Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! OH FUCKING JESUS! GOD ALMIGHTY!..... Fuck me hard you bastard. Fuck your big black cock in my cunt. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! PLEASE!....PLEEEAASE!"

The man at my head pushed his thick spit covered cock back into my mouth, shoving it in until it was sliding down and back up in my throat. The one between my legs was ramming his length into me like a piston, it was being fucked into me so hard that his balls slapped hard against my arse.

"SLAP!..SLAP!..SLAP!..SLAP!.." over and over, time and time again.

The guy in my mouth swore;

"Fuck! Here it comes you little white slut!..You fucking married whore!....swallow my black seed you bitch!"

Not wanting to disappoint him, I swallowed every bit of cum that was pumped into my mouth and tried equally as hard to concentrate on the orgasm that was rising in me. Looking up at the mirrored ceiling, I could see his powerful ebony skinned arse rising up and down powering his cock deeper and deeper into my married cunt, with every stroke

"Come on....you big black cocked fucker!.... Yes!..Yes! That's it...Yes you black bastard. Fuck my cunt! Come on...Fuck my cunt!" I shouted at him.

Then he came as I came, and I felt his hot spunk shoot along his cock, past my gaping cervix wrapped around his throbbing shaft, and splattering against the walls inside of my womb! as he ruthlessly buried his massive cock balls deep up me.

No sooner had my orgasm subsided and that huge stud climbed off than I realised the ropes holding my arms and legs apart were being loosened. I was pulled to the side as a mound of pillows was arranged in the middle of the bed and I was lifted face down onto them with my naked arse raised in the air. I was tied back onto the bed. I don't know why they bothered because I wasn't going anywhere, fucking hell I was loving it. Indeed the actual fact that I was captured, helpless and open for their use, in this position, to be used for their sexual pleasure heightened the sensations that were running through my body, through my head.

Up to now I only visualised in my head what was about to happen. Then I felt a cold substance being applied to my tight brown ring, and a finger working it in and around it. Then finally I felt a cock press against my anus and slowly started to ease its way into me.

I was being held there like a cheap tart, and a sex slave and moaning at the mixture of pleasure and pain like the slut and whore I was. I had read about this sort of thing happening, but had never even dreamt about it happening to myself, yet here I was being fucked by a group of black studs like some cheap street hooker and loving every second.

By turning my head slightly to the side I was able to watch each of the men take it in turn, as they fucked me in the arse and then finally it was that last massive cocked guys turn. I panicked, I was certain he would damage me beyond repair, there was no way, It wasn't going to fit. I began to cry out;

"No!..No!..don't you'll tear me apart!...Please,, please don't..."

I knew he was going to push it up me anyway. As I lay there with the spunk of seven other men running out of my well fucked arsehole, I watched his monster cock getting closer until finally its thick, swollen bulbous shiny head was pushing into the entrance of my anus.

The man pulled my arse cheeks wide apart as he forced the end past my tight ring and after several shoves he buried his monster deep inside me. I came as I felt and watched my arse get fucked by his impossibly big cock and his thrusting was getting harder and faster. Then all too soon he let out one final roar and emptied his balls into my bowels.

As I lay there moaning and panting the men all left the room leaving me in my prone position.

"Don't go" I pleadingly called after them.

"I want more. Please I want more!"

I had truly become a totally slut who was a cock hungry whore.

The door opened and Jemal came into the room.

"I want more Jemal." I pleaded

"Please get them back to do it to me again"

Jemal said nothing. He just took off his clothes until he was nude. As I already knew, Jemal was gorgeous, however naked he had a fantastic body, but what made me gasp was his cock. You see, it was even longer than the big man's. Jemal's erect cock was unable to sustain its own weight and hung down level with his knees. Circumcised, even then I couldn't believe that anyone could have been bigger than the huge cocked man who had just finished fucking me, but Joe was gigantic.

He moved onto the bed behind me and held the end of his cock between the lips of my cunt, slowly sliding it along my slit and spreading the spunk of all those who had been there before to lubricate me. Then he slowly eased it in. I came as soon as it stretched me open again, and for the next thirty minutes Jemal fucked me; sometimes slowly, sometimes fast, sometimes hard, sometimes gently, but for one thing I knew I had been fucked by one superior black cock, I was so fucked I couldn't even moan I just passed out. I came round to find Jemal still fucking me hard and fast, my legs shaking, my stomach all fluttery and my head spinning until somewhere, and at some time later Jemal finally filled me with even more black seeded cum."Yeah Mrs Pam you like Jemal's cock eh!" he grunted as he came.

"Oh Fuck yeeeeesssss! Jemal Mrs Pam likes..no loves your big beautiful black cock now give me more of it!" I panted.

Jemal never went soft and removing his cock from my cunt, he eased up and pushed it straight into my already ravaged arse and after only a few moments he came again. He untied me and we spent the next three hours fucking in every position and he used every hole on my body, until totally exhausted, we got showered together, dressed and I was brought back to my room

I woke at around six in the morning, and at first thought I'd dreamt the events of the previous night, until I put my fingers down and explored my sore, puffy, swollen labia, my ravaged arsehole and the aching jaw all confirmed it had indeed been real and no dream.

Slipping a couple of fingers inside my aching holes, I felt slippery wetness throughout, obviously evidence of the many loads of cum which had filled me. After a long soak in the bath to help me clean up and finally wake up I put on my bikini and headed for the pool, certain that everyone around the pool would be able to guess what a slut I'd been. However, to my utter surprise no one gave me a second glance.

Lying back and pretending to read a book while I awaited your return sweetheart, I relived the events of the night and not surprisingly, I felt no guilt at all. Not only that, I had to accept that although I love you, I would never be able to be totally sexually faithful to you and would have to be not only a black cock whore, and a slut of a wife but also I was already craving more as a gang bang whore, and it would be so for the rest of my life.

You turned up at the pool at around two in the afternoon, and just as you did Jemal landed;

"I say Jemal...Thanks for looking after the wife last night.... She says she really enjoyed herself!"

"That's OK Mr John. I enjoyed it as well" and he turned to me saying;

"Party is on all week if you want to go again Miss Jane."

"I'd like that Joe. So long as it's as good as last night."

"Oh. I'm sure we can arrange something even better!"

Later, I saw Jemal slip something into my handbag at the side of the pool chairs, I lifted it out later in the room to look and see what it was, it turned out to be a DVD. The note attached read;

'2 way mirrors Mrs Pam!'....

What a great holiday it was. I got loads of cocks, and John well he got his fishing, and he did get to 'hear all' about his slut, the teacher wife being a very bad, bad girl! And he also does have all the DVD's that were made during that memorable holiday, as well! Poor John, he was wanking himself silly most nights, while I was being fucked silly!

As well as getting his cock seriously tugged for him, by me. He got a couple of fucks even if they were very 'loose' and sloppy seconds!... I even gave him a couple of blow jobs whilst I had the remnants of Jemal's or other guys cum still stuck to the inside of my mouth. Well he does deserve some fun as well doesn't he!

TBC......

12