Teacher Undressed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossed fingers, and a touch on wood was called for. He took a deep breath before the next stage of the subterfuge.

"Miss Grant, I'm pleased to help you in any way I can," he said.

"Err, well, yes, William," she hesitantly said. "Good. Well, then. You will do some studying while I make some coffee," she said, trying to sound confident.

As he retrieved books from his pack, she wondered why he was still there. It was something to do with Victoria, though what exactly she couldn't place.

"I must be going mad. It's as though I've missed out on a conversation, and everyone else is carrying on without me," she whispered to the kitchen. "It might be petit-mal." She continued to make the coffee, pushing aside the doubts.

William felt more confident with this hurdle over. Miss Grant had accepted his presence, but would she instigate the rest of the ploy when a fellow teacher arrived.

The doorbell rang, startling him from the notes he was trying in vain to write.

"Come in Victoria," Miss Grant said. She sounded perfectly calm. She was once more the confident teacher from school.

"Call me Vicky, if you want to," Victoria requested, sounding nervous.

"Vicky, would you like some coffee?" Miss Grant asked. As usual it sounded like a cross between a demand, and an order.

"Sure. Thanks again for giving me some pointers. I'm on probation with the boss. I need this job, and. . ." Victoria was prattling along, only to come to a sudden halt.

"That's William, don't worry about him. He's here to finish something I set last week. He needed some assistance. You can bring us our coffee, William," Miss Grant stated.

"Well now. He's completed the work I set, so he'll be gone. We can have a chat about your problems in school. I've heard you're struggling, Vicky," Miss Grant stated, sounding worried for her.

"Thank you, William," Miss Grant said, and sipped the coffee.

"Do you take sugar, Miss Bourbon?" he politely asked.

"No thank you. You certainly have your students under control. I wish I could do that," Victoria pitifully sighed.

"The biggest problem you have is a lack of confidence, my dear. You need to relax, and be more confident. They pick up on the slightest hesitation, then you've lost your authority," Miss Grant stated.

"I'm sure you're right. You have such a good reputation, I'm grateful for any advice," Victoria weakly smiled.

If she didn't do better she would be out of a job. Without a decent reference there wasn't much chance of a second teaching position. This was looked upon as a lifeline, and a last chance.

"William can help you relax, and gain that extra little bit of confidence you need," Miss Grant firmly stated.

"William?" Victoria spluttered, spilling a splash of coffee in her lap.

"Yes! Just listen to me, Vicky. Hypnosis is an important tool in learning to relax. Once you have learnt to relax, you can gain confidence. The one feeds upon the other and so it grows, until you can face a bunch of juvenile delinquents, and bring them to heel. Once they start listening to you, they will study hard, and gain the good scores Mister Prentice demands. First, you have to relax, and William here has a natural gift," Miss Grant explained.

"I'm not sure. He's a student in my class. I don't think I should," Victoria burbled.

Watching her closely he was convinced she would be a good subject. They just needed to get her to cooperate. That first step was all she needed to take. He tried to look indifferent, even reluctant.

"Do not worry, Vicky. I will be here. You won't feel any different. It's not like the movies, where you look and sound like a zombie. You will just relax and learn to calm yourself. You can use the technique at home, and in school. I'll help you with the skills and tricks I use to control a class. First, let William do his little bit. Come on, do as your told," Miss Grant chided her.

"Well, I guess, if you say so," Victoria relented.

William put her under easily. He helped her relax, build the knowledge, and ability to summon a relaxed state. It took a little longer as she was nervous, and frightened. Eventually the calm state needed was achieved.

"You will not consciously remember these instructions. I will give you written instructions which you must carry out. When carrying them out you will feel good, and will be relaxed. You will feel they are the best thing to do. Miss Grant approves of the instructions, and therefore they are the right thing to do," William stated.

He repeated the instructions a few times, in different ways, yet always with the same meaning. When he figured she was relaxed with the idea's implanted in her subconscious, and he felt sure she would respond to more written instructions, the session was finished.

"OK! Vicky, listen to me. I'll count to ten and you will come around, feeling wonderful and happy. You will feel confident, just as I told you," William clearly stated.

". . . Ten," he said.

"Oh! Yes, I think it worked. You were right, Miss Grant," Victoria beamed at the both of them. "Though it didn't seem as though I was under hypnosis at all. I do feel a lot happier about school. Thank you Miss Grant," she irritatingly wittered.

She had asked the formidable teacher to call her Vicky, but Miss Grant hadn't allowed her the privilege of using a first name. In fact she hadn't heard any of the staff call her May. Certainly the students wouldn't dare.

"Good, I'm pleased for you. Now you come around tomorrow and we'll start on the skills, and tricks of the trade you'll need in class. Well, off you go then," Miss Grant firmly said.

Victoria didn't give it a thought that William was still there. She completely ignore him, and he wondered what would happen if he stood in front of her. From experience with May he figured the subliminal instructions would be accepted tomorrow. He had spent a lot longer with her than on that first session with May. He watched Miss Bourbon leave, with a big smile on her face, and a well prepared set of instructions to read over.

"May," William stated.

"Did I do well, William?" May asked, looking concerned.

"Yes, you did very well," William smiled, at his teacher.

"Thank you, William. Victoria needs your help just as much as I do. It is good of you to help her," May smiled.

"What's troubling you?" he asked.

"I was wondering, it's nothing, really. I shouldn't ask," she demurely spoke.

"Go on. I'm here to help you, remember that. Anything that's troubling you, just tell me," he reminded her.

"Well. Will you be, err, be giving her, I mean, doing things to her?" she asked, and turned a bright red from embarrassment.

"Don't you want me to?" he asked, feeling amused by her look of embarrassment.

"Oh! It's not up to me! I'm sorry to ask," she said, looking crestfallen.

"If she needs one, I might give her an orgasm," he laughed. "You're my special pet teacher, so don't worry. I'll look after you with special care," he reassured her.

"But you haven't, err, you know," she diffidently began to complain, only couldn't continue.

"What do you mean?" he teased.

"I can't say, please don't make me say it," she whined.

It was amusing to see this usually confident teacher looking so diffident and uncomfortable. He wanted to laugh at her awkward shyness, though he didn't want to hurt her.

He warmly smiled and told her. "It's alright, tell me what you want."

"Please, William, make me yours, sleep with me properly," she quietly spoke. Once started she let go of her moral reservations. "I want to feel you inside me, and for you to hold me afterwards. I need you William," she blurted out.

"Get undressed, and we'll see," he said.

He looked intensely at her, knowing this was a big step to take. That she had asked him, was a small mitigation against it being against her conscious will. She was hypnotised, and his influence had been working on her subconscious over several weeks. Was it fair to say she wanted him, or was it his desire and needs she was about to fulfil.

She jumped up from the sofa to eagerly strip off her clothes. She proudly displayed her nakedness to him, with all her inhibitions happily abandoned. She stood before him, looking more like an eager young slut, than his mature teacher. To salve his conscience he needed to give her a chance.

"We need to eat first. I need my strength if I'm to spend the night satisfying my pet teacher," he smiled.

She broke out a big smile and a squeal of pleasure. She dashed off to the kitchen, not asking what he wanted. She looked back around the door with a quizzical look.

"Anything quick will do," he laughed.

She didn't change her mind. In the bedroom William looked at his naked teacher, feeling nervous. Although eager to please, she turned away from him with a tenseness they both felt. He had phoned his parents to let them know he would be studying with a friend, which they agreed to. That he would be studying sex with his teacher, was conveniently left out.

This wouldn't be his first time, though this wouldn't be a quick fumble in the back of a car. He knew her body well by now, but was now committed to a full blown sex session. The tension left them silent. They were both hovering around the bed unable to make the first move into the commitment.

He cleared his throat, unsure what to say. "Undress me," he nervously spoke.

His teacher slowly pulled the t-shirt above his head. She leant forward, kissed his chest, and found a nipple to suck. He threw the t-shirt aside, put his arms on her shoulders to push her back. It was his turn to kiss her breasts, and tenderly pull on a nipple with his lips.

He lowered her to the floor, where she unzipped his jeans. She pulled them down to his feet, gripping the underwear with them. His cock wasn't fully erect, from fear of the moment, yet getting there. He stared at her nuzzling his cock, with her nose, cheek, and lips. She nibbled her way down to his balls, and licked them.

His cock proudly grew in her face. She looked up at him, past his erection, with a look of longing. The view of his teacher, on her knees, with his cock in her face, was astounding. The look of expectation demanded satisfaction. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

The look that passed between them was electric. The message was clear. She would suck him dry if he demanded it, even though she desperately wanted more. There was no way he could let her suck on his cock, as he was bound to disappoint her. He wanted her to be his woman. It was as though he had matured, and passed the point of humbling his teacher. He wanted her as a woman, not a plaything on the end of his cock.

He lifted her into his arms to embrace her with all his strength. She wrapped her arms around him, holding on tightly, wanting to become one with her lover.

"I want you so much. Make me yours, take me," she whispered.

"Yes. Yes! You are mine. I want to keep you to myself, forever," he earnestly breathed in her ear.

They tumbled onto the bed with limbs writhing about each other; entwined in intense desire. This was no longer a naughty groping born from sexual lust. They were lovers exploring each other with a burning passion. Each seeking to gratify the others desires. With lips, teeth, hands, arms, and even their feet, they stroked, bit, and caressed each other.

Their sensitised flesh cried out for a belonging, a togetherness, a joining of two into one. No longer unsure, or hesitant, or shy, they collided together. He rolled on top of her, and she pulled him between her legs. She opened up to him, and thrust up her hips. He pushed into her yielding body. It was ready for him, already stoked with hot desire.

She felt his red hot cock thrust deep into her vagina.

"Yes! Oh! Yes! Pound me hard, my wonderful lover," she screeched.

He couldn't hold back to make the magnificent moment last. He thrust away, with his strong leg muscles pushing, and his taught thighs heaving, to drive his cock into her.

"Fill me with cock!" she yelled.

All too soon she felt her stomach clenching and pulsing. Inner muscles began to spasm. She clenched his cock, holding onto it.

"Fill me up! Fill me with your hot sperm!" she demanded.

She gripped his back, trying to hold him still. He thrust in deeply with his cock pulsing, spurting into her. He murmured unintelligible guttural sounds, yet full of meaning.

"Oh! God! I'm there, I'm cumin," she whimpered.

He rolled off her sated body, with her arms gripping him tight, he pulled her with him. They lay breathing heavily for awhile. They looked into each others' eyes, gleaming with shared pleasure.

"I love you so much," he said.

"My wonderful lover! I love you," she answered.

He muttered and whispered endearments to her, then fell asleep. She smiled pleasure with her whole body. She wrapped a leg around his, holding onto him, as though he might escape.

One arm was caught under his sleeping weight, and she wanted to be trapped by him, kept there, forever by his side. With her free hand she stroked his face, exploring it with a palm and tingling fingertips, still sensitive from the afterglow of a deep orgasm.

"I'm yours now. I have you to look after me, and tell me what to do," she murmured, and fell asleep.

12