Teacher Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The once proud teacher closed her eyes with tears once again running down her cheeks. With her one hand, Rachel grabbed the base of her son's cock and guided the big head into her mouth with her other hand. Rachel had sucked on her husband's cock on many occasion but that was years ago. A blow job was now a foreign act to her and it showed. She started off quite slow, basically slobbering only her the dick head, afraid to stick the big cock in her mouth. But after a hard slap from Kim, Rachel began to bob her head up and down, treating her own son's cock like a popsicle. Pablo was helpless. He closed his eyes and tossed his head back. It was clear he was enjoying it. After a few moments, he was thrusting his hips, sticking his cock further into his mom's mouth. Rachel was on all fours, with her hands resting on Pablo's knees for support. Her heavy hangers hit the floor and her fat belly sagged low. Her cellulite-filled ass was sticking out high in the air. The slurping sounds were quite loud now as she struggled to take all of her son's cock. Linda walked behind Rachel and slowly started to stick her three fingers in and out her teacher's wet pussy. Once again, Rachel was being broken. She started to stick her ass and pussy out, hoping to fuck Linda's fingers. As she thrusted her hips, her tits slapped against her belly. The teacher began to moan lowly, "oh, oh, uh, uh" as she sucked her son's dick. Pablo couldn't take anymore. He lifted his ass of the chair and shot several loads into his mom's mouth. Rachel didn't want to swallow the seed but Kim held her head in place. Rachel had just swallowed her own son's cum, and there was a lot to swallow. Cum dribbled down her chin onto her tits and fat belly.

Linda now began to taunt her teacher, "Shit, you are kinky little slut, aren't you? Well, now you might as well fuck your son since you've done everything else. Hector, roll tape baby!"

Rachel mustered up enough to courage to try and escape. She sprung to her feet and tried to dart into the kitchen, hoping to find a knife but it was no use. Kim grabbed her hair and Linda landed a sharp punch directly into Rachel's fat belly. After a knee to the cunt, Rachel collapsed to the ground, sobbing. Kim grabbed her face and forced the teacher to look into the camera. Kim whispered something in her teacher's ear and threatened more violence if she did not obey. Rachel looked up at Hector's camera and said, "Son, fuck me, fuck me, please, fuck me."

Kim, Linda and Hector were hysterically laughing. Pablo knew his mom was forced to say that but in a way, it turned him on. His dick was still rock hard and he didn't care that he'd be fucking his mom. He'd be fucking someone and she was hot! Kim and Linda held Rachel's arms over her head. Pablo grabbed her knees and spread her legs. Her guided the tip of his dick to his mom's pussy and began to slide it in. With all the cum, sweat and milk, Rachel's pussy was slippery wet and had no problems swallowing the well-hung son. Pablo closed his eyes and called out as he entered his mom, "Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah." Rachel could not believe how Pablo filled her. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes bulged as he stuck his dick in her.

Pablo began to fuck his mom quite hard. You could hear slishing and sloshing noises and his dick penetrated her pubic hair and slammed into her fat pussy. Rachel's tits were swinging and swaying everywhere and the fat on her belly and hips were jiggling as Pablo fucked her harder. After a few minutes, Rachel started to raise her big butt of the floor, meeting her son's cock thrusts. Kim was elated, "Yeah, bitch, fuck him, fuck your son, grind that fat pussy. YOU SLUT!" Rachel was too weak to even speak. Pablo soon reached an orgasm and shot load, after load, after load into his mom's big twat.

Rachel's body once again betrayed her as she reached an orgasm, courtesy of her son's fucking, "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, oh god, oh god, oh." Hector had gotten the teacher's orgasm on tape but Kim wanted more.

Kim dragged Rachel up by her arms and ordered Pablo to lay on the floor. Rachel's pussy was a sloppy mess as her own son's cum mixed in with her juices, sweat and dried milk. Pablo was still hung like a horse and could fuck some more. Kim ordered her teacher to straddle Pablo's cock, "Get to it bitch. Ride that dick like the slut bitch you are and ride it good." Rachel had no choice. She approached her son and began to lower her belly and huge ass on to his cock. She closed her eyes as it entered her and grabbed Pablo's shoulders to balance herself. Her big pussy and hips swallowed the cock whole. Rachel placed her hands on her son's chest and began to grind her enormous ass on his dick. Pablo was openly enjoying the forced incest. He grabbed his mom's tits and moaned out loud. Rachel wasn't doing much better in the resistance department. She began to fuck Pablo harder. Her tits were hanging low, resting on her son's hairy chest and her belly slammed into his stomach. The cellulite on her ass was jiggling. Soon, Rachel had the most powerful orgasm she had ever had or ever will have. She tossed her head back and licked her lips, she yelled out, "Oh, that's it, oh, fuck my pussy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee!" She collapsed on her son, out of exhaustion.

But Kim wasn't done. Rachel was ordered to get on her knees. Pablo came up from behind her and began to enter her pussy. Rachel's head slumped, the sensation was too much. Her son grabbed hold of her tits, which hung below her belly button and began to knead them like dough. He was fucking her like a mad man. Her belly was jiggling and her so was her ass. After just a few minutes, Pablo shot another load into her and Rachel once again climaxed.

Kim surveyed the damage. There was her once proud teacher, covered in her own juices, her son's cum and dried milk. Kim couldn't help but laugh. She had broken this woman, literally made her her bitch. But, she still wasn't done, "Teacher, I want my pussy licked, eat me bitch!" Kim grabbed Rachel and forced her mouth into her pussy. Rachel was a beaten woman and she knew it. She licked Kim's pussy as best she could and tasted her juices. After that, she did the same for Linda. She was also forced to suck on both girl's large, perky breasts. And Hector had it all on tape.

As Kim was leaving, she left Rachel with a lasting reminder. It was a 15 inch dildo, shoved deep into the woman's soaking wet pussy. Kim laughed as left and said, "Sorry slut but you fucked with the wrong bitch."

Up next - What happens when Hector's tape is delivered to the principle's office!

12