Teacher's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Skylar turned to model the new slinky black teddy she had bought that afternoon on her shopping trip with Kimberly and her best friend, a luscious black girl named Cortnee. With the impatience of youth, Kimberly just couldn't wait until the end of school and had to share Skylar with someone and Cortnee was a love. The four women had sex until just an hour ago, when Cortnee had to go home for dinner.

Christina walked into the room, in a black and purple satin bustier with stockings, suspenders and heels that she had purchased through her own company. She'd been a bit miffed the girls had gone shopping elsewhere, but it was mollified when she saw how sexy the outfit Skylar had chosen looked on her. At the moment, only Kimberly was without clothes.

"Tom just called," Skylar said to Christina as her lover came close and admired the pretty new lingerie. "I told him I was with some new friends and wasn't at all bored, that I was getting ready for the end of the school year."

Christina grinned, knowing that she and Kimberly had arranged a 10-girl lesbian orgy for the day after graduation. They hadn't yet told Skylar anything about it, wanting to surprise their new playmate. "I doubt you'll be ready for the end of the school year love, but I CAN promise you that you won't be bored until then," Christina smiled as she climbed into bed with Kimberly, Skylar following close behind.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12