she yelled, while kicking at him. Her hands were tight together behind her back, so all she could do was ineffectively wave her legs around.

Eventually he had the chains tight about her body, pulling her limbs into a hog-tie position. They had played at it before, now it was for real. She was his prisoner.

"Please Roger, let me go!" Hollie complained. She couldn't get angry with him, nor could she be fearful, knowing him so well. This had been fun before, but now she needed to escape, before it was too late.

"Please master, if you love me you'll let me go. Just for a few days. I promise to come back to you. I'm afraid of what's happening to me. I've changed. I used to be a nice girl, now I'm a slut. I can't help it. I'm juicing all the time. Oh! Hell! I am now," she whined.

Roger put his hand between her legs and wiped her smooth engorged sex. He put his hand under nose, cupping her chin, preventing her from turning away.

"Smell your arousal, Cindy. Lick it from my hand," he ordered.

"Yes, master, sorry master," Hollie stammered.

"You are a sexy slut, always ready for sex. You need your master to control you and look after you," he soothed.

Hollie felt the chains tight about her body, feeling physically controlled as well as mentally.

"Please, master. Will you let me go, for a rest? If I stay in my apartment and lock the door, I won't speak to anyone, I promise," Hollie urgently pleaded.

"I wasn't joking when I told you. I've cancelled the lease on your apartment and all your belongings are in storage," he told her.

Hollie jerked her whole body around, trying to roll off his lap.

"No! How could you? Please tell me it's not true. How do you expect me to return to school like this in the fall? I need somewhere to be alone and recuperate. I'm your teacher, I have responsibilities, I can't live here," Hollie squeaked, as her voice nearly gave up.

She was trying to ignore the chains and that she was laying naked over a students lap. She couldn't give up now. She would have to stand up to him, though that could only be achieved with words. The chains wouldn't budge, but she was determined to move him into set her free.

"An email has been sent with your resignation to the school, and they have accepted it," he stated.

"No! No! No! You can't do this to me! You've taken away my job, my apartment, everything has gone. My life is fading away to nothing. What have you done to me?" Hollie wailed in anguish. The thrashing of her body slowed as her breathing laboured heavily.

It was difficult to keep his teacher in place over his lap, but at least she was tiring. He decided to hit her with the rest.

"You know what I've done to you, Cindy. I've made you my slave. This morning I'm going to close your bank accounts and tidy up loose ends," Roger explained. He felt her stiffen, and the sound of a pitiful cry was loud compared to his soft voice.

"Master, please, no! Give me back my life. You've had your fun, we both have. It was just a game, and it's got to end now. Please let me go. I was your teacher, and you've taken everything away. You've gone too far, this has got to stop. You won't get away with it," Hollie pleaded with all the feeling she had left.

Her mind was becoming numb with shock. At every step along the route to this she had meant to end the game. She thought he was just a young guy playing around with an older woman, but this was going too far. She was afraid he might get away with it. She lay exhausted over his knee, feeling humiliated from being helpless, in chains, reduced to being this young guys slave.

"Your neighbours think you're going travelling, not that they cared much. The school thinks you're going back to your home town. You were only here one term, so they will forget you soon enough," Roger sternly informed her.

He was a clever student and so it shouldn't have been a surprise that he had planned it all so well. Her young lover had trapped her with wonderful sex, and now he had captured her as a slave.

Hollie was breathing heavily, and was rubbing her thighs together. She rubbed her breasts on his knee, pinching her nipples on the piercing rings. Roger idly turned the large hoop earrings, while calmly explaining the position.

She was held by the Sirik gripping her body in a tight embrace. Her movements were limited, and frantic. He knew the signs so well, she was desperate to orgasm.

"The slave collar is permanent, and so are you. Renew your promise, to your master, Cindy," Roger demanded.

"Please let me cum," Hollie protested. "I need to cum, please Roger," Hollie screeched.

It was a surprise to hear his name spoken after such a long time being called master. He slapped her bare bottom, and felt her whole body quiver.

"You forget yourself, slave," he warned her.

"Sorry master. Your slave needs to cum master, please!" Hollie plaintively screeched.

"What are you, Cindy?" he asked.

"Cindy is just a slave, and needs her master. Cindy belongs to master. Cindy is a permanent slave girl, forever," Hollie promised. "Please, master, let Cindy cum!" she wailed.

He pulled on the piercing rings in her sex, twisting them, eliciting delightful twinges of pain. Feeling his fingers play her tune brought her closer to the edge of a massive orgasm. She yelped with delight knowing her master was playing her like a musical instrument. She was a highly strung violin, vibrating with passion.

A finger was circling her asshole, tuning it up, as though it were a glass. Her wailing voice sounded brittle, ready to crack. Fingers were pressing and stroking her clit, drumming vibrations into her belly. A hand cupped her breast, pinching the nipple and piercing rings.

He kissed and licked her back, biting upon her cheeks. Her whole body was in a crescendo, so very near exploding. Her mouth was wide open panting a moaning song of need. Her body was an orchestra of sensation and he was the conductor, in complete control of her performance.

She desperately needed the finale, though wanted the intense feelings to last forever. As though her whole being overlooked a precipice she hovered at a peak in the performance. Panting guttural sounds she tried to shout, I'm there, I'm going to cum,' only the song was just a wail. It was a Pink Floyd track, with vibrato.

It was no electrical storm, with flashing lights and distant booms. She fell. Into the chasm her body crashed. It closed in on her pulling the universe in with her, so nothing existed except the orgasm. It sucked the life from her body, in a mini-death. Blackness.

A re-birth, alive and breathing, she sucked in air. The touches to her body seemed far away, and were pleasant, less intense. Nice feelings, nice sensations, as the world around her became focused.

As she sobbed he held her tight, kissing her tears and stroking her hair. She had wished for him to keep her safe, now he got to keep her.

She felt her resistance floating away, leaving a familiar warm glow of freedom. It was true. She need not worry about anything at all, while being Cindy the slave girl. She was re-born, as Cindy, into a new exciting world. Still bound tight by the Sirik, she was helpless as a new born baby.

"You must have enjoyed that, you squirted over my trousers," Roger laughed.

Hollie lay across his lap, slowly recovering. He moved her along the sofa, so her head was in his lap. "Lick them clean, squirt girl," he smiled, and kissed the nape of her neck.

He undid his fly and pulled his hard cock out. He lifted her head, letting it slide down its length, into his groin. She could hardly move her head so he began to move his hips up and down, fucking her face, as though she were a sex doll.

Hollie knew when she was beaten, so gave in. There would be another opportunity, and would have to plan her escape more thoroughly next time.

Hollie and Roger settled down together as master and slave. As young irresponsible lovers they played games and chased around like happy carefree youths. Hollie was always the one to be chased and caught. Being caught, while pretending to be a runaway slave, was delicious. She never knew if the punishment was to be a long slow sexual adventure, or a spanking and a hard fucking. Either way she revelled in the freedom from worrying if it was right or wrong, for her master decided everything.

Like ordinary people they shopped for groceries. Under the casual dress she wore chains as a reminder of what she was. The Sirik was kept for home attire. The naughty secret, while pushing a trolley like everyone else, was a thrill.

When the excitement got too much for her, she would bend over in a store to flash her bare ass. Sometimes she would lift up the dress to show off the chains and her closely shaved pussy. Everyday tasks were fun and exciting. Even cleaning house was made into a game, while naked and being teased by him. He would run his hands over her body, sensitising it then leave her to get on with the chores. Keeping her in a state of arousal was cruel and exciting. Eventually she would beg her master to fuck his cunt.

Hollie ran to the door to answer it, keen for him to see how she had re-arranged the furniture. He had been up at the main house checking everything was being taken care of by the cleaner, and to read through the mail.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. She quickly stooped over trying to hide her naked body as best she could. The gardener stood before her staring.

"Is Roger there, Cindy, I need to speak to him," Benny asked. He didn't turn away. Instead he just smiled at the naked young girl, who looked surprised and embarrassed. "We knew he had a girlfriend, but not such a beauty," the guy teased.

Hollie turned, flashing her bare ass at him, before remembering her master was up at the main house. "My, err, he's at the house," Hollie stammered.

"Stand up straight girl, you'll get a stoop bent over like that," he sternly said. He was smiling revealing it was just a joke.

"Sorry sir," Hollie replied, and stood up with arms at her sides. She immediately reacted to his tone of voice without thinking. Her face flushed red, and she could feel the warmth spread down her neck to her breasts. Her feet crossed themselves as she pulled her thighs together.

She looked down in a demure pose, if that was possible while being naked before a stranger. She looked and felt like a naughty girl, having lost the teacher's authoritative persona completely.

Benny's smile rapidly faded. He looked around as though he might be in trouble. He had only been joking, not expecting the young girl to do it. Rather, he thought she would bolt inside, to run away from him. He just wanted a better look at her beautiful heart shaped ass.

"Turn around, lets take a look at you," he firmly said.

Hollie was in turmoil. She knew this was wrong, but couldn't help obeying a firm voice, as though it were a command. For the last week they had thoroughly lived the relationship of master and slave, leaving her defenceless. Besides, she was evidently a naked slave girl, so had to obey.

She turned around slowly while he ogled her perfect smooth skin. Everything was agonisingly on show to him. He was around the same age, yet she felt like a young teen, meaning the older man had authority over her. Obeying an adult was automatic, so she had to give in to him.

Benny thought he might have a heart attack, with his pulse racing so fast, and the thumping in his chest. He had never seen anything so beautiful, almost beyond sexual. If she had been dressed he might have lusted over her, knowing she was beyond him; way out of his class.

She was naked and vulnerable, looking like an innocent angel. It gave him a nervous twitch as well as a hard on. Despite the hardness in his dirty jeans he had to leave, before he broke the spell she seemed to be in. She might scream and get him in trouble.

"I'll go to the house then," he mumbled. Looking back over his shoulder he intently watched her. She backed away inside, head still down, and closed the door. The image of a golden angel was burnt into his retina and mind. His feet took him back to the garden shed, where he had to relieve the aching lump in his jeans.

Safely inside their private world Hollie giggled. She felt naughty and mischievous. She also felt sorry for the poor guy.

They were sitting outside a restaurant and bar, enjoying the sun, with a glass of juice. They were quietly watching ordinary, boring people walk by. They made up stories about the couples.

"Look at the way she's talking to him, she's obviously his slave," Roger smiled.

"Those two have been at it all day by the way her hair looks," Hollie laughed.

"Hi Cindy, would you like a top up?" the young waitress asked.

The waitress was younger, though Hollie deferred to her, acting out the age she felt.

Seeing a couple drinking wine, reminded Hollie she could go to the bar. Her master couldn't, so they were restricted to soft drinks. Not that it mattered. She didn't have Id on her, so wouldn't get very far, especially as she was dressed like a teen.

"You two look happy," the woman said. She was standing over them waiting for her husband. "Make the most of it while you can, these are the best years of your life," she mused. "A sweet name, Candy," she laughed.

"My name's Cindy," Hollie corrected her.

"Well, you look after your Cindy doll, young man. She looks a cute little thing," the woman said.

Her foot caught on a table leg, and she swayed slowly forward. Neither she nor Roger could react fast enough, though it looked to be happening in slow motion. A large pair of soft breasts land in Rogers face. It felt as though he was in a pillow fight.

His nose was in her deep cleavage, almost smothering him. He put his hands on her hips and eased her back. He wanted to smile at her but kept his face straight.

"Sorry, I guess I'm a bit top heavy," she chuckled. "Stay off the wine until after dinner," she advised.

Hollie wanted to push the stupid woman off the high heels onto her ass. As though the weather god read her mind, a gusting breeze lifted the colourful dress up around her hips. The woman swayed but didn't fall. For a moment the hem was held there, showing off a pair of long shapely legs. The white triangle of panties was framed, by a corset with black straps pulling taught on stocking tops.

Seeing Roger's smile of appreciation, Hollie looked at the hour glass figure with envy. She was top heavy but carried it well. If she had been blonde the woman could have been a Munroe pin up.

"Don't envy these, little girl. They are a nuisance. You have your youth and your beautiful skin, and a full life ahead of you," she smiled at Hollie. She patted Hollie on the head, not meaning to be patronising.

Hollie was trying to think of something witty to say, to assert herself. It was so difficult having become used to obeying orders. The woman's husband led her away before Hollie could be more deeply embarrassed.