Teacher's Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Teacher is humiliated in class.
13.2k words
4.23
211.2k
74

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara and Brian walked hand in hand following the trail through the forest back to their cabin. Lara shivered, not from the nakedness but from all that she had been through that day. She had been reduced from the teacher in charge of a college group to a sex object by a calculating bunch of youths.

She had let Brian make love to her as a reward for rescuing her as well as a means to rid her mind of those young savages molesting her body. She didn't want to think about the idea of becoming sexually excited by the assault and the sordid treatment while at their mercy. She shivered again, her whole body quaking at the horrid memories.

Lara walked as though in a dream with Brian leading her back to her room. The young lads in their group were fast asleep and that too is what she needed; precious cleansing, sleep.

"Thank you Brian, you're my hero. You saved me from those rough young men. No. Don't say anything. It's important you don't say anything, about what happened I mean. Promise me! Good! I'm your teacher and must try to remain in charge of you all. You're my pupil and I'm responsible for you. You must try to forget what happened between us too. It can never happen again." She told him.

Lara felt the strength in his arms, holding her naked body in a tight embrace. She would allow him this moment but from now on she must behave properly. In the morning she would have to find the strength to take charge of the group and put everything behind her. The freezing cold river had washed her clean and the walk back had dried her skin but she could still smell Brian and her own muskiness upon her body. She desperately needed a shower but that was out of the question for it was important not to wake the others. It was important to keep the whole sordid event a secret from everyone.

Had that moment of torrid love making with Brian worked?

Her father had always said if you fall off the horse get right back on before you become afraid. This certainly wasn't what he had meant. After the ordeal she let Brian make love to her as a way of washing them out of her mind.

She had needed comforting and told him it was his reward for the rescue. It was wrong but she had desperately needed him. It had been no lie for at that moment she had wanted to reward him and he did so deserve it.

Should she run away home like she usually did? Home to the big house and to daddy and safety. This time there was a good excuse but it just wasn't possible to tell anyone about that awful degradation, let alone daddy.

What if Brian hadn't rescued her and she had become pregnant from one of those youths? How could she tell her father she didn't know who the father was or what color it would be?

Sleep overcame her tortured mind while wondering how to face tomorrow and the group of young lads she was in charge of.

***

At home daddy was talking business with a group of friends. She knew them all, from entertaining them at the usual gatherings, as fellow bankers and acolytes. She had flirted with them as an entertainment from the tedium of the task. Over cocktails she would keep eye contact for far too long and smile at their little jokes and sexual innuendos.

They all wanted too see more of that luscious body which she displayed as indecently as she dared. It was always the same, someone would have a little too much to drink and corner her away from the informal gathering of financiers. They promised the earth and more for just a kiss wanting more, too much more.

She would laugh and go back to the party to see if she could capture another poor fish. She knew this time was different somehow. They were waiting for something. Her pupils were there which didn't seem right and a class room desk too. Who invited Brian? 'Yes Brian, you're my hero and you must receive your reward.' She heard herself say.

He bent her over the desk and lifted the back of her dress. His hands circled her slim waist and roughly pulled both breasts out. She looked up to see everyone gathering round vying for a better view of her lovely breasts. She wanted to tell Brian, 'Not here, not now!' But the words wouldn't form.

She could see those men she had teased licking their lips at the sight of her firm breasts and hard nipples. What was Brian doing now? She felt his hardness nudging her anus and she had to tell him. 'Not there Brian, that's your teachers little virgin ass!' This time the sound came in loud gasps revealing her excitement.

She saw the eyes of the men light up as they realized what was happening. They wanted a better view. These important business men, friends and colleagues of her father, wanted to see the young lad bugger her.

She could see their hardness bulging in the expensive suit trousers looking so wrong. As though on queue, Brian pulled the dress away from her body, like a magician revealing a startled rabbit.

Lara was naked before her father and his friends with one of her pupils ready to bugger her. 'Not there Brian, my pussy, take my pussy, please!' She was forced to say before everyone. It was so degrading to be begging this young lad to fuck her before such important people and her father too.

She strained to look behind her and saw a queue of young men from her class waiting for their turn. 'Quickly Brian, fuck me, everyone is waiting. Fuck me hard Brian, pound my pussy hard.' She heard the obscene words as though it were someone else breathing hard and screaming them out through clenched teeth.

***

With a start she awoke in a sweat mumbling. "I need to get a grip. I can't go back home like this. I have got to get back on the horse and ride the damn thing. I'll do a good job and that will exorcise all those awful memories and feelings."

The bedside clock told her it was time to get up and face the world and in particular her own group of young lads. A quick cold shower brought her back to the real world ready to face it. A slight tremble in her hands told anyone who noticed it would be some time before she was completely over the ordeal of yesterday.

Lara pulled a light dress over her head and pulled on some panties. It was going to be a hot day and a dress was better than jeans and tee shirt. She would have liked to wear a bra but hadn't packed one which was not so much a mistake than a habit from hardly ever wearing one. She would have to keep out of the sun so the missing bra wouldn't be noticed.

"OK you guys wake up, rise and shine. It's a new day and we're going on a hike with the other groups. I'll meet you all for an early start at breakfast in the canteen. We will meet up in the square under the flag to plan the day. I'll keep my promise so make sure you keep yours." She told them. Quickly turning on a heel she marched out of the main cabin and out into the bright sunshine.

***

"Hi! How you doing? You look a little tired. Have you recovered yet?" The fellow teacher asked.

For a moment Lara wondered if he knew what had happened yesterday and choked unable to reply.

"Sure you're up to a hike? Your group told me you both had the same bug." He asked, looking concerned. "If you two aren't up to it you might have to return home with your group."

"No! I'm fine. A good walk should sort me out. I had a good rest last night so I'm ready and raring to go." She sighed with relief.

"Enthusiasm, great, that's what I like to hear. Here's your map and list of names in your group. We mix the different groups up together so they learn to get on. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why. You're with Bob by the way. He's the tall guy over there. I'll leave you to introduce yourself and sort out who's doing what." He said.

Lara felt the whirl of his conversation wash over her and watched him bounce away to find someone else to organize. "Hi Bob. I'm Lara. I'm helping you with the group!"

"Right, well, let's herd them up and find the trail." Bob nodded at the group of sullen youths. "I don't intend to push them into being winners. My idea is not to lose any of them and get back without anything broken." He stated.

"OK! Fine by me." Lara said. So this is where Mister Enthusiasm had stolen it all from, she surmised. Bob looked as bored as she was with the idea of traipsing through the forest with a lot of sullen youths.

Taking the map from his hands she twisted it the right way up and pointed to the trail head. In silence they led the arguing bunch of lads into the forest. The only noise was their continuous bickering. The humidity went up and their noise went down. After only a half mile they were silently plodding along heads down looking weary.

'Well.' She thought. 'This is fun. Just what my group wanted. Perhaps some of my group is having fun with Mister Enthusiasm, just as they deserved. I don't think I could stand a gentle walk with him let alone a hike.' The sarcasm matched her mood.

Sweat stuck the dress to her body and the lack of exercise was taking its toll. At least in the shade of the trees it wasn't see-through though the outline of her bust stood out clearly where it was plastered to her body.

"Way point one." Bob declared. A quick head count found three of them missing. "You had better go back and hurry them along. If you don't turn up in fifteen minutes I'll assume something's wrong and your taking them back to base. With those three it'll be an acute case of laziness." Bob declared.

With a sigh Lara turned and headed back down the trail. 'At least it's down hill.' She said to herself. She didn't consider this a good plan. What if one of them was injured, what then?

The three of them were there all right without a sign of damage. They were lazing around on a patch of grass beside the trail. At first she thought they were gathered around a games machine but it was a phone.

"Hi, teach what you up to now?" One of them said. Before she could say anything he poked his phone in her face. Up close the image was blurred and she leaned back to get it into focus.

"That's you last night with the guys in your cabin." He said.

"Give me that!" Lara asserted.

"Wow. Careful teach that's an expensive phone. Be polite and ask nicely." Rodriguez told her. "Put your hand up if you want to ask a question." He smirked.

Lara was in no mood to play games but the photo on his phone was from when her group had stripped her. She had to find out who had sent it and wipe the phone clean. She put up her hand with a sly smile trying desperately to win him round with plenty of eye contact.

She didn't notice the rope hanging from a tree. They knew how lazy Bob was and hoped Lara would be sent back to find them and their guess had been correct. A young lad behind her grabbed her hand and slipped the loop over it. Her wrist was held tight above her head.

She looked up in a daze seeing the rope and the branch above her. He had the other wrist in a firm grip and slipped a loop of rope around it. She felt it tighten and felt it spread her arms wide.

"Stop it your hurting me." She blurted out. "Now look here, a game is one thing but you can't go round doing this to a teacher. You've had your fun now let me go. I won't report you I'll put it down to youthful high spirits."

Rodriguez stepped close holding the phone beside her face comparing the two. "Yes. It's you teach." He leered.

"No! I wouldn't do something as loathsome as that. They made it up. Put my face on another body. Now let me go this minute. I won't say anything, just let me go and we can head back to the camp." She tried reasoning with him.

She watched his hand move up to her neckline and hold onto it. "There's only one way to be sure teach." He said.

"No. Get away from me. I'm a teacher you can't do this to me. You'll be in trouble young man. Just let me go, now! You can't frighten me, you dare not touch me." She challenged.

"You sure have nice tits in this photo. They kind of stay up by themselves and your not wearing a bra now are you. They look the same to me Miss Lara. I think we should have a better look."

"No! You can't do that I'm a teacher you can't see a teachers breasts. Don't call them that. In fact you shouldn't be discussing them. You're too outrageous for your own good young man. If you don't let me go immediately I shall have you sent home and expelled from school." She exclaimed.

"But I can see them pretty well already. You're a tease Miss Lara" He taunted her. She felt this hand cup a breast toying with it. "Stop that now. It's naughty. I'm a teacher and you're my pupil, you mustn't take liberties like this. It's wrong, stop it! Stop that right now young man." She demanded.

He slipped the phone into his pocket to concentrate with both hands on her breasts. He massaged them while her eyes strained down watching every movement. "It's no good we have to see them to compare." He said and with both hands scooped both breasts out the top of the dress.

Lara couldn't help looking down at the lewd display of her breasts perched over the neckline. It was terrible to have them revealed before these three young men. "No! Put them back. You shouldn't be looking at them, its wrong. I'm your teacher not one of your lewd girlfriends. Cover me up right now! Please!" She told them.

Her father's business contacts had tried to touch her breasts while dancing, after a few too many drinks, but she had avoided it. She never complained as was always after spending the evening flirting and teasing them.

Now these young men had them pushed out on display balancing on the neckline of her dress. It was both infuriating to be at their mercy and humiliating to be so crudely abused. She wanted to regain control of them but was helpless, at their mercy.

She strained to look down at her breasts, watching his hands come closer. With the back of his hand he rubbed the nipples and pressed on the soft flesh of her breast. He turned his hand slowly over each breast, pinching the nipples between strong fingers.

"My girl friend doesn't display herself naked for a bunch of guys to take photo's. You're just a naughty teasing bitch, teacher." He told her.

"No! Don't do that. You're hurting me." She complained.

He lifted each breast in turn by a nipple watching them bounce. "They are getting bigger teacher. Am I exciting you?" He asked with a smiling leer across his face.

"No! Please cover them up. You mustn't do that you're a bad person, stop it right now." She told him. His friends were watching intently their expressions a comment of approval.

He let them go suddenly watching them bounce into place. His hand went to the top of the dress between her breasts to gently pull downward.

"No! Leave me alone. Please don't." She pleaded.

"We need to compare your body with the one in the photo teacher. You said they put your face on someone else's body. Your tits are the same I wonder about the rest of you." He told her.

His mock expression of curiosity looked vile to her. She couldn't let these youths see her naked. What would they do to her next? She had to think of something.

"Please don't do that. Just play with my breasts. You like that don't you? You like the feel of them. Just do that and let me go. You've done enough, surely." She pleaded.

"Well I'm not so sure. You're such a teasing teacher. Perhaps, if you asked me properly I might let you off. You know how to do that, don't you?" He smiled

She looked away in shame. She felt so abysmal having to ask this young lad to do such a lewd thing to her. They wanted to see her humiliated and it was so very effective she was almost too mortified to speak. Lara cleared her throat hoping this would work.

"Please. Play with my tits." She said. Her voice was devoid of emotion from feeling so drained.

"You can do better than that teacher." He told her.

"Please, sir. Play with your teachers lovely big tits. I want you to feel them and caress them. Squeeze my tits, please. Pinch my nipples and make them grow big. Please sir." She stammered.

"Everyone wants to see them so now you have. How often do you get the chance to play with a teacher's breasts, I mean tits. Surely that's enough. Surely you've humiliated me enough? Just rub my nipples and let me go." She said with a quavering voice.

Lara felt so belittled she wanted to shrink to nothing. The only thing enabling her to stand was the rope holding her in place with arms stretched out above. They feasted on her, wide eyed, taking in the sight of her breasts jutting out from her body in a deep cleavage.

"Not good enough." He declared to his friends. A hand gripped the dress between her breasts and pulled.

The designer dress was well made and didn't give. She almost sighed with relief hoping he wasn't really trying; not daring to go that far. She cringed and closed her eyes on seeing a knife in his hand. She heard the straps of the dress snap from the strain from squeezing her breasts and the dress fell away.

"No! You little shit!" She cried out. "You mustn't look at your teacher's naked body. Cover me up now. Damn you, cover me up." Lara pressed her legs together attempting to protect what was left of her dignity.

Words babbled from her mouth incoherently. "Please. My daddy is an important banker; he will pay you if you let me go. Just let me go you bastards. I'm a white rich teacher and your just Hispanic trash." The words abruptly stopped spilling form her mouth.

She felt the coldness of a blade against her thigh. She felt her panties tear and flutter down like a butterflies light gossamer wings tickling the fine hairs of her legs. At any other time it might be sensuous only now it was frightening.

She was naked before these young thugs. She pressed her thighs together the only protection she had from their probing eyes.

The only means of escape from this terrible reality was to look away into the forest. She gasped. Her hero, Brian was there. He was watching them taunt her, hearing their vile comments about her luscious white body.

He could only watch for there were too many of them and they had knives. He had saved her before and she hoped he might again. This was so much more unbearable knowing he was out there seeing her naked, being coarsely handled by these rough youths. His crush on her was so innocent compared to these animals' demands.

She was past squirming. She hung there limp letting them paw her naked body.

"We'll keep her busy until the others get here. Phone them again and tell them to hurry. How many of them are coming over?" he asked.

"I wonder if she can take so many." He commented to his friend. "On second thoughts I don't fancy having her after them. Don't bother phoning, they'll be here soon enough. Let's do it now before they get here." Rodriguez said.

Lara heard every lewd word they said about her precious body but was too shocked to respond. "Others?" She whispered. They didn't hear her, being too caught up in their mission to torment her. The thought of others coming to join them and taking a turn with her was terrifying.

Rodriguez held her while his friend cut the rope. They lowered her to the ground onto the damp grass. All resistance was drained from her as she laid back with eyes tight shut waiting for the worst of it.

Rodriguez rolled her over onto him. She felt his hardness stab her thigh.

"No! You're animals. You can't do this to me. Please. Not that. Please." She cried from a dry throat.

"Ask me nicely teacher. Say the forbidden word rich white teacher." He told her.

"Please, don't fuck me, sir." She begged.

Someone behind lifted her by the breasts to lower her onto Rodriguez. The weight of her body pressed her belly against his hard cock and she shivered in fear.

There was no way she would ride him it was too terrible to contemplate yet he laid there motionless. From over his shoulder one of the others took hold of her head and opened her mouth with his dirty fingernails and she moaned in trepidation at the sight of his penis. He was holding her mouth ready and she contemplated biting it but couldn't find the courage.