Team Mascot

Story Info
Runaway in NYC finds out what she really loves.
8.5k words
4.61
42.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Excuse me, sir. Could you spare a dollar or two? I haven't eaten in two days," Carey pleaded.

The tall good looking and well dressed man about to enter the Starbuck's stopped to check out the much smaller woman speaking to him. She was petite, maybe five-four to his six-six stature. She was dirty but otherwise looked cute with brunette hair and blue eyes.

"You look too young to be on your own," Tory Rider stated.

"I'm nineteen," Carey Burke responded.

"What's your name?"

"Carey ... Carey Burke," she answered.

"Well, Carey, where you from?"

"York, PA."

"What brings you to New York City?"

"Just looking for work," Carey said, but her face showed more.

"I see," said the tall man eying her up. "Come on, Carey. I'll buy you some breakfast."

They waited in line, discussing what she wanted. Tory Rider ordered two large black coffees, an apple scone, and a fruit cup. He paid for everything and they sat to eat. The couple drew looks from several customers curious about the pairing.

Cary devoured the fruit cup in two minutes and started in on the apple scone. She sipped the hot coffee to wash down the tasty but dry scone. Tory Rider smiled as he watched her eat and drink.

"Feeling better?" he asked when she was done.

"Much, yes, thank you," Carey said.

"What're you going to do now?" Tory asked.

"I'm going to look for a job," Carey said.

"Like that?"

"What?"

"You could use a bath and some clean clothes."

"I guess so, sir," Carey said.

Tory studied her intently for a while. His cool gray eyes seemed to look right through her. His deeply intense focus on her strangely excited Carey. 'He's very handsome,' she thought, and though older, she could not stop being turned on by his gaze. It was just starting to arouse Carey when he finally spoke.

"You look to be in good shape. You ever do any cheering in school?"

"Yes, I was a cheerleader in high school," Carey admitted.

"Did you graduate?"

"Yes, sir."

"Follow me," Tory stated.

"What?"

"I said to follow me," Tory barked and turned to leave.

He barely held the door for her as they left. She followed him to his car, a BMW 750i. She lagged a bit behind as she thought through what was happening and tried to discern what she should do. He got in the driver's side door and started the engine. He already had the car in reverse when she slipped into the passenger seat. He was half out of the parking lot before she had time to buckle her seat belt.

"Where're we going?" Carey finally got the nerve to ask.

"My place," Tory said without any hesitation or restraint.

"What's at your..."

"A shower," Tory said plainly.

Carey watched as they crossed town to the Upper East Side. The buildings got progressively nicer and larger. She saw him hit a button on his rearview mirror as they pulled up to a private garage door. It opened and he sped inside. As the door closed, Carey got even more nervous about her decision to get into the car with him.

"This is where you live?" Carey asked.

"Yes."

"You must have a good job," Carey reasoned.

"I think so," Tory responded with a thin smile. "Come on!"

He emerged from the car and walked towards an elevator. Carey caught up to him as the elevator arrived. They stepped inside and he hit the top floor button.

Carey gasped to herself when he opened the door to the apartment. It was exquisitely furnished and expensive looking too. She had never seen an apartment nearly this luxurious that wasn't in a movie or picture somewhere.

"You like it?" Tory asked seeing her expression.

"It's spectacular," Carey replied gawking.

"Follow me."

Carey followed Tory to a back bedroom twice as large as hers back in York. It too was elaborately decorated.

"You can shower in there," Tory said, pointing to an adjoining bathroom.

"Then look for something to wear in there," he added pointed to a closet.

"Don't bother with underwear," Tory stated and left.

"But..."

He never would have heard more even if she said it because the door closed shut. Carey went to it. Stared at it a second then pushed the lock button. She then walked around the room amazed at the luxury. When she went into the bathroom, she was enthralled. She had never seen a bathroom this nice. It was larger than all the bathrooms in her small house back home all together.

Carey would have loved to take a long hot bath in the huge tub but she was afraid to keep him waiting long. She showered using the fancy smelling soaps and shampoos in the shower. She dried with the super heavy bath towel on the brass bar outside the shower. Carey blew her long dark hair dry with a hair dryer available. It looked softer and shinier than she could remember in a long time. She used a brush from the vanity and combed her gorgeous straight brunette hair until it hung like silk down to the center of her back. She brushed her teeth with a new toothbrush she discovered and gargled. There were ladies deodorants and perfumes.

Carey next checked out the closet. There were several very expensive and fancy evening gowns in there. She would have liked to put one of those on but realized it was probably not what he had in mind. In addition to the dresses, she found two expensive business suits, several pretty expensive blouses, and a couple of skirts. One was made of leather. All looked remarkably close to her size, if even a little big. She chose one of the suits, in red, and a gorgeous thin blouse to go with it. Carey remembered what he said about no underwear. She couldn't find any in the room anyway. Her book bag, which was her only luggage contained nothing but dirty clothes.

It made her extremely nervous when she dressed without underwear. She looked at herself in the mirror with just the blouse on and could clearly see her nipples through the sheer fabric in the light of the bathroom. 'Oh, my god,' she gasped to herself, as she finished dressing. One of her boyfriends had liked her to dress sexily and to show her off to friends. It gave her an erotic thrill even though it still made her nervous.

It had taken close to an hour but Carey finally emerged from the bathroom to find Tory on the phone in the family room. She stood nearby waiting for him to finish until he noticed her and turned. He glanced at her up and down then went back to his call. Carey could hear him discussing a proposal for a trade. It sounded like some kind of sports negotiation. He hung up the phone and turned to her again.

"Take the suit jacket off," Tory commanded.

Carey hesitated. She knew the blouse was fairly sheer. They all had been in the closet so she didn't have a choice. If she took off the blazer her breasts and nipples would be clearly visible to him.

"Take it off now, Carey," Tory barked.

"But...but..."

"Carey, I have plans for you but you need to cooperate and do as I say. Do you understand me? If you don't want to, you can keep the clothes, and I will take you back to the elevator. The doorman below can show you out," Tory stated plainly.

"No... it's just that I..."

"Carey, just do it!"

Carey let the suit coat slip off her shoulders backward. With her arms back she could feel her breasts pressing into the tight fabric of the sheer silky blouse. The suit coat came off in her hands and she dropped it over the chair next to her.

"Come here," Tory said.

Carey stepped slowly closer. She couldn't believe it but she felt a familiar tingle in the pit of her lower belly. 'Oh, my god,' she realized. 'Having him look at me is turning me on!' She moved tentatively to within a few feet of him before stopping. She watched as Tory eyed her body up and down. She could feel the moistness growing in her sex. 'Oh, geez, he is going to smell me soon if this keeps up.'

He finally spoke. "Not perfect. Certainly not big breasts but you'll do. What are your measurements?"

"Ahh, I don't know exactly. I think 32-22-34," Carey answered.

"And your bra size?"

"32B,"

"Sir!"

"Pardon me?"

"32B, sir," Tory commanded.

"Yes, sir," Carey acknowledged.

"Turn around and pull your skirt up," Tory stated.

'Oh, god,' Carey thought, but she did it hoping he wouldn't notice her wetness.

This was more erotic than anything her boyfriend had ever asked her to do but it strangely turned her on a lot.

"You have a sweet ass, Carey. Bend over."

'Oh, geez, he is going to notice for sure now,' she realized.

"Yeah, I think you'll do. Put you jacket back on."

"Yes, sir," Carey said, glad to move away, drop the skirt, and hide her wetness.

As she put the suit coat back on Carey got the nerve to ask him, "Sir, ahh...ahh...pardon me, sir, but want did you mean I'll do, sir?"

"We need another cheerleader right now. Cameron sprained her ankle badly in practice the other day. You'll try out to be her temporary replacement. If you're worth a shit as a cheerleader, you'll have a job, at least temporarily. It'd be better if you had bigger tits but they'll do."

"What?" Carey gasped.

"What!" Tory said staring at her.

"Ahh...what, sir. I mean a cheerleader, sir?" Carey asked.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"No...no, sir. But...I'm not sure..."

"Not sure you can cut it as a cheerleader. Me neither but we'll see. You'll have to work hard and do everything I tell you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good! Now follow me," Tory said rising from the chair. "This little discursion with you this morning has already made me late for two important meetings."

"Sorry, sir," Carey apologized, buttoning up the coat.

They exited the building again via the elevator and his car. He drove back across town to near the Starbuck's where they met. This time, however, he swung the car into an alley next to Madison Square Garden and pulled to a stop at the curb near a rear entrance. A uniformed man appeared to valet the car and get the doors. He helped Carey from the car by holding her hand. Carey then followed Tory as he was already heading inside. Another man opened the door for them.

"Morning, Mr. Rider," the man said.

"Morning, Pete," Tory Rider replied.

As they walked down a corridor, Carey observed Tory being greeted by several people. Everyone called him sir or Mr. Rider. She then saw him pull out a cell phone and use it like a walkie talkie. He hit a speed dial button.

"Carol."

"Hello, Tory," Carey heard a female voice say in response.

"Carol, you near your office?"

"Yes, I can be for you. What do you have in mind?" the voice named Carol replied gleefully.

"Meet me there in five minutes," Tory said, more as a command than request.

"Yes, sir," came the reply. "Is this what I hope it is?"

"I doubt it," Tory responded and hung up.

Carey looked around as she trailed Tory Rider down the hall. He said hi to many people. One tall black man even greeted him as they passed in the hall. The black man wore New York Knicks practice clothes.

"What's happening, Tory," the black man said.

"All's good, Jamal, "Tory shot back.

"Who's this little number?" Jamal asked observing Carey.

"Could be our replacement for Cameron," Tory responded.

"Nice choice, boss. Hope she can replace Cameron in all ways," Jamal said with a lecherous grin at Carey.

They kept walking and Carey observed more Knicks signs and advertisements. Practically everyone but Tory wore something related to the New York Knickerbockers. He had on a suit, though. She saw a few New York Rangers clad people but they were not as numerous. They arrived at an office where the name plate read: Carol Redman, Cheerleading Squad Manager. Below that it read Knicks City Dancers.

Tory didn't bother to knock. He opened the door and held it open long enough for Carey to slip inside too. A secretary behind a desk, outside an inner office, looked up.

"Hi, sir," she said.

"Hi, Belinda. Carol in her office?"

"Yes, sir."

Tory walked to the open office door and entered with Carey following. Sitting behind the desk was an attractive but older blonde of maybe thirty-five, Carey saw. The woman looked up and smiled broadly as soon as they entered.

"Hi, Tory," Carol Redman said, standing and reaching over her desk to shake hands.

Carey noticed when she bent forward her huge breasts nearly popped out of her shirt. The visible lacy black bra seemed to strain to hold them back from falling out.

"Hi, Carol."

"To what do I owe the pleasure," Carol said, with obvious emphasis on pleasure.

"Carol, this is Carey Burke. She used to be a cheerleader in high school. I thought she could fill in for Cameron while she recuperates. Give her a try-out. See if she can fit the bill until Cameron recovers."

Carol nodded hello to Carey and they shook hands. Carey got the instant impression that Carol found her disapproving.

"I already have three good candidates coming in for interviews tomorrow. Girls that have worked professionally before," Carol explained, with some stress in her voice.

"Well, judge Carey versus them then," Tory said plainly.

"Okay, you're the boss."

"Carey, stay here with Carol. Come to see me at the end of the day when you're done," Tory commanded.

"Okay, sir," Carey answered.

Tory left her there with Carol. Carol eyed her again with a disturbed air.

"Belinda!" Carol shouted.

When Belinda appeared at the door, Carol said, "Tory Rider thinks he has us a replacement for Cameron here. Get her set-up on paperwork, check her ID, and get a physical scheduled, will you, please."

"Sure, Carol. Right this way," Belinda said to Carey.

Belinda led Carey back out to a chair in the outer office and gave her an application to complete. When Carey finished it, Belinda took her into a ladies locker room. Two other attractive women with nice breasts were dressing after an apparent work-out. Belinda fetched a practice outfit from a closet and told Carey to put it on. Much to Carey's embarrassment, Belinda never left, but waited for Carey to undress and put the outfit on.

"Don't you have a bra on?" Belinda stated, upon seeing her remove the suit jacket and unbutton her blouse.

"No. I'm afraid I don't have any underwear," Carey confessed and made it obvious she meant panties too.

Belinda gave her a knowing smile, "Oh, that Tory Rider. Here," Belinda said, retrieving a sports bra and thong from a new box in the closet.

Carey got dressed while Belinda watched. The two other women looked over occasionally and whispered among themselves. When they finished dressing, they left.

"Were they New York Knicks Cheerleaders?" Carey asked.

"Yeah. That was Heather and Melissa. They needed to work on some drills according to Carol," Belinda said.

"Am I trying out to be one of them?" Carey questioned.

"Yes. What'd you think you were here for?"

"Mr. Rider never exactly said," Carey explained.

"Sounds like Tory," Belinda replied. "He's a need to know kinda guy."

"Do you think I have a chance to really be a cheerleader for the Knicks?" Carey queried.

"Well, your experience is very weak and you don't have the measurements of our normal girls, but you never know. You seem to have friends in high places," Belinda observed.

"What is Mr. Rider's job exactly? Does he own the team?"

"Heavens no, girl. But he is the GM. He makes most of the decisions around here for the Knicks," Belinda explained.

"The GM?"

"General Manager, girl! Where you from anyway? Mars?"

"No. Just never heard that before," Carey confessed.

"How old are you anyway? Are you really nineteen like your license says?"

"Yes. I'm really nineteen. I just turned nineteen last month."

"Okay. Well, follow me," Belinda stated.

They went back to the office to meet up with Carol. She was working on some reports but got up as soon as they arrived.

"Okay, Carey. Let's see what you got. Follow me."

Carol led Carey out onto the gym floor. It was not the main gym floor but a practice court. Several of the Knick players were on the floor practicing shooting.

"Hey, Carol," one of the black guys said.

"Hi, John," Carol replied.

"Who's your friend?" John asked, eying Carey.

"Oh, this is Carey. She's trying out as the replacement for Cameron until she recovers," Carol explained.

"She is, huh?" John said, extending his hand.

"Carey, this is John," Carol said.

"Hi," Carey replied.

"Not yet but maybe later. You want to join me?" he said mischievously.

"John, she has to report to Tory after we're done."

"Figures. Tory always scores first around here," John said. "See ya round, Carey."

"Bye, John," Carey responded.

Carol instructed Carey on a series of exercises and routines. They started with the exercises and Carol watched her work through a series of different ones. It took close to an hour to finish the exercises. Then Carol led her through some simple routines and dance numbers. Carol would demonstrate once and then instructed Carey as she repeatedly tried it. It was nearly three o'clock before they were finished.

Carol walked Carey back to the office. She grabbed some messages, gave instructions to Belinda, and then had Carey follow her to the bathroom. They stripped down and took showers. They had individual stalls but could observe each other getting in and out. Carey discreetly checked out Carol's tits. They were magnificent but starting to sag a little. When they were dressed, Carol walked her to Troy's office.

He had a very plush office on a different floor. His secretary was gorgeous with fabulous large breasts. She was a redhead with creamy white skin. Her name was Penny Walker, Carey learned as Carol introduced her. Carol had Carey sit in the outer office as she met with Tory.

"How'd she do?" Tory asked.

"Well, to be honest, I thought she would bomb and I'd have to convince you your new bimbo was not the answer. However, she did quite well," Carol stated.

"Jealous, Carol?" Tory said, with a smile.

Carol ignored him, "She really has natural talent. I don't know where you found her but that lithe little body of hers moves with a definite grace. Dance moves that are tough or near impossible for some of the others, especially your usual big titted choices, seem to come natural to her."

"She is small for our standards," Tory agreed.

"Especially for your standards," Carol professed.

"Yeah, she says she is five-four and 105 pounds?"

"She's right on with that, we weighed and measured her."

"Well, can she make it?" Tory questioned.

"I'd like to evaluate the others tomorrow but Carey does have promise," Carol affirmed. "I'll admit some of the ones I have coming in are retreads from other organizations."

"Okay, let me know what you think," Tory stated.

"Tory, ahh...you know what I was hoping for when you first called this morning. You haven't had time for me lately," Carol said.

"What's the matter? You have plenty of big black cock to keep you happy around here."

"I get some but the guys are going more and more for the younger cheerleaders."

"Can't compete any longer?" Tory asked, with a grin.

"I'm still the best and you know it," Carol stated. "Want me to demonstrate on that beautiful big white cock of yours?"

"You ready for another bachelor party?" Tory asked, smiling and avoiding her suggestion.

"You always treat me like such a slut. You know all I need is your big cock."

"You love it, slut! You can't tell me you didn't get off at the bachelor party."

"It was okay. But I'd rather be your consistent squeeze again," Carol claimed.

"Okay! I heard afterward, you did the groom, and then you sucked off everyone there and fucked at least half of them."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"I have my sources. After all I'm the one that set it up, remember."

"Well, I don't recall it being quite that good," Carol tried to indicate.

"You were half drunk from what I also heard. Not likely you even remember every fuck," Tory proclaimed, with a laugh.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers