Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you're not my submissive little bitch."

"Wait, what? I am!" She caught her defensive response too late. "I mean... you made me. Or Abbie made me. Whatever. After what you did to me in my office, how can you...?!"

God, she looked incredible curled up on her side like that. If it was a pose, she pulled it off beautifully, but I think it was simply her body's most natural position when too meek to pull herself off the floor. The lines of her, the curves, the way gravity affected this but not that... it was something to behold.

"Letting you entice me into using you so you can get off is greedy, not submissive. I know you're new to this, but that's not how it works. A submissive does what she's told. She doesn't argue. She puts the wants and needs of her master first, and her own second. Or maybe third."

"I sucked your dick! I let youspank me!"

"And you came from both of those," I countered.

Candy gasped. "You got off from sucking Canon's cock?" Her nipples were visible through her dress now. Their location was even more noticeable when she started twisting them through the thin red fabric.

"Stay out of this baby!"

"Sorry, that's just so... slutty." Candy sighed, legs uncrossing in preparation for what was to come.

"And what difference does it make if I..." She took a breath, steeling herself to get the words out. "If I enjoyed it? I still did whatyou wanted!"

"You did whatwe wanted. Now, do whatI want."

"You're asking me to give you my permission to drug and molest a bunch of innocent girls!"

"I'm not asking you to do any such thing." I stood, undoing my belt and lowering my pants and underwear, cock rigidly aimed at the ceiling fan. My shirt followed. Candy squeezed her little tits fiercely at the sight of my naked body towering over her girlfriend, prone on the floor. "I'mtelling you to."

"But... what difference does it make what I say, master? You're going to fuck those girls anyway. Who cares if I approve?"

"A submissive little bitch doesn't questionwhy. She does what she's told."

If looks could kill, the one that crept onto Isa's face would have melted the flesh off my bones. But I had her. Rather than back down, I crouched over her and placed one hand on her knee. It took next to no pressure to part that leg from the other. Sure enough, there was that widening wet spot. I put my fingers to it and gave a few soft strokes. Her eyes squeezed shut, the pleasure plain on her face.

"You like it when I touch you like this?"

She nodded.

"Then tell me."

After a delay, she shook her head. "No. I don't condone it. I won't."

Good. Better she not cave right away.

I steered my middle finger to where I suspected her clit was - hard to tell through the panties - and pressed in, rubbing in slow circles once I was sure I had it. Swollen as it was, it wasn't hard to pinpoint by touch. "Tell me, Isa. Tell me you want me to fuck whoever I want."

"Th-they're your students!" she protested with an inadvertent gasp.

"They are. But it's what I want. Tell me you want me to have what I want.Want me to have what I want."

I'd spent enough time around pussies in the past few weeks to recognize an approaching orgasm. Right as she took that ragged, shuddering breath, I froze. Her eyes shot open, looking at me pleadingly. "Why did you stop?"

"Tell me. Tell me, and I might keep stroking you."

The back and forth between wrath and despair was disconcerting in the extreme, while somehow simultaneously being wildly sexy. Candy watched, fingering her own pussy unrestricted and uninhibited, as I toyed with her lover.

"It's... it's wrong, Canon," she whimpered.

"Tell me anyway. Embrace doing the wrong thing, and take comfort knowing it made you a good girl for your master."

Her hips thrust forward unexpectedly; a groan launched from the officer's lips. It nearly pushed my fingers into her pussy even through her panties, but I pulled back before she could derive any real satisfaction from it. "Uh, uh. Tell me. Obey."

Her eyes closed, and after a long moment, a thin tear leaked out the corner of one eye. "Fine," she whispered. "Fuck whoever you want. As long as I'm one of them."

I moved to squat right over her body, my hard-on dangling over her belly. "No. No conditions. I can fuck anyone I want."

Her eyelids slid open, but behind them was only a scoreboard that displayed the ongoing results in the contest between her integrity and her libido. Integrity was lagging way behind, and there were only minutes to go in the fourth quarter. "All right. You can fuck whoever you want."

"Good girl." She quivered with delight. Even Tabitha wasn't that invested in my approval. Quite. "Now tell me youwant me to fuck whoever I want."

"I..." Her eyes darted to Candy, casually diddling herself on the sofa. "I want you to fuck whoever you want."

"Tell me you like that I fuck my students."

"Do I really...?!" She winced. "Fine. I like that you fuck your students, master."

"Show me you're not just saying it. Show me you mean it."

Her eyes fixed on my cock for a long moment. It was a hell of a look from a lesbian. "How am I supposed to show you that?"

Candy spoke up. "Be more specific. Tell himwhat you like about it. Tell him what you hope he's doing to those girls. Tell him how lucky they are, how you wish you could be them, fucking and servicing him," she instructed, trailing off into a throaty moan. That I knew Candy didn't mean it, that she was only fueling Isa's sullen, resigned obedience only heightened the thrill.

I gave Isa a moment to compose her thoughts. Would she really be able to make herself-

"I love that you're making those raging bitch Stern girls show a little respect," she began. Seeing my encouraging nod, she kept searching. "And that... um, that you... um, get to feel powerful. That using them makes you feel good."

"That's better. Don't stop now."

"Tell him he can use your office to fuck them." Candy's legs were spread wide now, her fingers thrusting in and out with abandon. She was too turned on by how much Isa hated saying this to stop herself.

"Oh. Yeah, if you want. You can come down, and I can stand watch outside while you fuck them. Or I can stay in and watch, if you want. Whatever you like, master."

"What if I want you to join in? Would you help me fuck them?"

Her muscles tensed for a moment, then suddenly went slack. "If you told me to. I guess."

I made myself frown. "That doesn't sound like you're my submissive little bitch. That sounds like you're grudgingly letting me push you into something. A submissive little bitch would be glad to fuck those girls, if that's what I told her I wanted." Not totally heartless, I resumed the clit massage.

Her resolve crumbled nearly instantly. Was my touch really that pleasurable to her? Or did she hate it so much that it made her that horny and obedient? "Fine! Fine, I'll fuck them. I'll fuck them while you watch, master. Whenever you want. OK?"

"Tell me what you'd do to Taylor Stern if I told you I wanted to watch you girls go at it. How would you use her to provide me a good show?"

Isa rocked her whole body into my hand, panting as her purple panties pressed powerfully into my palm. "I'd... we'd... we'd make out first, I think. Yes. I'd clear off my desk, lay her down on her back and climb on top of her. The girl may be a rotten bitch, but she's so sexy, master. You deserve girls that sexy to pleasure you. I would take off whatever tight, skimpy thing she wore to flout the dress code that day, then suck her big tits right off, master. I love big tits, maybe even more than you do.

"Then I would make her stand up and bend over my desk, then get out the baton I keep in my drawer and fuck her pussy with it. I know just how to make it feel good, master. Baby and I play cop games sometimes, so I'm good and practiced with it. I'd make her come so hard for you, master. And if she gets too loud, I'd flip her back over and sit on her face, ride her smug bitch mouth until she proves she can be as submissive as me, master.

"I'll have to bring in my handcuffs. We only use those plastic riot cuffs in the field any more, but I still have a real pair. I'd cuff her arms behind her back. She'd be completely helpless. Then I'd put the little bitch on her knees and tell her she has the right to suck your dick, that anything she sucks out of it will be sprayed all over her bitch face and her big bitch tits. I'd grab her hair and use her face like a fleshlight, fuck you with her mouth until you come all over her. Then I'd send her back to class with your cum on her breath, with it drying all over her tits."

Her eyes opened. "Would... would that be good enough?"

Would that my cock, throbbing as red as her girlfriend's slutty dress, wasn't betraying my attempt at nonchalance. "I suppose that would be good enough, the first time. Good girl, Isa. That finally sounds like the submissive little bitch you told me you were."

She squeezed a plump breast through her bra. "Thank you master."

"Now show me you mean it."

"Show you...?" She frowned. "The girls aren't here though, are they?"

"Well... there'sone girl."

She followed my gaze to the sofa, where Candy was utterly incognizant of what we were saying. She was getting herself off, and hardly seemed to need the stimulation any more.

"She said she only wanted to watch, master."

"She did."

"You said you would respect our boundaries."

"I did." I stood up, smiling as the woman's body went limp at the removal of my touch. "And I will. I'm only saying, I want to fuck her. What you do with that information is up to you."

Candy had enough presence of mind to realize something was happening, however. "Wait, what? But... no. I mean, that's not... the plan. Right?"

"Not a plan. Just a desire. You look incredible, Candy. Good enough to eat. But I'll let you two work it out. Let me know when you've made a decision."

"I'm not...!" she insisted, gathering herself upright. I was already walking out of the room, though, making my way to their bedroom. I closed the door behind me, then flopped down on their bed to wait and see.

I'd sort of hoped to eavesdrop on the proceedings, but I had to hand it to their soundproofing efforts. Or maybe they were simply being that quiet. Either way, only a scant whisper of noise penetrated the bedroom walls, and none of it audible enough that I could make out anything definitive. Was Isa really going to pressure her girlfriend into spreading her legs for me? I didn't know if she would, much less if she could. If not, would she come in to volunteer herself in Candy's place? I really wasn't going to force them into anything. The little stunt with Isa was mostly theater, as much for Candy's enjoyment as mine. Their judgmental looks and comments were a nuisance, but really, who cared? I was getting what I wanted, and if these two didn't want to have sex with me, I had nearly half a dozen others who would be more than glad to. Maybe that's what I ought to do. Give the lesbians a break, go home and-

The bedroom door opened. There on the other side was Isa; in front of her, being herded toward the bed by Isa's commanding grasp on her hips, was Candy. That blissed out look on her face was gone. Now, it was the annoyed, harried, but ultimately deferential look I'd first seen on her some weeks ago when I filmed her in the shower. She stopped at the bedside, spared a glance for my cock, then back to my face.

"You can fuck me, we decided." Isa slapped her girlfriend hard on the ass. Candy jumped in surprise, then glared back at her, but Isa stared her down. "Sorry. I meant to say, Iwant to fuck you. There, is that better?"

Isa looked to me. "Is it, master?"

I patted the bed beside me. That was all it took for Candy to crawl into her own bed, kneeling at my side. "You two took your time deciding. Now I need a little help getting back into things."

"Really? Because you surelook-"

"Candace, baby... the man wants you to suck his dick. So suck. his. dick."

Candy's lips worked together for a moment. "All right. So, you want me to just..." I wasn't about to explain it to her. I felt pretty confident she knew how blowjobs worked. If not, here was her chance to learn. "OK. Yeah, I can... OK."

She took a deep breath, then bent down and lifted my shaft to her mouth with a manicured hand. I hadn't even noticed her red-painted nails until I saw them clutching my cock. They matched her lips, too. A pair of lipstick lesbians, with matching lipstick.

Isa came around to the other side of the bed - hers, I'd deduced, having noticed her gun safe beneath the nightstand - and knelt opposite her girlfriend. "Is she doing a good job, master? I told her she had to do a good job."

I'd had my hands folded behind my head - a placement I'd learned long ago to help me from irritating ex-girlfriends and dates who'd been kind enough to do as Candy was doing now. Presently, I lended one the freedom to wrap itself around Isa's hips, squeezing a pleasing handful of her plump, athletic booty. "She's doing all right."

Without warning, Isa's arm lanced out and smacked Candy's tightly rounded ass. Thecrack echoed around the room. "I told you to do agood job pleasuring master, baby. Not 'all right.'Good. Now do agood job."

Candy's squeaked in alarm, and maybe pain, but her mouth never left my cock. Sure enough, the slap produced results. There was passion in her lips now, redoubled effort. Her tongue went to work, and she stroked the lower portion of my shaft with her hand in time with her bobs. Impressive coordination for someone who shared her bed with an angry lesbian. Her eyes searched mine for signs of satisfaction. It was self-fulfilling; I was a sucker for a woman who looked me in the eyes while she blew me.

(A month ago, I'd been a sucker for any woman who even might blow me to begin with.)

"Better," I assured Isa.

"I'm glad, master."

As her hair slowly slipped free from the decorative contraptions holding it ever less tightly in place, I at last decided that as fun as finishing in my coworker's mouth would be, it wasn't why I'd come here this evening.

"I think I'd like to fuck her now," I informed Isa.

"Where would you like her, master?" When she saw Candy letting me slide out from between her lips, she snapped and pointed at it. "Stop when master tells you to stop."

"She can stop," I said with a laugh. "On your back, Ms. Salata. Let's trade places."

"Jesus. I can't believe we're about to..." But disbelief or no, she did as she was told, laying herself down in the middle of the bed. She really did look amazing in that dress. It was sluttier than actual nudity. I wouldn't even need to take it off of her to fuck her. It was perfect.

Candy sportingly spread her legs to make room for me as I moved into position. This was it. This was the longest I'd had to wait between seeing a girl naked and having sex with her since my girlfriend in high school, and not by a lot. She positioned my head at her slit, but I didn't push in yet. "You're sure you're ready for this?"

"Yeah. Why, don't I look ready?" She frowned. The intent of my question hadn't actually been to discern whether or not she was wet; that much I could see from the light of her bedside lamp.

Isa moved around behind me, then. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I felt her body press against my back, her pelvis against my ass, her strong hands on my bare waist. "It doesn't matter if she's ready. Fuck her, master. You want to fuck her, so fuck her."

With that, she pressed her hips forward and drove my cock into her lover's waiting cunt.

Together, Isa and I fucked Candy. It wasn't long before the skirt slid up enough to expose her tattoo, the indelible advertisement for the sweet treat that was Candace Salata's pussy. It wasn't long after that when I came inside it; Isa held me inside her until I finished my orgasmic twitching.

"Do you want to keep fucking her, master? We would be pleased to help ready you to fuck her again."

"Do it."

Isa laid down beside me, guiding my hand to play with her tits while she pulled my cock out from between her lover's legs and flopped it down atop that tattoo. With her cheek right on top of it, Isa sucked me back to hardness. The woman watched me closely, and I could read in her eyes that she was waiting for me to decide when she was done. A subordinate waiting for orders from her commanding officer.

I didn't make her wait long, not even bothering with a warning before I pulled back and out of Isa's mouth, then plunged right back into Candy's pussy. She gasped, then wailed in delight, clutching fistfuls of sheets as her pussy spasmed around me.

"She's making a lot of noise, Isa. See if you can't do something about that."

Honestly, I'd meant for her to kiss the woman. Watching them make out while I fucked Candy seemed as hot a thing as I could imagine.

I soon learned that my imagination might be in need of a tune-up.

Isa threw a leg over Candy's head and positioned her pussy over Candy's mouth. She tugged the string over her left hip, and the panties quite nearly slipped off. Then the one on the right, and down they went, plopping down on the woman's face. She tossed them towards a hamper near the bathroom door.

"Shhh."

She lowered herself onto Candy's open mouth, eyes gliding shut as her lover's rug munching instincts kicked in. Her hips rocked slowly, rubbing her slit against a tongue I could only occasionally glimpse. The officer's body trembled in long-delayed satisfaction as her clit at last received the attention I'd only teased it with on the floor of their living room.

"Better, master?"

"Show me your tits, Isa." Candy seemed to have heard me, because her moan was only barely muffled by the muff on her face.

Automatically her hands reached behind her and undid the clasp with graceful ease. The purple cups slid down as she shrugged the bra off her shoulders, thin indentations left behind from the weight those straps had born. Two shapely brown tits awaited my hands as we leaned forward, our lips meeting in the space above Candy's sweet, generous pussy.

"These tits are yours, master," she whispered into my mouth as we made out, riding her girlfriend at both ends. "If it would please you, I would be glad to titty-fuck you when you're done with her."

If, I thought,not when. I wasn't sure I'd ever be done here.

Luckily, there was no rush. Isa was now committed to producing every ounce of pleasure she could for me, and knowing how artificial those feelings were kept Candy very nearly as committed. It was Isa who took point on suggesting and enforcing positions as the night drew on. Some of it was more conventional, at least from my limited initiation to the threesome. The two of them licking my cock in unison; Candy riding me while Isa straddled my face; taking up Isa on her offer of a tit-fuck while Candy kept us good and lubricated with her mouth. An exemplary display of her bisexuality.

I'd never known a woman to give up her virginity with as little fanfare as Isa did that night. After my fourth recovery period of the evening, when she saw the gleam returning to my eyes, she positioned herself on her hands and knees and simply offered, "Would you like to fuck my pussy this time, master?"

I did. Though midway through I remembered those tits and flipped her over, riveted by their perfectly symmetrical flopping and flouncing while I received the privilege of being the first, and probably last, man to come inside Isa Barbour's pussy. Candy simply watched, propped up against the headboard masturbating furiously as I deflowered her life partner.