Teacher's Pretty New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kansas
Kansas
643 Followers

By the time the third song started she could no longer dance because I was holding her tightly, my lips passionately kissing her body, from her silky long legs, to her flat, smooth stomach, and especially all over her sexy round ass. I even ran my tongue up her beautiful ass crack, sending her quivering in response.

She was beginning to sway weakly back and forth, the passion overwhelming her, so I then bodily lifted her up off of her feet and carried her back upstairs to my bedroom, her arms holding tightly around my neck the entire time, her lips pressed tightly on my own.

Upon arriving, I gently laid her onto the bed, and again I reached for my strap-on dildo. Upon seeing this, she immediately positioned herself as before, on her elbows and knees, with her head on the pillow and her ass arched up invitingly for me. She wiggled it slightly in anticipation for what was to come.

"Good girl," I murmured, climbing up behind her. Again I mounted her, more gently this time, my hands softly caressing her lovely bottom.

My beautiful blonde student was now my pretty new teacher's pet. More than a pet, actually. She was my willing, submissive slavegirl.

I pumped her from behind for several minutes, all the while squeezing and pressing my hands onto her gorgeous ass checks. As I finished fucking her, I bent down and soft kissed her pretty ass. Again she was gently sobbing, but this time it was clearly from the joy of possession, the thrill of being owned, the satisfaction of her being possessed by a dominant woman, myself.

What had started out as a punishment would result in the end with her becoming my lover and willing slave. Upon graduating she moved in with me, and we continued to make love every night.

Oh, and by the way, Amanda got an "A" in PE. And so did Missy Williams, although Missy never got the tape back that she'd left in her tape recorder, you know, the one that that looked like a frog.

Kansas
Kansas
643 Followers
12