Teacher Undressed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I guess so, Miss Grant,' he nodded.

'That makes sense. I shouldn't say this, any of this, but, well, I can rely on you. Can't I William? Good, thank you,' she smiled at him. 'Every time I think of you, a feeling comes over me, that I want you to make all my troubles melt away. When you walked in I wanted you to call me May, instead of Miss Grant,' she said. She let out a little nervously laughed.

'I guess you felt relaxed and that made you happy. That's what happens when you hypnotise someone, you get them to relax,' William said.

He shrugged his shoulders, as though it didn't seem important to him, it was all history. Of course it was important, and very much in the present.

'This morning I asked Miss Bourbon to think about sharing my apartment. If I'm having a breakdown it might not be a good idea. What do you think William?'

'Sorry, I shouldn't have asked, it's silly of me,' she said.

'That's OK. It would help out with expenses I guess. Makes sense to me,' William casually commented.

'Yes, that's why I asked her,' she murmured.

'It might help to have a friend around. Someone to share things, you know, troubles and stuff,' he suggested.

'Yes, you're right. Thank you William, you are a help,' she said, and gave him a smile.

'How do you feel now, Miss Grant?' he asked.

'Better, thank you William. You seem to have a natural ability to be reassuring. Keep this between us, alright,' she said.

'Sure, Miss Grant,' he casually said.

***

After classes he walked to the easy-six class and met Miss Grant again.

She gave him a big smile, 'Hello William, thank you for helping me earlier,' she said.

She lightly put a hand on his arm, then snatched it away as though stung. A shock of emotion touched her deeply. She wanted him to touch her, to confirm the unexpected warm feelings.

'Are you all right, Miss Grant?' he asked.

She looked as though she might faint, so he put both hands on her shoulders, steadying her. He realised it might be inappropriate to manhandle a teacher in school, though he had an excuse.

She looked at him through misty eyes. 'Yes, William, thank you. You seem to be helping me a lot recently. I feel, so, feeble, asking your advice,' she hesitantly spoke.

William had to stop himself wrapping his arms around her. She looked fragile and in need of him.

'You sure you're OK?' he asked. He spoke firmly, and gripped her shoulders tight.

'Yes, just give me a minute,' she said, on a wisp of breath.

She hesitantly moved closer to him. 'Miss Bourbon has agreed to move in with me. I'll still be your favourite, err, your favourite, mmm, teacher? Will I, sir?' she plaintively asked.

'Of course, you'll always be my favourite, really,' he assured her.

'Thank you, sir. I'm OK now. I'll just wait for Miss Bourbon. It seems she's always late, for everything,' she weakly smiled at him.

William settled down at a desk with his books open, ready, like the others, waiting for the two teachers. Miss Grant had called him, sir! She hadn't notice the slip, otherwise she might have put all the clues together, and realised what was happening. There was still a chance she might storm in and demand an explanation. At times like these he wondered if the risk was worth it.

Both teachers walked in and stood facing the class.

'Everyone has done so well over the last few weeks. Improvement in your scores has been down to diligence to your work. I hope you will continue to work hard in college. I'm sure all of you will do well. We have one week left, so make the most of it. Take advantage of Miss Bourbon and I while you can. We are at your disposal, so pay us attention, and make use of us. Remember this is a special class, and we are here to satisfy your needs,' Miss Grant said.

The speech took a moment to sink in. Julian was the first to break into a big grin, and thank them both. The others followed, more or less repeating his thanks.

'Thank you Miss Grant. We will certainly take advantage of you both, and we're pleased to have you here,' he laughed. 'It has been a pleasure having you in class, thank you Miss Grant,' he said.

The others didn't laugh, as they tried to remain neutral, yet their pleasure showed. They thanked Miss Grant for her help, and the sentiment rolled around the class from student to student.

'We should get changed, Miss Bourbon,' May whispered to her colleague.

'Are you sure about this, Miss Grant?' Vicky asked.

'They've worked so hard, as the results show. They deserve our special attention,' Miss Grant insisted.

They both slowly unbuttoned their top, as though in a burlesque show. Peeling the white cotton away, they opened the blouse to reveal a sheer bra. Shrugging the blouse from their shoulders, they folded it up, and placed it on the desk. They stood at the front of the class pushing out their breasts, as though offering their sweet things to the boys. They just stood there slowly pointing them at each of their students in turn. Miss Grant's nipples were erect, whereas Miss Bourbon's weren't. She looked worried.

Miss Grant unzipped the skirt and nudged Miss Bourbon to do the same. She looked across at William, seeking reassurance. He smiled and nodded, becoming happier when she copied her colleague. They dropped the skirts, turned around, and bent with legs straight, in a synchronised motion.

They guys couldn't hold back a collective sigh of approval.

The teachers were wearing sheer panties, revealing their delicious bottoms. Their cute asses were framed by stockings and suspenders, digging into their thighs. They scooped up the skirts, folded them, and lay them on the desk.

Again they stood before their students, as though waiting for approval. Only because they had been warned by William, did the guys refrain from cheering. The sight of two teachers practically naked before them, was an awe inspiring picture, enough to keep them silent. They carefully studied the scantily clad teachers with far more concentration than they did over class work.

'I'm glad to see we have your attention, boys,' Miss Grant said.

She was pleased to see their nods, and to receive their rapt attention. Miss Bourbon looked embarrassed, and kept looking at William.

'Miss Bourbon, could you take a look at this for me?' William asked.

She wiggled over to him, with Miss Grant carefully watching her.

'You OK, Miss Bourbon?' he quietly asked.

'I'm not sure, William. Something seems amiss, and hope you will help me,' she whispered.

'Everything is alright, there is nothing to be afraid of. I'm here to help you. You just need to remember what I told you. Follow Miss Grant's example, and you will be alright. OK?' he said.

'Yes, William, thank you William,' she shyly spoke.

'Miss Bourbon, I think we should prepare before helping the students,' Miss Grant said.

Her voice changed to the usual harshness to bring Miss Bourbon back to the front of class.

'Turn around, I'll help you with the catch,' Miss Grant ordered.

With one hand she deftly unclipped the bra, then turned for her own to be undone. The two teachers stood at the front of the class, clasping bra cups to their breasts, with the straps dangling. Miss Grant hesitated for effect, whereas Miss Bourbon looked frightened.

May let her bra drop to the floor. The students grinned inanely. She had to pull Vicky's hands away, forcing her to let go of the bra. Vicky looked at William again, seeking his guidance. He had already given her instructions, which they were carrying out, but this was the first time for her. He smiled and nodded his head.

The teachers stood to attention with backs straight, chests out, aiming their breasts at the students. The guys muttered and sighed, and Brian licked his lips. May put her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and nudged Vicky, indicating for her to do the same. Together they pulled their panties down, and stepped out of them.

When they turned around to pick up the underwear, there was a collective student sigh. Their teachers were bent over showing off bare bottoms. May's lips were squished between her thighs. Vicky was too afraid to become aroused. They turned around and added their underwear to the pile of clothes on the desk.

May put her hands on her hips, and said, 'It's nice to see I have your attention boys. Does anyone want me, or Miss Bourbon. We are ready for you, for whatever you want, so don't be shy, make use of us while you can,' Miss Grant firmly stated.

'Just a quick word, Miss Bourbon,' William said.

She quickly walked to William's desk.

'You look worried, Miss Bourbon, there's no need,' he said.

'Thank you William. It's just that, I feel so vulnerable. It feels as though I'm showing myself off in a way that I shouldn't,' she said.

'It's being with Miss Grant. She has so much more experience than you, and that's making you nervous. Remember what I told you, and just relax, as I taught you. Just follow her example, and you'll be alright. I'm here if you need help,' he said.

'Thank you, William,'

May didn't like the way Miss Bourbon was so close to William, whispering together.

'I'm sure you can make use of Miss Bourbon, Julian. Is there something you want her to do for you,' Miss Grant pointedly spoke.

William wondered why she had picked on Julian. Could it be because she knew he would push her too far, and she wanted to punish Vicky? He had better calm her down, if she was becoming jealous.

'Miss Grant, could you look at this?' he said.

He watched her almost trip in the high heels, in eagerness to be close to him.

'What can I do for you, William? You know I'm always pleased to, err, do, err, what you want,' she hesitantly spoke.

'You're my favourite, Miss Grant, always will be. You've given me a lot of special attention, and I won't forget that. You know you're my real special teacher,' he said.

She glowed with pride, unabashed at his praise. He carefully chose what to say, hoping it wouldn't be too provocative and out of place in class, and it worked. She looked calm and happy, as much as a naked teacher could be in class.

He glanced at Vicky and Julian. By now he would have been delving into her, except he had been got at, through hypnosis, and been warned off by Brian. He was stroking her leg, with a hand wandering up her thigh. Vicky was pressing a breast against his cheek.

Julian turned his head toward her, to get a face full of soft breasts. His nose was in the valley between her breasts. She carried on telling him about adjectival clauses, and how he could improve the pace of the paragraph. She completely ignored his face pressing into her breasts, and the hand approaching her crotch.

Miss Grant was satisfied her protégé would be kept busy for awhile and not bother William, so she moved around the classroom. The others were watching Julian, especially Brian. If he detected the slightest worried frown from Miss Bourbon, he would grab Julian and twist his arm up his back.

'Miss Grant, would you help with this,' Tom asked.

Miss Grant bent over his desk, purposefully pushing a breast against his cheek. She was determined not to be outdone by the younger teacher. She wanted William to be pleased with her, for a much needed rewarded later.

Tom had been watching Julian, and figured he might get away with it, as Miss Grant was more under control than the new teacher. He slipped a hand between her thighs to gently stroke them. Feeling more confident his hand continued up to a bare cheek, and squeezed it.

Miss Grant looked across to William, wondering if it was allowed. Tom was pumping her cheeks, with one hand, while the other crept toward her crotch. William smiled at her, and nodded his head. She was pleased to have his approval, for she was enjoying the boys delicate touch.

Tom was concentrating on the female parts in his hands, rather than what was said. Fingertips met between her legs, and curled up. One set between her lips, the other between her cheeks. Concentrating on her pussy so much, he hadn't realised a finger was pushing at her puckered hole.

Miss Grant felt awkward. She didn't think William would like someone fiddling with her naughty bits. A finger slid between her lips, in surprise she pulled back, only to impale herself upon a finger teasing her asshole. She pushed forward to escape the indignity of being buggered, automatically clenching her cheeks, which held the finger tight. Moving her hips forward was a mistake. She inadvertently pushed herself upon the fingers playing with her lips, and her vagina swallowing three fingers.

Naturally she rocked back to escape, only to push Tom's finger further up her ass. This it turn startled her enough for a retreat, by pushing forward again, driving his fingers deeper into her pussy. She couldn't allow that, so rocked back again.

His teacher was fucking herself upon his fingers! She was moving her hips back and forth pushing against one hand, then the other. He could feel a finger going up her ass, with his palm squeezing a cheek. He stared at his fingers disappearing into her pussy. He hadn't realised a cunt could take three fingers. His girlfriend felt tight on one, on the rare occasion he managed to get into her panties.

All eyes were on the Miss Grant. They couldn't see much, but she was blatantly shoving her hips back and forth, presumably on Tom's fingers. William wasn't pleased. He was busy thinking what to do about it. He could hardly ask his teacher to stop fucking herself on a pupils fingers.

Julian was so preoccupied he didn't notice Miss Grant's misbehaviour. He was busy pushing a finger inside the younger teachers pussy. Up to his palm he had one finger so decided to try another. Every time he rubbed her clit, she trembled, and interrupted the advice with whispery noises.

'This sentence, oh, err, needs checking, ooff! Split infinitive, oh, ah!' she hesitantly spoke.

Giving up speaking, she just stood there on wavering weak legs. She began pushing down on his fingers when he pushed up, and vice a versa. He stopped a moment, letting her fuck herself on his fingers. He pushed in two fingers, with his thumb rubbing her clit. She began to heavily pant, with little woofing sounds puffing from between pursed lips.

Brian brought his attention back to Julian but decided not to intervene. Both teachers were huffing and puffing, looking as though they were about to orgasm. He had more experience than the others from being on the football team. He had a following, and access to competitive cheerleaders. They were all too good for him, until they thought one of the others wanted him. It had been fun starting a competition among them. When one started paying him attention, others joined in, then they had to try harder to outdo the others. He made sure several of them won him. A great idea until it came to the prom, when each of them was expecting him to escort them.

Like a tennis match, all heads swivelled between the two teaches, who were evidently close to a climax. Which of them would reach their orgasm first was a close bet, except the guys were too enthralled to put money on it. May froze, threw her head back, and heavily sighed. She had won. A close second was declared when Vicky lowered her head and whimpered.

Both teachers staggered to the front of the class, with a glistening wet patch over their thighs.

'Class is dismissed early,' Miss Grant said, on a heaving breath.

Neither of the teachers looked at William. They studiously avoided him, fearing they were in trouble. They were teachers in class, yet still heavily under his influence. They slowly got dressed, simply pulling on their clothes anyhow, rather than making a show of it.

The guys were still shocked from the dirty public performance, even Julian. William was disappointed with his pet teachers. He hadn't ordered them to put on such a lewd show for the guys, which proved he needed to tighten up the instructions yet again. Mistakes like that were dangerous. He was lucky they didn't break away from his influence, and run screaming from the classroom.

***

William could have had a lift from Miss Grant because he was making directly for her apartment. However, it was more important not to attract attention to their relationship. He parked as usual in a parking lot close by, where his car was anonymously hidden among others.

William spent awhile with May, reassuring her she hadn't upset him. She wasn't sure what she had done, as Miss Grant, but knew she had let her wonderful William down. Earlier, as Miss Grant, she called him, "sir". As May, she was now vaguely aware of Miss Grant's errant behaviour in class.

He realised the two separate identities were merging, which was worrying.

Miss Bourbon arrived, and she too looked troubled. As soon as May answered the door to her colleague, she became Miss Grant, the formidable older teacher.

'Hi Miss Bourbon, how are you?' William asked.

'Thank you for asking, William. The classes have been excellent all day. You've helped me become more confident, and in return my students behave well. Though, this evening, something happened. I'm not sure what it was, but I feel bad about it,' she said.

'Vicky, you can relax now, I'm here to help you,' William said.

'May, make the coffee,' he ordered.

May reluctantly left the two of them together. William concentrating on repairing the damage done in class, as he had already completed with May. Eventually she became relaxed and ready for further instructions.

'Can we tell you of our plans, sir?' May said.

'Sure, go ahead, May,' William said.

He didn't smile even though he knew it was his orders they were caring out. He was too stressed to relax. This evenings' class had been fraught with danger and he wasn't over it, even if these two were. He was there to look after them and sooth their worries, but who was there for him.

'Vicky has agreed to move in with me. Sharing expenses will help us both. Do you agree, sir?' May asked.

Only a couple of weeks ago, he would have found it amazing a teacher was asking for approval over such an important decision. He had ordered them to consider it, as Miss Grant, and Miss Bourbon. Now, as May and Vicky, they were pushing it back to him for approval.

'That's a good idea, May. Is that what you want, Vicky?' he asked.

'Yes, sir,' Vicky smiled.

'One thing, May, Vicky. You must remember that this is May's apartment. May is my number one girl, and has my full attention. Vicky, you will be my girl too, so don't worry. There is no need to compete, you are both my wonderful girls,' he reminded them.

May glowed with pride. Vicky was pleased too. They stood before him, swinging their hips, looking vibrant. They keenly watched him, waiting for permission to join him on the sofa. He realised he had become used to them obeying him. It was a sad moment to understand such a fabulous opportunity had become common place. He set his jaw, determined not to take them for granted, and to enjoy their company to the full.

'Sir,' May said, sounding plaintive.

'Later, May, dinner first. On second thoughts, Vicky had better make it. You're a good cook, Vicky, from now on that will be your job,' he said.

'Thank you, sir,' Vicky confirmed, and skittered off to the kitchen.

William patted the sofa, for May to gleefully snuggle up to him.

'We might have more time together with Vicky here,' William said.

'That will be wonderful, sir,' May giggled.

He wrapped an arm around her, and pulled her close. He gently stroked her ears, neck, and face, then kissed the sensitised places.

'Don't stop, sir,' May absently murmured.

Only when Vicky announced dinner was ready did they part. Even then William was close behind her, pushing her bottom, encouraging her to hurry. Of course she dallied, so he would carry on pressing her bottom.

12