Teaching Margot Ch. 01

Story Info
Sparks fly when sullen 18-year-old is brought into his house.
4.1k words
4.14
68.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jason had been sitting on the deck of his modest ranch home when his phone rang. Easing out of the rocking chair he prepared to give the telemarketer on the other end the cussing out of a life time. To Jason's surprise, however, it was his half-sister Sylvia on the other line.

"Jason?"

"Good morning Sylvia, what a pleasant surprise." Jason said sarcastically.

Sylvia was the accident of one of his father's many whores and he had never liked her. Going to school alongside his father's bastard child had been an unpleasant experience, fortunately for Jason he was powerfully built even as a freshman and the taunting soon stopped. Sylvia coped by sucking on every cock in the place that was not Jason's. After school Sylvia drifted off to California to be an 'actress' and Jason took to ranching.

Over the years he was able to earn enough money to buy a ranch of his own, which became wildly successful. So successful in fact that he was able to sit on his deck almost every day drinking beer without a care in the world and pursuing his hobbies, which is what he would have been that morning if Sylvia hadn't called.

"What do you want Sylvia?"

"I'm in a bit of a bind..."

"What a surprise."

"Don't be shitty Jason. Scott's walked out on me, the two-timing, limp dicked, son of bitch, and the house is being foreclosed on. We'll be on the streets if we don't find somewhere to stay by Wednesday."

Not very long after Sylvia arrived in California she married a guy she had met at a local gentlemen's club. Scott had varying 'legitimate' business interests and allowed Sylvia to live in relative comfort. Eighteen years ago when Scott and Sylvia were on an upswing they decided to adopt a baby. One trip to China and they came back with a baby girl. Scott's various affairs and drinking binges seemed to take precedent over being a father and Sylvia soon became bored of being a mother. The child, Margot, soon fell into general neglect with her parents only pausing long enough to buy her something when she threw a tantrum.

"Go to your mother's house Sylvia."

"I can't. She won't take both of us."

"You mean she won't take you."

"Are you going to help us or not Jason?"

Jason thought about it. He didn't owe Sylvia anything, but she was blood like it or not.

"Get a plane to Bozeman Airport and I'll pick you up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's car idled at the pickup curb. He was leaning casually against his Yukon smoking a cigarette and waiting. More than a few passing women gave him an appraising glance. At 40 Jason was still as cut as he was when he started ranching all those years ago. Tall, with dark brown hair streaked with a little grey, and always a little stubble, Jason looked every bit the cowboy. Jason didn't take the slightest interest in the gazes of the passing women. He had long ago abandoned the sport of seducing women with his good looks and charm. The game had become too easy and bored him. There was another game he liked to play now, but that would have to wait while he had guests.

He recognized Sylvia instantly as she walked through the automatic doors. Her bleach blonde hair was teased in a ridiculous style, she was wearing too much makeup and her skin was prematurely wrinkled under a leathery tan. Behind her walked a teenage girl with large headphones and resentful expression. Her face was round, she had full pouty lips and the most perfect little tits Jason had seen in a long time. This, thought Jason, must be Margot.

Sylvia thanked Jason briefly and asked to bum a cigarette. As the adults smoked Margot clicked away on her cell phone, texting friends left far behind in California. They started their journey only after the airport security insisted that Jason move the car.

Jason's home was on 50 acres of land about 3 hours away from the airport and the sun was already setting when they arrived. Jason lived in a modest ranch style home with 3 bedrooms, but it wasn't the space that Jason had sought when he purchased the property, it was the solitude. He was miles away from the closest neighbor and the suited him just fine.

They all trouped out of the car and into the house. Margot, who hadn't said a word during the whole trip, mumbled something about washing up and without so much as a 'how do you do' started wandering down the hallway. Jason moved to grab her by the right arm. He gripped hard and spun her around.

"Get your hands off me, pig!"

"That way is my bedroom. Your bedroom will be on the other side of the house...slut." He added the last word with a menacing undertone as he pointed in the opposite direction toward the other hallway leading off the living room.

Sylvia who was busying herself with the flat screen did not notice the altercation.

Margot stalked off down the other hallway without another word.

"I'm going wash up as well, Sylvia. Dinner's in an hour."

Sylvia waved at him in acknowledgment as she lit a cigarette and settled in to watch 'The Real Housewives'

Jason entered his bedroom and closed the door. Before Sylvia and Margot had arrived Jason had had his house fitted with surveillance. He agreed to house his half-sister and her whelp but that did not mean that he trusted them not to lift everything of value while there were there; at this moment though Jason had a completely different reason for switching on the video feed.

The camera that was in the smallest guest bedroom was positioned so Jason had an excellent view of Margot stripping off her t-shirt and jeans. She was wearing a matching set of bra and panties with frilly pick lace. Her tits were perfect and Jason silently blessed high definition. As he watched her ass wiggle to the sound of her iPhone he felt his cock growing hard, pressing against his jeans and begging for release. Jason shut the video feed down and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. It had been years since Jason had been required to self-satisfy and it was only with great mental fortitude that he resisted. Later, he told himself, later.

Dinner was eaten in silent indifference. Jason did not care to catch up with anything Sylvia had done in the intervening years and Sylvia had insisted on completing her 'Real Housewives' marathon during dinner. Margot continued to tap away on her phone, ignoring both of them.

The mood in the house deteriorated in the following weeks, as spring slowly turned to summer. Sylvia, surprisingly enough, had no interest in finding work and whiled away her time by chain smoking, watching crap TV and getting wasted at local bars. Margot fought with Sylvia at every opportunity. They fought about money, about leaving California, about Scott, about leaving California and about Jason. Margot and Jason barely spoke, but they had continued silent hostilities since the first evening. Jason had to be very careful as long as Sylvia was around. A neglectful mother she may be, but it would be unwise to try anything with her still in the house. But by the end of June luck finally pulled in Jason's favor.

He was heading out to the back deck to get some peace from Sylvia's incessant rambling and he found Margot helping herself to one of his beers. She saw him looking at her and gave him an arrogant little smile.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"What the fuck does it look like, asshole?" She sauntered over to the deck railing, her ass swaying under a too short skirt. Jason had been holding back for weeks and he couldn't take it anymore. He swiftly closed in on Margot, who had turned her back on him. He grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and bent her double over the balcony while she cursed in protest and dropped the beer down the embankment.

"Let me go you son of a bitch!"

"It's time you learned some discipline."

With that he lifted her skirt to expose the soft mounds he had been lusting after for weeks. And he let her taste his fury. He sparked her hard and with every blow she let up a pitiful squeak and flailed her legs pointlessly. Jason showed no mercy let his blows land on the same smooth cheek each time, turning it an angry shade of red. After he was satisfied that she understood the extent of his displeasure he let her up, gallantly folding the skirt back down before he did.

Margot straightened up, tears streaming down her cheeks, her silky black hair disheveled and hanging around her beautifully distraught face.

"I hate you!" is all she could muster before storming back into the house.

Jason chuckled. She won't be able to sit right for a week. That will make for some great dinner time entertainment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margot practically ran to her room and slammed the door. That was the last straw. She couldn't stand being out here in the middle of nowhere with nothing but her drunk of a mother and her shithead uncle for company. She was going back to California. Margot started pulling her few possessions together and threw them haphazardly into her pink roller suitcase. She was leaving. Fuck her mother, fuck Jason, fuck the entire state of Montana. Her mother had passed out in front of the TV, her gin and tonic still clutched in her hand. Margot took this opportunity to relieve her mother of the most valuable items they had brought with them. Her mother's solitaire earrings, a few heavy gold chains, and some necklaces joined her own possessions. In a fit of sanity Margot took a brief moment to pen a note to her mother:

I hate you. I hate it here. I am going back to California and I'm taking your shit. Go burn in hell.

-Margot

The sun was starting to set as Margot stormed out the front door. In her anger and humiliation she hadn't noticed where Jason had gone and she would be happy if she never saw him again, but now that she stood in the drive she realized his Yukon was gone and she would have to walk.

Tripping down the extensive driveway in her ridiculous ballet flats she cursed her lot in life. Half way toward the road, with blisters forming on her feet, Margot noticed an access road that led to a small barn a little ways away from the drive, the Yukon was parked in front.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason had stepped off the back deck after disciplining Margot and he was again feeling the strain of the erection she had given him. That bitch. That slut. Flashing her ass all around the house, taunting him. Knowing exactly what she was doing to him.

For weeks he had been watching her at night; her taut body, shapely ass and breasts that would make perfect handfuls. Thus far he had resisted self-release and fortunately for him he had the perfect solution to his frustration in a small barn on his property.

Several years ago Jason had given up on the pursuit of a standard relationship. Most of the women were after his money anyway and he was after their pussies. It worked fine for a while, but it ultimately bored him. Then one day he was driving from his ranch back home when he noticed a young woman hitchhiking. She was curvaceous and wearing indecently short cutoff shorts. Jason pulled over and offered her a lift. He didn't get her name or where she was going. He didn't bother seducing her either and he took her in the back of the SUV while she begged him for mercy. Taking her bound and naked back to the barn he locked her in one of the stalls until he was bored of her too. In the intervening weeks he had trained he sufficiently to please him and she was a decent little sex slave. He sold her for a moderate sum to a business acquaintance that dealt in the purchase and sale of human flesh, mostly Mexicans and Ukrainians, but a tidy profit could be made in submissive American ass.

This was Jason's hobby now. Abducting, training and selling young hot American bitches. He usually only had one at a time and this season's model was called Chrissy. She was a run away and he found her offering to suck cock outside a liquor store in Livingston. He took her up on her proposition offering her the comfort of his SUV for the deed. She never got back out and there was no one to miss her.

After his run in with Margot he had taken the Yukon down to the barn. Chrissy was in her stall waiting for him: on her knees, eyes down, legs spread. His cock was already painfully erect. Jason unlocked the padlock on her stall and slid the door open. His cock twitched at the sight of her full breasts and gaping mouth with full lips.

"Crawl to me." he commanded. On all fours she crawled, ass wagging as she went. When she reached him she reached up to take his cock. He grabbed and handful of her long blonde hair in his fist.

"Did I tell you to touch me you fucking slut!"

"No, master." she whispered blue eyes downcast.

"No. What do you say whore?"

"Please may I suck you cock master?"

"Suck me bitch."

He forced her lips over his cock and she started to suck instinctively. After several months as Jason's prisoner she knew better than to disobey an order. He had had her in the most humiliating ways, making her beg, fucking her for all his webcam buddies, and laughing as she screamed under his whip.

He was already fully engorged when she started and he didn't take long to climax, shooting his hot sticky cum all over her face and breast. He left her there. Covered in cum, naked and on her knees. As he locked the stall behind him he felt oddly unsatisfied. As Chrissy took him in her skilled mouth all he could think of was look on Margot's face as he spanked her and dreaming of taking her.

Jason stalked off to tack room where he has set up his AV equipment for his little enterprise. He didn't only train and sell sluts for fun he had a steady fan base of internet viewers who enjoyed watching the progress of his slaves and paid for the viewing pleasure. Some trusted and long term viewers had even gotten the privilege to visit Jason at the barn. He was editing some footage from earlier in the week when he heard the barn door open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margot entered the barn only after searching the car and not being able to find the keys. Be damned if she was going to walk the entire way back to Cali. She sincerely hoped that Jason was not still inside the barn, but if he was she figured she could just feign innocent curiosity to the purpose of the barn as she had ridden horses back home.

The barn was dimly lit and quiet. Margot proceeded cautiously. On her right there was a wash stall where the horses were usually tethered as they were washed. Margot paused briefly. The stall didn't look as she had remembered it when she rode. Usually there were straps affixed to opposing walls to tie the horses and a shower nozzle or a hose, here though, there were still tethers, but too many of them; hanging from the walls and the ceilings. While it was not uncommon to find shelves of cleaning product, sponges or perhaps even a mop, here there were crops and paddles hung on the wall with a utilitarian metal cabinet standing in one corner. Margot sniffed. She was not surprised Jason beat his horses after what he had just done to her. Subconsciously she reached behind her and rubbed her sore behind.

She turned around and faced a blank space of wall with a door slightly ajar. There was a flickering of muted light coming from the room. It looked like a TV was on inside the room. Margot steeled herself and reminded herself of her goal: to get the car keys.

As she slowly pushed the door open she took in the room. The light was coming from a computer monitor. In fact, instead of finding the tack room as she had expected it appeared to be some type of lounge area. There was a large double monitor with expensive looking speakers on an industrial style desk on the left and cameras, lights and tripods scattered about the rest of the room. The only thing that looked like it belonged in a barn is what looked like a broken saddle on a stand in the back of the room. It was next to another large utilitarian cabinet.

Margot moved further into the room. Turning to look at the monitors she was shocked at what she saw. A movie was playing it started with a buxom blond on her knees in a dark place, a collar around her neck. Then a man enters the space. He is tall and muscular, wearing a mask that covered the lower half of his face in black leather. He had grabbed the blonde by the hair and was pressing her face into the crotch of his jeans. The next scene she was chained to the wall by her collar being fucked from behind. Then she was spread eagle on a bed being roughly fucked by the same man, then she gagged and suspended from the barn ceiling with her tits being whipped by the masked man while another smaller man fucked her ass. Transfixed by the look of glee on the small man's face Margot didn't her Jason come up behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason had been hiding in the metal cabinet where he usually stored his film equipment when Margot came into his studio. He has heard her enter the barn and on a whim thought to entice her into the room so she could appreciate his work. As she watched his simple compilation video of Chrissy he was able to sneak up behind her undetected.

Clamping a massive hand over both her mouth and nose he was able to pull her off balance as he wrapped his free arm around her tiny midsection, trapping both arms. She kicked and flailed her legs as he lifted her off the ground. She screamed into his hand but was unable to draw sufficient air into her lungs.

"Do you like what you see, Margot? Do you want to feel me inside you too?"

She squealed again and tried to shake her head, but he held her too firmly. She was taking short gasping breaths; her struggles were weakening as she slowly slipped into unconsciousness. Jason let her slide to the floor. She puddled at feet, motionless. She was still wearing the stupid little skirt and blouse she had on earlier. Jason's cock was stirring again. He was going to have her, finally after all these weeks of teasing she had walked straight into his liar and she was his to use.

He made short work of her blouse as he dragged her over to the wash stall. This had been one of his many modifications to the barn. He shackled both wrists and ankles in leather cuffs and attached her wrists to the tethers hanging from the ceiling and her ankles to the short tethers secured to the floor. Margot was now half naked and deliciously spread eagle hanging from his ceiling, Jason could barely contain his joy, she would barely be able to move as he made her understand her new position in the world.

His only dilemma now was what to tell Sylvia. She was bound a notice Margot was missing eventually. And as cover stories and alibis darted through his mind his phone rang.

"Jason!" Sylvia screeched in his ear. "Margot's run off and she's robbed me!"

"Interesting..." and indeed this was interesting to Jason. The solution to his problem seemed to be presenting itself; a gift from the universe.

"Is that all you have to say? She couldn't have gotten far! Come back here and help me track that little whore down!"

A spark of inspiration struck Jason "I can't actually. It appears that someone has stolen my car. I was down here tending to my livestock and left the keys in the car. Looks like someone just drove away with it. I'm miles from the house. It will take forever to walk back."

"Forget it Jason! I'll call a cab. That bitch isn't going to get away with this!"

With that Sylvia hung up. Jason could hardly contain himself. Not only did he get a new play thing he was finally going to be rid of his freeloading parasitic half-sister. He was in such a good mood that he thought it may be difficult to break Margot in the way he usually would, with a heavy dose of pain and fear. Now all he wanted to do was impale her and fuck her until she collapsed.

12