Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Carl takes Mrs. O'Keefe's reluctant daughter.
3.4k words
4.59
449.4k
165

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Katie sat in her room fuming. She didn't know what else her mother could expect. After all, she got good grades, didn't drink or do drugs and didn't sleep around. In fact, she had only been fucked by one boy after dating him for over a year, although she did fool around on occasion.

The fight with her mother started the moment Katie walked in the door.

"Hi, Mom. I just ran into Carl who said he was dropping off some homework. He asked me out for tomorrow night. He's kind of a loner, but a cute one. I said yes."

Actually Carl didn't really ask, it was more like a statement. When she started to play hard to get he squeezed her arm and looked at her with his penetrating and somewhat scary eyes. He told her he was going to pick her up at eight. She nodded her head and felt a tingling in her tummy. No boy had ever been quite so sure of himself with her.

"No, Katie. That boy Carl is trouble. As his teacher I know things about him I can't tell you, but I don't want you seeing him. Are we clear on this?"

"No, mother, we are not clear", Katie replied, "I plan to go out with him, not marry him. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. I don't need you picking my dates."

"This is not open to discussion. I forbid you to go out with him. That's final."

"We'll see what daddy has to say," Katie shouted as she ran into her room and slammed the door."

Katie knew her father would support her, and he did. The next night Carl arrived early. Professor O'Keefe answered the door and went in search of his daughter who was still dressing. Karen slipped into the family room from the kitchen.

"You lay one hand on her and I'll make you regret it in ways you can't even imagine."

Carl moved closer but she stood her ground staring at him with venom in her eyes. Suddenly his hand shot out and grabbed her neck. He pushed her through the kitchen door and slammed her up against the wall. His other hand slid into her panties. His fingers pressed against the folds of her pussy and rubbed over her clit.

"I don't think so, Mrs. O'Keefe. You'll be in bed thinking about what you could have had while my cock is pounding Katie's cunt and pumping cum into her body."

Carl pushed her up onto her toes and buried two fingers in her cunt. He could feel her juices flowing. He moved them in and out in rapid fucking motions. She struggled to get the next words out of her mouth.

"Okay… you win. I'll get a motel room and you can have me all day tomorrow… anyway you want. Just leave Katie alone."

He pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt and shoved them into her mouth. When they heard movement in the other room, he let her go, but not before grabbing her nipple through her blouse and squeezing hard.

"You should have thought of that yesterday, Mrs. O'Keefe. Do you think Katie likes her sex rough and over the edge? I wonder if she'll give it to me willingly or play hard to get like her mother. I'll let you know tomorrow."

Karen was still shaking. Part of it was anger, but part of it was because Carl had hit a nerve. Despite her attempts to resist him, her body responded to his touch. Karen could feel how badly her pussy yearned for more of his young cock. When she walked out to join them, Karen was shocked to see her daughter dressed in a short leather skirt and tight white top with her nipples poking through.

Katie dressed that way to get back at her mother. She wanted her to know that she was going to have a good time. Not that she was going to fuck him, but her mother would never know. If the date went really well, she would let him sample the goodies.

In school Katie was always in control of situations. It was her way of overcoming her lack of confidence. Carl was different from other boys she had dated. The way he took charge when they walked out the door excited her.

Katie let Carl know right away that she was interested. She knew all the tricks … a touch on the arm, biting her lip, an occasional girlish giggle, frequent eye contact, resting her head against his shoulder and an innocent hand on the thigh at the right time. Carl said very little. Katie found his quiet confidence a little intimidating. In truth, she was excited to be in his presence. She was tired of always being in control.

By midnight most of the couples had disappeared from the party. Katie suggested they go for a drive down by the lake. It was private but well lit and safe. They climbed into the back seat to make-out. Katie let him feel her tits through her blouse. She even let him pull up her top and bra so he could feel the soft flesh of her bare breasts.

Katie didn't want to appear too easy and also wanted to let him know that she was still in control of the situation. When Carl slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties she pulled away.

"No… please. We shouldn't Carl. This is our first date."

"Katie, don't be a fucking cock tease. I'm not into games."

Carl yanked her head back and crushed his mouth over her lips. His hand went between her legs pushing her panties to the side. He rubbed two fingers across her gash and over her clit. Katie was caught off guard. She felt a curious tingle of excitement at being manhandled. Her body responded in ways she couldn't explain. She spread her legs to give him better access to her pussy.

Carl plunged two fingers up her hot cunt. He pushed her down on the seat until her head was against the side door. He kissed her ear and then her neck. Katie squirmed against his fingers digging around inside her hot wet pussy. His lips slid over her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy.

"No… no Carl… we shouldn't… oh god… Carl…"

Katie knew she was losing control of the situation. She feebly tried to push him away, but Carl didn't budge. He bit her nipple and pulled it with his teeth. Carl's fingers dug deeper in her cunt. His thumb rubbed her clit. He bit down harder. Katie squealed with pain. Her body stiffened just before her pussy exploded.

The orgasm surprised Katie. Carl had just given her the first orgasm that she ever had with another person. By the time she recovered, Carl had his head between her legs. She felt his tongue lash out and lick her sensitive pussy. Getting her pussy licked was another first for Katie.

"Carl, we have to stop… please… oooohhhh… Carl, don't…"

He shoved two fingers back up her cunt and nibbled aggressively on her clit. His fingers found that special spot inside her pussy causing Katie to squirm in an agony of pleasure. When he bit her clit and pulled on it with his teeth, Katie exploded with her second orgasm in less than two minutes.

Carl sucked the juices from her gushing pussy and then moved up her body and kissed her on the lips, shoving his tongue into her mouth. For the first time Katie tasted her own pussy. She should have pulled away, but she didn't, finding it strangely erotic. More than that, his total command of the situation was intoxicating beyond explanation.

Carl sat up and pulled down his pants. His hard and sizeable cock sprung free. Katie looked over at it apprehensively wondering what he had in mind. Carl guided her hand to the vein streaked flesh. She sat up and wrapped her fingers around its girth.

"Carl, I'm being a very bad girl," she whispered, "I don't think my mother would approve."

Katie pressed her lips to his and tongue kissed him. She stoked him faster and faster. Carl put his hand on the back of her neck and pushed down on her head. She tried to resist but he was too strong. Katie decided that she would finish him with her mouth.

"Okay… but after this we have to go. I can't believe I'm going to really do this."

Katie's lips slipped around the large knob of his cock. She had only sucked a few other cocks in her life. None were close to the length and girth of Carl. The feel of his hard flesh filling her mouth and gliding across her tongue was intoxicating. Sucking cock had never affected her like this. Her pussy was seeping and her nipples felt like they were going to explode.

Katie's inexperience compared to her mother was quite evident. Carl pinched her sensitive nipples and ran his hands through her hair while he let her feast on his cock at her own pace. Katie purred and shifted so he could reach her pussy. Carl plunged two fingers up her dripping cunt.

Katie had never been so turned on in the presence of another person. She still was determined not to let him fuck her, but she did want another orgasm before she made him cum. Katie even decided that she was going to let him cum in her mouth, something she had never let anyone do.

Katie squirmed against his fingers trying to drive them deeper. She could feel them digging around inside her steamy hole. With her free hand she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. It took several minutes but it finally worked. The pressure building in her belly released. Juices gushed from her pussy. Carl's cock fell from her mouth. Katie screamed as her body shook with its third orgasm.

Carl rubbed his dripping fingers across her lips. Katie opened her mouth so he could push them inside. Once again she was mesmerized by the taste of her own pussy. She sucked his fingers clean and giggled while looking up at Carl.

"I'm really being nasty tonight. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm going to finish you with my mouth. Then we have to go home."

As soon as her lips wrapped around his swollen monster, Carl put his hands on her head and forced his cock into the opening of her throat. Katie gagged and struggled to pull up, but Carl kept the pressure on the back of her head trying to force it deeper. Katie had no choice but to find a way to let it into her throat.

"If I had wanted a little girl's blowjob I would have gone out with one of your friends. Now show me what kind of a woman you are."

The gagging sounds and the struggle became more intense. At last Carl had mercy and let her pull part way off his cock so she could breath. Spit and drool poured from her mouth all over his hard meat and balls. Holding her hair tight in his fingers, Carl slammed her head back down until his cock was lodged in her throat.

Katie was too confused to think. She thought she was going to pass out. His cock was too big to fit in her throat. Despite her struggles, it kept going deeper. The pain from his fingers almost ripping out the hair on her head didn't help. And yet, despite all this, she wanted it. She wanted him to take her this way. She had always wanted it.

It was a recurring fantasy. A man in black wearing a ski mask entered the house. Katie was alone. She tried to run but he was too fast. He slammed her face into the wall. Her skirt and panties were ripped from her body. A large cock slid into her pussy. His hands ripped her blouse and crushed her tits. He yanked her hair and pulled her head back, biting her neck until he drew blood. About then, cunt juice would squirt from her pussy as she imagined his cum filling her cunt. The fantasy always gave her an intense orgasm.

Carl's cock was completely buried inside her mouth and throat. She gagged loudly as he held her there, still struggling for precious air. He let her breathe briefly before shoving his cock back in her throat, holding her head down until she gagged. He grabbed her hair and fucked her face by bobbing her head up and down. He slammed up into her mouth driving his cock into her throat on each thrust.

"Much better. Now I'm going to fuck you Katie."

She was still in a daze when he slammed her back against the door and climbed between her legs. Rather than remove her panties, he pulled them to the side. His fingers opened her pussy. Carl prepared to shove his cock into her hot cunt. When Katie realized what was about to happen she panicked.

"No. Stop. We can't. Please…"

Katie tried to push him away but Carl wouldn't budge. She could feel the tip of his cock rub against her pussy. Katie realized that she was going to lose the battle. She also realized that she wanted to lose the battle. Just like in her fantasy, she wanted to get fucked. She wanted to be taken by force. There was only one problem.

"I'm… I'm not using anything. Do you have a condom?"

Carl's hand shot to her neck and slammed her head against the window. She felt his cock slide into her body. He began to fuck her. Her pussy had never been filled like this. He let go of her neck and pushed her legs back by her shoulders. His hands crushed her tits. His cock pounded into her again and again. Katie no longer wanted him to stop.

"Oh god… oh jesus… uh… uh… oh god yes… fuck me…"

Letting go and being reckless was like an aphrodisiac. She could feel the pressure of another orgasm building in her belly. His big cock filled her again and again. Carl pinched her nipples so hard that the pain was excruciating. Pleasure and pain mixed together in a swirl of sensations that gripped her body. She threw her head back and screamed. Pussy juice gushed from her cunt.

Carl's cock swelled inside her tight passage. He thrust deep into her pussy and grunted. Hot cum erupted into her steamy cunt. Carl pulled out and slammed back in filling her juicy chamber with stream after stream of his thick seed. Katie, feeling the warmth of his release spreading through her belly, cried out with yet another orgasm.

Carl took his cock from her cum-filled cunt and pulled the crotch of her panties back in place to soak up the juices seeping from her body. He climbed up her body and shoved his dripping cock between her lips. The strong taste of their combined juices filled Katie's mouth.

"Clean it and then suck it until it's hard again. Don't even think of not doing it. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Katie looked up at him with his cock between her lips and nodded her head. She had become his slave, his fuck toy. She wanted him to dominate her, to take her in ways she had never been taken. She was addicted to his power. All signs of resistance faded. Katie eagerly sucked him into her mouth and licked the thick juices from his cock

Carl could sense the change in Katie. She was now his to do with as he pleased. Carl grabbed her hair and slammed his cock deep into her throat until she choked. He did this again and again before he pulled her off and yanked her head back by the hair until she was looking up at him. Spit was dripping from her chin and she was breathing in short gasps.

"Sit in my lap facing forward, Katie. I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"No… please. Not there. Anything else, but not that... please…"

"I said DO IT."

Carl yanked her up and slammed her against the front seat with his hand on the back of her neck pressing her head over the back of the seat. He shoved his cock into the sticky mess inside the crotch of her panties and then up the crack of her ass. When it was nice and gooey, he pressed the tip against her tight asshole and pushed.

Katie screamed when she felt the huge knob of his cock punch through her tight knot and enter her body. He pushed deeper. She thought her insides were going to explode from the unbearable pressure and pain in her belly. Tears streamed down her face as he pushed even deeper. He began to fuck her. Katie could hardly breathe.

Slowly and gradually Katie felt the unbearable pressure give way to a sensation of fulfillment. His fingers pushed up into her pussy. Pleasure returned to her body. She sat back on his cock and took it even deeper than it had been. She swirled her ass against him. Carl fed his fingers to her mouth. Katie sucked them between her lips. She moved her own fingers to her clit.

Carl bent her over the back of the front seat and hammered her ass. He grabbed her hair and yanked back on her head. His cock pounded in and out of her stretched asshole going harder and faster on each thrust. His hand moved to her throat and squeezed. As she struggled for air, another orgasm ripped through Katie's body. Seconds later she felt warm cum pour into her bowels.

Carl popped his cock out of Katie's well-fucked ass and pulled her panties back in place so they could absorb the cream drooling out. He fastened his trousers and climbed back into the driver's seat. Katie was in the process of putting on her bra and pulling her top down over her tits.

"Stop. Did I tell you that you could get dressed? I don't remember telling you that. Leave them off. Understand?"

Katie should have been pissed at the way he talked to her, but her need to please him was more powerful. It was like an addiction. She knew she would do anything for him. This scared her and excited her at the same time. Katie looked over at Carl and removed her top and bra.

"Um… I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Are… are you going to hurt me?"

Carl grabbed her jaw and turned her head towards his. He moved his face to within inches of her face. He squeezed.

"Why would I want to hurt you, Katie? I like you. We're going to see a lot of each other. On the ride home I want you to suck my cock. I want you to keep sucking it even after we pull into your driveway and stop, understand?"

Katie nodded and did as she was told. She knew her mother would be up and watching. The light from the porch would allow her to see into the car. In truth it would give her satisfaction to let her mother watch as she sucked Carl. She slid her lips back over his cock and down her throat.

They pulled into the driveway. Carl cut the motor and grabbed Katie's head. He slammed it up and down on his cock making her go faster and deeper on each thrust. She could barely keep up. Carl slammed his cock deep into her throat and held it there until Katie struggled for air. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up into the porch light. He saw the curtains in the dining room move and knew Mrs. O'Keefe was watching.

"Okay Katie, that's enough. Now I want you to get out of the car, stand in front and take off your panties. Bring them to me."

Knowing her mother was watching, Katie walked topless to the front of the car, lifted her skirt and removed her cum soaked panties. The headlights almost blinded her. She handed them to Carl. He squeezed her tits and pinched each nipple, then returned her top. Katie pulled it over her naked tits and disappeared into the back door.

Carl got out of the car, leaned against the hood and waited. Sure enough, a few minutes later the back door opened. Out came Mrs. O'Keefe with a kitchen knife in her hand and venom in her eyes. Carl smiled and dangled Katie's cum-soaked panties from his forefinger.

"Hello Mrs. O'Keefe. Katie left something in the car."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers