Teacher's Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her mind the ordeal of those animals teasing her froze every muscle in her body. "Do it Brian. Ride me my hero. Ride me with all your strength. Pound my little pussy, faster my hero." She shouted. She held on to him and raised her legs to receive more of him.

"Did you see them tease your teacher? Did you see your teacher being abused? Tell me Brian. Tell me you wanted me then. Did you see that brute nearly fuck my face? Did you want to do that to me too? Tell me Brian. Did you want to fuck my tight little teacher's pussy? Tell me you hate me." Lara ranted at him, the word flowing in a hateful torrent.

Brian didn't hear most of it but enough. He pounded away at her. She had guessed his awful secret and was telling him she still wanted him. He was wild with lust and she was in a torrid frenzy.

Their bodies rolled from side to side tumbling on the grassy bank and re-emerging with him on top aggressively pounding at her pussy. He was young and strong and full of pent up passion. His stamina kept him going long enough for Lara to cum. She heaved at him with her hips wanting every part of him to fill her body.

When she subsided he came. She felt it washing her clean of the brutes that abused her. He was filing her up with his semen and she wanted to squeeze every last drop from him. With her legs wrapped around his body trying to squeeze him dry.

They lie there panting under the moon. She was almost sated but not quit free of the demons. He was unsure what had happened but didn't care. He had fulfilled a dream, more than he could have wished for. He had made forbidden love to his teacher.

He went to kiss her and again she turned away. "Sorry!" She panted. "Not yet. I think I know now what to do. Before you kiss me I need to get rid of the image of those awful brutes. I can replace them with you. You will be my cure, my saviour. You're my hero Brian. You really did save me."

She pushed her body down his kissing it as she went. Lara found his limp member and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked on it like a dummy nuzzling his balls with her chin. She sucked and licked it needing it to grow to become effective. She needed him to do this one last thing for her.

Feeling him harden she pulled back. Kissing its tip she told him. "Fuck my face Brian. Shove your cock down my throat. Drowned me in your cum. Do it to me. Show me no mercy. Please!" She begged.

Slowly at first he stroked his penis between her lips watching it disappear between them. He felt it tight in her throat and wanted to cum the pleasurable sensations were so strong. He couldn't cum there was nothing left. It would take time.

On and on she felt his cock nearly choke her then recede from her throat then back again. Between each thrust she breathed desperately. This was a punishment, a penance and a cleansing of her body.

"You have fucked me Brian. Not just made love you have fucked me insensible. You have fucked your teacher you wonderful hero." She breathed out every word in a terrible desperate sound. He had cleansed her body but above all else she hoped he had cleansed her mind of those dreadful images. Only time would tell.

12