Teaching Their White Friend Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you give it a kiss, tell it how excited you are to have met him," John said. "Kiss the tip and lick the shaft baby."

"The smell of his masculinity makes you more feminine," Liana whispered to me. "Sniff cocks and become a cute-sissy girl.

I lifted John's cock up and leaned forward to his big black cock, kissing the underside. Not breaking eye contact I did as instructed, enjoying the sweet taste of his pre-cum was dripping from the slit in my mouth.

"Why does this smell so good...?"

He soon held my head gently with one hand and, with the other hand, positioned his cock towards my lips. They parted instantly and he pushed the whole of his fleshy, sensitive part of the cock in my mouth, pulling out and pushing in repetitively.

"Hmmmh," John groaned.

"Make love with his big thick cock," Aniyah whispered. "Be submissive, smile, lick, and suck."

"Worshiping a BBC is a privilege," Liana whispered. "So be a good girl and please him."

It was still a lot larger than mine when soft and the way his spongy flesh filled up my whole mouth was incredible. I loved feeling him harden in my mouth, hearing his moans when I used my tongue under his tip. "Mmmmm, mmmh, slurrp."

I was totally aroused by being this submissive and my clitty already started twitching, unable to break free from my thighs and panties. The pace picked up and John was now hard fucking my mouth, me trying my best to take as much of his 10" cock in as possible. After a good 5 minutes of mouth fucking, John pulled out, sticky saliva dripping from my chin. "Mmm, huuuuh, gasp," I breathed.

My little pp was crying for attention too. I moved my one hand down to give it a gentle rub but before it happened Liana slapped my hand out. Then I put my hand on John cock again.

"You can cum later, Blue, don't worry. You like it more when you're filled up anyways, right?" Liana whispered. "Be a good girl. This is your place with an alpha man, on the floor and his cock in your little slutty mouth."

"Mmhmm," I nodded, still focused on his cock head. It was bulbous and throbbing hot. "His cock is so majestic," I said looking at Aniyah and Liana. Suddenly, John's phone rang, and he picked it up while pushing my head back toward his cock. I went back to pleasing him again, "Mmm fuck, I love this cock, mmmm, mmmm."

"Look how fun it is to give up your masculinity," Aniyah whispered to me. "Be a good sissy girl for a black daddy whiteboi. He'll show you the magic trick of a cock disappearing into your ass."

"Sorry girls, that was an emergency call, but for Blue, I'll stay a little longer," John said and put his phone on his right side. "Good girl. Now I want you to swallow this all when I shoot, alright?"

John fucked my face quickly before cumming, yanking my head till drool sputtered. The rough treatment turned me on so much I thought I might bust without even touching myself while giving blowjob! But John had other plans and shoved my head down till my nose tickled his pubes.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....." John sighed happily while draining his load down my throat.

I coughed after he pulled out, cum sticking to every surface of my mouth and throat. I lost count of how many I swallowed. If I had to describe the taste it would be... salty and sweet... it was complex and the texture was sticky.

"John, we planned lots of things," Liana said.

"Okay, next time I'll bring a friend," John replied. "I'm sorry, it's business." Then John left quickly.

"At least Blue got something he wanted, don't you?" Aniyah said.

"Haha, how's Blue's transformation going?" Liana asked. "Almost a month has passed, right?"

"Yeap."

"Any change?" Liana asked.

"My skin is glowing and my boobs are a little swollen." I moved my baby doll lingerie aside to show them my puffy areolas.

"Wow, it looks big. I can grab it now," Liana said. "The nipples are already elevated and look bigger than before.l"

"The breast buds also elevate Blue's nipples as well as develop a small mound of breast tissue and the diameter of the areola increased a lot," Aniyah said. "Plus, the areola appears to look darker and puffier."

"And they're so sensitive now."

"Blue, how big is your mom's breast?" Liana asked.

"Why? Do you want to examine her too?"

"Haha, you're funny, Blue. Beast development is genetic. If your mom has a big one then there is more chance you'll also get a big one," Aniyah replied.

"Once I found my mom's bra in the laundry basket, and it was 34DD."

"Wow, I wish I had one like your mom's," Liana said. "John love fucking big tits."

"About John, I just swallow his raw cum in exchange for what I got, Aniyah?"

"Don't say you didn't enjoy it?" Aniyah said. "I know you need to cum so badly but see the bright side. Now John knows you well and you can have sex any time you want."

"Anytime I want?"

"First you need to get him," Liana murmured. "So, tell us about his cock. How was it to serve a real man?"

"I'm bored. I need to wake up early, good night girls."

"What about the dinner?" Aniyah asked.

"John left a gallon of protein inside my stomach. I don't think I would need a protein shake for tomorrow's gym class." We all laughed out loud. "And I'm still not sure what you two's pussy tastes like."

Chapter 04

John had been gone for a week, with no phone calls or texts. Aniyah and Liana were exploring different cocks, but no John or Jamal for me. I was surprised, as you are, how or when I became such a cock slut. Then I thought it was inevitable. My small dick won't score any pussy, so it's better to become the pussy. Aniyah and Liana were right; it doesn't matter who's cock is getting attention. If you can orgasm that intensely, I'm happy to be a girl.

"Blue, today we're going to see you doctor," Aniyah said. "I made an appointment with her."

"My nipples are getting big and hard. Do you think it'll be reversible?"

"I thought you liked your new boobs," Aniyah replied.

"Like! I love them but..."

"But what?" Liana asked. "Are you trying to say we're boring?"

"No, not at all. I've never had so much fun as I have with you two."

"Then, what's stopping you?" Aniyah asked. "You may still consider yourself straight, but the sight of a big thick cock, its touch and penetrating nature will make you question this."

"What about my parents and siblings! They won't recognize me the way I'm now dressed."

"You keep contact with them, right?" Aniyah asked.

"Barely, most of the time I text them. Is there any chance my voice is gonna change too."

"Do you want to? You sound like a girl anyway," Liana said.

"I mean... Whatever, just finish the breakfast, I have an appointment. "

"Blue, I didn't notice you were walking bareback just like us," Aniyah said. "See we told you, it's fun wearing only a t-shirt at home. SO comfy."

******At Clinic******

"Blue, your test result is good. I think we can boost your transition a little more. Do you want to boost it?" the doctor asked.

"I already fell in love with my feminine body. Can you do something extra... My face. It's hard to maintain my heavy makeup all day long."

"Facial Feminization Surgery is expensive and for you it won't be a smart decision," the doctor replied.

"No, no, Nothing too serious. Like anything temporary."

"You can do a Lip filler. Lip fillers typically last 12 to 18 months. But younger people like you tend to burn calories faster, so lip fillers don't last as long," the doctor answered.

"How long does it take?" Aniyah asked.

"The entire procedure may take as little as 30 minutes or as long as two hours," the doctor replied. "Your lips may be swollen, sensitive and bruised. Swelling usually goes away after 24 to 48 hours, but it may take up to a week."

"And cost?"

"Not more than $2000," the doctor said. "Your face won't turn feminine fully, but it'll help you. Plus, men have square and lower jaws, strong midfaces, and a more hallowed face. Fortunately, you're more full, lifted, with a heart-shaped look," the doctor said. "You have fuller, more forward-projected cheeks compared to men."

"Wow."

"Because of men's square jawlines, their chins are usually not as pointed as women's and do not create a triangle with the two cheekbones. In your case, which is absent, so no trouble," the doctor added. "One more thing you can do to enhance your feminization is lifting the tip of your nose and reduce the appearance of dorsal humps."

"Dermal filler nose reshaping?" Aniyah asked.

"Yes, Dermal filler nose reshaping," the doctor answered. "And you were complaining about makeup. How about we give you microblading?"

"What is it?"

"Microblading is a cosmetic tattooing procedure that fills in thin eyebrow areas to make them look fuller," the doctor replied. "Unlike a traditional tattoo, which is permanent, the coloring from microblading is temporary. This is because microblading uses different tools and a smaller amount of pigment."

"Aniyah, can you or Liana carry the expense. You can cut it from my salary. I really enjoy being a girl."

"Blue, you need to be more confident, you look more feminine you are thinking," the doctor said. "Just forget what you were in the past. Look at the mirror and say who's this gorgeous!"

"Don't worry, you can undergo surgery if you like it," Aniyah replied. "Give us the form to fill, we have business to attend."

"I'm speechless."

We filled up the forms and left the clinic. I was so excited about my upcoming temporary feminization. I forgot to mention that I wasn't just attracted to men but also women. I made out with a couple of girls and women in various places. Playing with their boobies and pussies was so much fun and erotic. See why I enjoy being a slutty girl? You can have sex with anyone. That's it, I'm bisexual. It's better than being a straight guy.

That day I had an appointment to enhance my feminine face. I woke up early to finish my chores and prepare breakfast for Aniyah and Liana. A familiar scent was knocking on my nose, and before I looked back, John spanked my ass. When I turned back, he held me in his arms. "Hey, John. "What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Oh my god, I'm just wearing a t-shirt.

"What's up, bubble-butt?" John smiled and kissed me. "For you, beautiful."

"You are so sweet and handsome." I kissed him like a needy teenage girl. It felt so good to say those things. My hips were moving on their own. My tiny penis was getting hard and grinding on the fabric of his pants. I was afraid that he'd notice my little tent on the t-shirt. He lifted me off the ground and carried me on his shoulder toward the couch. My t-shirt also lifted up, and John's hand covered my bare ass. Thanks to Aniyah for shrinking my penis more or it would poke John's chest.

I look behind me to check on my battered bum. His handprints cover both my cheeks. He marked my ass so well. It feels so good to be naked in the morning like this.

"I'm going to pound this delicious cake so much that you won't be able to sit for a week," John said while he sat on the couch and put me on his lap. And then I felt it... the massive, intimidating rod that I've been sitting on. It moved. My heart sinks and I turn blue. His cock is huge. I'm sitting on it, bare-assed. I feel it through the fabric. "

"I should warn you now already, Blue. You are going to need to work very hard today," John said. "Because it seems like my cock is very fond of you. And what are you hiding there?"

Shit, what's I'm gonna say, "I'm sorry I didn't tell... I should have told you that I'm not a girl-girl."

"Don't worry I know you are a boi," John said and spread my legs and said, "Ooo, It's also a boy."

He was pinching it with two fingers, thumb and index finger. His thumb is about the same size as my sack. "such pitiful manhood..." John commented. "You will only have to worry about one thing. Pleasing men for the rest of your life, sweetie."

John eased his thumb along my lip and I opened my mouth ever-so-slightly. He slid his thumb into my mouth and I gently closed my lips around the finger, sucking softly on it. My eyes stayed on him as he moved his thumb in and out of my mouth slowly, simulating the act of fellatio I had given him. Then he gently pushed me down to please him.

I never refuse; it's really not my place to speak. John lifted his ass a little and I pulled down his pants. Oh my god, he didn't wear any underpants. His rod is exuding heat and a strong smell. I look at it cross-eyed with complete reverence. This is what a real man looks like. It seemed like I just met John. I run my nose through its length and inhale. Such a strong and irresistible aroma. I hug it against my face and feel its warmth on my cheek.

My face feels marked by it. I grab it with both hands and aim it at my mouth. I look at it directly, then I look up at him again for permission. I always get extra submissive around alpha men, or maybe I'm just a little cock slut. My hands roamed from his shaft down to his big meaty balls. I hefted them gently, feeling the weight. Then they returned to his shaft. Both hands on it now, they started to stroke his big thick meat.

"Mmmmh," John nodded.

I took a deep breath and put my lips on its wet tip. I gave it a taste with my tongue. It tasted better than last time. I opened my mouth and suckled on the head. I slowly descended and took more of him.

"Put your hands behind your back, sweetie. Let me record this wonderful moment of yours," John said.

I obliged and hid my hands behind my back. I tried again, this time opening my mouth even wider. I took him in, eyes closed. He used his hand to push me deeper and deeper. His cock met my throat. I could barely breathe. I wanted to throw up. But I held myself together and let him push me more.

"I suck, bob, moan. Our rhythm is feverish. I keep going, I never stop, I can't stop. The smell, the taste, the size, I love it. Desire has taken over my body."

John noticed I had considerately brushed my shoulder length blonde hair out of the way, so he could watch my head bobbing and taking his cock in and out of my pretty mouth. My puffy breasts were also swaying gently as I moved, truly a treat to his eyes.

I grew my hair long and dyed it silver blonde recently to check which hairstyle suited me best. John nestled his head onto back and settled in to enjoy every aspect.

He pulled his cock out and smacked my face again and again. I was moaning and blowing faster on his cock. I was moving my ass. I was kissing it feverishly. I licked it from the outside, then sucked it deeper. I looked him in the eye while doing so. He was groaning in pleasure. I felt a hint of pride. His cock somehow got bigger. I could feel its pulse.

"Cum for me, I need it baby. Cum deep inside me."

John's cock swelled and he pushed me all the way in. I sucked harder and faster, taking his cock deep into my mouth, until I felt it starting to throb. I tightened my lips and his seed directly entered my throat, so much of it... He relaxed a bit then pushed me all the way in again. Another load... I could barely breathe. Moments later, he filled the inside of my mouth with the third one. It was so thick and slimy, so salty, sweet and warm. "Each blast from a real man's cock had probably more than I could cum in total."

"Hmmmmh," John groaned.

I pulled it out a little and positioned my tongue to catch John's semen when he was still ejaculating. Seconds later, gushing his cum into my mouth, I caught it where I wanted, and relished the flavor. I rubbed my tongue against the inside of my mouth to scrape it off, but didn't swallow, and continued sucking. A few seconds later, another glob of the viscous fluid, which was as delicious as the first had been, removed it from my tongue the same way. The next one that spurt was the smallest, and I left that one where it had landed.

When I was sure no more would be forthcoming, I took his cock out of my mouth and swirled his semen around, relishing the taste and texture, before swallowing it. There was another drop oozing out of the slit on the end, and I licked that off too, wanting to get it all, before squeezing his entire shaft and catching everything on my tongue. After enjoying that residue to the maximum, I swallowed it and licked all over Jon's softening cock.

"Where did you learn this?" John asked.

"Next time, If you cum on my face."

"Haha, sure my sweet slut," John smiled. "When suck a BBC, do it passionately."

My little pp was throbbing between my thighs. He noticed that I was tucking and he slapped my face gently.

"Keep that pink little clitty thing locked between your girly legs while having your masculinity flushed out," John smiled. "Looks like you're uncomfortable, let your little clitty breathe?"

I spread my legs and now my pitiful-looking, closely-shaven genitalia were on full display. Dangling loosed between the open spread of my milky-white thighs.

I never stopped sucking and stimulating him with my tongue as he was cuming inside my mouth. And my thighs were going crazy. I released one hand from his cock and put it around mine. A single rub had me moaning like crazy. My clitty spasmed and I started squirting as he was still cumming in my mouth. His jizz flooded my mouth.

My orgasm was fast and pitiful. I was thinking he'll leave me now. Why don't I. I was a post-orgasmic, cum covered, and degraded whore. Maybe not the last one.

"Just because I came on your face doesn't mean your job is done, slut," John groned.

Without knowing how this happened, I found my lips wrapped around his oversized head. My tongue was tenderly picking up some of the rest of cum that was left. This tasted... It was salty but sweet and creamy... It also had a hint of a bitter taste, but it paired up very well with his musky scent.

My cock was rising again at the lewd activity, so I went to jerk it, but John gently kicked my hands away and told me to focus on him. I put my both hands to work and took hold of his big thick cock. I started to stroke him hard and tight. My hands could feel his shaft growing hard and pulsing as it grew firm. I was shocked and happy at how fast he was recovering because I couldn't wait to jump on it.

I swept my hair out of the way to give John a better view. When he reached his full size, he nipped at my lip and pulled back. He pierced me with his stare and gave me that smug grin I'd know. I jumped on his lap and positioned his cock, then I sat on it. "Uhhhh, mmmmhhh, ahhhh." Oh, I love it." I hoped he didn't expect me to take his cock out of my mouth just to ask a silly question. It was thicker than Jamal's, but those dildos I was practicing made it easy. I mean, masturbating made it easy.

Last night I was riding a dildo and the water-based lube lasted a long time. But still a little tight, maybe it was his girth that was the challenge. In our apartment, you'll find condoms and lube everywhere. I found a bottle inside the couch crack and applied it to John's enormous cock. Both my hands held my pussy open while I lowered my body again until I felt the tip pressing against my skin.

I moved my fingers closer together to pull my pussy open farther, and one index finger reached out and steered the tip of John's cock until it was pressed against the hole. I pushed down, and felt the head wedge into my lubricated pussy. The familiar, and always welcome, wave of pure pleasure radiated out from where it was already stretching me open, and I sighed happily.

"Uhhh, ahhhh,mmmm moan."

John smiled, at the look of pleasure that swept across my face when his cock entered me and at the great burst of joy that rocketed through his body at the same time. My pussy was too tight for his thick cock. I could already feel it. He was squeezing his erection, and he knew it would get much, much better. When I lowered my body a bit more, and another inch of his cock surged into me, it multiplied his and my extreme pleasure. I felt John was holding my hip and guiding me onto his cock, so I would be able to impale my pussy the rest of the way on it.