Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Jocelyn's further humiliation at the hands of colleagues.
30.5k words
4.71
103.6k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

Teacher Jocelyn's Further Humiliation

After further discussion with the Singaporean student who initially contacted me about his fantasies which inspired the first story. He contacted me again to tell me how much he enjoyed the first Jocelyn story and to ask if I would write a follow up.

The following is the story of the teacher's further humiliation together with the increasing sexual liberation of some of the students.

Around three months had passed since her humiliating punishment in the classroom. Gavin, Yi-Ling and the rest of the class had all graduated and gone on to university.

Jocelyn's fear of the rest of the school discovering the compromising pictures of her or rumours spreading about what had happened in the classroom that memorable day slowly faded, and she began to feel more secure and less fearful of losing her job.

During the past three months, the only reminder during school time of how her career could be at risk were the frequent sexual demands made of her by the head of year Mr Lee. Even though he liked to humiliate her by making her display herself obscenely to him in his office, he usually only demanded a blow job from her during the day saying that it was less messy for him than fucking her. On the occasional times when he had demanded to penetrate her he would insist that once he had ejaculated inside her she should use her mouth to thoroughly clean his penis. The only time that she found this almost too much was after he had penetrated her rectum.

She had lost count of the number of times she had returned to teaching her class in the afternoon with the taste of Mr Lee's semen still in her mouth.

Jocelyn's greatest torment was that although she knew she was being taking advantage of and sexually abused, deep down she enjoyed it. Her initial reluctance and natural shyness sometimes felt too much to bear as she obeyed Mr Lee's depraved instructions but, she could not deny that after degrading herself and then satisfying his selfish sexual needs she would leave his office fully aroused and, as soon as she was alone, bring herself to a shuddering climax replaying her latest humiliation in her mind.

To the rest of the school and her colleagues she was a model teacher. Her students all enjoyed her lessons and, amongst her male colleagues she was secretly referred to as the 'Ice Princess' because of her innocent good looks and the impression that none of them would ever be able to seduce her.

The only other reminder of her earlier sexual digression was Gavin who, although now at university, had recently started to see her from time to time.

The first time was early one Saturday evening. It was still light outside as Jocelyn finally finished marking her class's homework. It had been an exceptionally hot day and, as she did most weekends when marking homework and spending time at home, was wearing just a silk dressing gown. It felt cool and soft against her naked body and was very comfortable in the heat.

The doorbell rang and, wondering who it could be, she quickly checked that the dressing gown was fully wrapped around her before cautiously opening the front door.

Gavin had been feeling horny all day and, having previously realised how submissive his favourite old teacher was, knew exactly where he could relieve his aching erection. During the walk to her house he had checked out the compromising pictures he had of her on his phone but his desire to see her naked body for real was overwhelming.

As Jocelyn opened and peered round the half open door she saw him standing there smiling broadly at her. Seeing that it was him she opened the door fully and then stood in the doorway.

"Hi Jocelyn, how's my favourite teacher?" As he spoke she watched his gaze check her out from head to toe. She glanced down at her chest, worried that her nipples might be visible through the fine silk before looking up again and saying, "I'm very well thanks, please come in."

"No thanks, I haven't got long." He paused for a moment and then continued, "are you naked beneath the dressing gown?"

She blushed as she replied quietly, "yes."

She felt herself frozen to the spot as he reached forward and grabbed at the silk tie that held the robe together. The knot was already loose and with one sharp tug the two ends of the waist tie fell apart.

"No Gavin, not on my doorstep. Someone will see."

Her pleas were in vain as he gripped the gown on either side and pulled it open to reveal her naked body. She just stood there passively, nervously glancing

from side to side, fearful of being seen by her neighbours, as his eyes drank in the sight of her exposed pert breasts and her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

Still nervous of being seen she tried to object when Gavin said, "take it off Jocelyn."

"But, someone------"

"Just take it off now!"

Gavin felt his erection twitch as Ms Lui, just the figment of his lustful imagination until a short while ago, obediently did as he asked.

He felt his excitement mounting as he watched her shrug off the dressing gown letting it crumple to the floor. He revelled in the look of submission on her face; her flushed cheeks and the way her beautiful eyes were cast down at her feet.

He reached down and unzipped himself; swiftly easing out his erection as he said, "get on your knees Jocelyn and suck me."

Again, she pleaded quietly, "inside; please, just come inside and I'll do whatever you want without the risk of a neighbour or somebody else catching us."

She was still protesting weakly as he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees.

"No Jocelyn, you'll suck it here, on your doorstep. Now do it!"

He knew that he wouldn't last long as he felt her warm mouth obediently envelope the throbbing head of his erection.

Jocelyn felt very vulnerable but knew that the faster she could satisfy him the sooner this humiliation and the risk of being caught would be over.

She ran her tongue over the head of his erection; tracing the outline of her ex-student's helmet and tasting the slight salty staleness.

Gavin grabbed her head and held it firmly as he started to thrust deeper into her mouth. He felt and heard her gag a few times as the head of his erection crashed into the back of her throat but that just added to his excitement and arousal. He quickly gained a steady rhythm, fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy.

Jocelyn sensed his growing urgency and readied herself for him to ejaculate.

He could feel his semen rising as he thrust in and out of her willing mouth. He gripped her head more tightly as his last few thrusts forced his penis into her throat and then, with a shuddering few strokes, his hot semen flooded into her throat and mouth.

Jocelyn was thankful that he released his grip on her head almost immediately allowing her to pull back a little and avoid choking as she desperately swallowed the initial flood. Her mouth filled with his semen and she felt it trickle out from either side of her mouth.

Gavin then pulled out quite quickly and, gripping his penis tightly, rubbed it a few more times and splashed the last of his load onto her face. She remained kneeling and he stood still for a few seconds before, wiping the last drops of his spunk into her hair, he quickly put his penis back inside his trousers, said "thanks Jocelyn", and walked off into the early evening leaving her naked and kneeling on her doorstep with semen trickling down her chin and across her face.

She heard footsteps nearby and as she grabbed frantically for her dressing gown heard her next-door neighbour say, "hello Jocelyn. "It's been a hot day hasn't it?" And then, "good evening," as she heard him open his front door and go inside.

She grabbed the dressing gown and shuffled back inside the house; closing the front door and fearful of how much her neighbour had seen.

Her neighbour was the school caretaker and general handyman called Andy. He was a big guy and nearing retirement age. Since she had moved in next door to him he had always been very helpful and friendly. She would occasionally invite him in for a coffee during the weekends and enjoyed his company. He was like a father figure to her until later that same night when her doorbell rang for the second time that evening.

After the earlier doorstep experience with Gavin she had washed her hair and cleaned herself up. She was still wearing the silk dressing gown and, as before, was totally naked beneath.

She checked that the silk sash was securely tied around her waist and then went to see who was at the door. As soon as she realised it was Andy she panicked a little as she wondered what if anything he had seen earlier on. Quickly opening the door, she said a little nervously, "Andy, nice to see you. How can I help?"

"I was just feeling a little lonely," he said, "and wondered if you were also in need of some company and a chat."

Jocelyn's earlier anxiety melted away as she looked at his kindly face and warm smile and said, "Yes I would love that. Please come in Andy and excuse my state of undress."

"Thanks Jocelyn."

He followed her into the house, closing the door behind him. She led him into her living room and offered him a seat in one of her arm chairs.

One thing that struck her as a little odd was the fact that he was carrying a bag of what looked like groceries which he placed at the side of the chair.

He saw her puzzled expression and said, "I popped out to the supermarket again after I saw you earlier and have come straight here instead of dropping the bag off at home."

It seemed kind of strange, but she just dismissed it as she said, "can I get you a cold beer or something?"

"A beer would be great."

He watched her walk out to the kitchen and, as he had done on many occasions admired the sexy movement of her pert backside as she walked. He suspected that she was naked beneath her dressing gown which was confirmed when she walked back in with two beers and he saw how her bra free breasts joggled beautifully beneath the fine silk and he could also just make out the dark outline and protuberance of her nipples.

Jocelyn noticed how he was looking at her; something that she had never noticed him do before.

She handed him the beer and taking a seat opposite him, held up her glass and said, cheers, here's to a pleasant evening.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be," he said, with a huge grin.

The room was silent for a few minutes as they sipped their beer. Andy gazed at Jocelyn as he finally made up his mind to go ahead with an idea that had filled his head ever since secretly watching her earlier with Gavin on her door step.

Suddenly and without any warning, he looked at her and said, "I saw everything you did earlier on with that student."

Jocelyn nearly choked on her beer as he continued, "I saw you acting like a slut, kneeling stark naked and sucking his dick. I'm sure that the school would disapprove of such behaviour, even with an ex-student."

As he spoke he saw her cheeks flush and a look of panic spread over face.

"Please don't report me to the school," she pleaded.

"That all depends on what happens during the rest of this evening," he replied.

"Gazing down at her feet she said softly, "I'll do to you what I did to the student if it will stop you reporting me."

"Maybe," said Andy, "but I want more than that to keep me quiet."

There was silence for a few minutes as Andy remembered all the times he had watched Ms Lui making her way around the school. Ms Lui, with her pert breasts thrust forward and her slightly too short for school skirts. He'd heard the way some of the male teachers talked about her behind her back. Exchanging views on how they would love to see her naked body and what they would do to her. These conversations were always concluded with a reluctant acceptance that the 'Ice Princess' was above all that and would never jeopardise her career with any kind of scandal.

He then stood up from the chair and unzipped his fly, all the while watching Jocelyn's expression, which was one of defeat and submission.

She watched as he pulled out his semi-erect penis before sitting back down.

"As you can see, Jocelyn, I'm not fully aroused yet. Your job now is to help me fulfil one of my many fantasies involving you and make me hard."

She felt embarrassed by his admission that he had sexual fantasies about her and that she had no choice, saying, "What do you want me to do?

"Stand up, take off your dressing gown and show me your body"

She shyly reached down to the silk tie around her waist and unfastened it. Then, glancing at Andy's semi erect penis, she eased the dressing gown from her shoulders and then let it crumple to the floor.

She watched his penis quickly grow and stiffen as he gazed appreciatively at her naked body. She flinched at his coarse language as he said, "you have great tits Jocelyn. Show me how you caress them when you are alone and masturbating and then you can show me your cunt."

She cupped her breasts in each hand and gently squeezed them while at the same time teasing her nipples.

She noticed that Andy was now gripping his full erection and slowly masturbating as he said, "come here Jocelyn."

She walked over to him and stood next to the chair he was sitting in.

She tensed as she felt his hand touch the inside of her knee and then move slowly up between her legs.

"Open your legs Jocelyn."

She shifted her feet apart a little and then gasped as his hand ran swiftly up to her crotch, cupping her fleshy vulva in his old calloused hand.

She felt his finger start to probe between her outer lips ashamed by the wetness she could feel oozing from her.

Andy chuckled as he pushed a finger slowly into her wetness saying, "so the 'Ice Princess' has a hot wet cunt! Now reach down and pass me my bag of groceries."

He let his finger slip out from her as she stooped down, picked up the bag and passed it to him.

She watched as he delved into the bag and pulled out a large cucumber. He held it up and said, "Take this and go back to your chair."

She did as she was told, taking the cucumber and then going back to the chair opposite.

"Now sit in the chair, rest the cucumber between your tits, then lean back and spread your legs."

She watched him, still slowly stroking his erection, as she sat down and did as he asked.

She let her knees fall open and watched Andy focus his gaze between her legs.

Despite feeling embarrassed by exposing herself to him in such a brazen way she felt pleased with herself until he said quite sternly, "that's no good. I need your cunt more exposed."

She began to spread her knees further, but he stopped her saying, "move your arse toward the front edge of the cushion."

She shuffled her buttocks forward until he said, now lift your legs up over the arms of the chair.

As she struggled to lift one foot over one arm and then the other foot over the opposite arm it reminded her of her visits to the gynaecologist only this was much more embarrassing to be so exposed to her aging next-door neighbour.

Finally, she found a comfortable position with her feet dangling down either side of the arm chair; if having your pussy gaping wide open in full view of your once totally trusted old neighbour could ever feel comfortable.

"That's much better Jocelyn. Now use your fingers to make yourself nice and wet then start fucking that lovely looking cunt of yours with the cucumber."

She remained motionless for a moment but, sensing his impatience, lowered her hand down between her wide-open thighs and started to play with herself. She felt embarrassed by the fact that being humiliated like this was arousing her so much but over the past months she had come to accept that this was how she was.

"That's it Jocelyn, tease your clit and finger yourself."

Andy continued to slowly masturbate as the object of his fantasies did exactly as asked.

He could see her juices oozing from of her gaping labia as he then said, "now use both hands and pull your cunt wide open for me."

He watched excitedly as she did as he asked. She used a finger from each hand to pull her labia further apart.

"As far as you can Jocelyn. I want to see inside that soft pink cunt of yours."

She pulled herself open feeling like a cheap whore but also very aroused.

"You're doing well Jocelyn. Now fuck yourself with the cucumber."

She moved one of her hands up from between her legs and gripped the cucumber. She held it up and was worried about its size. Her tiny hand could not fit around the thickness of this large green skinned vegetable or more accurately, fruit.

It was much fatter than any penis she had seen but one end narrowed down to a smaller diameter of only an inch or so. She decided that she would try to insert this part first.

She brought the cucumber down over her belly and then held it such that the narrower end was brushing over her wet parted lips.

Andy remained silent as he stroked his dick. Almost in disbelief that she would do exactly as he asked.

She stroked the narrower end back and forth between her wet lips, spreading her juices over it. Despite her humiliating position she had to admit it felt quite good. Her own arousal was growing as she imagined she was about to be penetrated by a real monster penis.

She closed her eyes and started to imagine a handsome young man seducing her. He was naked with a large strong broad chest, but the overwhelming feature of this imagined hero was his enormous penis. She tentatively pushed the tip of the narrower end between her wet labia. She imagined his handsome face gazing into her eyes as she slowly pushed some more of the cucumber inside.

The narrower part was only a couple of inches long and she soon felt the much larger part push against the tightness of her vagina.

She wiggled it about, enjoying the sensations it was causing between her legs.

Her short fantasy daydream was interrupted by Andy as he said, "Push it in further Jocelyn. I want to see the 'Ice Maiden's' cunt stretched around that huge cock-like cucumber."

Even without his instruction or encouragement she could feel herself becoming highly aroused. Her nipples were tingling, and the part of the cucumber already pressed into her wetness suddenly felt inadequate.

She was already starting to rock her hips in a slow fucking motion as the urge to push more of this green dick inside her became too much to resist. She eased the next few inches up into her sopping wet pussy. She gasped with both delight and discomfort as her vagina stretched wider and wider to accommodate this green monster. It felt like her whole being was concentrated around the green monster invading her body. With her vagina now stretched around the widest part she paused for a moment to catch her breath. She then used her free hand to stimulate her clitoris whilst using the other to start fucking herself with the cucumber. It felt impossibly large as she started to move it in and out of her vagina.

Andy started to stroke himself faster as he watched the cucumber, now glistening with her juices, plunging in and out of her.

Jocelyn started to forget her surroundings as her approaching orgasm became the overwhelming focus of her mind. Despite her initial fears the huge cucumber felt incredible as it stretched her with each of her inward thrusts. Each time she pushed it in she felt it stimulate her g-spot. As she fucked herself she visualised a giant of a man between her wide spread thighs. She imagined him thrusting into her with an animal like lust as he sought his own pleasure in her body. Her thrusts of the cucumber became more urgent and she was now unashamedly gasping and moaning with pleasure as Andy masturbated a few feet away.

As Andy stroked his erection whilst gazing at the young woman he had fantasized about ever since she joined the school he could not quite believe the slut that had lay completely hidden beneath the outwardly 'good girl' image. He felt his own orgasm beginning to rise as he watched her thrusting the huge cucumber in and out of her vagina. Her juices were oozing out around the circumference of the green monster as her soft moans started to increase to rapid squeals. She was silent for a moment and then a long drawn out scream filled the room as her body convulsed with the ecstasy of her orgasm sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers
123456...9