Teacher's Surgery

Story Info
His teacher is turned into a sex doll.
4.2k words
4.03
256.6k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn moved into town taking over a class while the teacher was away having a baby. No one knew her and she would be moving on at the end of the year so she felt confident consulting a local surgeon for cosmetic surgery after dreaming for some time of having her small breasts enlarged.

Every onerous task had been completed at the end of the school year so from now on every hour would be her own time or so she thought.

Andrew left high school that year without the expected results and nursed a grudge against his tutor. Working at the hospital as a penance, imposed by his father for the poor results, he discovered her little secret.

Breaking into the hospital computer he changed the consultant's notes for her surgery, adding some little adjustments. Each day he made some changes becoming carried away with the game.

Eventually a complete new identity had been built to justify the new body shape until she was no longer a teacher but a porn star from California.

As the date came round for her surgery he realized he had gone too far and signed on to change everything back to what it had originally specified.

"Damn! They've changed the password." He said to himself. Trying the administrators and everyone's in the office didn't help, the records were locked down.

He laughed to himself. "It won't be done. It's too ridiculous. The consultant will see they have been changed and put them right." He sighed to himself, only half convinced. He sat for awhile wondering if the changes could be traced back to him.

The consultant was too busy to meet and greet Evelyn before surgery as an important golf game had come up organized by a pharmaceutical company. It was just a routine case so the surgeon would take care of things from the notes.

***

Miss Evelyn Simpson awoke to find herself still bandaged but no longer in hospital. She lay there wondering where she was for this wasn't her apartment either.

The door opened and a young man walked in. In a befuddled state she didn't recognize him as one of her students.

"So you are awake at last. You had better take this it's the last of your pills. The hospital gave you." Andrew told her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Her mouth was dry and she felt so tired it was difficult to concentrate.

"This is my parent's house. The hospital phoned to come and pick you up. Don't you remember?" Andrew said.

She shook her head and regretted it. The room span around causing her to feel sick. "Why would the hospital phone you?" She asked.

"There was an emergency, a big crash on the freeway, and they needed all the beds in your ward. You must have had their number in your purse or written the wrong number in the notes. Any way they collected you and brought you here. You were about to be discharged anyway." He lied.

Andrew had finally cracked the computer password after the surgery. He had been in a panic for the consultant would be looking in on her yesterday afternoon. He upped the date for discharge and added that her brother was collecting her.

Yesterday morning was fraught with danger as he collected his teacher from hospital, expecting any moment to be found out.

In a daze Evelyn let the nurse wheel her out to his car. "I don't think she should be going home just yet despite what the notes say." The nurse told him. "I'll phone the consultant."

"It's OK. Mom is a nurse and she's worked post surgery for years. She'll look after sis." Andrew said, hoping awkward questions wouldn't be asked.

The nurse was called away just in time. He signed the papers and a young nurse who didn't seem to care if the patient was dead or alive wheeled her out.

"Here take this and you'll be fine." He told her.

She swallowed the pill then thought to ask what it was. He told her it was a sleeping pill but she was already drifting off.

***

Sitting beside the bed reading a book he watched her eyes flicker open. "I'm Andrew remember me telling you yesterday?" he asked.

"Yes, I remember now, Andrew from my class. Was it yesterday? Have I been out of it a whole day? Can you call your mother for me?" She asked.

"She's away. They went away to Europe for a few weeks." He said. Not adding he would have gone with them if she had tutored him better this last year.

"Who's been looking after me then?" She said in surprise.

"I have. Since you arrived I've been looking after you." He told her, expecting some thanks.

The implications started to sink in. "But what about. I mean, how did I get to the bathroom?"

"I managed to get you to the bathroom eventually. I changed the sheets once and you used a bed pan once." He told her sourly. He hadn't anticipated that in his plan at all.

Looking a embarrassed at the idea of it she nevertheless bowed to the inevitable. "I'm sorry but I need to go. I need help to get there." She said raising an arm for him to hold onto. It wasn't enough he had to wrap his arms around her and lift.

With one arm around her they managed to shuffle there. "The hospital shouldn't have let you take me away. Your not family your one of my pupils. What happened, how did this happen?" She asked. Although there was no one else she knew in this town it was improper for a young man to be looking after her in this helpless state.

"An administration fault I guess." He didn't add he had seen plenty of errors for he dare not reveal he had worked there.

Unable to even lift the loose shift covering her naked body she asked him for help. Unable to wait until he left she suddenly let loose a hot stream into the pan. Without a chance to stop him he unexpectedly wiped her between the legs with a tissue. So embarrassed was she her mouth flapped without a word leaving her throat.

On the away back to bed she wondered what he had done to her last night. Back in bed she was so exhausted she lay their supine nodding off to sleep. He began to sponge her down without protest not having the strength to stop him.

On waking later she felt more refreshed for the sleeping pills had started to wear off. She was hungry and the appetite ruled her head as she tucked into a bowl of soup.

"Its delicious, it's home made isn't it. And this Cabata is gorgeous."

"

I'll get rid of these crumbs then get you another drink." He told her.

W

ith the sheets off the bed she watched him shake them but was surprised when he laid them on the floor. With a little anxiety she watched him squeeze out a cloth and sponge. She didn't know what to say but lay there feeling vulnerable and embarrassed. He had obviously done this a few times before.

After all, the bandages seemed to protect her person more than a bikini would at the beach. His touch was soothing and she especially liked it when he massaged her back. Up until then she had only been faintly aware of what he was doing to her with the drugs keeping her compliant.

This was different, she was fully awake and it seemed wrong. Nice, but wrong for one of her students to be bathing her in bed.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Do you mind giving me a lift out of bed? I can make it the rest of the way." She stated, trying to sound confident.

She leaned on him to the bathroom but thankfully managed by herself once there. On the way back from the toilet she stopped before a mirror, which had been deliberately uncovered for her to notice the bandages.

He had become impatient wanting to unveil the new Miss Evelyn Simpson. Looking at herself in the mirror she asked. "Why are there so many bandages over my body? Surely they should have just covered my, I mean just the one set."

"Let's get back to your room. We can look at the notes." He said. Sitting on a chair out of reach he read out the notes that he had tampered with just a couple of weeks ago. The expected operation was read out only he didn't mention their new dimensions. He softened his voice feeling guilty.

"The waist has been reduced. The thighs reduced too"

She looked at him still unsure of what was going on, not wanting to believe it.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "There must have been some mistake. All I wanted. Well you know now." She said.

"I had better check my body with those notes and see what the hell those idiots have been up to. You can help with these bandages." Privacy gave way to expediency for she was intent on finding out what they had done to her.

He helped roll the bandages away from her torso as she couldn't manage them. Not caring that he was stripping her naked she just wanted to see what had been done to her figure.

He helped her up off the bed to stand before a mirror.

Supported by him she looked in amazement at this new body that hardly looked real. "It's a mistake, surely." She whispered.

Her breasts had implants inserted as she had wanted only they were huge. She noticed a scar under both ribs where the waist had been reduced to an extraordinary degree. Her breasts were sculpted massive over the tiny waist. Her body looked out of proportion like some bizarre doll.

Her thighs had been reduced which was something else she hadn't asked for. Her legs looked long and thin unable to support the top heavy figure.

He helped her into bed while she asked in a daze. "What happened? This is not what I discussed with the consultant."

She was not listening to him as he explained quietly what had been done.

Slowly taking in what he was saying brought her thoughts to a terrible realization.

Looking in horror across the room she asked. "You brought me here. What? What have you done to me? What have you done to my body? It's ridiculous! You've turned me into a cartoon character."

The obvious look of guilt upon his face as he turned away from her confirmed it. Suddenly suspicious she asked. "Did you? Did you do anything else?" She stared across the room at him taking in the look of his shame and just knew there was more.

"What aren't you telling me? Tell me." She pleaded. "Please, just tell me." She said. He picked up the notes, although he didn't need them as a reminder of the little extra changes.

"Several other things were done. Your lips have been enlarged and inside you have been reduced."

She quickly put her fingers to her face but knew there had been no changes there. Looking down between her legs she put a hand there and in a small voice she said. "These lips down here?" He nodded. Struggling to speak she said. "Inside has been reduced?" Again he nodded.

"What else was change?" He looked away to reply very softly.

"The anus has been enlarged." She looked across the room not seeing him.

She started to speak very quietly, her voice rising to a shriek. "What do you mean 'the' anus? You mean 'my' anus has been enlarged. You've had MY anus enlarged. What for? Of what use is my anus to you. Do you have plans to use it? Oh! I see." She sat looking even paler than she had been.

Her face glowed with rage becoming red with rage; her hands were balled into tight fists as she began again quietly building to a shriek.

"My breasts have been enlarged for you. My vagina has been tightened for you. My anus made looser for you. You bastard! I'm not a cartoon character but a plaything. I'm a sex doll. You've made me into your private sex doll. This is what you've done; you've turned your teacher into a sex object. The options you chose for me are those that a common whore would have done to her. I'm a slut whose body is shaped for men to use more easily. That's what you've done to me, you idiot!

You've made me into a slut. You've changed me from a decent respectable teacher into a real low down whore." She bellowed at him.

Andrew didn't know where to look he just wanted to run. This is not what he had planned at all. A little revenge had turned into a nightmare, for them both. He saw that now but it was too late.

"This is my body. It's mine, do you understand? These ridiculous things are my breasts." She said wrapping her arms around them. She had to stretch her arms out they were so huge. The enormity of her situation hadn't sunk in but already it was threatening to overwhelm her.

He watched her fingers grip her breasts and unavoidably touch the enlarged nipples. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warned her.

"I told you they are mine not your play things." She shouted at him. As though to demonstrate they belonged to her she squeezed the nipples.

He watched her face change from rage to curiosity. She blinked several times with her head on one side as though listening for something. She shook her head trying to clear it of some misunderstood message.

She seemed to grow restless as though too hot and was finding the room constricting. She opened her legs a little wanting to cool her body.

She spread her legs wide in a lewd gesture. No longer shouting she glared at him intently.

Quietly she said. "Come on then Andrew. Use your new toy. Make use of your slut. You spent all that money on this body so it's yours now. It's not mine any more. It's bought and paid for, so just use it."

She continued sweetly in a dreamy voice. "Don't bother asking just help yourself. Just make use of it as you want. It's already prepared, so choose an orifice. Dip in anywhere you want." She said, becoming more agitated with every breath.

True to her word she became a slut helping and encouraging him to explore his sex doll. She pulled him onto the bed grappling with his trousers to extract his cock.

He was too afraid of her to be hard and so she sucked it into her mouth. It seemed like an adventure with a new intensity of sensations assaulting her mind.

She felt him grow hard and let go to kiss its head licking the wetness leaking there. She climbed onto him and positioned herself. With a low moan she felt his hardness crease her lips then plunged down on his hardness absorbing him into her vagina seeming to suck it in.

He lay there silent and still while she huffed and puffed up and down. He stared up at his teacher amazed at the sight of those huge breasts bouncing around.

'Shit!' He thought. 'My teachers fucking herself on my cock!' He began to move his hips thrusting up at her tight pussy unable to stop.

She experienced more intense feelings pushing her onward to fulfill a great overpowering need. She felt him coming but she wasn't ready and she cried out in fear.

When he flagged she renewed him with caresses to his cock and words of encouragement. "Please Andrew! I need your lovely cock inside me. Make me cum. Only you can fulfill me. I need you Andrew, please." She begged him.

She needed him to take her further, to take her again. She worked him so well with her mouth and throat he recovered quickly. Guiding him in to her body she rode him again. This time she moved her feet either side of his head to be penetrated so deep she could feel his cock hit the entrance to her womb.

It seemed to be an eternity before becoming sated. Her whole body shook with passion as the orgasm spread from between her legs. She had become so physically exhausted her body allowed her to rest with sleep taking over for a fretful dream.

She awoke suddenly both eyes wide with fear. He sat beside the bed looking at her. She peered at him over the new mounds that were her breasts. If they hadn't been hers she would have laughed at them.

"What happened? Did I dream it or did we just make love." She whispered. With anger flashing in her eyes she said. "I mean, did we have sex."

"Yes. I did try to warn you." He said in a flat voice. It was time to tell her the rest.

"What do you mean, 'warn me'."

She would guess soon enough so he cleared his throat and braced himself for another hysterical outburst. "Your nipples have been." He started then hesitated trying to gain the courage to tell her.

"There is an implant attached to your nipples. An experimental device, a miniature stimulator has been inserted behind each nipple." He said not daring to go on.

"What the hell are you talking about." She shouted.

"It sends an electrical signal, like a nerve would do, direct into the brain. Its connected to a pleasure centre or gland or something." He looked away unable to face her. It all seemed so terrible now she sat before him. He had thought of it as a prank not expecting it to really happen. Andrew tried to console himself with the excuse he had tried to reverse the notes but failed.

Evelyn sat dumbfounded. She suddenly threw her hands away from her body in fear. "I mustn't touch my nipples then." She stated.

The hysterical rant didn't materialize. He looked at her wondering if she had lost her mind.

"No one must touch them." He said quietly.

"What happened then was because I touched my nipples? The nipples, something implanted?" She asked. He nodded.

"It stimulates a gland to send a message to your brain and your body becomes hypersensitive needing to be sexually stimulated to orgasm. Touching the nipples sets it off." He said.

"No, don't touch them! You'll trigger it off again." He added quickly not able to face another onslaught upon his body.

She looked at the swollen nipples. They looked in proportion to the massive breasts yet hid a terrible secret. She was in shock with her mind trying to catch up.

"No!" She said in a little whimper of a voice. "You stupid little shit. You really have turned me into a sex doll. No! If I go out like this not only will I be stared at I'll be in real danger. Some stranger only has to touch my nipples and I'll be turned on, out of control. That's right isn't it? If my nipples are tweaked it turns me into a raving sex mad slut." She whispered.

He hadn't thought about how she would live her life like this. It had all just gradually evolved with him adding more and more modifications to her notes, a little more each day.

"Once the nipples have been gripped it starts the, err, it starts the process off. Then you will have to complete it." He said, trying to say it in as neutral way as possible.

She looked at him demanding his full attention. "Your telling me once my nipples have been squeezed the sexual stimulation won't stop until I have sex? No! It won't stop until I have an orgasm. Can't I control it? What have you done to me you stupid man?"

She sat rocking back and forth with her hands well away from her breasts.

"I'm a sex doll. Just switch me on and I'll perform." She murmured to herself while rocking back and forth, with an expression of shocked horror. "Now I know what's happening to me perhaps I can learn to control it." She said weakly.

Gasping loudly she whimpered with overwhelming emotion. She sat on the edge of the bed intently staring in the mirror at the stranger that her own body had become. She watched as the body clearly became excited, seeing the legs open, wanting to be explored more deeply.

He watched her eyes begin to glaze as she gripped the nipples gently squeezing them in a steady rhythm. She parted her legs and reached down between them. The hand dove between her lips to stimulate herself in a growing desperation.

Throwing her head back she moaned then reached out to him with both hands grasping tight.

Pulling his shorts to one side she fought in desperation to reach what was so desperately needed.

He fought her grip to slide off the bed out of reach, as she couldn't roll sideways in pursuit with those huge breasts.

"Come back. Please, let me have you. I need you." She cried out.

He reached under the bed and thrust a rubber dildo into her outreached hands that had been clawing the air for him. She perhaps mistook it for him but anyway thrust it in moving her whole body to its rhythm.

He moved between her outstretched legs maneuvering what was left of it into her ass.

At last the begging stopped to be replaced by a whimpering sound. So at last she was coming.

12