Teachers Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly gets a chance st revenge.
8.2k words
4.08
42.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

It was a fraught weekend for Holly as she relived her Saturday morning humiliation at the hands of Coach Price and his team over and over. The taste and smell of cum and piss seemed unmoveable from her mouth and nose, no matter how much mouthwash or toothpaste she used. And of course every time she passed a mirror and caught sight of her bald pate it brought home even more harshly how she had lost their bet. Ken Brook, whom she had taken the bet on to get revenge on Coach Price for, was ignoring her now that she had lost and all in all it had been a horrible weekend.

Monday morning was even tougher though. Facing up to her pupils and colleagues with her bald head was hard enough but seeing a few of the members of the senior team was hugely embarrassing, especially the way they looked at her now and then horror of horrors the old bastard himself, Mr. Joe Price came to gloat during lunch hour as she hid in her classroom. Holly groaned as he entered then closed the door behind him. Then leaned on it and chuckled as he stared at her.

"Well I must say Miss Will I do admire your fortitude. Not only did I not think you would go through with our bet when you lost but I did not imagine you'd have the guts to come in with that skinhead you're now sporting."

Holly hated him. Hated that he had got her (now it seemed former) friend to lose his job. Hated that he had fucked her like a bitch on Saturday morning before giving her over to his Senior team (actually she hadn't totally hated her time with them though!). Hated that he had then pissed on her and above all hated that he had then shorn her once long and beautiful blonde locks off. In short he had beaten her and she hated that.

He came over to her and creepily ran his hand over her skull.

"Hmm. Feels nice! I bet you'll pull all the bull dykes over the Summer holidays looking like that!"

"Fuck off asshole! What do you want anyway?"

"All right be like that loser. What I thought was that we should go and get our letters from Mrs Cotton now, seeing that neither of us has to hand in our resignations. How about now baldie?"

Holly gritted her teeth wanting to grab him by the nuts and twist them so hard but she instead just put her pen down and sighed her agreement. So they walked in an uncomfortable silence through the school to Mrs Cotton's classroom and took the letters back that she had agreed to hold onto for them (without knowing what they held). Mrs Cotton was visibly stunned by Holly's new appearance and after Price had grabbed his letter and headed off she called out to Holly and asked her to hold back.

Fern Cotton was a slim, attractive blonde with long straight blonde hair and a very quiet demeanour. She had been married but that had ended in divorce and at school, at least, kept very much to herself. She was a couple of years younger than Holly at 31 year of age but had always quite liked the bubbly blonde and had in fact always admired her hair, wishing her own was more like Holly's.

She showed concern and asked Holly what had happened, what had she changed her look so radically? The concern and caring in Fern's voice seemed to break a dam in Holly's resistance and she broke down in tears and regaled Mrs Cotton with the whole sordid tale, what she had done, why and especially the repercussions.

"The bastard! If I had known what was in that envelope I would have handed it in straight away. What an absolute shit going through with cutting off your hair, the fucker!"

Holly smiled weakly at Fern's anger. She wasn't judging her just anger at Joe Price.

"Tell you what girl, you need to have a good old drink, come on after work I'm taking you to the bar and you can get it all off your chest."

*

By nine thirty that night Mrs Cotton was straddling Holly's chest, both of them as naked as the day they were born. Fern had spent the afternoon dreaming about what Holly had done and was well on the way to being obsessed, while for Holly the interest Fern had shown in her was a real compliment and a fillip after a hard couple of days. Add to those feeling a liberal dose of man bashing conversation and alcohol and that was how the two teachers ended up in bed together. And boy did they not hold back.

They shared a taxi back to Fern's flat and could not keep their hands off each other in the back seat. There was just an attraction between them, they both needed someone at that point in their lives and both fancied the other. By the time they were in the front door of Fern's flat, Fern had pulled Holly's blouse open and pulled her bra down to expose her large breasts as and was fondling them and licking them while Holly had her fingers inside Fern's knickers and was fingering a soaking wet cunt.

They undressed each other as they stumbled along the corridor and onto Fern's bed, their mouths all over each other kissing passionately, licking eagerly and sucking frantically. Before long they were nude and in a sixty nine position, their tongues equally eager to eat out the soaking wet pussy before them. Their fingers finished the job, bringing both to crashing orgasms within seconds of each other, spraying their juices all across Fern's bed before they cuddled up together and drifted into a warm haze of sleep.

And things weren't awkward the next day, they were problematic as Holly eventually had to phone in sick as the logistics of her getting to school were too much, but then so did Fern and they spent the day together in the flat making love and finding out about each other and discovering they had so much in common. They only had a week or so before school broke up for the Summer holidays and during those seven weeks Holly and Fern became lovers and entered new phases of their lives. The only shadow on the horizon was Holly's humiliation at the hands of Price. She couldn't get over it. It didn't help that she was reminded of it each day with her head (she refused Fern's pleas that she try a wig). She hated to lose and burned with a sense of injustice all Summer so that in the end, despite some misgivings, Fern backed what Holly did on the first day back of the new year.

*

Holly chose lunchtime to approach Mr. Price. Entering his office once his class had charged out. She was relieved that all his Senior boys who had participated in her gang bang at the end of last season were now away from the school. She did though chance a glance at the changing rooms where it had all happened and gave an involuntary shudder. And the thought of the graffiti contained in there about her made her mad too.

She barged into Price's office as he sat at his desk. Looking up he smirked at her.

"Hair's coming back nicely babe, short look suits you, you here to thank me?"

"No you smug arrogant asshole. I'm here to challenge you again, if you're brave enough."

"Oh yes? And what is your bet"

"Same as last year, that your team doesn't win the league. If I win, you resign, completely. I never have to see your smug face around here again."

He smirked, "Is that all?"

"No it fucking isn't! When your precious team come up short we'll meet in those fucking changing rooms again and this time I get to shave you bald and shave off that awful, pervy moustache of yours. And then I get to fuck your damn asshole with whatever strap on dildo I want whilst your players watch me make you my bitch!"

"Oooh! Feisty cunt aren't you? You and Mrs Cotton come up with that over Summer? Aw what? You thought I didn't know you spent your vacation eating carpet? Well wrong I know all about you. So there won't be any letters to her this time. Not that there will be a this time though Miss Will, why should there be? I've fucked your mouth, fucked your arsehole, pissed on you, watch you satisfy a group of young men and then shaved you bald. What on earth can you still offer as your side of the bet? Nothing, now go on, get the fuck out of here bitch."

Holly growled at him.

"What's the matter Coach? Scared you might lose this time? Chicken? I'll give you free rein to choose my side of the bet you bastard, I'll come back this time next Monday to see if you've grown a set by then."

And with that she turned on her heels and stormed out. Leaving Joe Price rubbing at his crotch at the sight of her delectable ass as it left and wondering just what he could do with this horny little bitch this year.

*

Fern insisted on accompanying Holly a week later for her date to Coach Price's office. She had completely fallen for Holly and was willing to help her however she could but was not willing to let Holly go back to that place and that man on her own. Slightly unwillingly (seeing it as a sign of weakness) Holly agreed and so it was that two hot blondes burst into Joe's office as he sat smugly at his desk.

"Brought the missus have you? I assume with that short hair of yours and talk of strap on's that you're the husband in this perverted little relationship of yours?"

They both scowled at this dig as he continued.

"You know it would almost be worth it to say I'm not taking your bet Miss Will. Just to see that fury on your face and the knowledge you couldn't do anything about it. But I've had a think and there are some things I think I could get from you, so here's are my demands. I'll agree to all yours if you agree to mine.

Holly's heart gave a leap at his words but she kept her voice steady as she asked.

"And what are those?"

"Firstly, just to get me to agree to this bet you have to give me three blow jobs on demand during the course of this year. No argument, I say get on your knees and suck and you have to do exactly that. That is just to get me to play again. Secondly, upon losing this bet you and I will pay a visit to a local tattoo parlour and you will get a tattoo of my face inked on your sweet little ass with the words "PROPERTY OF COACH PRICE" above it."

Holly and Fern blanched at this suggestion but stayed quiet as he continued.

"And finally, after we win the league you and your little friend there and a paid for by me hooker will put on a hot lesbian show for everyone in the locker rooms."

The room was deathly silent, Holly turned to look at Fern. Fern was scared but still managed to nod back at her lover, she would do it, she understood how much it meant to Holly to not only be rid of this misogynist prick forever from the school but also to beat him fair and square. Holly glared at her nemesis and said.

"OK, I agree, if your team wins the league again we'll do that you sick fuck and if they lose you do my demands?"

"Yep."

"OK then, it's set."

She turned to leave with Fern when his voice called out.

"Where the fuck you think you're going whore? You agree? Fine, then I want my first blowie right fucking now!"

Holly watched in horror as he reached down and slowly unzipped his trousers to flip out a quickly stiffened cock. Fern stared at him in equal horror and grabbed Holly's arm as if to say not to do this, but Holly shrugged her hand off and swallowed before saying.

"OK, I agreed so fine. No, it's fine Fern, I'll be fine, you just head back.."

"No, no. You just stay there Mrs Cotton. You wanted to make sure your special friend was OK didn't you? You just stay there and watch. And you? Get on your knees bitch!"

Holly glared at him but still sunk slowly to her knees, hating the way this had played out and mentally imagining doing the same to him when her time came with her strap on. Fern backed into the corner and held herself up with the wall as Coach Price came around his desk and allowed his tracksuit bottoms to fall to his ankles and for his long, hairy cock to prod out and poke Holly on the cheek. Holly recoiled as the memories of how he had taken her orally in the changing rooms before all the team came flooding back to her and now the audience was even worse as she heard Fern stifle a sob as she opened her mouth and Price drove his slick cock all the way in until it pressed at the back of her throat and she gagged involuntarily. With little hair to grab he reached down and gripped her ears as he squatted down slightly and began to fuck Holly's mouth hard and fast and rough. His balls slapped noisily against her chin as he fired in and a mixture of pre-cum and saliva slowly began to dribble from the corners of Holly's stretched mouth.

He pulled his dick from her gasping lips and as she tried to catch her breath he gripped his stiff rod and began to slap it on her face, her checks, her chin, rubbing it all over her features. He looked at Fern as he did this, savouring her look of revulsion. And then he plunged into her mouth again and this time it was for keeps, fucking her lips again and again until with a grunt he pulled out and sprayed a thick load of cum all over her messed up face, he pumped out stream after stream, creating sticky white lines along her face and then squeezed out the last onto her nose. He chuckled and zipped himself back up before barking.

"Bet is on bitch, bet is on!"

*

They stopped at the bathrooms in the PE block to wash Holly's face clean but really it was Fern that was more upset than Holly.

"Calm down babe, it's over now anyway."

"It was awful, that horrible man, that beast, he raped you!"

"No he didn't. I allowed him to do that. Just like I allowed him to shave me. I lost the bet so I paid up. Just like he will when I win it this year."

"But..."

"No buts. His rinky dink team will not win two seasons in a row and in less than a year I will never have to look at his face again and will have given him the ass fucking of his life that he will never forget me by. Now that is worth this is it not?"

"I guess."

"Good, because baby I cannot continue to work for much longer knowing he is here so if we can get rid of him forever then it has to be worth the risk."

*

So with Fern's guidance Holly steered clear of Price for the next couple of months. She saw with glee that the team had had a sluggish start to the season and were mid table. A fact that coupled with Fern being away for a week on a school field trip saw Holly finally tempted to head down to Price's office to goad him further. Taking with her a very interesting object...

Making sure his office was empty bar the man himself Holly barged in stormed over to his desk and slammed a monster sized black dildo down on his desk. It was eye wateringly thick and long and had a harness at the end for strapping around the wearers waist/crotch. Holly was pleased to see the slight look of uncertainty it created on Mr. Price's face though he covered that up quickly enough with his trademark sneer.

"What? You actually think you're going to win? How did that work out for you last year bitch?"

Holly lifted the enormous dildo and held it at her crotch and mimicked thrusting in and out.

"Wonder if you'll be so smug when you are bent over one of those benches in the changing rooms and I am dry fucking your arsehole with this while your precious team watch on?"

With that she made to exit until he called out.

"I've still got two oral adventures with that filthy mouth of yours Miss Will. I bet you thought I would take the second right now, well tough luck you won't goad me into wasting it like that. Be seeing you."

*

Holly's second payment of a blow job to get the Coach to take her bet was however, taken up at Christmas. The team had rallied and were sitting in third in the table and although a few points short of first they were once again looking strong. Holly and Fern had watched the results improve with concern and had been expecting Price to make good on this oral token sometime soon, but neither expected it to happen the night of the staff Christmas Night Out.

Holly was dressed sexily in a red dress and black stockings and black heels and had been drinking and enjoying herself with Fern and several of the other younger teachers in the bar they had all retreated to after they had had their annual meal. She was dinking shorts and enjoying herself and looking forward to the two week break and had barely even noticed that Price was even there when she moved off towards the toilets and was pushing to door inwards when she found his hand on her elbow, propelling her in and then a sharp turn into the disabled stall just inside the toilets. Taken aback she shrugged his arm off angrily and turned to have a go at him then stopped mid rage as she saw who it was and the wry smile playing across his face. She knew instantly what he wanted.

"That's right darling, been watching over here and knew it was empty and then I saw you coming in, thought I'd make good on the second of those blow jobs you owe me."

Holly made to argue but knew it was pointless, her good mood and night had been ruined now anyway.

"Well at least let me have a piss first."

She huffed as she sat on the bowl but if she was expecting him to leave she was to be disappointed as all he did was lean back on the door and slam the bolt home and when she finally realised he wasn't leaving and began the piss he slowly undid his zipper and flipped out his stiffening cock. She looked at it and imperceptibly opened her lips, it was all the invitation Coach Price required and he stepped forward and rubbed his erection along the length of her red lipstick covered lips and eased it between them. She was still pissing. He held her hair and pulled it up so she was looking at him.

"You know my boys are gonna win the league again, I can just sense it, I can feel it in my bones and you are going to have to come down and humiliate yourself again. Still you must be getting used to it by now, proving to be quite the good loser, aren't you? Something tells me you'll enjoy it again if you lose the bet, won't you?"

Holly really wasn't in a position to argue but was going to make some response before she quickly stifled it on his thick helmet as the sound of the outer door opened and she heard two female voices enter the toilets. Price didn't seem to care and kept sliding his cock in and out of her lips, clearly further aroused at there being others so close by.

"Did you see that dress she was wearing?! Christ with the all the rumours about her you would think she would go out of her way not to inflame them!"

Holly recognised Mrs Marsh's voice, a colleague and Biology teacher.

"Well she certainly dressed slutty tonight but come on you don't believe those stories, there's no way she fucked the football team last year, I can't believe that!"

That was the voice of Miss Pinder, an English teacher and it was increasingly obvious to both inhabitants of the disabled cubicle who it was they were discussing. Holly's cheeks burned with shame as she realised she was the topic of conversation.

"Thought she was into girls now anyway, dating Foxy Fern."

"Yeah but dating, come on who do you think wears the trousers, or the strap on in that relationship! Anyway, I reckon that's just for show to get away from the rumours and seeing as you ask yes, I could well believe that blonde slut fucked the football team, I mean what other reason was there for that god awful haircut? I think the word whore was invented for women like our Miss Will."

The two voices moved on to other things and eventually left leaving Holly sitting there with tears in her eyes that this was how she was thought of. Price smirked and reached down to wipe the tears from her cheeks and rubbed them on his cock.

"I just bet your tears taste as good as they look bitch!"

And with that he grunted and gave an extra hard thrust and fired a heavy load of salty sperm down her throat. Holly just took it and swallowed the lot, not wanting cum on her face or on her dress when she returned. Coach Price squeezed the last drops out onto her tongue and zipped himself up again and making sure the toilets were deserted he made to leave but not before ruffling Holly's hair and hissing.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers