Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Busty teacher and horse-hung son fuck in her classroom.
7.9k words
4.12
410.1k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those insatiable and overendowed familial fuckers Hilda and Henry Humper star in:

"Teacher's Pet"

Written by Dr. Mojo
Edited by Victor C. Nathan

"Okay, students," Hilda Humper said with her trademark lilt and giggle to her second period English class. "Today we are going to be discussing Hamlet, one of William Shakespeare's most famous plays."

Her announcement of the day's lecture sent a wave of heavy sighs throughout the male students in the class, partially because of the boring subject matter, but mostly because of the libido-raising effect she regularly had on any and all men who happened to be in her presence. Today was no exception, particularly for one student in particular, her beloved 18-year-old son Henry. He was sitting in the front row and having a very difficult time concentrating while faced with his mother's boner-inducing body, which today was clad in a knee-length grey pencil skirt topped with a half-buttoned dark blue oxford shirt which exposed nearly a foot of eye-popping, mouth-watering cleavage to view. Hilda's inadequately sized blouse was stretched so taut over the gargantuan globes of goodness that adorned her chest that each button seemed to be hanging on for dear life. She stood tall on a pair of patent leather high heels, and her golden hair was pulled tight into a bun which complemented her simple but modern schoolmarm glasses, giving her the classic "hot for teacher" look that so many school boys have lusted after over the years. And Henry, unlike the other boys in the class, was also aware that under her somewhat conservative attire Hilda was wearing a black silk thong and matching demi-bra, which encased her massive J-cup globes of titflesh and provided just enough support to allow them to bounce seductively with each step she took around the classroom.

The situation of Henry being distracted by his bodaciously busty mother's feminine assets was nothing new. After all, he had been regularly and openly masturbating to her since hitting puberty. Almost every man in town had at some point shot a wad of cum onto Hilda's breasts, and those who hadn't yet done so had certainly jacked off while thinking about them. Henry Humper was no exception. Growing up in the Humper household had exposed the impressionable young man to better masturbatory fodder than any porn studio could produce, with his J-cupped wet dream of a mother freely wandering around the house topless or naked, giving her son ample views of her prodigious bosom. The sight of her jiggling chest charms, pink nipples hypnotically bouncing around as she did housework, would drive Henry's raging teenage hormones into a frenzy of lust. He'd quickly have to sprint up to his room to relieve himself, fist flying along his pecker as he mentally pounded the shit out of one of his mother's orifices.

Hilda, for her part, was very accommodating to her horny son's teenage needs and went out of her way to provide him with as much spank bank material as possible. She drilled a hole in the wall that separated his bedroom from her shower so that Henry could jerk his meat while she bathed and soaped up her titanic titties, and one year for his birthday made a custom nudie calendar of herself so that Henry could hang it on his wall and pleasure himself freely to her image when she wasn't at home. At Christmas time, Henry would receive little care packages from his grandmother June, gift sets that typically included "home movies" of her getting her brains fucked out by one of the many sex partners she enjoyed at the farm. Hilda always made sure her son had the best fantasy fodder with which to spank his meat; for other boys this might mean Playboy or internet movies, but for the Humpers it was porn featuring their own family members. Hilda would even let Henry masturbate during the daily breastfeedings he still enjoyed at the age of eighteen, squealing and offering motherly encouragement as the horny teenager wildly spanked his meat and finally shot his cum all over whichever nipple he was not suckling on at the time, as well as the rest of her breast, and occasionally her face.

But his desire had skyrocketed in the last few months after a very momentous change in their relationship. While previously they were mostly only mother and son (the occasional wee wee tug notwithstanding), the two of them had been fucking like rabbits since the previous August, when Henry had returned from spending the summer at his grandmother June's farm (which the Humpers affectionately referred to as "Wee Wee Camp"). Whereas before that fateful summer, Hilda had maintained a purely motherly relationship with her darling son. Upon his arrival back home, she had decided to share everything with him - specifically, her pussy, mouth, and enormous breasts, all of which instantly became a wonderful set of familial fucktoys for Henry to pleasure his wee wee with. Hilda had even convinced Harriet to share her own glorious body with her little brother, and the top-heavy teenage trollop was only happy to oblige.

The introduction of their regular, wanton familial coitus is what had ultimately led Henry to his current predicament. He had become used to a nearly constant, marathon schedule of mind-blowing sex from his buxom maternal parent during their free weeks together at the end of summer vacation. However, their trysts had, by necessity, been severely reduced in frequency since the school year had begun and their daily schedules had become quite busy. This had limited their carnal couplings to a quick hump upon waking up in the morning before school, a hand job in the car in the parking lot before first period, a wee wee wash in Hilda's office during lunchtime, and a pair of fuck sessions at home before dinner and bed. For most couples, this would have been considered an obscenely frequent amount of sex, but for the Humpers, it was practically abstinence. And compared to the near-constant rate of intercourse they had enjoyed each day before the year began, it was like going through withdrawals. Their new policy of mother-son humping had taken Henry's candle flame of sexual desire for Hilda and stoked it into a raging inferno. Being forced to sit through an hour long lecture given by the object of his carnal desire, without being able to ravage her at will, was driving him practically mad with lust.

"The narrative of this story takes place in a fictionalized version of medieval Denmark where.........." Hilda absentmindedly continued her lecture, but also was distracted with sexual frustration. The demands of her classes had limited the time she had been able to spend with her younger child and new favorite sex partner, and the separation was taking its toll. Hilda had lately tried to supplement her wee wee diet by fucking Principal Johnson, Kenny Long, and a handful of other random students she bumped into throughout the day, and always enjoyed the buffet of dick that was available to her at Taft and Adams High School. But she saw her time between the sheets with Henry as something special, and not just because of his incomparable twelve-inch slab of horsecock, the organ which had provided Hilda with countless orgasms during their short time as lovers. Despite his fully developed body and maturing personality, he was still her special little boy, and Hilda was still a doting mother, only now her doting extended to his cock and balls as well. Her decision to welcome Henry into her bed was the culmination of eighteen years of raising a perfect son, and the feeling of him ejaculating his seed deep into the same womb that had given him life gave Hilda a tingling in her heart as well as her cunny. Having to cut back on her beloved romps with her son was taking its toll on Hilda emotionally, as well as deep within the recesses of her well lubricated honeypot. She had even visited the school counselor for therapy, who joked that Hilda was suffering from a perverted (and eighteen-years-too-late) case of post-partum depression.

Pausing to think about the recent events, Hilda turned towards her boy and noticed him squirming uncomfortably in his desk. It was a sight she was quite familiar with, having seen Henry many times in his younger days attempting to bottle up his horniness in her presence, gawking at her titanic sacks of titflesh and waiting for whatever mundane family activity they were doing to end so he could excuse himself and masturbate in his room. Hilda even chuckled to herself recalling one incident when her prudish sister Beth had visited for dinner, forcing Henry and his sister Harriet to be on their strictest behavior due to Beth's puritanical sensibilities. Harriet decided to tease poor Henry at the table by slyly moaning and showing him her ample cleavage. By the end of the meal the poor boy became practically paralyzed with sexual frustration, forcing a concerned Hilda to relieve his suffering by secretly taking him into the kitchen and jerking him off, his overstrained cock spraying nearly a cup of baby batter onto her face and gargantuan gazongas. Henry's delayed release had produced an ejaculation so powerful that the intensity of it literally knocked him unconscious and he had to be carried to his room to rest.

It was this memory that gave her a naughty idea. Walking over to Henry's desk with a seductive sway in her hips, Hilda stood in front of the boy and decided to work him up a little bit during the few minutes that remained in the class session.

"Henry Humper?" she asked her boy, cocking one hip to the side and batting her eyelashes mock-innocently.

Henry's words came out stammered and halting: "Yes, Mommy-Boobs? I mean, yes, Mommy? Fuck! I mean, yes, MISS HUMPER?"

The entire class erupted in laughter and snickers at Henry's slip of the tongue, in which he had revealed one of the many sexual pet names the two had developed over the years for one another. The poor boy's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he realized he had been caught openly daydreaming about his mom's mountainous mammaries in front of his classmates.

"What was the question?", He asked.

Hilda cleared her throat with mock authority and repeated herself: "We were discussing the Oedipal subtext behind Hamlet's relationship with his mother."

Hilda's reference to the incestuous themes of the famous Shakespearean play hit very close to home, as was her intention, exacerbating Henry's horniness and making him increasingly flustered. Not even looking his mother in the face, his eyes glued to the two swaying sacks of succulent sweater meat before him, Henry stammered out his words: "I—I—ah—Hamlet – he this secret desire to fuck – I mean – he had an unfulfilled fondling – I mean, FONDNESS – for his mom...."

The other students in the class were practically dying with laughter at this point at Henry's transparent Freudian slips, but Hilda only smirked at the situation, maintaining the ruse of professionalism in the hopes of driving her boy even crazier.

"Henry, is everything alright? Are you feeling okay?" she remarked in an academic tone. "You don't need to see the nurse, do you?"

Henry felt like his head was going to burst with embarrassment, but the redness in his face was nothing compared to that of his wee wee, to which his mother's teasing was causing a raging hard-on. He whimpered like a dog in heat as he stared at her bazongas, wanting to simultaneously suck and fuck them. Henry's testosterone-flooded brain was reeling with memories of the countless hours he had spent fondling his mother's flesh melons. In his short eighteen years of life, he had collectively squirted his own body weight in semen onto those glorious sweater puppies, whether it was in reality or just during one of his many adolescent masturbatory fantasies. Hilda had the kind of breasts that begged to be covered in jizz, with acres of creamy flesh just waiting for a load big enough to properly coat them. Henry even joked one evening while he was giving his mother a pearl necklace that he felt like Jackson Pollock, an artist splattering gobs of sticky liquid onto the canvas of her cantaloupes and creating his own masterpiece of orgasmic insanity.

Henry finally snapped out of his daydreaming just long enough to squeak out a response to her query: "No, Mom, I mean, Miss Humper. I'm fine."

But Hilda was not done yet. "Are you sure? Let me feel your forehead," she said, pressing the back of her hand gently below his hairline and simultaneously bending over at the waist, lowering her chest point-blank into Henry's field of vision.

Hilda's younger child was now faced with a front row view of Hilda's endless acres of boobflesh, which were practically pouring out of her half-open top like two watermelon-sized mounds of warm butter. It was a sight that Henry had seen hundreds of times before, but the current circumstances left him entranced by it like he was a boy looking at his first Playboy centerfold. He stared deep into his mother's shirt for what seemed like an eternity, visually savoring every rounded inch of the creamy flesh that had caused thousands of erections over the years, both for him and for every man in town. He could even see the tops of the silk black demi-bra he had seen her put on after their morning sex session, and the angle of her torso allowed just a hint of her pink areola to peek out of the fabric.

Hilda lingered at Henry's forehead, knowing full well that her contrived "inspection" of him for signs of fever was giving him enough visual stimulation to put his cock into overdrive. She even leaned her head a bit to the side to steal a glance at his crotch from under the desktop, and smirked as she saw the rock-hard outline of his twelve-inch monster straining against the top button of his jeans. Her plan was going perfectly.

"Well, your forehead is a little flushed, but I don't think you have a fever," she said in mock relief. "But I would like you to stay for a minute after class."

She stood up and walked back to her desk, shaking her ass maddeningly from side to side as she did so, causing her boy to emit an audible groan of lust. Henry slumped in his chair as the other students continued their teasing.

"Ooooooooh, Henry's in trouble with Mommy!" said Missy Cummings, one of Harriet's friends and an occasional fuck buddy of Henry's. "Maybe she should give you a spanking after class!"

"Yeah, why don't you and Miss Humper get a room, Henry!" added Mabel Chester. "Or do the two of you already spend enough time in her bedroom at home?" she added with a cackle as the other kids continued laughing.

"Alright kids, that's enough," Hilda said as the ending bell for the period rang and the students began getting up to head to their next class. "Remember to read chapter four of the textbook for Thursday. Oh, and Chuck, could you please grab my pink lace bra and bring it to class tomorrow? I left it on the floor of your Dad's bedroom over the weekend. Tee hee. Bye, kids! Have a good rest of the day!"

Smiling at the kids as they filed out of the room, Hilda smirked at the fact that every single male student did not even glance above her neck, their eyes instead trying to steal a glance at the mountainous mams that their lucky classmate had enjoyed up close for so long during class. As the kids finished shuffling out, Hilda closed the door to her classroom and walked back over to her boy.

"Poopsie, is everything okay?" she said, dropping her professional demeanor and reverting to their home demeanor. "You look like the cat that ate the canary!"

Finally at his breaking point, but free from the teasing of his classmates, Henry verbally exploded. "Please, Mom! No more teasing! For the love of God, I feel like I'm going to squirt my brain into my pants! I can't take it anymore! Please! Fuck me or suck me or tug me or lick me or let me put my schlong between your boobies or something! My balls feel like a pair of motherfucking boiling tea kettles! I need to jizz right fucking now or I swear they're going to burst!"

Hilda laughed at her boy's torrent of libidinous exclamations, but also felt a twinge of guilt for having brought him to such a sexually aggravated state.

"Awww, my poor sweet wee wee baby," she said softly. Lifting the desktop in front of Henry and putting it to the side, Hilda sat in her boy's lap, his throbbing johnson rubbing achingly against the rapidly-moistening spot on her skirt that marked the entrance to her promised land, her velvety soft but vice-tight vagina. "Was the view you had of Mommy's boobie twins too much to bear?" she asked, squeezing her arms together inwards towards her chest and causing her ludicrously large honkers to swell up and out of her shirt, adding nearly six inches to the already obscene length of cleavage she was previously displaying.

Henry gave her a look of brief but genuine annoyance. "Are you kidding?" he said, already starting to plant kisses on the top part of her fleshy funbags and reaching his left hand into her bra to tweak one of her nipples. "It took every ounce of restraint I had not to bury my face in your milk missiles and motorboat the shit out of you in front of everyone! How could you shove those puppies into my face right in the middle of class? It's not fair to tease me like that!" He was beginning to pout now.

Hilda moaned softly as she enjoyed the manual manipulation of Henry's fingertips on the now rock-hard nub of her right nipple. "Don't worry, sweetie. Mommy's gonna take care of you. You know I'd never tease you that much without giving you some relief, don't you? It's all part of the plan, honeycock. My next class won't arrive for another ten minutes, so why don't we just fuck on my desk, baby? With all the priming I've done to that rocket engine cock of yours, I figure we've got about T-minus 60 seconds before you blast off into my inner space, tee hee! What do you say, motherfucker? Wanna take Mommy for a joyride in the classroom! I promise it'll be a hell of a lot more fun than a boring lecture on Shakespeare." Hilda reassured her boy by rubbing the front of his pants, starting to get almost as turned on as he was due to both the anticipation of what lay ahead and from Henry's soft flicking of her areola.

Henry didn't have to be told twice. Pushing his mother off of his lap, he stood up hastily, grabbed an end of Hilda's shirt with each hand where they met in the middle of her chest, and in one swift motion ripped the garment open. A shower of buttons flew across the room as the two halves of the fabric separated, revealing a pair of bra-encased orbs of titflesh that jiggled erotically with the force of Henry's act. Now free from the confines of her blouse, the tops of her bra-clad honkers rippled and jiggled like two massive cups of Jell-O. Some men would be paralyzed with lust at the sight of Hilda's hemisphere honkers bouncing so erotically in her bra, but Henry was determined to get her completely naked before ravaging her. Pulling Hilda roughly to him by the waist, Henry buried his face in her canyon of cleavage as his free hand reached behind her to undo the clasps of her industrial strength black silk brassiere that held on for dear life against the payload of mammary mass that swelled against it.

Hilda was mildly annoyed at her son's thoughtless destruction of her blouse in the heat of his passion, but also incredibly turned on at the rough treatment she was receiving at his hands. It was only fair, she conceded, considering how much she had teased Henry during her class lecture. Besides, she always kept a few spare changes of clothes in her desk in case of such emergencies. At least one of Hilda's school outfits per week typically ended up with a large cum stain on it as the result of the frequent blowjobs, tugs, titfucks, and copulation sessions she engaged in during school hours, be it with the principal, janitor, or one of her students. Hilda had therefore learned over the years to always be prepared.